Congratulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kendra! The kids are around!" Nina harshly whispered back, her head turning side to side.

"What are you girls talking about?" Tim appeared suddenly behind Savannah.

"Nothing, Tim." Savannah quickly dismissed, not turning to face her husband.

"Ah," Tim laughed, "Well, I think we're heading to the main hall." Savannah resisted a groan and settled for a sigh. The dark haired beauty addressed her friends once more.

"Let's go."

~oOo~

Savannah didn't like the main hall. It was much too cramped with all the people inside but she knew she had to be there. Noah and all his friends were here somewhere. Savannah zoned out as Albert, the host, as he began to introduce Tim to the front, and didn't bother watching her husband begin his speech. She was looking for a very different blonde.

Noah was often the centre of a large crowd, always the star. Savannah loved that about him. Noah was a confident, handsome young man that attracted people from every walk of life to him. As she began to wander in search of him, Kendra stayed with her. Savannah didn't bother explaining what she was doing, Kendra knew already. Savannah knew that was why Kendra was tagging along in the first place.

"Oh, I think that's him." Kendra whispered into Savannah's ear. Savannah followed Kendra's line of sight and her gaze landed on Noah. He was in the middle of familiar faces. All his friends from the academy days. His core group of friends, the sons and daughters of many of Savannah's athlete & track friends. There was a slight gap between Noah and the rest though, as was usual. Savannah's son just stood out. Noah was handsome, with his sweeping blonde hair, deep blue eyes and strong jaw. He was taller than his father, around 5'11" and was filled out with lean, but strong muscle.

"Damn, Noah looks hot as fuck." Savannah spun her head to Kendra and shot her a glare.

"That's my son, Kendra." The pretty blonde took a moment and then smirked.

"I know..." She leaned in, placing a hand on Savannah's back and whispered into her ear. "And you care just as little as I do..."

"You little slut..." Savannah whispered back harshly, eager to use worse words. Kendra didn't seem to mind and instead licked her plump lips softly then winked.

~oOo~

"Let's go tell your parents!" Noah hesitated at that.

"Umm, yeah..." Lisa was excited, having received the endorsement of all of their friends, and it was clearly pushing her confidence up. She took his hand and began hurrying through the crowd. Savannah came into view and Noah dug his heels in a little.

"Maybe, just put it lightly...?" He suggested, only to be met by a quizzical expression.

"Why? I've known your parents for years... They're going to be so happy for us!" Lisa obviously felt sure of her position but Noah knew that she was wrong.

His mom didn't like Lisa. Frankly, Savannah didn't like many of Noah's friends but Lisa in particular rubbed her the wrong way. His usually amicable mom had never directly said anything but there was always a scowl or a slight directed at Lisa. There was a vibe that Savannah didn't like her. He wasn't sure how his mom might react to news that his fiancée was the girl she so disliked.

"Come on...!" Lisa laughed and Noah gave in. What was the worst that could happen? They scythed through the remaining crowd and found Savannah standing with Tim. Noah's parents turned to him and suddenly it felt like they were the only people in the packed room. Lisa nudged him and he tore his gaze away from his mom's scrutinising face. She was staring directly at the couple's clasped hands.

"Mom, Dad... We have a little announcement..." Noah smiled as best as he could and tried to find the words. How could he word it to prevent the worst case scenario?

"We're engaged!" Noah cursed inwardly as she blurted it out. Lisa meanwhile squeezed herself against him, smiling excitedly, and then planted a kiss at his cheek. His mom's stare turned vacant, and fell on Noah, searching for an answer from him. Thankfully, before he felt obligated to say something, Tim came to his rescue.

"Congratulations!"

~oOo~

"Congratulations!"

Tim's idiotically joyous tone caused Savannah's temper to flare even more.

"I always knew you kids would get there in the end! Only took you 18 years!" Tim laughed and gave both of them a big hug. Savannah continued to stare at Noah. She couldn't understand her son's decision. How could he choose Lisa? Didn't he know that he could do so much better?

"Mom, you okay...?" Of course she wasn't.

"Yes, baby, I'm just surprised... I mean, you... and Lisa?" Savannah couldn't hide her feelings as she questioned the pairing. Noah seemed to pick up on it, looking at her the entire time.

"Yeah..." Noah laughed awkwardly. "It just sort of happened..."

