Congratulations Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and Son indulge without regard for those their way.
45.1k words
4.79
33.5k
93

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Indulgent Climax

Tim trundled around the room with a clear hangover, navigating slowly in assembling his clothes and then heading for the shower. Savannah remained firmly planted at the edge of the bed as he did, paying him minimal attention as she instead bombarded her lover with texts.

"Uhm..." Tim began exceedingly slowly. "...Do you know where my shoes are?"

"I'm going to see if Noah's ready." The black-haired milf didn't bother answering her confused husband. He was two feet from the shoes but completely blind to them, padding around in his stained t-shirt and loose, yellowing underwear. Obviously, his night had continued on for some time after her departure and Savannah had plenty of time to bask in the post-sex high before cleaning up their room.

She was fast asleep until the morning came, deeply satiated despite the lack of actual sex. It came accompanied with loud, obnoxious snores. Savannah pulled away from the man beside her, pinching her nose at the smell and disappeared to the shower. At least, with how out of it Tim was, he wouldn't have noticed just how much the room still smelt like sex and potent cum. Noah's seed liked to make its presence known and had little regard for her moronic husband.

"Okay..." Her husband replied slowly just before the shower door swung closed.

~oOo~

The milf stepped into the hallway, the fantastic morning sun illuminating the walkway with the promise of another beautiful, hot day. More importantly, it guaranteed another day of tight, tight bikinis and tiny little shorts. Glancing at her phone again, Savannah spotted the most recent text from Noah and then entered the room without knocking.

"Morning, you two!"

"Savannah?!" Lisa's shriek came from the en-suite while Noah stood near naked at the side of the bed. A pained expression painted on his gorgeous face. She closed the gap between them, adopting her own delighted smile, and knew that today would be an amazing day.

~oOo~

Noah just about kept his mouth from dropping at seeing Savannah in the morning glow. Sure he'd played with her lush body plenty last night but it was an addiction with no taper it seemed. The teen's hand naturally reached out to her waist as she felt at his chest and the two of them shared their space as she stared up at him. Her plump, succulent lips looked so fucking good and she totally knew it. She opted for a slutted-up, husky tone as her hands wrapped around his neck.

"Morning stud."

"Mom- Hmm~!" Noah began to pull back when his mouth was assaulted by a deep, searing kiss. A plush, pliant body moulded into him and his arms reflexively wrapped around her trim waist as they made out. "-Wait..."

"Oh?" An eyebrow raised as if completely in the dark while Noah extracted himself from her succubus-esque hold. Damn she tasted good.

"We need to..." Savannah pouted immediately. "We- Did you see my texts?"

She hummed a little and then smiled.

"Oh, those things?" Her smile turned almost sinister. "I figured that was you trying to make up a bit of a story for that little whore."

"Mom..." Noah stepped away again, willing his hungry groin away as he tried to focus.

"Call me Savannah, like you did yesterday, baby."

"Mom," He defied her. "Yesterday was.. It was way too obvious and you need to get along with Lisa if you want to avoid getting caught."

Savannah's smile vanished and in its place was blatant spite.

"Why?" She twisted her head towards the en-suite, her silky strands swishing distractingly as she did, seeing its door firmly shut. "I thought that you were finally-"

"It was too obvious." Noah held strong. He denied himself from looking down at her juicy chest, refused his body the desire to taste her and inhibited himself from groping her jutting ass. He just about did it. He resisted. "Look, we keep- I keep doing this but you're not-"

The words were so difficult. The morning had brought with it gentle cuddling and loving whispers that wracked the blonde with such guilt. Hell, it made him think he was going insane. His first night in a tropical paradise, his first night here with Lisa and he'd been seconds from burying his shaft inside Savannah across the hallway. It was pure absurdity. Animal desire that he needed to manage at least since he clearly couldn't stop altogether. It was obvious that his mom would not be attempting it and so it fell to him. To be the bigger man. To be the one to keep their little adventures secret and ensure Lisa never found out.

"Did you kiss her last night?"

The eighteen year old froze while his cock shamefully twitched. He hoped that Savannah wouldn't look down because the only thing he had on were his boxers and they were too form fitting to hide his reactions.

"You did." She locked eyes with him, her huge, pale irises demanding he give her his entire attention even as he kept an ear out for Lisa. "You put that tongue that had been soooo deep in my asshole into her gross mouth and made her taste me."

"..." Noah didn't know what to do. What could he say? She'd see through any lie.

