Congratulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good, baby..." Savannah cooed softly, taking a step towards him to place a delicate palm on his broad shoulder. "You followed my instructions very well." Noah's body sizzled at her touch and he fought back the desire to take hold of her hand. He blinked heavily then, as if a haze had come away, he realised what he'd been thinking. He'd just gotten engaged and he was thinking about his milf mom's cock-waking body.

"I rang Lisa."

"Oh." Savannah's hand fell and she was suddenly dissatisfied.

"She got blackout drunk too and woke up at her mom's house." That visibly pleased her.

"What did you tell her happened?" Savannah closed the small gap between them and Noah could suddenly feel her heat on him. Her breath puffing against his face. "Did she ask?"

"I told her that I'd lost her at some point and my phone died."

"Did it?" Savannah almost purred and Noah forced himself to take a step back. She smelled incredible, a blend of lavender and something more spicy, which made it difficult for him to think straight.

"I had a bunch of missed calls from her but I didn't answer them. My phone's still on around fifteen percent..."

"Good, baby, good. What else...?"

~oOo~

Savannah was wet. And the shower had little to do with it. As she stood in Noah's bedroom, her hand stuffed into her pocket discreetly rubbing at the sticky cum blotted on her panties, and hearing about how her stud son had lied to his little bitch fiance for her, she was turned on. She should have done this as soon as he'd turned 18. The sight of his wide cock even deflated was so sexy and his leanly muscled body and manly musk were a powerful concoction to her senses. More than anything though, she loved knowing that she'd been right about it. Last night had been his engagement announcement but it was her who had his teasing her pussy and making her gush all over his bed. Her sweet, handsome son wanted her and he'd cast aside his whore fiancee without another thought if she told him to.

"Good, baby, good. What else...?"

"I told her that she probably got too excited about telling everyone and crashed out." Noah probably didn't realise he was smirking, his hot lips curled into a slightly cocky smirk that suited him so well. It made her even hotter and Savannah easily found her words to continue the sizzling conversation.

"Did you mention me?" Noah didn't reply, but from the way the thick bulge in his grey sweatpants twitched, she knew he enjoyed the question. "Did you tell her how your night went?"

"No..." He locked eyes with her, prompting Savannah to step forwards again. Now, their bodies were connected, her immaculate chest flattening against his hard pecs. "I said that I went back home and fell asleep on the couch." Noah's dark azure eyes shone, gleaming with a dark desire, one that Savannah was all too familiar with and she found herself smirking.

"Good." She placed her perfectly manicured fingers at the side of his neck and ran her thumb along his pronounced Adam's apple. "You did a great job covering everything up, baby... Now, no one has any idea what we were doing last night."

"Yeah Mom... now nothing-"

"Mpph..." Savannah interrupted him by rising to her tiptoes and planting her full lips against his. Their mouths melded together as a searing heat scorched her, the culmination of months of desire welling up inside her. "Mmff..."

"Hmmm..." Savannah stroked his jaw and his shoulder passionately as Noah settled into the kiss, wrapping his own arm around her tiny waist and tugging her close. Her mind exploded with satisfaction as she felt her plan fall into place. She'd won him over. Her perfect, charming stud son was hers entirely.

"Figured I'd see what got us so worked up yesterday..." Savannah added in a flirty tone, lingering close to him, breathing him in. All she needed now was for him to end things with Lisa.

"Mom..." Noah pulled back, holding her waist still, as steamy breaths passed between them. It hadn't been a voracious spit filled kiss in the way she had always dreamed about but the intensity made her knees weak regardless. It didn't matter anyways, after all, she'd shown him what she could give him and he would certainly abandon his bitch fiancée. "Lisa's coming over later."

"Huh?"

~oOo~

Knock. Knock.

"..." Tim waited a minute for a reply but none came beyond quite shuffling noises. His head pounded and his body ached in memory of his drinking match with Albert so he had no issues waiting for his wife to answer the door.

Knock. One would be plenty, and his head couldn't take the wooden rapping again. It penetrated his ear in a horribly painful way.

"Honey, are you up? I think I lost my wallet..." Tim called through the door and waited once more to no success. Savannah was likely still asleep or maybe in the shower. From what he could remember, they'd stayed at the party for a long time and she was probably knocked out. He gripped the door knob then and announced his entry. "I'm coming in..."

The blonde stepped into the master bedroom and was pleasantly surprised to find it tidy and fresh smelling. The bed was done and the waste basket was empty. His wife had to be awake then. Tim pottered slowly across the room, passing the large, open window and appreciating the clean air it allowed in, before settling at the en-suite bathroom door.

"Savannah?" His voice came out croaky, the liquor from the night before taking its toll. If he was honest, he'd rather just crawl into bed and fall asleep but he knew that Savannah would be pissed off at him if he didn't pretend to check in with her first. The blonde gripped the door handle and poked his head in to find his stunning wife staring at herself in the mirror wearing only her bathrobe. "You okay, honey?"

"I'm fine, Tim." She replied and the blonde nodded at her. He failed to notice her pursed lips or tight tone at all and promptly excused himself having received her unsaid approval.

"That's good. My head is killing me so I'll skip breakfast..."

"..." Savannah didn't reply, her focus on the mirror as she applied some kind of cream onto her face, but that was enough for Tim. The husband extracted himself, closing the bathroom door behind him, and fell unceremoniously onto the comfy bed.

~oOo~

Lisa chuckled at his passing joke and Noah continued to riff on it, making little puns and such that she ate up. She hugged his left arm tighter and leaned her head against his shoulder as she giggled animatedly while they sat together on the couch with a movie playing in the background. In front of them was a loose spread of snacks, though they'd gone untouched by Lisa who was 'watching her weight', provided by the only other person in the room.

As Lisa slowed her laughter to plant a series of cute kisses at his cheek, Noah found his eyes on that third person, his focus stolen by his sultry mom and her disapproving gaze. Tim had saved him from the initial confrontation by knocking on the bedroom door at the perfect moment, but it wasn't as if that fixed the situation. Ultimately, Noah had successfully hidden the events of last night, his fiancee had promptly invited herself over and his mom hated that. They'd kissed again too and the taste of her was familiar to him in the way the juices on his fingers had been. It seemed almost casual to Savannah but it had an effect on him.

Currently, she sat to the left of them, behind Lisa given the way the girl angled her body to face Noah, and it let Noah see for the first time just how obvious her disdain for the raven-haired teen was. Savannah actively scowled and rolled her eyes as his fiancee kissed him and whispered in his ear. It was only when Lisa's hand fell to his thigh that things turned up a notch though.

Noah turned to his partner and smirked a little at her openness, taking in her cute face for a moment before dropping lower to her slight chest. His hand came down on top of hers and brushed her fingers softly, earning a quite mewl of contentment, as she nuzzled into his neck. Yesterday, he might have found himself a little turned on in such a moment, excited at the prospect of her being horny. Instead, Noah found his mouth gaping at the sight of Savannah's huge titties.

Their eyes locked, azure on lilac, and his milf mom 'adjusted' her top. A flattering tank top with a scooped neck that, pushed by her bust, normally showed a slight amount of tit flesh. It was yanked down to expose an obscene amount of pale, white cleavage, a canyon that he could only imagine dipping his tongue into. Fuck, they were big. Noah found himself craning his neck, as Lisa got comfortable against his chest, his head arching to get a better view of those mouth-watering breasts when Savannah turned to the TV pointedly.

She'd all but winked at him and the blonde teen found his cock twitching in excitement at that.

She didn't like Lisa but this was more than that. It was a remnant of their insane morning and, he supposed, their more insane night. Noah wracked his brain for a moment, trying to understand what might have prompted her to act that way when his fiancee mumbled softly.

"Hmm... mwah." Lisa gave him a brief peck on the lips and suddenly Noah was transported to the feeling of Savannah's plump, pouty lips crushing against his with a violent intensity. That kiss had come after everything, after they'd covered every bit of their 'mistake' up. The teen found himself wondering then, as he pushed Lisa down into his chest and stared at his erotic mom with a semihard cock and simmering balls, if it had been a mistake.

~oOo~

"Okay, I'll see you later..." Lisa lingered a little, holding onto his hands as she slowly pulled away at the doorway. "Mwah!" She jumped back in for another quick kiss and hugged him tight before spinning away with a grin on her lips.

"Go on, get out of here, haha." Noah laughed, waving her goodbye finally. "And tell your mom I said 'Hi'."