"Well that's just how these things are!" Tim laughed boisterously and Savannah found her jaw clenching. Her handsome, charming son had fallen victim to a mediocre bitch like Lisa.

"We just finally realised that we wanted this one night... right Noah?" The spectacled girl nudged Noah and he agreed.

"It was a shock to me too..." Noah grinned a little, and the words gave Savannah an idea. Kendra had been right in her approach tonight, showing off how much she had to offer. Conversely, Savannah had been too cautious.

"I suppose that's natural..." She spoke, grabbing both of their attention, and then crossed her arms, pushing her huge breasts up and exposing an obscene amount of cleavage. "It's normal for a man..."

Lisa was smiling, looking at Savannah's face, but Noah was drowning in her tits.

"To realise what he can have, and to take it." Savannah leaned forwards as she finished, and Noah seemed to catch himself, pulling away to pretend he hadn't been looking. Savannah smirked smugly.

"Well, my baby can have anything that he wants..." Noah hadn't fallen for Lisa at all. No, she was just the one to make a move. "And I guess what he wants is you..."

"Thanks Mom..." Noah smiled with relief as Savannah began to close the gap between them. With Lisa still holding his hand, the mom wrapped her arms around her son and pressed her lush, curvy body against him. Their bodies melded together, Noah's free hand immediately taking her by the small of her back, close to her big ass, and they squeezed together. The smell of his masculine cologne tickled her nose and she could feel his strong, wide back in her hands, as they embraced for a long time.

With her heels on, she was able to put her head in the crook of his neck and she stared at Lisa as the time went on. The girl looked back, a little confused, but Tim soon distracted her allowing Savannah to turn and brush her full lips against Noah's ear.

She whispered breathily into his ear, stroking his back softly.

"Congratulations baby..."

~oOo~

Noah stumbled slightly as they arrived back at the house. The champagne had quickly piled up, especially after Lisa's announcement to his parents, and he was drunk.

"Welllhmm... aioooooojnn..." Just ahead of him, Tim swayed dangerously, speaking to himself largely in slurred speech. It had been a longer night than expected since his mom had refused to leave. She'd only come to Noah and said they were leaving once Lisa had gone. It wasn't a coincidence to Noah. It seemed like Savannah didn't want him going home with Lisa.

Usually, that wouldn't be an issue but he was drunk and had been regularly fucking his new fiancée for the past few days. He was on edge.

"Baby..." His mom called out to him. Tim unlocked the door and vanished inside before Noah turned to his intoxicated mom. She was standing still, probably trying to stop her head spinning, and didn't realise that her dress was offset. One strap had slipped off of her shoulder and the cups of her bra were exposed, the black frills looking good in contrast with her brilliantly white skin.

"You okay Mom?" Noah tore his gaze from her smooth curves and closed the gap between them.

"I just need a hand..." Savannah laid a hand on his chest as he stood in front of her, and Noah naturally placed his hands around her tiny waist. She looked up at him, seeming less drunk than he'd thought and then she instructed him.

"Get behind me, I don't want to fall." She hadn't said anything about his hands, and so Noah did as she asked but gripped her slim waist again. He tried to ignore the curve of her back and the fact her fat, juicy ass was inches from his groin. They walked in silence, and Noah tried to focus his thoughts elsewhere but they defaulted back every time to the thick, firm basketballs that bounced so close to his hardening cock.

Entering the house, Noah locked the door. Tim was nowhere to be seen, probably already in bed, so the mom and son tackled the stairs together.

"Hold me tight here..." Savannah's voice had a quality he hadn't heard before, which he attributed to the alcohol. It obviously had an effect on her because she didn't even notice that, as they took each step, Noah's face was almost rubbing against her jiggling asscheeks. Hopefully, she wouldn't realise his dick was fully hard now and scraping annoyingly against his jeans.

Noah varied his thoughts to Lisa's tight body and the delicious ass he had by his face and knew that, the moment he could, he would be jacking off his swollen dick.

~oOo~

"Urghh..." Noah groaned, his head throbbing slightly from the night before. His eyes slowly opened and the ceiling of his bedroom revealed itself. He'd made it back home. That was good.

"Hmm..." A silky voice moaned below his head, and Noah's eyes widened. It wasn't Lisa's voice.

