Congratulations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her walls gushed around him, desperately trying to milk him and so, for all Noah wanted to take his time, he knew that he wouldn't last long in this paradise. Within a minute of bottoming out inside of Savannah, he was sliding out again. Leaving around half of himself inside of her, the teen wrapped his arms around one full thigh each and began to plunge back into her.

"Unnggh~!"

"Hnnmmmm~~!"

They moaned in a filthy harmony which summed up their relationship so well. Mom and son fucking finally, and making art together on base instinct alone. The blonde Noah began to pump her needy cunt again and again and the pale-eyed milf met everything equally. With each deep, firm stroke, her body opened up for him more and more. With each thrust, his balls slapped her audibly and their thighs clapped wetly. With each move, she began to roll her hips to join his lewd tempo and soon they were in perfect sync.

~oOo~

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Their amazing bodies clattered together as if they were always going to end up here, with his girthy cock breaking and remoulding her pussy for him, and Savannah loved it. Every single fibre of her being told her she had done the right thing in chasing him and stealing him from Lisa. This feeling was worth any price.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Ugh fuck~!" His guttural groans, his animal grunts and his soft moans in her ear were all a symphony of sex which she'd only imagined to be half as amazing as they actually were. Her stud, her man, her son. He was fucking perfect.

"Hnnggh~!" Savannah moaned without care in the hotel room, her body unwilling to devote any time to thinking about anything except for how to get more of the luxurious deep dicking she was having currently. About how to angle herself better to get his meat a bit deeper, about how to have his hands roam her legs more, about how to fuck him more. That first inch, his gigantic cock head had broken her down. Its size and power were bad enough, but knowing that he was finally hers was so sinfully hot that she'd cum like a whore after a two hour session. Her body almost didn't know how to react to the alignment of all the things she'd ever wanted and she quaked from the mind-numbing climax.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Savannah stared up at Noah, fluttering her eyes at him as he understood she wanted more and gripped her legs in his hands. Rolling her up, he pushed her legs up so her ankles were almost behind her head forcing her to feel his slab of cock almost at the back of her throat. He took a second to let her adjust and then he began to slam his dick into her. Hard.

"Ohhh fuckkk~!" Savannah almost blacked out, the new angle crushing his tip against a spot so deep in her she'd never known about it before. Her arms naturally rose above her head, gripping the pillow for some control as his gorgeous face held firm in trying to fuck her into the bed. Savannah did her part of course, using all the skills she had to flex and squeeze and gyrate her pussy for him to drive him crazy but really there were no fancy tricks. No words and no toys.

They just fucked.

Savannah moaned and Noah grunted, they sweated and cursed as the beefiest, most gorgeous cock she'd ever seen ruined her tiny, little pussy. It was magical. She lay back, and watched his perfect body work through lidded eyes. His muscles flexed and his hands roamed her body, until finally, she squeezed him particularly hard as he buried himself inside of her and a strained, throaty groan erupted from him.

~oOo~

"Unnngh~!" Noah managed as the soft, pliant body below him seemed to understand. His sex goddess lover angled herself up a bit, moving her legs from by her shoulders and thereby robbing him of a really hot view but easily compensating by locking her ankles together behind his butt as his thrusts became short and erratic. "Savann-"

"Cum inside me." His brain lit up at the depravity, looking up to her immediately as if unsure that this was really happening. There he found large, lilac eyes and a bitten bottom lip which told him everything he needed to know. Letting himself get lost now in the softness and slickness and heat of her satin pussy, Noah put his arms at either side of her and fucked her animalistically. He pushed himself over the edge as she moaned filthy words at him and then, his body was exploding.

The first rope sent him light headed. A huge, almost painful pulse through his balls and a deluge of thick cum in her perfect cunt. Not even knowing how, he pushed his right hand onto her stomach, right where his tip was and they both began to count. The second pulse was just as vicious, his balls squeezing tight and firing a massive load. The third and fourth were almost back to back, his hips getting involved now to drive the semen as deep as physically possible while Savannah's began to coo in his ear.

"That's it baby. Cum inside me. Breed me..."

A fifth eruption came on par with the first, his body enhanced by those ungodly hot words before he began to ease up. A sixth and seventh spurt felt like the end but it was a hidden eighth when Noah finally finished. His body felt detached from reality, in a land of pure bliss, as he slowly dropped down to press his body against his mom. His head buried itself into the crook of her neck, her sweet smelling, soft hair and skin a delicious treat as post-orgasmic shivers worked through him and pushed out the remaining seed he had for her.

~oOo~

Savannah couldn't believe how much he'd cum in her. As her baby kissed her neck softly, she rubbed his back and his firm ass in pure awe. He churned out big loads, she knew that, but this was different. Like some sort of sex god, he'd pushed down at her stomach, letting her feel just how deep he was inside of her as he creampied her in spectacular fashion. She'd almost cum again just from the sensation of being filled up, it was so good.

She'd wanted to tease him and act like her usual flirty self. That had been her plan before all this. Now, she was almost laughing at how ridiculous it was to think she'd been missing out on this for their little game. As Savannah lay there, panting softly, she couldn't believe this was what she could expect from now on. Incredible, hot sex and an absurdly huge load to finish.

"Wow..." Her mouth spoke on instinct, as she breathed in his scent. He smelled like a man.

"Yeah... that was..." Noah spoke right by her, eliciting a reaction she didn't think she'd had this soon after.

"Perfect."

"Perfect."

She giggled and he chucked, rolling off of her onto the bed. Savannah could get used to the feeling of his half-hard anaconda sliding out of her in a post-sex haze. It felt so naughty. As he did, she felt her cunt struggle to keep his load inside but the sheer volume of it caused it to pour out of her in a dangerously hot display. One she made sure to crane her neck to watch. They'd actually done it. Fuck.

His arm came across, and she raised her head to it as they lay there, basking in the glow and knowing that this was the first of many, many times.

~oOo~

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Tim asked with a fresh reason to be annoyed. The whiny girl next to him was bad enough, her fingers constantly dialling Noah's number and texting him, but now he was beginning to suspect the driver. Tim was sure that the route was half an hour at most and yet they'd been going for almost forty minutes with no sign of the hotel district.

"You the local or am I?" The man grunted, refusing to even look back at Tim, pissing him off even more.

"I'm sure that it's not-"

"Listen buddy, if you want to walk, you're welcome to." Silenced, Tim pulled his phone out with a sour expression and began to type out another message, this time to Noah. It was then that he received a text from his wife.

~oOo~

"OHH FUCKKK~!!" Savannah screamed aloud, her arms wrapping around his neck for dear life as she bounced like a bunny on his cock. "Ohhhmmygooodd, that feels so fucking good~~!"

"Come on, bounce that fat ass for me!" Noah ordered gruffly, leaning back in the large chair and slapping her booty hard.

"Ahh!" She cried brightly, loving his treatment of her, and Noah made sure to continue to savagely thrust up from his seated position, pistoning his pole in and out of her. "Yes, yes, yes~!"

The blonde teen reached around to grip both, basketball sized asscheeks and spread the bouncing orbs lewdly as he drilled her cunt hard. With her huge tits bouncing in his face and her pussy just as good as their first time, he was glad that he'd cum already. Her sweet, soft body was like a drug but that first nut from when they made love had managed to take the edge off. Now, he felt confident he could fuck her.

"Fuckkk~!" He groaned, the insanity of her body dulled but still leagues beyond anything he had had before and he drowned himself in it. Scrubbing his face against her big tits, his mom hugged his head, pushing him further into her sweaty cleavage as she tried her best to ride him on the chair. Mostly though, Noah held her aloft, his arms going beneath her thighs and hoisting her to let him slam her cunt over and over. If earlier had been soft, sweet love, this was rough, animal mating and he could tell she loved this just as much as that, her nipples so hard they cut into him while her pussy creamed itself around him.

With the bulk of his seed pouring out of her onto the edge of the bed, she'd cleaned the rest out when using the bathroom quickly and returned to find him waiting with renewed lust. It had taken about fourteen seconds for him to get inside of her again.

"Shiitttt~! You're soo big...!" Savannah whimpered, leaning her head down as she shook from the ripples his thrusts put through her. He slobbered all over her mammoth rack, tonguing her pink tips and sucking on them hungrily as her fingernails clawed into his back and his hand. Pretty soon, she was tightening up again in that familiar way. "Ohhhhnnn fuck, I'm gonna cum baby! I'm- HNNGHHH~!!"

Every single muscle inside of her sealed up around him and Noah made sure to try what he thought she'd like. Squeezing her ass possessively, he angled his face and, just as she was about to orgasm, he bit down on her firm nipple.

