Congratulations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shuush Shuush. I think your dad is back..."

"Oh yeah... fuck."

"Guys...?" Tim couldn't believe his ears and eyes. Everything he'd believed so far. "What are you doing...?"

"Hey Dad..." His son spoke first, unmoving from behind the shower pane. "Me and Mom are a bit busy here... Showering, you know? Could you... erm.... Come back later?"

"..." He was paralysed. Had Lisa been right? No way. That was impossible! This was impossible. The silhouettes grew closer to each other, a thick arm pushing the curvy one to bend over and gripping his enormous cock. Watching it press against the woman's shadow and then hearing a sensual moan sealed the deal for him. "Y-You're showering together...?"

"Tim!" His wife called out to him while being split in half by his son, her hand rising to press against the tinted glass for support as she instructed him. "Go! I told you to stay out for a bit and you're here. I- hnngghh fuckkk~. I'll explain when we're done! Got it?!"

"Ugghh..."

"Aahhhn~"

The two voices moaned together, their black shadows coming together as Savannah took that huge slab of meat deep inside of her. Tim's head pounded incessantly, unable to process the scene. He hadn't even been inside his wife for the past two years, having to made do with his hands as she warned him against making noise in case their son heard them and yet right in front of him, they were clearly fucking. Right?

"Ohh fuckkk, baby...!" His wife giggled girlishly. "You're so bad..."

"Hone-"

"Get out of here, Dad, fuck..." Noah scolded him, annoyance at Tim's presence clear in his tone, and the eighteen year old seemed to take it out on Savannah, reaching forwards to grasp her wrists and pulling back to pound her more roughly than before. His wife whimpered at that, her lewd body adjusting itself to allow for maximum penetration in a silhouette that he couldn't quite fathom. The sticky slapping of skin cut into his ears over the sound of the shower running and, before he could suffer too much, Tim escaped to the main bedroom.

He stumbled and tripped, grabbing his phone as it slid across the floor, and found himself at the door to his son's room before he realised it. Despite the risk of seeing Lisa and having to come up with some sort of explanation for an occurrence even he didn't know how to justify, Tim forced himself to enter. Thank God. Relief washed over him as he found Lisa passed out on the bed, her unsightly frame awkwardly laid out.

His own head was in agony and the second he made it into the bathroom, his stomach emptied itself. The sound and sight of his wife and son playing, no, fucking each other animally replayed in his mind as he threw up the huge amounts of drink. Hurl after painful hurl came until he finally swayed dizzily into the main room. Trying to get to the chair, he collapsed and the world went dark.

~oOo~

Savannah's legs went weak and her well fucked pussy pulsed with renewed vigour as her cocky, alpha son forced her wimp husband to get out. With awe-inspiring confidence, Noah hadn't so much as flinched as Tim walked in on them lewdly washing each other and playing with each other's bodies. No, her bad boy lover had actually put his thick cock inside of her with Tim right there. She'd almost cum right there and then.

On this luxurious trip, the studly teen had commanded Tim to free up his own bed so that Noah could fuck her on it and that she decided was enough. He had proven himself to be everything she wanted and more. Slowing his deep, penetrative, sensual thrusts, she pulled away from him. Savannah dried him off, then herself and directed them both to the bedroom. He held back well until she pulled out a pair of black panties and began to slide them on.

"Are you worried about dad catching us?" Noah asked with slightly tight lips. She understood it may have seemed that way and shook her head reassuringly.

"No. This is your reward for being a man. For showing him that you own me and won't let him near me..." He looked at her curiously as she pulled out her phone and handed it to him.

"..."

"You're going to mark me and all my friends are going to know."

~oOo~

Noah couldn't believe his luck. Yes, he'd been caught red-handed with his mom and that probably meant the end of their hot, sneaking around but this was incredibly dirty too. As he stood tall in the room, his ego through the roof, the blonde smirked and raised his milf mom's phone, clicking record when at the angle required.

"Come here..."