"Hm-" He stifled a gasp, knowing it would be a huge problem, by pressing his right hand over his mouth. A distinct taste struck him and, as he took a deep breath, he realised his fingers were coated in something. Noah further noticed that he was naked, except for his boxers and even they were hiked up awkwardly at one thigh.

The blonde took a second to calm himself, closing his eyes and dropping his head. He'd been in this situation and it was possible that it would be one of his female friends sleeping over at his. He usually slept without clothes and sharing a bed with a friend wasn't the end of the world. Lisa would surely understand. Of course, that didn't eliminate the possibility that something more had occurred but Noah's initial panic faded.

Taking a calming breath, he raised his head again and found his mom lying to his right.

Fuck.

His dark blues widened, his pupils dilating as the scene burned itself into his mind. Savannah was lying on her side, wearing the same dress from last night only crumpled high up her full thighs, and her small right hand resting on his upper right thigh. The panic returned with a vengeance. Savannah's mammoth tits were squished against his arm, his dick was out, and her delicate fingers were almost touching his semi-hard shaft. Plus, there was cum on her hand.

"Fuckkkk..." He let slip.

"Baby...?" Savannah awoke and Noah froze. How was he supposed to explain what had happened? He had no idea himself and her incredibly curvy, soft body laying besides him stopped his brain from working on that problem.

"Morning Mom." He tried awkwardly, as Savannah blinked awake and began absorbing the scene.

"Oh..." Her head, with slightly mussed hair, panned down her body and then his. She noticeably paused at his crotch.

"Yeah..." Noah looked sheepishly at his gorgeous mom. At the very least, she wasn't freaking out. She remained fairly still in his bed and only really moved to take a quick glance at his thankfully closed door. Savannah was usually good at being rational and was comfortable with sexuality. Still, he wasn't sure how she'd react to this. Hell, he didn't even know how to react.

Savannah tried to raise herself from his chest, placing a hand on his abs to do so, and the physical contact had his exposed cock inflating despite the tension of their situation.

"Shit, sorry...!" He apologised, finally realising that he needed to cover up, before reaching down to cover his exposed length. Noah tugged his boxers down though, with his size, he wasn't able to hide all of it.

"It's okay baby..." His mom spoke softly and coolly, sounding as mature as ever. "We were drunk last night. Obviously, you helped me into bed and then we umm... got carried away..."

"Fuck... that's... I don't know to be honest Mom, I can't remember..." He admitted, trying not to look at her curvy body and failing miserably. He couldn't find the strength to move away from her either.

"Well," Her silky hair swished as Savannah looked around the room. From behind, Noah's eyes drank in her slender back and her massive tits which were visible as she sat up fully. "I think it's fair to say that we at least fooled around a little."

Noah noticed she was looking directly at his hardened cum on her hand, her perfectly manicured fingers connecting to feel it. It was surreal and he was barely able to think straight as she turned back to him, her gorgeous face over her small shoulder.

"It's not a big deal baby... It was dark and we probably didn't even know who we were in bed with..."

"..." Noah wasn't convinced of that but he needed to let the situation end. The last thing he wanted was to draw out the awkwardness as his cock swelled around her incredible body. The teen had always known of course, been acutely aware of the fact that his mom was a bombshell that drew the eye of everyone around them. He'd grown used to it and only ever saw her as his young, pretty mother. Now though, he wasn't able to think of anything but filthy, depraved acts her body would be perfect for.

Bzzzt! Bzzzt!

They both glanced at his phone buzzing beside the bed with a recognizable face on the screen. Lisa was calling him.

"She doesn't need to know." Savannah's words stole Noah's attention back. His stunning mom shuffled forwards leaving the bed fully and he watched in awe as her fat, perfectly rounded ass showed itself. The firm peach jutted out in the dress which was still high up her thighs, effortlessly taking his focus. Noah subconsciously wrapped his hand around his clothed cock rather than looking away. Her cheeks were so plump and, with the way they kissed, he could only imagine how perfect the holes they masked were. No doubt, his spell-binding mom would have a tight, well looked after cunt and an asshole to match.

Bzzzt! Bzzzt!

"Fuck... Fuck."

Savannah stood at the end of the bed for a moment and Noah finally tore his gaze away.

"I... err... I need to get this." He forced out with a dry mouth having gulped numerous times while wrapped up in Savannah's voluptuous body. The brief flashes he had of walking her in last night were incomparable to seeing her curves in all their glory but the guilt hitting him was immense.