His fiancee nodded, looking satisfied with the hours they'd spent together although she'd spent a fair bit of that time snoozing against him on the couch and finally left. Noah eventually closed the door, sure that she'd left the vicinity, and turned to Savannah standing a few metres behind.

"Have you noticed that she chews with her mouth open?" Noah grit his teeth and closed the gap between them. "Like a cow."

"Yeah." Noah pounced.

"Mmmh!"

"Ahmphh!"

Their lips crashed together sloppily with hot, sizzling energy exploding from inside of him as he felt the lewd contact with Savannah.

"Ahh~!"

"Hmmphh!"

They moaned together as she twisted her head to accommodate him, as he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, as she threw her hands up and intertwined them in his soft hair. Savannah sucked at his bottom lip when they broke for a breath and they stared at each other heatedly before he leaned back in and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

"Ugh..."

"Ahhmm~"

Her moans were so sexy he wondered how he'd forgotten them from the night and subconsciously he willed himself to entice all kinds of noises from her going forwards. Their kiss turned more erotic, spit swapping back and forth, tongues writhing and tasting, lips sucking as their hands grew busier too.

Savannah gripped his head firmly with one hand while the other roamed his wide, powerful back and he equally wrapped her up tight with one hand crushing their bodies together while the other slithered down to cup her massive booty. The jiggly flesh melted in his hand and he set about trying to squeeze as much as he could get in his comparatively small hand.

"Fuck..." He hissed as her tongue rolled around his before she sucked on his wet muscle, releasing with a loud pop. She felt incredible against him and in his hands, her supple body melding into his and driving blood to his cock at a terrifying pace. Within seconds, it was rock hard and tenting his grey sweatpants obscenely to poke at her stomach.

"Ahh baby..." His mom whispered breathily, her pale skin turning a faint pink in a showcase of her own excitement as she began to rock her hips against him. They both knew what they wanted and it didn't matter that this time they were sober, or that Lisa has just been with them two minutes ago.

"Turn around." Noah quickly got out before flipping her. She'd opted for yoga pants and a tank top, as if she couldn't look any more of a milf, but he wasn't about to complain. "Ugh..."

"Hmmm~!" The dark-haired mom cooed appreciatively as he circled her waist and planted her ass directly on top of his throbbing cock. Noah bit back a throaty groan at the feeling of her fat peach squishing his crotch in soft flesh but it was difficult as she moved her hands behind her to caress him further. One delicate hand rounded him to grope his ass while the other removed one of his hands from her waist to drag it up to her big juicy boobs.

"Kiss me, baby!" She moaned lewdly as she threw her head back onto his shoulder. Noah accepted her request, making sure to paw hungrily at her clothed chest as he leaned over her shoulder to take her lips again.

"Mmph~!"

"Mffhh~!"

~oOo~

Savannah's lips failed her for a moment, lolling open and leaving her sexy partner to slap her tongue around easily as she shivered from the sensation of rigid dick between on her ass. The smell of his cologne, the feel of his fingers groping her tits and the filthy way he kissed her were all better than she could have ever imagined. Still, it was all trumped by the way he ground his hips against her.

"Ohh, Noah~!" Savannah moaned his name as she'd done so many times in her dreams since he'd turned 18 and it felt right. His tongue muting her from saying anymore felt right. Rolling her hips back onto his long, hard cock felt right. If this moment never ended, she'd be happy with that. But, it seemed her stud son was keen to make it even better.

"Holy shit, you feel incredible..." He released her lips and their faces remained connected at the cheek as they grinded against each other. "Do you like how that feels?"

"Motherfucker..." Savannah shuddered in delight, his voice was right in her ear and he leaned back to lick her ear and jaw lewdly.

"That's the plan..." His words sent her body into overdrive and her nippled throbbed desperately. Unwilling to wait, Savannah guided his hand once more, this time intending to shove it underneath her tank top and bra to the soft globes of flesh that waited beneath but he stopped her, his strength refusing her as she squeezed his firm ass hungrily.

No, her stupidly sexy, hung son did one better. He coolly rubbed and groped her tits for a second before running his fingertip down her stomach and dipping into the band of her yoga pants. Her movement ceased for a second, unsure if all her fantasies were truly coming to fruition so suddenly, cursing herself for waiting any longer than his 18th birthday and excited for what was to come, and then he was inside of her.

