Congregation Domination Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time, the great community leader and female hero fell straight into his clutches. Tits and all. He'd had her from the moment he purposely drove his bicycle in front of their car; he was already inside her. In her mind. The fact that it went so quickly and so well had completely dumbfounded him. Experience. Having done this so many times before, it should have been no surprise. He worked hard at watching for suitable women, sometimes even men, over long periods of time. He would be planning and waiting for the right time to move in, and then he would go about changing his... "Slaves" to be submissive to him. He couldn't just credit himself. Ami needed ruin. She unwillingly invited it, she had been for years no doubt. Certainly for the months

he had watched her. She accepted it like a whore accepts cash. Of course, he preferred younger women. This middle aged woman had been a new pursuit. An enjoyable one, nonetheless. One he planned to make last for a long time.

This time he had managed to get his hands on two fine, tasty bits of trim. He hadn't had to try with the daughter... Samantha, as she was gagging for it the moment she saw him. Then again he hadn't managed to touch her yet. The mother, the slutty, conservative and all round frigid but gagging for it, Ami, was obviously far more reluctant, yet she gave in. Eventually. She changed. Samantha was already looking at her mother differently, and he had only had her in his clutches for the bones of an hour and a half.

The Mayors wife was already broken, she already knew that she had no choice but to please him, her new Dom. Her new man. It was in her best interest to please him in every way he saw fit. Having Sammy as leverage was probably the reason. Before, with the others he had to work harder, hurt some of them even. This Ami was already his, though she had required punishment. The silent, fuming Dom stood with his cock twitching, wondering if Ami would be a good girl and stick to her punishment. It was the safest thing for her.

She had to shave her pussy, keep it shaved for the rest of her life. A symbol of his ownership. She also had to dispose of her underwear, all of it. Bras, panties. The lot. She was never permitted to wear underwear again. Unless he allowed her to. As for the beautiful Samantha, he would soon have her too. Doing the same things and living the same way. Under his heel. Under his balls. He intended it. The oldest woman he had ever dominated, and the youngest he would ever destroy. He should have been proud of himself, for gaining the opportunity to alter the lives of one experienced woman, and one who had no idea about life. To break a strong woman, and give new direction to one sweet darling still developing in all aspects maturity. Sexual, emotional, physical, mental. He would have it all.

Yet... He could barely look at his glaring reflection the mirror without wanting to tear his own head clean off. Dominic wasn't even his real name. He gave all of his slaves a different name to know him by. In truth, his name was Frank. It was Frank looking at the demon, Dominic in the mirror. It was the man looking out of the mirror at the monster, with not only anger, but fear in his eyes. Dominic was a different breed of evil. Frank had no control. All he wanted was to be loved. He didn't need to force people to bend for him, and yet, not even Frank could resist the sweet, soft body of Samantha. Ami, in truth, was just a tool, and something to whet the appetite. To keep the practice going, and the wits sharp. The cock hard, and boy, was she going to be fun.

"You are playing dangerous games, you know that? The Mayors wife? You really are mad." His voice was soft and filled with dread as he spoke to the mirror.

"Even so, I saw how you reacted to the daughter, you are just as bad as I am." The reflection sneered back at him, a deeper and more malevolent tone to his voice. A twitch in the blank eyes made Frank almost yelp, knowing just how real his tormentor was.

"Why can't we just go for Samantha? She is over eighteen, we should leave the woman out. It isn't right to ruin her life. We could just leave and take Sammy with us!" Frank tried to bargain with the one who really was in charge.

"Don't you get stupid on me. If we go for Samantha, the wife will be on us like a hawk. She would have the cops on us in no time, and then, after what you have done, the Feds. We need to break her, so we can break that juicy, young lady safely." Dominic scowled back at him.

"This is mad." The trembling Frank could barely keep his eyes open.

He couldn't do it. He raised a quivering hand to his temple and touched his fingertips to the side of his red and sweating head.

"If this is the definition of madness, then welcome to paradise, Franky. It isn't me that is talking to a mirror. However, if you are sure that you can't do it, I promise you that I can. Just do what you always do, and give in, you little, pathetic excuse for a rodent!" The reflection roared with frothy saliva flying out in fury.