"She's your new fiancée. How do you think she'll react when you tell her that you spent the night with me?"

"I wasn't-"

"What do you think she'll say when you tell her you had your incredible fingers inside me?" Noah gulped again, his mind going back to that taste on his hand. It was fucking delicious.

"Is that what happened?"

"The signs are all there baby." She turned to him again finally, her head glancing obviously at the cum stains around his crotch. "I jerked off your big dick and you fingered my tight pussy until we came all over each other..."

Noah found his mouth salivating again at the lewd language. His mom has always been cool around him but this was new. The way her absurd body pushed her tight, fitted dress out commanded his gaze and the blonde felt unable to say anything more, her filthy mouth leaving him with only the all consuming desire to remember the previous night.

"I don't want your Dad knowing either so if we just keep it between us then, we move on with no harm done." She locked eyes with him, her large, striking, lilac eyes demanding his attention.

"Uh... yeah..." He nodded, finally rising from the bed to sit against the large headboard. "This was just a crazy drunk thing..." Noah reiterated, convincing himself with the same assuredness that Savannah's voice held.

"I'm going to go take a shower now." She excused herself as she moved towards his door and the insanity of the situation dawned a little on Noah. "Your Dad will be passed out until 12 at least but I don't want to risk him finding me with your cum on my hands." Savannah giggled attractively and Noah found himself laughing too. The absurdity called for it and as his phone began buzzing again, the blonde teen was glad to watch his hot mom disappear out of his room.

He steeled his nerves, glanced down at his half hard cock and then picked up his phone. Dropping his head onto the sex scented pillow with a smile on his face and his imagination picturing a mindblowing body with water dripping down it, he finally answered his fiancée.

"Hey Lisa..."

~oOo~

Noah watched as his hot mom strutted casually across his bedroom in a fluffy dressing gown. She often wore the item after she showered and he usually paid it little attention. Now, he was intoxicated by the way it rested on her, by the scent of her freshly washed body and her shampooed hair. That wasn't all that had changed. Savannah picked up her panties, a small black thong, and appraised them in the light. There was a clear contrast against the black with thick, white cum spattered along the gusset.

"Wow baby... I guess it wasn't enough for you to cum all over my bed and hand." She smirked attractively at him, her full pink lips curling temptingly, and Noah found himself engrossed instantly. Despite everything, he liked hearing her talk like this. He liked seeing her act like this. They'd always been close, with his mom talking about girls with him when he first started dating, then about safety and then about things like relationships. Since he'd turned eighteen, they'd even talked about sex. She was cool and usually they had a kind of telepathic connection he'd never had with his dad. Still, it was different now hearing her seem to bend that imperceptible line they'd adhered to until this morning.

"I don't know what happened Mom..."

"I think I can guess..." Savannah laughed softly, her huge tits bouncing mesmerizingly as she did. The fluffy white gown hung low at the neck and he found his first taste of her cleavage. Noah drank it in silently, aware that he was staring now but unable to look away. She was just so fucking hot. He'd always known that of course but somehow, he'd managed to gloss over it mostly before.

"Wow... you certainly grew well huh?" Savannah's compliment pulled him out of her deep cleavage and up to follow her gaze. Her beautiful eyes were looking at him the way he'd been looking at her, appraising his body.

"Err, yeah mom..." He replied cautiously. "I've been going to the gym a lot recently." He directed the conversation towards decency though secretly he hoped that she would be more naughty.

"I can tell." She didn't say more but they settled into a comfortable gaze, each looking over the other in a way they'd never done before. Noah found his initial panic entirely gone and his more carnal desires overriding any awkwardness he should have been feeling.

"Was it just your thong you came back for?" Savannah casually stuffed the cum-stained panties into her gown pocket.

"Just needed to check that everything was cleaned up. We don't want anyone finding out about our little... thing. Do we?" Her plump lips twisted and her tongue lagged as she spoke suggestively. Noah grit his own teeth at the words and he found his crotch waking again.

"I changed all the sheets and emptied the wastebasket." He explained, stepping from the bed to close the distance between them. "I put everything including our clothes into the laundry and grabbed a fresh set for myself." Noah ran a hand down his hard chest, showing her the snug white t-shirt and the grey sweatpants he had changed into, while stepping closer still.