Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 06

Story Info
She is forced to marry and get pregnant by cult.
4.3k words
4.27
129.6k
94

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori woke up feeling throbbing pain throughout her entire abdomen as well as her throat feeling dry and raw. She didn't know how she had gotten into the bed in the bedroom upstairs, in which she was now lying alone and wondered where Markus was, although she was quite happy to find him somewhere else. The way her lower half was painfully throbbing made her fear his advances even more than she already did.

Looking to the bedside table to her right, she found the small yellow pill she was expecting there, as well as two of the white painkillers where usually only one was. She quickly swallowed all of the pills, desperate to stop the awful feeling between her legs, which slowly faded as she lay back on the bed to wait until she felt able to move again.

Before the pain had become entirely bearable, the door to her room opened and she found Markus standing in the doorway. He looked slightly concerned as he looked at the look of pain on her face, before taking in her naked form and looking more worried. At that she looked down herself, finding her thighs covered in what appeared to be dried blood and cum. She felt queasy at the sight, and leaned back onto the pillow before closing her eyes and trying to control her breathing.

"What happened?", she asked with her eyes still closed, her voice sounding rough as she choked the words out painfully before moving a hand to hold her throat, wincing at the pain.

"We... Do you remember Peter and Stephen? We ate dinner with them." She nodded at the question, still keeping her eyes closed as he continued speaking. "It appears that we went a bit too harsh on you last night, nothing permanent but I will make sure to be more careful in the future. You can rest today, I will bring you something to eat soon and then you can take a bath."

He turned around, but she wanted to know more and spoke again in her raspy voice.

"You didn't tell me what exactly happened yet. Why do I hurt so much, what did you do to me?"

Markus seemed to think about her question, considering what to tell her as an answer. "That is nothing for you to be concerned with, just lie down and wait for me here." And with that he left the room, leaving Tori alone with her thoughts which all circled around what might have happened the night before. She wasn't sure if she would feel better actually knowing the truth, judging by the pain that was only slowly dulling down and the blood on her it wouldn't be remotely pleasant. But without remembering anything she quickly started thinking about all the worst things that could have happened, knowing that with these men anything was possible.

Her husband soon came back with a plate filled with eggs and toast, it seemed he knew just how hungry and weak she felt. After eating the food and bathing, just like Markus had told her to, Tori spent the rest of the day either napping or reading a little, and to her surprise Markus didn't bother her with unwanted advances for the entire day. He really must be worried, she mused, but knew that her luck would not last forever and soon it would be back to daily rapes, soon with the risk of getting pregnant from the monster she lived with as today was the last day of her birth control pills according to Markus.

The thought of having a child or even more than one like he seemed to expect scared Tori to her core. She couldn't even protect herself from him, how would she be able to protect her child from him? Would it be brainwashed into believing Markus' sick philosophy, believing men were above women? If she had a girl, would she eventually be forced into the same kind of twisted forced marriage as her mother. Would a boy force the same fate on another poor girl, after being brainwashed into believing his father's logic.

Tori still wanted desperately to escape, but her hope to actually succeed in that shrunk every day. She was trapped in a town filled with these sick people and their own kidnapped wives. How would she get out of here on foot, even if she managed to turn off the device that was tracking her and take off the collar that could hurt her so badly. It didn't seem like anyone would be both willing and able to help her, the women had no power and many seemed to have given up like Adina. And every single man she had met up until now believed entirely in their own superiority and that what Markus was doing to her was entirely alright.

-

Waking up the next morning, Tori knew she wouldn't be as lucky as the day before to be left alone by Markus. She felt a lot better, although her throat still hurt and she still felt a little light headed. Markus had stuck with not telling her any of what had been done to her, and slowly Tori began to accept that she might never fill that gap in her memories. At the moment he was still sleeping next to her, spooning her with both his hands on her breasts and belly in the same position they had always slept in since she came here.

Tori thought for a while if there was a way to wriggle out of his hold on her without waking him up, but her experience from the previous days made that seem unlikely. So she just stayed as she was, trying not to think about his hands on her, his body pressed against hers and how much she feared and hated him. But when he pulled her even closer after a few minutes, and she felt his length hardening against her it became hard to block out the disgust and fear she felt.

Shortly after Markus woke up completely, and started squeezing and fondling her breasts, pinching and rubbing her nipples before moving one hand down between her legs and rubbing her clit.

"Good Morning toy, did you sleep well? Mmh, you're getting nice and wet for me, I think you want us to have some fun, don't you."

Tori shook her head, ashamed of the reaction he had forced from her body, but she didn't dare pull away from him or tell him no, she knew he always kept the remote for her collar close. Especially since waking up bloody and in pain yesterday she felt even more afraid of him and didn't want to give him a reason to hurt her again. She had also learned that as long as she didn't stop him from doing anything to her, he would be less rough with her and she could almost bear the things he did. Almost, because even when he didn't hurt her physically whilst he raped her, the mental damage of having no power over her own body would leave her to spontaneously start crying whenever she was alone.