"AHHHHNNNN~~~!!!" She crumpled on top of him, her body going limp as she began to cum hard. Her body shivered and flexed uncontrollably but he smirked, knowing that he could manage this. Savannah dug her fingers into his skin, her thighs vibrated and she screamed into his ear unintelligibly as she came hard. "Gnnnnnhhhh~!"

Her incredible voice purred as her heated body pressed itself against him in a needy grasp further fuelling his ego. He was in control. Giving her a few moments, she panted, catching her breath before looking up at him with a smile of amazement.

"Do that again."

"..." Noah laughed confidently, rubbing a slow circle at her ass and another at the pink nub he'd bitten, as she stared at him with that sexed up succubus look. She leaned in for a kiss but the blonde had his own ideas, lifting her from her legs and setting her down on the chair as he stood.

"..." She watched him curiously and Noah soon answered her, raising one foot onto the side of the chair and presenting her with the python she'd been loving so far. "Oh."

The milf leaned close and gave his sticky, creamy dick a soft, prolonged kiss.

"Mwah..." She made sure to exaggerate it for him and Noah pumped out a thick bead of precum for her efforts. That bead was soon swallowed as his partner pushed her tongue out and erotically licked his tip. "Ahhhn...!"

"Fuck yeah... Suck that dick, Savannah..." Noah groaned darkly as he ordered his mom to clean his messy cock but she was completely unfazed, slurping him down as she licked her way around his cum-coated dick. She even dropped to his balls, running her tongue filthily across each orb as she naughtily tidied him up. If he could wait, the teen would have kept going with this for hours, in love with the way she looked worshipping him, but he was too selfish.

"You ready?" He asked, not even sure himself what he was going to do next, but keen to know if she'd come down from her euphoric high so they could go again. A seductive smile was all he needed from her and Noah began to guide her to the bed again.

"Like this, baby?" She asked him huskily as she took up a position on all fours.

"Just like that... You look so good..." He admitted, his eyes scanning over the sight of her arched back, her toned thighs and that big, big ass. Mostly though it was the sight of her dripping pussy and the hidden hole further up that warranted his attention and the way she wobbled her ass in a slow shake only added to it. Getting into a standing position at the edge of the bed, the blonde lined his shaft up with her and began to split her in two again.

"Unnggh..."

"Mpppphh~!"

She took a deep breath, one that inflated his ego to no end as he knew it was for her to try and take his huge dick, and then slowly began to rock slowly. Noah slid more and more inside of her, drowning in her lush, slippery sex as his hands found her tiny waist for purchase.

"Shit..." He hissed, unprepared for how sexy she'd look from this angle and reminding himself just how amazing her body was. With his dick spearing her cunt, she was bouncing her ass back and the hot, sticky, sweaty claps of her cheeks against his body along with the mesmerising jiggles going through them was like something from the best porno. Within a few, fast strokes, he let go of her waist and opted to grab her shoulders, power fucking her pussy and drawing the hottest moans from her yet.

"Yes, yes, yes~~! Ohhmmmygod, fuck that little pussy, baby! Fuck me~!"

Noah crashed his hips against her brutally, spurred on by her demands and loving the way she was on his wavelength when it came to this. She wanted it hard and deep and demanded it of him rather than helplessly trying and then giving up. As his balls pulsed and his glans indulged in the way her walls caressed them, Noah felt a sort of catharsis. With it came the sight of her asshole popping into view and the filthy little hole pushed him a bit too far.

"Fuckkk..." The blonde slid his meat out from her, earning a whine of disappointment as he crudely slapped his cock against her thick asscheeks. She turned to him, but he soon quietened her. Wrapping his arm around one leg, he lifted it and and with the new angle, began to drive into her again.

"Ohh...! Hmmm~!" She turned back to the pillows and he marvelled at the sight of her huge rack swinging wildly as he pumped her with cock. Even in the new position, she immediately met his rhythm and it reaffirmed for him that this was paradise.

"Ugh. Ughh. Uhhh...!"

"Ahh...! Ahhh...! Ahhh...!"

They were made for eachother.

The realisation of that and the fact he'd been so close to screwing it all up with Lisa turned a cog in his brain and he turned rougher.