"Anything for you..." She whispered lewdly, and then, wearing only that naughty lingerie, began to crawl across the floor to him, her ass and tits swinging erotically as she did.. Having had so much of her hot teasing, he knew that, if he wanted, he could blow. As she arrived, kneeling for him and staring up at him with submissive eyes, Noah couldn't help but puff his chest out arrogantly. She was right. They deserved this. They were perfect together and there was no way his loser dad had earned this right. Tim had been lucky to have had her for eighteen years.

"Hmmm..." Noah wrapped his right hand around the base of his thick cock, while his left adjusted the phone.

"Uff..." His breath grew faster as he began to jack off in front of her face. His beautiful, sexy, slutty counterpart sat still, her hands between her legs as she let him dictate the terms. "Ughh..."

Noah's tip began to leak and soon a wet slick sound was being captured by the camera as he pulsed and twitched. The blonde crudely pushed his cockhead against her mouth and nose and watched as Savannah simply took a deep breath, the smell and sight of his precum apparently enough to excite her. Her still hands began up her thick body, rubbing her enormous jugs slowly.

"Fuckk... yeah, squeeze those huge tits for me, Mom..."

"Yes, baby..." She whispered sultrily, driving his balls further and further as he watched her pretty face blink up at him with a glazed look.

"You want me to cum?" The teen gripped his girth and slapped the heavy organ across her face cockily.

"Yes..." She nodded naughtily.

"You want me to cum all over your pretty little face, Savannah?"

"Yes..." She bit her lip.

"Yes, what?" He smirked at her and unlike his fiancee, she was unfazed.

"Yes, please. Blow that fat load all over my face, daddy...!"

"Ughh...!" Noah groaned, his hand flying up and down his shaft now as he barely managed to keep hold of the phone. He wanted to grab her head, to grip her hair and push her into position but she wanted this and he would oblige. "Shit, get ready, you fucking whore! I'm gonna paint this slutty face of yours~!"

"Ahh~" Her mouth parted a little and her tongue slithered out in anticipation, pushing him over the edge.

"Fuckkk~~!!" His hand slammed into the base of his cock as his balls contracted violently and he began to hose her down. The first huge rope of cum splattered its way across her forehead, nose and the corner of her mouth. The next plastered her forehead and was followed up by a creamy spurt which landed squarely on her tongue and lips.

"Shiittt~!" He pumped his shaft and his balls kept going, clenching tight to deliver another three gooey ropes. One over her left eye, forcing it shut, one up into her hair and one on her chin.

"Ugggh~~!" Just about controlling himself, the blonde teen followed the path down her chin and fired off another two huge spurts of semen down her clavicle and into her deep cleavage. A final, lighter payload ejected itself onto her left breast, catching the slope as well, before he was finally near spent.

"Fuck..." Noah panted, staring down at his canvas and marvelling at his artistry. His mom was absolutely smothered in his seed. Coated from head to chest in thick, white semen, he'd painted her face. She looked so fucking hot it hurt. "Swallow."

With his approval, she finally closed her mouth too, looking right at him and the camera as she gulped his cum.

"Hmmm..." She cooed at his flavour, encouraging the man to step closer and slap his dick against her face and mouth smugly. "Ahh..."

She opened her mouth as he treated her like a rag and the teen greedily took advantage, pushing his dripping tip into her mouth.

"Good little whore..." He shuddered as she softly sucked his sensitive tip, her agile tongue removing all remaining seed from his slit before releasing him with a lewd pop. Clicking the recording off, Noah stayed still, just watching as Savannah looked back with one open eye. "You know you're incredible..."

"Not so bad yourself, stud..." She laughed, finally moving to scoop his cum from her eye and face right into her mouth.

"...So, what now?" The blonde teen questioned as he watched her clean herself up while his own cock finally settled for the night.

"Well-" She slurped up a finger full of his semen. "I'll get some new sheets, wash my face and then you can spoon me for the rest of the night."

"..." He gave her a wry look, though he did like the sound of that.

"Tomorrow's problem, baby."

~ooOoo~