"Oh well, I do want to have some fun with you so you'll just have to accept that. And just think that there'll be no more birth control for you to take today. Maybe you'll already be pregnant by the end of the month, once you're on the fertility pills and your period stops I'll knock you up in no time."

As he was saying this, Markus lifted her leg over his own, pulled her close and entered her from behind, stretching her pussy which was still sore and uncomfortable. Tori groaned and tried to hold back her tears, but once he said how soon she might be pregnant the tears were flowing down her cheeks. At least she didn't have to look at him as he was fucking her from behind, but with his constant grunts and moans as he thrust into her and the pain she felt it was hard to imagine herself somewhere else.

Once he was done and had pulled out of her, leaving behind the awful feeling of his sperm dripping down her legs as a reminder of what he had done to her, he sent her into the bathroom with one of the short dresses he always made her wear. As always he wouldn't allow her to wear any underwear, and she hated how the dress clung to her, letting her nipples poke out prominently after she had showered and dressed.

Tori absolutely hated starting the day like this, it left her feeling used and disgusted for the entire day and no matter how long she showered and scrubbed, there would always be some of Markus sperm left to drip down her legs as a reminder throughout the day. Not for the first time since waking up here, Tori contemplated suicide. But not only did she not know how she would be able to do it here, as there were no sharp objects anywhere but the kitchen and those were out of her reach, she also still didn't want to give up. No matter how awful her life was at the moment, she still had some hope left that she'd find a way out of here, even though that hope was smaller every day.

And she also had her anger to ground her. Tori desperately wanted to find a way to bring Markus and all these other men to justice after what they had done and were doing to her and so many other women, like Adina who already lived the life that Markus planned to force Tori into.

Tori didn't want to just end her suffering or find a way out only to save herself, she knew that she needed to find a way to tell the police everything and tear down the whole organization behind this, the Congregation. Only when everyone of the men here was behind prison bars and every single one of the women free, would Tori ever be able to find peace and happiness again.

But all of that was wishful thinking right now, as Tori knew she had to leave the bathroom and go back to her own personal demon who awaited her in the kitchen and spend another day living under his rule whilst thinking of a way out.

-

They were at a doctor's office. It was the third day of Tori not taking the birth control pills anymore and she had started her period during the night, which Markus said meant she was ready to start the fertility drugs. Tori was scared. After every piece of control over her body and her life that Markus had already taken from her, this seemed like it would change her forever. Being kidnapped and being raped was something she knew that she would be able to get over some day once she was free from her captor, but getting pregnant? Having a child with him would be a constant reminder of what he had done to her, even if she got free she would never forget and she knew she wouldn't be able to get an abortion. She would love her child no matter what, yet always see what had been done to her when she looked into their eyes.

Markus seemed to have become more careful with her after whatever happened that night she couldn't remember. He hadn't yet brought over another one of his friends and had stopped taking her ass in the last days as well. But he still raped her at least once a day everyday, starting right after waking up and she still hated it just as much as the first time, even when it didn't hurt quite as much. The worst feeling always came when he came deep inside of her, when she felt his cock pulsating and shooting jets of his sperm against her cervix. It was especially awful since he had started describing how soon he would impregnate her whenever he raped her, it seemed he was obsessed with the thought of getting her pregnant.

And now she was sitting in the waiting room of a doctor, who would aid Markus in doing just that by pumping her full of hormones that would practically insure her getting pregnant right away, taking even more control away from her. How could a doctor, someone who had sworn an oath to do no harm participate in this? How could this entire town of people be filled with men who believed they had the right to rule over women, make decisions for them and about them and use them for their pleasure?

Tori was interrupted in her thoughts by an older man calling Markus and her in. It still felt wrong for her to have the same surname as him, to know that they were married even though she had had no choice in the matter. Her former last name Tori couldn't even remember, like every part of her life before being brought here. She often thought of how her life might have been, what she had wanted to do with it later, where she had lived, what her family was like. The only thing she had found out from Markus was her age and that she had had a boyfriend, as that was why he had taken her earlier than planned. Tori wondered what he had been like, how he felt now that she was gone. She imagined him to be kind, considerate, respectful of her wishes, everything that Markus wasn't. Not remembering anything about her prior life felt like having a piece of her soul missing, like she was only half a person without her memories.

But now she had to follow Markus into a white examination room with a desk and chairs on one side and a gynecological examination chair on the other. They were told to sit down at the desk opposite the doctor, who started out by asking general questions about Tori's age, medical history (which Markus knew much more about than Tori) and what Markus wanted in terms of Tori's healthcare. She wasn't even asked for her opinion on the matter.

"I want her to get pregnant right away, so I would like you to prescribe her the fertility medication."

Tori wanted to protest and tell the doctor she didn't want that, but she quickly stopped talking when Markus pulled out the remote for her collar, threatening to shock her. The doctor was unphased by this and just continued the conversation as if nothing had happened.

"You say she just started her period? I will need to do a gynecological exam on her and if everything is alright, she can start the pills right away, it will only be a few hours until she responds. And in one to two weeks she'll be ovulating."