"Now stop distracting me and pick up your fucking phone." The dark voice from the mirror instructed him. Even Frank was slave to the monster. Even he was submissive. That was the very core of his problems. Submission.

Frank looked to the cistern of the toilet and picked up his phone with a shaking hand. He walked to his bedroom, to the long mirror and stood there, looking at his body. His tall muscular frame was covered in thick, black hair, and his strong arms and legs were not trembling. His body was calm, and his posture was powerful. He looked down at his long, placid penis and sizeable balls. Even though he wasn't erect, he was thick, and lengthy. He looked at how it was slightly bent and twisted to the left. Remembering how short Samantha was in comparison to him made him smile in the knowledge of how good she would feel on him. Her small hands, her tight, little pussy. Her tiny ass hole. Her pretty face gagging on his long, thick cock as he buried it back her throat and made her choke with her chin against his balls. Soon.

The thought of the two newest additions to his empirical collection of depravity made his semi hard meat twitch, and the long, fat vein that ran down one side started to throb. The stiffness grew from deep beneath, between his legs and behind his squirming balls. Soon the cock was solid, and raging for some good, little pussy. The warm stiffness was enough to cause pleasure by itself. He then made his face blank and his eyes looked directly into the eyes in the reflection. He lifted his hand up, and pointed the camera at the mirror.

...

From the solace of the shadows, he watched as the naked, beautiful, slick and smooth bodied, freshly showered young woman turned off the water and stepped out from behind the steamed glass. He stood in the dim hallway and glared as her shadow passed by the long, bright strip of light coming from the crack in the barely opened bathroom door. The sexy shadow was preceded by her bare and exposed body flashing past the opened crack as she went about drying her hair with a suddenly and uncomfortably loud hair dryer. Loud as it was, it offered him a chance to lurk closer without making the floor squeak under his moving weight. He didn't have to risk alerting her to his presence. Yet.

He groaned to himself when her skin disappeared as she went out of sight, only to settle her naked weight into her foot and sidle into view again. Her sparsely hairy pussy flaunted proud and sexual, but young, womanly, femininity. The way her soft, white lips peeked out from under her dark bush and came together in a mouth watering slit was almost too much. With her arms raised to point her hair dryer at her head and hold her hair out, her large, heavy breasts hung beautifully from her chest and shook as she jerked her arms this way and that. Being that close he could see the small water droplets that dotted her delicious body. He whined and he watched as some water slowly streamed downward, dribbling down the tight skin of her chest between the jiggling flesh of her breasts. There was no significant sighting of her perfect nipples however.

She turned and suddenly bent forward to hang her hair from her head to dry it better and revealed that delectable, naked, heart shaped ass of hers. Her cheeks parted perfectly, and took on the shape of her tight, narrow hips as her pretty, little pussy lips once again peeked out, this time through the light bush of dark pubic hair underneath the gentle hang of her ass cheeks. How he had dreamed of getting himself buried deep between those fantastically tight lips.

It wasn't long after mid day, however, the house was dark, especially the upstairs. With the walls painted red, the corridor was darker still. Lighting a candle would provide precious little good in the narrow hall, and this beam of light from behind the bathroom door was almost blinding. It was worth the effort to look through the brightness and see the pretty piece of meat with her behind pointed out and her back, seemingly purposefully arched, as if inviting him in.

He liked it that way. Her body, on purposeful display, with exaggerated sexuality. A sight he had seen from both the light and the darkness many a time. He liked the discretion of his voyeuristic behaviour. How even in plain sight he could be watching, looking. Feeling. Always close enough to touch. Many a time did he touch. He preferred, however, the cloaking shadows, which offered a comfortable vantage in the pit of darkness from which was lent mood to such nefarious needs and interests. While he could certainly look and touch in the light, he had to exercise extreme caution.

Debauchery was best indulged in the darkness, and he grinned awhile in the quiet obscurity, savouring his desire and the building heat. The darkness made his behaviour permissable. He allowed his lust loose, and reined himself into revelling in feeling the glorious, wanton ache which filled him at the sight of this delicious body that he simply had to have. It was his one and only faith, the pursuit of owning and doing what he wanted with her. When he wanted. How he wanted. She could be his.

