All Comments on 'Congressman F#ckbunny'

by jmmj5

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4*, her sister and her husband got off easy

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

Good Story, I found their was alot of fluff though. I dont know if they are references or characters from other stories but the brothers situation and backstory and mitzy seem to have no real relevance to the story. And opening the story with child murdering for it to be throw away backstory for the obvious secret helper is lame.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

It was a good effort, but it's a shame you didn't conclude Felicia's karmic payback. It would've been nice to see her divorced, then once she was cut off from her ex-husband's money, Adam could push for sole custody.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

Something a little different in LW stories is always appreciated, especially when it as well written as this one. I would add an amen to avoiding the political partisanship as it detracts from the story for half the audience. If I wanted to be preached to, I would go to church and there is enough division out there in real life as it is.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

A fine example of a complex story that holds interest all the way through. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why on earth did I put myself through that pile of unmitigated bullshit. Like a train wreck you can’t look away from .

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

He's an obvious scumbag, has hurt people and will hurt more, is planning on raping Annie and maybe killing her- USE the freakin' rock. Totally justifiable. Then find Daniel and repeat.

Liked the story, a bit long and unrealistic, but enjoyable. Very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Long but kept my interest. Glad the wife held out. Would have been a 5 if they caught daniel. Good story.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Smile. Always happy to see you post. Thank you for the restraint you showed. It meant a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How this tale is earning such a high score is truly puzzling! It is, in reality something between a "1" and "2".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t know why the scores so low, was good for a free site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Im an avid reader but i gave up on page one. I struggled to learn the characters and their friend or family connections. Just as it got interesting, you switched to new people. When i saw this was 10 pages i quit to write this review. As i skimmed to the end none of the starting characters that i could see were there except Lexi. Lexi was like the 7th out of 8 named characters plus two unamed nieces nephews and two unamed children and do i also remember a reference to parents? . Thats alot of characters mentioned/named/introduced on page one.

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Ripping good yarn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Plus 8 new people on last page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice job.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Great read! How was it that they never heard large packages being delivered or spotted any of the gazebo cameras and wiring?

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

Great story, very good read...

Enjoyed it very much...

5🌟s

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I'm sure that this was a well-written and thought out story it was simply too convoluted and long. I ( I stress "I") simply didn't enjoy it. In fact I found myself skimming several parts as they didn't hold my interest. Perhaps next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story that absolutely deserves a five. Critiqueing the writing seems to pale in light of the great ending. As for the children , that part of the story is better left to everyones imagination. THANKS

stillhard11stillhard11almost 2 years ago

Great writing! One of the best I've read on Literotica.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - you lost me as a reader of this story with the deaths of a father and two children in the first paragraph. You should have listed it as a caution in the first line of your story. There is way too much death, murder and mayhem in the real world, than to see it here on this website.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderalmost 2 years ago

Most enjoyable and very entertaining, thank you.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Although confusing at times, it was enjoyable, thank you.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Very long and could have improved with about 20% word cut, but I still gave you a 5.

Fredred55Fredred55almost 2 years ago

Great story and well done.

It’s scary to think how close DC actually relates to this story.

Easy 5 ⭐️ for me.

Thanks for a great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. By far one of the best written on this site! Ignore the negative reviews they are from petty people who could never come close to writing a story like this. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't enjoy it. I found the first few pages totally confusing with all the names, it didn't help with the car crash at the start.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

5*. Nicely written and told. A couple of surprises made it very interesting and I like that you changed Bunny with Annie.

jamesapplejamesapplealmost 2 years ago

Not bad. I was confused when the attention shifted from Adam and his kids to Annie and John. And stayed shifted. He could seriously have been left out of the story and it still would have gone the same. Maybe I'm just from the school of Chekhov's Gun, but that's my biggest gripe. Your scene setting is wonderful, believable dialog, overall a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ nixrox....

What? Really? If you're going to act like an idiot, at least you outed yourself as one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unique and quite well done. It was long, but I never felt it was too long (as many are), because the action was always engaging and moving ahead. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for your story. Gotta admit, early on and even most of the way through ( after all the stories here on LW) I expected her to fall. So happy to see a character with character. Sure she had flaws and temptations, but she kept first things first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Nixrox: LOL. My, what a pretentious blowhard you are! You proudly proclaim to be against DEATH because there's too much of it in the world. Well, aren't you special? Hey snowflake, nobody cares if you get "triggered" by merely mentioning that a character in a story died.

.

Instead of whining about your list of serious injuries, why don't you just comment on what a simpering pansy you are, that you really need for someone to come rub your butt and take you to your "safe" place, and ask them to explain how to grow a pair because you're tired of being such an effeminate loser?

UnassignedUnassignedalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story - creative and well written. You're in the top tier of "new" authors on this site. The story was vastly better with Annie on the island rather than Bunny. Two relatively minor comments - first, Ayla was both a bit of Chekov's gun (mentioned at the very beginning, then at least to the reader she vanished for most of the story) and a deus ex machina, pulling the strings from above. The former isn't so bad, as we discovered she really was there the whole time, but the latter almost approached the ubiquitous "special forces" cliche. Second, there was a lot of repeated emphasis on the Congressman's endowment. Yeah, we get it, he has a big dick but it seemed to pop up several times a page and was unnecessary.

.