"Unngh, don't you see, baby? This is meant to be. All my life I've had to deal with subpar, boring bullshit and now, I get my reward. And you, you get me."

"I love her."

"Did her lips feel better than mine?"

"I love her."

"Did they feel better than my pussy?"

"I love her."

"Did they taste better than my fat, juicy ass?"

"Fuck..." Noah shuddered. Savannah had that insane look in her eye as she spat vulgar filth at him. Any nice guy would stop her. Would stay away from what was obviously crazy and obviously so bad for him. He would do it too. Building pure willpower the teen called out to his girl. "My mom's here, babe. Are you almost ready?"

"You tasted better than anything I've ever had before." Fuck, she wasn't done with her onslaught it seemed, her arms still around his neck but with her sleek nails now in his hair, scratching his skull. "Like fucking incredible. I was licking up all that cum you gave me after you left. I couldn't sleep knowing there was some of it on the bed so I buried my face in it while thinking about you. Can you imagine that, stud?"

"..." Unfortunately, he could. And it came so damn easy.

"You can picture it, right? Me hunched over, my ass out while I fingered myself to the smell of your body and cum. It was so hooot~! I was gushing." Noah's fingers gripped her just a little tighter. God, she knew exactly how to drive him crazy. For all that he'd been planning a more secretive way to satisfying their fucked up desires, the blonde almost wanted to throw her against the bed and pound her right here.

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute!" Lisa called out like a beacon of hope. One minute. One more and he could be free. Just a bit longer and he could salvage what little freedom he had left. He could do it.

Definitely.

One hundred percent.

Maybe just a quick feel of her titties though.

~oOo~

"Hey, how about this one?" Savannah smirked inwardly as she held out another piece of swimwear the bitch would never wear. A tiny, blue thing that scooped at the neck and back while hugging the hips.

"Oh, no, I err- No, I don't know..." Savannah balked at the feigned attitude.

"It'd be perfect for you!" The milf oversold, keeping her tone bright and positive. "Look, the neck is kinda around here so you get to show off a bit of your stomach too. You're so tiny, it'd be great!"

The horrid bitch writhed uncomfortably, shifting from one foot to the other as she refused yet another nice choice only to turn back to the boring, plain thing she'd come out with. With Noah and Tim off, picking up new swim shorts themselves, Savannah began to unload on Lisa earnestly. Pushing bikini after bikini that were all designed for shapeless women. Each more risque than the last to show just how inadequate the girl was.

"Oh fine! I wanted you to maybe see my side a little but I guess these are a bit too showy?"

"Yeah," Lisa latched onto her faux lifeline. "I was thinking maybe something more like this?"

The black-haired girl lifted up a frilled tube top style white bikini top which was paired with a white summer skirt. Savannah withheld the smirk that came to mind.

"It's a bit more me, you know?" Lisa tried to justify, lifting the top up to her chest and glancing in the mirror at the side. Savannah stood slightly behind her and lifted the piece she'd been looking at, stealing Lisa's gaze too. A sleek, black thing which was more straps than fabric. It was clearly meant for well endowed women, women with bodies to show off, women unlike Lisa. "I mean, those look great too!"

She quickly crumbled, her true bitchiness being poorly masked behind a veneer of politeness.

"They're just so cute..." Savannah leaned in close, deliberately pushing her chest into Lisa's back and whispered. "Plus guys love seeing skin on their ladies."

The girl failed to hold back a reaction at that.

"Not all guys."

"Oh?" Savannah questioned nonchalantly, pulling back as Lisa spun to confront her.

"Young guys, you know, those like my age." The black haired girl emphasised. "They're more into someone who's modest."

Savannah allowed that to hang in the air for a second, only tightening her lips to make the girl squirm. Still, to her credit, Lisa did not immediately concede to the superior woman. It was fair game then for Savannah to smile.

"Maybe sweetie. I guess I've just always been someone who's comfortable showing off the goods. I mean, with a body like mine, I'm always on display. I totally get why you wouldn't though." It was Lisa's turn to purse her lips, though she forced a small nod. The implication of Savannah's words were clear. "But, hey, why don't we do this? You go try this on, I'll just grab a few more things I think you'll like and we can see them together?"

"...yeah, okay."

Turning to head for the changing room, Savannah smirked to herself, making a beeline for the lingerie section with the filthiest ideas in mind.