He closed his mouth and allowed his nose to take dominance in attempt to smell her body's scent through the heavy, humid orange and chocolate that soaked the air. Her shower gel. It contributed to the aphrodisiac sight of her. To his surprised glee, her fingers groped at her pussy lips in quiet self pleasure. With her hair dried, somewhat, and the hair dryer switched off, the silence became deafening as she moved around the small bathroom. Moving around she touched herself. Her backside facing him as her body leaned slightly forward. She seemingly committed to allowing the air to dry her body as she gently stroked herself in her private, solitary moment. Although it wasn't as private as she thought. Any movement from him, any shift of weight would tell her he was there. He had to remain obscure, until the right moment. Until he could strike.

He breathed deeply of the hot arousal that hung in the air. The aroma was both transcendent and abiding along with that of the rich chocolate shower gel. A light gasp of sultry lust echoed in the small, tiled room as she bent slightly over the sink. Looking herself in the eyes and watching her own face. At this point he was so close, he could touch her. The temptation burned with such intensity that he almost couldn't resist it. Her soft, warm, smooth nakedness under his powerfully dominating and possessing hand. Spanking that perfect ass cheek red as she masturbated for him. He had to be careful not to get into the stream of light, or she would see his reflection.

This creeping was becoming an afferent feast for his eyes and body that he could only hope would become something more. It probably wouldn't. In reality the notion of barging in on a masturbating woman and having her fuck you out of pure horniness was preposterous, except in some very rare and intimate cases. He tried to ignore the fact that this was not one of those cases. He dared to glance back down the length of the hall, but only for a split second, as he checked for anyone who might discover him. His attention shot to her again as she suddenly groaned deeply and pressed some fingers into herself. He could see it all. The tightness of those lips gripping around her fingers as she gently pushed them in, and drew them out, only to slide them back in just that bit deeper. How she would love a solid shaft to be deep inside of her in that moment. He knew she wanted it. He could give it to her.

That wet pussy being churned slowly with her back to him was succeeded by sloppy sounds and yelps of whimpering lust that no other angel could make. She rested on the toes of one foot, lifting her heel and she bent her knee, shifting her weight to the other leg to give herself better, and deeper, access. His senses were superpowered by the rigid heat that leaked slippery precum in his underwear as he gently groped at his solid cock. The lingering smells of pleasure gave him a rush of hot sensation as he watched on, needing to get more of this pretty, young woman. She moaned, and her breathing started to quicken, sharply, into shorter gasps. The gasps were smacked with strained and intense, high pitch.

His senses were always heightened in his aroused state, and he valued the details, like how her body vibrated, how her ass cheeks gently bounced as she went harder at herself. How she whimpered for him. How she bucked and ground her pelvis to meet her fingers for him. How the lust she bent madly over contorted her into a shivering, jerking, mewling slut. For him.

He closed his eyes a moment and enjoyed the feeling of his throbbing need, listening to how she loved the searing, hot climax that she was reaching. She would help him. She would sate his desire, his hunger, as he could do for her. If only she knew. If only she wanted it. She could have it. She would offer herself willingly and then it would be he, who would have the power, the authority that only ownership would give him, to accept, or deny her as he so wished. He would do it to toy with her. As she toyed with him. Always.

He could give satisfaction to this shuddering, edging, naked beauty, or he could simply use her. For his own grunting moment of dominance and greed. He could use her like he was a rutting beast, taking her for sport, or he could add dimension to her climax that she couldn't comprehend. If only she wanted him. So this object of his lust was no more accessible than fantasy. How it felt so real, yet merely a murky image in the depths of dark perversion that filled his mind. Oh, the fulfillment that he could bring her.

