All Comments on 'Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 06'

by DarkTwistedDesires

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What I want

I’m a 20 year old female and I dream of these things happening to me. I want to be fucked hard and relentlessly without mercy. I want to be made to feel like a disgusting slut. Thank you for writing this story and helping me realize that. I probably came 3 to 4 times while reading this story and it helped me see who I really am on the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good so far but..

Needs more story developments. I love the sex scenes and I don’t want you to reduce them but I wish there was more added to the storyline in each chapter. It is just a little slow paced. There’s too much of Toris thoughts and it’s a bit repetitive. Hopefully you reveal more as you release more chapters. It’s still one of my top favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 7?

Will you be submitting a next chapter and will you finish the series?

PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some suggestions

This is a great storyline. When he impregnates her, you should continue to have him fuck her all the way until the baby is born. Sexier yet, make her nurse him as the hormones work and her milk comes in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Ready for CH 7 etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!

Hi! I love this story! Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please write the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Extremely hot! The brutal force, the crying, and the complete obsession with impregnation all make the story perfectly erotic. And each chapter does not disappoint with the number of rape scenes. I understand that for a long storyline, there needs to be some realistic parts, like the victim’s anger toward her abuser. I love the terror, helplessness and desperation much more, though. PLEASE continue the story!!!

Not sure how far you plan to go, but I have had fantasies where the entire course of pregnancy is eroticized, including colostrum production, stretching the orifices in preparation for childbirth, waiting so many days following birth before resuming intercourse, etc. Because I love a happy ending, I hope that there is someway to keep her resentment from spilling over to the kids. No matter how far you go, I will want to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not too shabby so far. If you really wanted to sell it, you should have actually had her contemplate several actual plans to kill him and get away and why they wouldn't work. You should have her contemplate killing him and committing suicide. Victory is only truly worth seizing when your opponent has fought with all their might. That, or she wins and gets away, but seeing as the whole town has been operating like this for a while, she'll probably lose, and you better have an airtight system in place if you want to make that believable. Perhaps deliberately create "fake" escape opportunities to teach her that "escape is impossible". Also, you'll probably need to pick up the pace on the indoctrination and Stockholm syndrome stuff. History has long show that threats, violence and force are far from 100% effective at suppressing dissent. Best way to get people to play along with your rules is by convincing them it's good with things like cultural assimilation. There's a reason cults typically start with missionary outreach and not forceful kidnappings. Makes for a less exciting induction, but realistically, it's more effective. The cult idea has potential to be more than just a flimsy excuse for an imprisonment rapefest, so hopefully, you realize that potential.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 2 years ago

Can I have some more please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please keep going I really love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh pls complete this stry i really wanna know how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pleaseeeee continue this storyyy

Johnnyblaze111Johnnyblaze111over 1 year ago

You should make the other part where she gets pregnant her boobs gets bigger

Johnnyblaze111Johnnyblaze111over 1 year ago

You should make it where she gets pregnant about him and her boobs get bigger

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The doctor needs to put her feet in the stirrups then shove his cock up her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please please continue the story!!!!

I want to see her pregnant and her breasts full of milk

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yea rape throughout pregnancy. Forced lactation, breastfeeding, bring it on.

Very satisfying to read

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

please continue this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous