Congratulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, Noah lamented the loss of the chance to see her body and the chance to touch her naked breasts but he knew that this was better for her and he was quickly overcome with pride and arrogance as she quivered around him and collapsed in a ball of sexual euphoria.

"Hnnnghhh..." The dark-haired beauty shuddered slowly as her pussy spasmed and squeezed, trying desperately to push his fingers out while at the same time relishing their presence. He couldn't see her face but the teen could guess how hot and satisfied she likely looked in that moment.

~oOo~

Savannah blinked heavily as she finally saw the end of her orgasm, the waves of climax easing finally when Noah slipped out of her cunt. Her mind was broken. Well, she admitted, it had been broken a long time ago but this had surpassed all expectations she had of her son. He was amazing and she could only imagine how good he'd be at sex. How well he'd plow her tight pussy. How hard he'd make her cum.

Her mind orientated itself and her willpower flared. It was all the more reason she needed to pull him away from the bitch. Lisa Petrov was a pathetic, ugly girl who didn't deserve her son, let alone her son when he knew his way around a woman's body so well.

Savannah bit her bottom lip and turned over her shoulder to face the stud.

"Can't blame that on being drunk..." Noah smirked at her comment. Smirked. Fuck, he was hot.

"No..." She was about to speak when he continued. "But, I'm pretty hungover. I don't know about you but I do the craziest things when I'm hungover..."

Savannah stared up at him in amazement, their hot bodies still connected, and latched onto the rope he was offering. The kind of filthy, depraved play he wanted to go with.

"Oh right, I'm the same. It's not really wrong if we're hungover. As long as we keep this between us..." The pale-eyed babe offered.

"Yeah... This is just a crazy accident. I'd never cheat on Lisa like that." Noah replied and then leaned in. Savannah's body flared up again, despite the ferocity of her climax, but she rose to her tiptoes for only a brief kiss. Their lips moulded together with a glimpse of tongue before they split with a band of spit connecting them.

"I'll just..." Savannah looked down at the rock hard dick leaking precum next to her hips and caught a dripping bubble of it, smearing it back onto his bulbous cockhead. His cock had a perfect shape and for the first time she paid attention to his large, no-doubt cum filled balls.

"Hmm..." Noah's hands took her waist, holding her possessively as they both watched her work with baited breath. He wouldn't last long, she knew that given how angry his cock looked but he'd lasted such a long time already that she wanted to give him a finish he'd never forget.

"I can't believe you were packing such a big fucking dick..." Savannah traced her fingertips briefly across the entire length, from tip to base and then gripped him there. She wrapped her fingers at his root and then pushed up all the way in a slow motion to extract copious amounts of precum at the slit. "Are you going to cum soon?"

"Uggh... Yeah, mom... I'm pretty close." His throaty groan was so fucking hot but she continued as planned. The extracted precum was scooped up in her fingers and she made a show of wiping it into his shaft once more.

"Oh, looks like we don't have any more lube, and your cock is so long and thick that I barely covered it." Savannah feigned confusion and felt Noah's grip on her waist tighten in anticipation but she wouldn't do what he expected. No, he needed pushing a bit to realise that she was what he really wanted. When he cast the whore aside, then, she'd give him everything but until then.

"Ahh..." She unhinged her jaw and drooled into her palm in a lewd display before spitting directly into it. The clear liquid mixed with the remnants of precum in her hand and made for a decent amount of lube. Enough for her to get him off for sure, but something in her told her to give him more. To show him just how filthy she could be.

"..." In silence, she moved her palm towards his chest and then stared up at him with a sultry, awaiting gaze.

"..." Locking eyes for a moment, Noah understood and pooled his saliva before spitting into her hand, crafting a lewd concoction within her palm.

"...fuck..." Savannah whispered, expecting it from him of course but still so turned on to see and feel him do it. "Here, baby..."