The doctor told Tori to take off her dress and sit down on the examination chair, where he did a full exam and told them that everything was as it should be and he made her take the pill right away. It took Markus giving Tori a light shock through her collar until she opened her mouth and actually swallowed the pill, it seemed like the only thing she could do against any of this to try and refuse taking the pill.

"She's a feisty one, isn't she? I'll give you something for when you need her a little more subdued, you can give her that until the second trimester starts and no more than once a week."

He told Tori to get dressed and whilst she was pulling on her dress again, glad to get away from his leering looks at her he talked quietly to Markus on the other side of the room.

"Don't let anyone else fuck her without protection, sperm can live up to a week inside her so she could already get pregnant from that. And if you wouldn't mind, maybe you two can come over to my place sometime, I'd like to have a go at her if you don't mind but don't have time right now."

"Sure thing, but I would like to wait until after the next meeting so she isn't as stressed for that. I'll let you know when we have time."

-

That evening after dinner Tori was sitting on the sofa trying to put as much distance between herself and Markus as possible. Her having her period didn't seem to deter him in the slightest. Right after they had come back from her doctor's appointment he had made her bend over the back of the sofa and had fucked her roughly from behind without even taking the time to take her dress off.

It seemed that since then he was in a constant state of arousal, and she didn't want to give him an incentive to act on that again. She had started feeling dizzy a few minutes ago, and was struggling not to lean back against the sofa, but that would bring her closer to Markus again. Tori assumed that it was a side-effect of the pills she was now taking that she was feeling dizzy, she also felt her nipples press overly sensitively against the fabric of her dress.

A few minutes later she had to lean back against the sofa because she was just too dizzy to sit on the edge of it anymore. This made Markus turn to look at her, asking whether there was anything wrong. She didn't want to talk to him, didn't want anything to do with this man who was the reason she was in this position at all, but she knew that ignoring him would only make him angry and she wanted to know whether or not this was a normal side effect.

"I'm dizzy and I feel hot. Maybe I am getting sick." She closed her eyes and tried to block out the room so it didn't feel as if it was constantly spinning around her. Markus chuckled and put his arm around her, making her shudder in contempt.

"You aren't sick, Toy. That's just the hormones getting your body ready to be pregnant, it's a beautiful thing. How about I take you to bed and we practice a bit for the actual getting pregnant part."

Tori shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut, whilst Markus picked her up in a bridal carry and started walking upstairs with her in his arms.

"I don't feel good, can you please just let me sleep and we do that some other time?"

It felt awful having to ask him only to postpone the inevitable abuse, but Tori knew telling him she never wanted to be anywhere close to him again wouldn't get her anywhere.

"Oh sweet wife, you can just close your eyes and lay back whilst I do my thing. But I have this constant hard-on for you, and you need to help me relieve myself of that. That's what a good wife does."

Markus opened the door to their bedroom and carried her inside before setting her down on the bed. He immediately started to undress, whereas Tori curled in on herself and started crying silently. Once Markus had finished taking off his clothes he laid down next to her and started stroking her hair in a way that would have accomplished comforting her if it wasn't him who was doing it.

"You are so perfect, Toy, so beautiful and sweet, exactly what I wanted. And now that you're on the fertility pills ready to be knocked up you're even more perfect. Doesn't it make you happy to be so exactly what I want? Can't you see the joy in being the one to satisfy every single one of my desires, of being the woman that gets to carry my children and care for our little family? You're doing exactly what you were created for and soon enough you'll find the peace that comes from giving in to fulfilling your natural purpose. You just need to relax and trust in me to know what's best for you."

Markus continued stroking Tori's hair whilst he talked, before moving on to her neck and back. He continued that even when she cried harder as he asked her to relax and give up control and just let her cry for a few minutes. Only when her cries died down and she started to feel too empty to continue crying did he move closer to her and start taking off her dress. She was too tired and exhausted to protest and just let him do it, she felt so powerless in her own life that she just wanted him to get it over with and let her fall asleep where it would be more peaceful.

Once he had completely undressed her he turned her so she lay on her back next to him, and he was almost touching her with how close he was. But unlike she expected he didn't start touching her breasts or go between her legs, he only laid a hand on her belly and didn't touch her otherwise. In her surprise she opened her eyes and looked down her own body at what he was doing.

"Soon there will be a new life growing in you, Toy. Your belly will grow big and round with our child and you will nurture it whilst it has time to grow and mature, and then you'll bring it into the world. Here you have the power to grow a new human, to nurture and protect our child, the culmination of human existence, giving life to the next generation. You are perfectly created for that purpose, that's why I chose you to give life to my children."

'He's insane', Tori thought. Markus was absolutely obsessed with this idea of impregnating her and filling the world with his children. But maybe she could use that against him somehow. He was much more lenient with her during the last few days and maybe his obsession with having children would give her the chance to escape. But for that she would have to accept letting him get her pregnant and that was something she found incredibly hard to do. How could she ever accept giving this monster that last bit of control he didn't yet have over her body? Tori felt so incredibly scared, vulnerable and disgusted just thinking about having his child grow inside her. But how could she stop him?

12