"Ugh, ugh, unggh!" He grunted, letting go of her leg to let her back to doggy before reaching over to push Savannah's back down, accentuating the arch even more and making her fat ass even bigger before going insane with his speed.

"OHH FUCKKK~~!!" She screamed for him. "Baby~!"

Lisa had never felt even close to this and had never driven him so crazy before. He wanted more. His hands wanted more. His eyes wanted more. His dick wanted more. More of her moans. More of her softness. More of her everything. More.

Spank!

"Ahhn~!" She moaned as he slapped that jiggling ass hungrily.

"Fuck, you're fucking perfect~!" Noah growled at her, his muscles working overtime to ram a huge chunk of dick into her in rapid succession as she grew more and more overstimulated. Her silky hair swung across her back, her hands gripped the pillow and she opted to hold still for him to rail her.

"Fuckk, fuck fuckkk~~!" His arms snaked their way over her toned back and his left found itself sliding his middle and ring fingers into a soft, wet suckling mouth. "Ughh~!"

Her arms gave way and Noah was immediately there, pushing her head into the bed as he jackhammered her pussy at a blistering pace. "UGGGHGHGHGH!!!"

Noah forced himself out just as her pussy clamped down letting him watch with lewd curiosity as she came again. On the bed, her gorgeous cunt fluttered at the same tempo as her mouth-watering asshole while she moaned incoherently into the bed. Fuck, she was insanely hot. Maybe it was a bit too cocky but he couldn't help letting his hands brush against her sensitive, gushing pussy before spanking her fat ass again.

"Unnnnhhhh..." Her thick, voluptuous body twitched and writhed at his actions, enrapturing him again and before he could stop, the blonde son was on his knees burying his face in her ass.

~oOo~

"Ahhnn...!" Savannah couldn't breath, she felt so good. The merciless fucking was so fucking hot and then, as she'd been reeling from another insane climax, her stud son had decided to go down on her. His fat cock had been destroying her pussy just moments ago and now she could feel his fingers teasing it as he tongued her asshole. "Fuckk, baby, that feels so good..."

Two fingers curled inside her, scraping against the left spot he knew she liked and she splayed her legs out to let him get better access. Mostly though, she pushed her ass back and indulged in the feel of his wet muscle rimming her so eagerly as she absentmindedly groped her own chest. He really was perfect, digging into her tiny bud to give her tiny aftershocks of pleasure as she huffed satiatedly into the pillow.

Everything had been incredible so far. The sensual sex, the aftercare and the animal rutting. A perfect trifecta of pleasures that were corrupting her already pretty skewed moral compass even further. She could never give this up. Not now. There was no way.

"Hmm..." Noah moaned as if she were the tastiest thing he'd had all night and she gratefully scrubbed her ass over his face, catching his nose and his mouth with her pussy and asshole as she moaned at his attention. She would never let this end. Raising herself onto her forearms again, the hot wife turned back to her incredible lover and was momentarily stunned into silence. He looked so good. Her baby, all man, using those amazing hands to pry her cheeks apart and his wide tongue to toy with her ass. His face was flush and glistening a little in the bedroom light from sweat, testament to the workout he was putting in and yet he'd never looked so good to her. She would've loved for him to eat her out until she undoubtedly came again, and into his mouth but staring at him with wide eyes, she offered him something different.

"The- Hmm... The balcony, baby..."

"Anything you want." He replied huskily, sending a naughty shiver through her, before pulling back and licking his lips. Savannah rolled onto her back, intending to stand when his hands caught her ankles and he smirked at her.

"What- Ah!" She yelped and he yanked her toward his forcefully. "Noah?!"

Before she could question him, she was at the edge of the bed and his huge anaconda was pushing aggressively into her cunt again. Whimpering at the feeling of being so full again, Savannah allowed him to spear her and slide his hands underneath her back. By the time he hilted himself in her, she was being lifted, rising from the bed and cooing at the way he picked her up like she weighed nothing.

"Hmmm..." The feeling of him holding her up, his fingers sliding from her back to grip her ass and thighs, was deliciously hot and she gave into his plan immediately, wrapping her arms around his neck for support and expertly rolling her hips up and down in slow clockwise circles.

"You got it..." He encouraged her as she began riding his dick in the air while he began taking slow steps towards the balcony.

"Fuck this so hot, baby. You gonna fuck me out there? Huh? You gonna pound my pussy out there where everyone can see us?"