"Ohhh... fuckkkkk~!" She almost screamed as her hot, wet pussy finally got the attention it deserved. With her juices lubricating him entirely, Savannah's horny body accepted his long finger immediately and sucked him in before clamping down on him.

"Damn you're so tight..." He sucked on her earlobe and then kissed the back of her neck but it was hard to focus on anything else. Savannah's head fell as she stared in raw amazement at the sight of his hand between her legs. The stretchy material of her yoga pants allowed him to move easily as he flexed his finger, curling it in and out of her with the ease of a lifetime lover.

"Ugh... Yes baby, that's good... Play with my pussy... uh huh..." The pale-eyed milf gushed at his attention and felt her thighs quake as a familiar warmth began building inside of her. This time it was different though. Unlike when she made do with Tim or when she used her toys, this was intense. It was mind-numbing. For all she'd wanted him, Savannah had never thought about how good it would feel to finally get him.

~oOo~

"You like that?" Noah smirked, more in awe than anything, and revelled in the sultry moan of agreement he received in return. His mom was unbelievable. She wasn't just sexy as hell, no, she was also blessed with the best pussy he'd ever gotten his fingers inside of. His cock roared at him at that realisation, demanding that he unsheath it and pump it deep inside of her wet, sucking hole. But he resisted. On a base level, he knew that it was wrong what they were doing. They were mom and son. She was married and he'd just gotten engaged. It was completely and utterly fucked up if he acted anymore.

"Get your dick out, baby..."

"Yeah." Noah shifted his body so he wasn't directly behind her but slightly to the side and before he could even help, Savannah reached back and to pull his shaft out. "Ugghh..."

"Ohn fuck~!" The milf moaned deeply as she wrapped her fingers around his bloated rod. Noah couldn't help but moan too, his body overheated by the foreplay that had been going on and the lack of attention he'd been getting. He wouldn't complain about having two rounded asscheeks grinding on him of course but he admitted that he wanted more that to just dry fuck Savannah. "Let me help you, baby..."

"Hnngh...!" Noah groaned in her ear as she began dragging her fingers up and down his pulsing shaft, his hands attempting to remain active as he drowned in the feel of her body and her attention.

~oOo~

"Fuck, you're even bigger than I thought..." Savannah huffed with heated breaths escaping her full lips. Noah seemed to like that and he squeezed his arm around her waist tighter as she worked him over. The two of them stood in the living room, Noah with his cock thrust out to her side with his sweatpants only barely out of the way, as they played with each other.

He'd been so fucking horny with Lisa around, adjusting his crotch every two minutesand so obviously staring at her. Savannah loved it and had gotten so damn worked up that she would have jumped him later if he hadn't acted. As things stood though, he'd taken the lead and she was obsessed.

"Tell me how big you are..." Savannah gasped. Her fingers were unable to wrap around his girth, the thick veins supplying his fat cock pulsed in her hands and she appreciated that he kept himself cleanly shaven. She hated that about Tim.

"8..." Noah panted slightly too but it seemed that her filthy question powered both of them up and suddenly he was pumping her cunt with two long fingers. "8 inches..."

"Ahhnn~! Ohhmmgod..." Her words slurred and she bit her lip more out of habit that fear. Tim was fast asleep and if she was being honest, she wouldn't stop even if he caught them now. She moved up and down the thick length, caressing and squeezing and twisting as his precum oozed and coated her hand. "You're so big..."

Noah grunted at her compliment and adapted a pace that set them on the road to finishing she knew. He'd been attending to her for ten minutes now and with how lewd the situation was, she was surprised she'd even lasted that long. She clenched up around his fingers and Noah seemed to sense her arrival and so he released her waist to reach up for her chest.

~oOo~

Noah's cock twitched demandingly as Savannah worked him up and down expertly. Her technique wasn't dulled by years of marriage, in fact, she was better than any girl he'd been with before, jacking him off almost as well as he could himself. She was certainly going to get him to cum faster though as she pushed her hips back into him as he groped her massive titties and fingered her slippery sex.

"Ahhhnnn~!" She screamed for the first time, her entire body tensing up, as her pussy sealed up around his fingers. Somewhere, he knew his dad was asleep but it made little difference when given the option of seeing his milf mom this way, and so Noah curled his fingers inside of her to accentuate her moment. "Oh, oh, oh! I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm cumming on your amazing fingers!"