~oOo~

"Uhmmm... so yeah... What'd you think?" Lisa stood, shoulders tight, arms awkwardly stiff and legs wide apart in what was truly a hilariously unfeminine display. In the warm light of the changing room, this unrefined and frankly ugly girl was out of place.

"It's okay." Savannah shrugged. This was the third item, the third of three terrible choices. She'd long given up on even attempting to hide her distaste and Lisa quickly pulled back to change, drawing the curtain in defeat.

"That's all of them. I think I'll maybe check out a few more, if you want to just head on?" The words came from behind the large, grey curtain and Savannah would have liked to take the girl up on them. But she was here on a mission. Noah needed to be shown the truth. Sure, his eyes had been opened to their relationship but they weren't open to ending his relationship with his fiancee. The bitch remained in his periphery and Savannah wouldn't stand for it. He was hers.

"I'm just waiting for Noah."

"N-No, honestly, you can go..." Lisa quickly replied. Savannah ignored the girl and lifted out a final piece, pushing it through the gap.

"Try this one at least."

"Oh... umm this is?"

"I know what it is, silly, just try it on. And then, come into the stall next door."

~oOo~

Lisa flinched at the request. Going into the stall with her future mother-in-law was not really something she'd liked the idea of. If not because of the sight of her then because of her increasingly cuntish attitude. Honestly, Lisa would rather not have said anything if she knew this is where it would lead. Sure, Noah had done what she'd asked but he must have screwed up in the way he said it. After all, the morning had come with Savannah storming into their room and proclaiming they'd be going shopping as a group. Spending more time with the crude mom was the last thing she wanted.

Still, as the girl pulled on the newest bikini, she smiled. She liked it, a subtle two piece which showed off her toned stomach while acting like a sporty, sleeveless tank, cut enough at the shoulders to be flattering to her lean form. The colour was nice too, a deep rouge which didn't stand out too much but highlighted her glasses.

God, as much as she hated it, Savannah really did have an amazing fashion sense. Within just a few minutes, she'd sussed out what Lisa liked and found complimentary pieces. This was the best of the lot and the one Lisa wanted to purchase but she had one last hurdle. A hurdle who had sent away her only line of protection, her fiance. She peaked out from the curtain and ensured no loose spectators before exiting and calling out to the other woman.

"I'm outside."

"Come in." Savannah's voice was seared into Lisa's mind too. A soft, silky voice, but clearly mature, carrying itself with that pompous self-important ego that grated at the girl.

"I'll just wait out-"

"God, it's not that difficult is it?" Pulling the curtain back herself, Lisa came face to face with the ego that was so evident in her soon-to-be mother-in-law. A perfect, immaculately sculpted body and face encased in a sultry, evocative lingerie set.

"..."

"Haha, I'll take that reaction." Savannah laughed haughtily, preening in front of the younger girl in a glaring display of that same ego. With a tiny, black set of frills and straps cupping a bountiful, taut form, she fluffed her hair. Lisa had seen similar movements in adverts and on Instagram, places where women of unnatural beauty did actions that would look unnatural on anyone else. Yet, here she was, running a ring-bearing hand over her swelling chest and pumping the massive melons up a bit, as if it were totally normal.

Totally fine to do in front of her son's fiancee.

Lisa cringed as the initial glamour wore off and her disdain set back in. God, the woman was middle aged and still acted like those twenty year olds on Instagram.

"What'd you think?" Savannah spun with a bright smile, flashing the toned back, wide hips and frankly fat ass. The oversized cheeks ate up the tiny lingerie and left only a pathetic triangle of black at the top of the pair of basketballs.

It was embarrassing and somehow even more showy than the bikini she'd worn the day before.

"...It looks good-"

"I know-" Savannah immediately cut her off but, this time, Lisa felt empowered to speak up. She'd been reasonable before, trying to appeal to Noah's mom, but this was fair ground she thought.

"But." The black-haired woman stiffened up but Lisa carried on. "It's a little bit... you know." The word slutty didn't quite make it from her mouth though it was blatantly implied.

"And.. err, I'm not sure I'm really comfortable seeing you like this."

The silence was painfully long and viciously loud.

A slender arm fell to a tiny waist and the mom's head leaned back to stare down with cold eyes. Those pale irises that honestly freaked Lisa out anyways but this was on another level. It wasn't the blankness from the lake house party, it wasn't the amusement from shopping, it wasn't even the smugness from the beach. No, this was chillingly brutal.

For the first time, it felt like Savannah was being genuine.