Being careful not to spill a drop, the busty woman drizzled the bubbly spit over eight inches of hard dick and then, as it began to slip off, wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to pump furiously. The training she'd gone through when she was a younger gymnast served to give her the strength to stroke back and forth and back and forth while twisting and squeezing around his huge cockhead often.

"Ahh, fuck! Mom~!" Noah groaned guttarly at her attention, his body flexing and causing his cock to pulse deliciously. With her attention now solely on giving him pleasure, Savannah noticed the smell of him, the manly musk of his dick and precum, combining with his spit and hers to create a scent unique to them that smelled like heaven. It was strong and they'd likely need to be wary of it if Tim woke but to her it was pure pheremones and sex. It was almost enough to trigger a small post-orgasm in her.

"Come on baby, look at how I'm stroking your dick... Do you like it when I rub it like this?" Savannah made her voice as breathy as possible and Noah responded to her words by circling her waist to wrap his arms around her fully.

"Yeah.. fuck, that's really good Mom..." His breathing was short and his thick eight inches had swelled cartoonishly in clear indication that he was about to cum. Savannah relented then and maintained her pace with extra attention on his sensitive glans. Within a few moments, he squeezed her tight, his cock flexed and his balls clenched. Then, he was cumming.

"Ugghhh!!"

"Cum, Noah. Cum..." Savannah kissed his cheek and jaw and neck, her silky hair brushing his skin as she slowed her strokes to match the timing of his spurts. One, two, three. Kiss, Four, five, six. Kiss, kiss, kiss. Seven and eight. Fuck, he was unbelievably sexy. "You got it everywhere..."

~oOo~

"Hah..." Noah stared down at the mess he'd made, panting softly. With his lewd mom caressing his spent shaft, her lips pressing against his neck, he looked on at the spew of semen he'd released. In the best orgasm of his conscious life, he'd exploded a huge amount of cum all over the couch next to them and was currently dripping slowly from his cockhead. Savannah's hand was covered too and he flashed back to the morning as a result of that familiarity.

Brief splinters of pleasure caught him as his milf partner played lazily with his deflated dick and it all served as a reality check. He'd gotten carried away, wrapped up in the delirium of Savannah's body and words, and it was showing. The massive lines of jizz glistened at him against the dark couch as if taunting him about his indiscretions. His head naturally turned towards the entrance to the living room but before he could really worry, the sexiest woman he knew spoke up.

"Don't worry about it. If your dad is awake, I'll just tell him that we were watching a movie..." Noah looked back over to his mom, noting her half-lidded eyes and her pouty, slightly bruised lips. Had he done that?

"Watching porn together?" The blonde eased his grip on her waist.

"Hah..." She laughed, finally releasing his dick. "I can if you want. He'll be fine with whatever I tell him anyways but I was thinking more like a romcom that got a bit steamy..."

"Damn... It's hot to hear you say that..." Noah admitted openly. Something about that nonchalance activated a primal feeling in him. He ran his hands across her form, sliding from her waist to her thick ass for a moment before stepping back.

"Well, I think I'd better get back upstairs. I need to shower again to get all your cum off..." Savannah looked up at him with a gaze he'd never quite seen before and the teen found himself having to remind himself that this was a crazy one-off. A day that wouldn't repeat but one that he'd never be able to forget.

"Right, yeah... I'd better clean this up anyway..." He gestured to the load of hardening semen.

"Yeah, it's a shame you're with Lisa really. Otherwise, you could have put all that hot cum on my tits and there'd be no clean up needed..." Savannah smiled innocently, as if her words hadn't been the hottest fucking thing he'd ever heard, and then she was walking away from him with her fat, rounded cheeks bouncing sexily as he stared on.

Slap.

Noah shook his head and followed the first slap with a series of smaller ones to his cheek as he jolted his mind. Right. He was newly engaged.

~ooOoo~

A/N: Hope you enjoyed. Please rate, favourite and comment and I will try my best to release the next portion soon.