At last, she shook with a quietly keeningwhich heralded a gently thrashing orgasm that jerked her forward and bent her double, facing him. The breaking of her features, after that blank moment of anticipating that delicious eminence of explosive ecstasy, into a face of pure, straining sexual satisfaction was almost too much for her watcher. Her audience, in this orchestra of delightfully evanescant release. She ground her pussy hard against her hand and she made one last grunting expulsion of a deep and sighing relief. The grinding lasted the prize of an eternity. The heat lingered, as she clumsily staggered to a more relaxed posture. She was still breathing hard, though slowly, as once again, she eyed herself in the mirror. Lust still permeated her satisfied face, and with filthy prowess, as if purposefully teasing the man she knew was watching her, she wrapped her tongue around her slick, sticky fingers. Looking herself in the eye, truly ignorant to any onlooking breach of this self satisfied privacy, she closed her lips around her digits and sucked them dry of those sweet and shiny juices.

Watching on and having witnessed this brutally delicious display of female lust, from such a young and fresh woman, he shuddered with need. He allowed his breath loose and settle into a careful, slow, exhale, straining to not make himself known by breathing out too heavily. He was rock solid and tenting from his pants, and the pleasing heat that tingled in his shaft dared him to get behind this beautiful, young woman and take her. Soon.

With perverted intent, he watched in delight as this dirty minx lifted her phone above her face and posed for a picture of her naked self. The standard posture of a female selfie. A downward shot from above to make her seem submissive and fragile. Useable. Then he smiled, as she finally went about sliding a sheer pair of lacy, pink panties up her legs, of course, bent over and pointing that pretty pussy at him. That pretty pussy that had just cum in front of him. How tight and sensitive she must have been as she pulled the panties up over her narrow hips, tight against her vulva. She pressed her ass out a bit as she pulled on the underwear just a bit more. Tight into her crack and framing her perfectly curved cheeks. Sure enough, she once again mewled, just a bit.

His eyes didn't blink, just stared, wide with hunger, as the gorgeous, little lady pulled a pair of white gym socks up her legs, covering her tiny feet, and proceeded to step, crouched over, into a pleated, black skirt. Over her hips went the skirt and she buttoned it up, right below her belly button. Her crack and gorgeous cheeks vanished as she pulled the skirt down over them. Though they barely covered her sweet rump. It was suddenly becoming like a race, or a losing battle to see as much of her gradually disappearing skin as he could, as finally, a flannel tube top with long sleeves was pulled over her head. Silently, he at last allowed himself to advance, drawing out his torture no further.

His body flashed, illuminated by the bathroom light and his hand made contact with the door. This was the moment he was waiting for, he was about to have his quarry. His prey. She was his. Without knocking, he opened the door, unzipping his pants, as if walking in to relieve himself, while gripped in a daydream and not noticing the young woman standing there, whose large breasts were still not covered by the tube top. In fact they hung out, as she had taken a moment to fondle her nipples and jiggle the weight of her breasts in her hands, just as he had entered by surprise.

"Daddy!" The shocked Samantha shrieked and almost jumped right back out of her clothes when she saw who had burst into the small and confined room behind her. Instantly her hands went up to cover her breasts, and she used a finger to pull a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She cast him a dubious and uncomfortable look as if to make him aware that she didn't want him there, and to demand explanation.

That was it. On seeing his beautiful, lovely, angel of a daughter glare at him so darkly and hurt, the Mayors solid intention to take her then and there had sputtered out. The coward. She was no longer naked, his optimal chance had truly been missed, having quickly covered herself up again by pulling the tube top down over her bulging, bouncing, braless breasts. No longer naked. However, she looked twice as delicious. Three times as tantalisingly mouth watering. The way her choice of apparel tightly hugged her most perfect of curves made it look like it was a natural occurrence.

"Daddy? What the fuck are you doing?" She stood and looked at him with his hand inside his open zipper about to remove his rock solid, but tiny dick. With her hands on her hips and one hip jutting out to the side she advanced on him a step, glaring into his eyes. Despite the obvious heat of anger that flamed across his beautiful daughters face, he could see the shining red of not only embarrassment, but of the tell tale signs of recent masturbating rapture. Proof he hadn't been fantasising. Further proof was that he could smell the masturbation on her. He considered a moment as to whether or not he should uphold his act. The pathetic act he had played for years as town mayor, as religious father, to mask his true personality as covert pervert.