"Noah said you felt uncomfortable about my body..." Her body language held firm and suddenly Lisa felt isolated from the world, as if she were the one trapped in the tiny cubicle instead of the much older woman. "Don't worry, I understand."

A hand, lacking any warmth whatsoever, reached over and placed itself on Lisa's shoulder firmly.

"It's okay to be jealous."

"What?" Lisa repeated internally. What?

"I get it all the time. My whole life really. Don't feel bad about it."

"I-I'm not.. I'm- Jealous?" Lisa exasperatedly questioned. The mere concept was ridiculous.

"Girls always stare and wish that they had my looks." No, that wasn't what this was.

"My eyes, my lips, my skin. They're beautiful." No. What? That wasn't it at all. The dark-eyed teen wanted to deny it but Savannah kept going.

"My body is lean and toned but I rock this amazing, bouncy ass and these huge, perky tits." Getting closer, a dark, hypnotic perfume assaulted Lisa who felt even more paralysed. "My body's not normal, you obviously know that. All my life I've heard people wish they looked like me."

"I don't-"

"Shhhh..." Savannah raised a finger to her lips and physically silenced her. "It's okay, honey. I want us to get along and I know that you were really just upset you weren't wearing something as cute."

"That's..."

"That's why I wanted to come here with you. Why I sent the boys away. I feel like I can help you shine, Lisa."

"What'd you mean?" Lisa felt herself accepting the words. Maybe there was the tiniest bit of truth to it. After all, she felt uncomfortable with how much skin Savannah showed but it did draw attention to her own state of dress.

"I mean look at that outfit you're wearing now. Look how good it looks. Obviously, I could never wear it. I'm a 34F but it's perfect for someone with your frame and taste." Lisa was stunned and her eyes instinctively flickered down to the mammoth sweater puppies Savannah sported. "If I even tried to wear that, I'd be pouring out of the sides while being suffocated to death."

"..." Her silence seemed to give the mom the inch Savannah was hoping for.

"Personally, if I'm going to suffocate, it'll be because a man's wrapping his fingers around my neck." Savannah laughed suggestively and then pressed on. "Most clothes don't fit my waist either, the ratio is too different from off the rack stuff really. It's the same with things like jeans. My waist is so small but my ass is so big that they never sit right."

"Right..." Lisa repeated dumbly, that hand on her shoulder seemingly affecting her ability to speak as well.

"If anything, I should be jealous of you. You haven't got any of those problems." Savannah finally released her and it felt relieving. So much so that Lisa only nodded moronically at the last words of her opponent.

"So you can see how silly it is for you to feel that way? Silly for you to gawk and stare at me like those other pathetic bitches?"

"Uhm... yeah."

"Great, I'm so glad that we worked this out." Clapping her hands, Savannah smiled brightly and then spun to grab her phone from the side. Flicking through it for a second, she then looked at Lisa through the mirror of the changing cubicle and scoffed a bit. "You can go. Oh, and make sure to buy that. I'll be a little bit longer. I've got some pictures to take, haha."

~oOo~

Tim lifted up a heavily patterned t-shirt and smiled at the prospect of it. He turned to his son with a chuckle at his lips.

"Hey, Noah, what'd you think-"

"No, haha. Really?" The younger blonde laughed mid-conversation with his fiancee and it paused Tim. The matured man took a second to watch with pride as his little boy joked around with his first serious partner. Taking after his old man, it seemed Noah was a young man with his eyes on real goals. Tim had settled on Savannah as soon as they began dating and she was quickly pregnant too.

"Hey, try this on?" Savannah appeared from around the corner with two pairs of bright red shorts in hand, having returned from the trip with Lisa and immediately rejected their choices for shorts. Tim took the one she handed him and was about to ask about the other when she sauntered over to their son. Watching her from behind, Tim felt a small rise inside him. The hot weather brought tiny, sheer and revealing clothes that let him stare at his wife in awe. This particular one showed off the ass she'd spent years sculpting nicely. It had been a long time fantasy of the man to fuck it. To slide his four inches into what he was sure was an insanely hot, tight hole.

Maybe he would even ask towards the end of their little trip. But he couldn't yet. The previous night he'd been entertaining the VIP and it had taken all his energy. Tim could barely even remember the end of the night, only that he stumbled back to the hotel room, entered and crashed out, missing the actual bed. Come morning time, Savannah was clearly unimpressed and withheld her usual naked display from him.