Congregation Domination Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Are you there yet?!" Dominic roared and startled the masturbating, moaning Ami.

"Ah! Y- yes, S- sir!" Ami blurted out, dragged from the good feelings in her wet depths.

"Fucking tell me then! Now fill your pussy with your fingers, as many as you can." Ami smiled like an unhinged whore and tried to push two into herself. Her hard groan made her master growl into her ear from the phone.

"Another one." Ami tried and barely managed to fit a third finger into her tight slit. Her pussy was so out of practice. The Lord couldn't help her now, but she still prayed he could forgive her. She doubted it. She didn't really care. Not when her fingers went in to the second knuckle, and she blurted out a yelping groan of pain that her pussy was being stretched out again. She had barely heard the front door slamming shut down in the far off distance between her grunting master and the sharp pleasure in her pussy.

"Good." Her master seemed satisfied. Finally.

"Back to your clit and don't you fucking stop, or else." The command made Ami slide her drenched and sticky fingers out of herself and back up to settle on her burning, little bean. The new sensation of wetness on her fingers made her jaw drop and she bucked her hips which hung off the edge of the bed so she could grind as hard as she wanted. It's how she did it when she was younger, before John. She shook, letting out a rattling groan. How this new man could do this to her, and make her want it, she could not understand. She was, in effect, relearning basic self pleasure, but she truly couldn't believe how good it felt to finally have at herself after so long. She was doing things to herself that any normal woman would do, and yet she was drawing out long forgotten sensations that seemed distinctly more intense than she remembered. Oh, but how she liked it. She let her tongue hang out in lustful happiness. She was changing, as if somehow, the dam had burst and all of her repressed, sexual desires that were being held back all of these years were flowing out, and washing out over the first people she had seen; Dominic and Samantha. Where was her faith now, in this carnal moment? She needed no faith if she felt this good. This could be her new faith. She truly had no idea what was coming her way.

To be continued...