Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just lay back and relax, Toy. I'll show you how easy it is to accept me and soon enough you'll have my child in you and you'll stop finding all of this so hard."

He started moving his hand down and spread her legs, before pushing a finger into her. Tori gasped in surprise as Markus usually started by rubbing her wet and didn't just push straight in. When she looked at him he saw him smiling and rubbing his already rock hard cock with one hand. She didn't want to look at it and closed her eyes.

"You're already so perfectly wet, my Toy. I really do love what these fertility pills do with your body."

Whilst he was speaking he moved to hover over her and positioned his cock at her entrance. Before Tori had time to try closing her legs and push him away, he had already pushed his cock all the way inside of her in one thrust, making her gasp in surprise at how quick he was going. There was no warning, no foreplay like what he usually did to get her wet. He just started thrusting quickly into her, whilst leaning over her body trapping her under him. She still had her eyes closed, unwilling to look at him but couldn't stop herself from making grunts and groans as he fucked her. With every thrust he painfully touched her cervix once he pulled her legs up to rest over his shoulders, and the intensity of his thrusts would have pushed her up against the headboard if he didn't hold her down by her waist.

Everything he was doing felt stronger than usual, she was much more sensitive and once he started sucking on her nipples and rubbing her clit whilst continuing to thrust into her she couldn't stop herself from having an orgasm even with the pain of his too deep thrusts, and the clenching of her body made Markus cum too. He pushed uncomfortably deep inside her once again and held her close with two hands on her ass whilst he ejaculated directly against her cervix, grunting his pleasure at the same time. Then he kissed away Tori's tears of shame and disgust and rolled them both onto their sides without pulling his softening cock out from inside of her.

It took Tori a long time to fall asleep, held tight against her husband and abuser, his cock inside her and the dizziness and heat she still felt from the pills made her unable to think of anything but her fear of getting pregnant from him. She wondered how being pregnant would feel, how Markus would treat a child once it was born and how she could stop him from getting her pregnant at all. She tried to think of a way to kill him and run away, but didn't find any that would actually get her farther than onto the street to be caught by someone else or have her collar automatically shock her.

Finally, she fell asleep imagining Markus and every single one of the men here she had met behind bars in a high security prison, which gave her enough peace to fall asleep.

12