Undeniably 5*, and thanks!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Nixrox, what the hell are you talking about you moron

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and i did not notice many errors. was a great ending!

BoxerR100BoxerR100almost 2 years ago

Good story. A bit convoluted. But a good read. Thank you.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

Good story, but I got character lost right at the start (page one & two) as how they placed within the story. It took many pages to figure who was who and good from bad. The story just started too convoluted - finally coming clear near the end. I did find myself paragraph skipping to keep the story flowing.

\

BTW, Annie would have never have been charged with murder in the USA, the island was not in the jurisdiction of the USA. Now Cuba might have a case but Annie would have gotten USA extradition immunity for a Congressman's attempted rape and multiple assaults - all on video.

\

I'd like to know more of what all happen to Anton (I expected a cell Epstien keeping his mouth shut, should have kept him in Gitmo until fully interrogated/water-boarded). And that his partner was discovered and sold to a male brothel in South America forever wearing a steal dog collar chained to the metal bed frame.

\

4.8*, Hooyah, Salute....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really had trouble trying to stay interested. Too long, too not feasible and too much waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have usually enjoyed jmmj5’s efforts, but this one left me very disappointed. It was extraordinarily flat. Emotionless. Boring.

.

Which made wading they 10 pages a real chore. Sorry…this one was a big miss for me 😒

.

2 **

Olderman318Olderman318almost 2 years ago

I loved it. I don’t understand some of the comments. Sure it’s a long story. If you’re not ready to commit to reading that much don’t bother. Then why write a nasty comment or a low score? To me, it was interesting and thought-provoking. I would’ve liked to have seen Daniel get his just due though. Five star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great really entertaining and very original. Thanks

management91399management91399almost 2 years ago

Was great to read a story where a congressman ACTUALLY went to jail for doing heinous and terrible things for once. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good story...I have often said, all politicians should be sent to prison after two terms in office for at least twice the years they stole from the American People and the government. Anyone who has spent two or more years in/or around Sodom on the Potomic can not be trusted, that includes the military.

Cringo31Cringo31almost 2 years ago

A great story that really did not follow the usual script. I hope you keep writing such interesting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Bottom line though, if Annie hadn't been looking to slut around, none of this would have happened to her. John should be clear that if it happens again, she'll end up back on an island with no food and no rescue.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 2 years ago

Well since you mentioned JR I'll give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you could cut it to 6 pages and make it more streamlined removing things not absolutely necessary for this site it would be great if your intention is making a novel take the story down and really go all out. I understand the reason for the deaths in the start but like a lot I'm mainly here for the story and dynamic between a husband and wife this should have been in yhe novels section with a lot more added. I did enjoy it though and as a free story it was very well written and I commend you

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 2 years ago

Great story, good to see one that shows an honorable wife. Well done, thanks for posting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lexi got off cheap and Anne should have received more counseling. Otherwise loved it. 5*

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800almost 2 years ago

Quite convoluted and elaborate but was an enjoyable read.

looking4itlooking4italmost 2 years ago

The story started out a little sketchy for me and I almost didn’t finish it. I just got lost in all the names and relations in the first page, but I continued on and read a page at a the time until I had everything sorted and then it became a story I couldn’t put down. Thanks for the write.

cfumagocfumagoalmost 2 years ago
Good yarn!

I enjoyed your story very much.

It was a bit long for me, and at the end a bit too complicated.

But it was so well written that the time flew by and I was at page 8 before I knew it.

Please keep writing, and thank you.

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 2 years ago

A very good well involved story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I like the preamble in the very beginning. I kept waiting for it to reappear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5* Very well written. It reminded me a lot of my recently published February Sucks Gone Girl. At least the island and the predator. The many twists and turns keep me engaged until Annie returns home and we hear Ayla’s story. I think plenty of the last two pages could have been left out, and left up to the readers imagination. That said, I get why you explained in such great detail. If you write mainstream novels like me for money, it’s important to cross all the T’s for the reader. My suggestion is to find a good (or great) editor who not only checks grammar and spelling but also gives suggestions. Free stories and what we write into them are much different than writing something that you want to make money. Overall great character development, consistent plot lines, and the narrations felt real. Thanks for writing and sharing!!

Cookingwithgas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some stories start out well and then go off the cliff. This one pulled a "Thelma and Louise" and accelerated into the Grand Canyon. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

This is a fantastic read with a lot of ingenuity! An almost perfect LW story.. 5*

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyalmost 2 years ago

Very nice, once I started I couldn’t put it down. I thought premise was original and fun. Thanks for a great read!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant!!! That was one hell of yarn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Action/adventure/mystery/romance , this story has it all ; intrigue , politics , espionage , crime , conspiracies , corruption , debauchery , lust , family values , suspense and erotica all rolled up into one interesting and captivating story that pays dividends at the end ! Superb !!! 5 stars and a standing ovation !!!

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

An entertaining and well told story that really captivated me. It was interesting to read that you can tell a good story without big cheating and big sex scenes. Thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too long. Too complicated. Too many characters. Not enough emotion.

.

Nope. Fine author, but this effort failed to launch.

.

2 **

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

That was an adventure.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Yeah, l enjoyed it, but thought that Annie and Lexie got off way too lightly. The author dropped the ball a bit with the ending lMHO.

It cost you points, scores 3/5.

mindmeld31mindmeld31almost 2 years ago

Seems like there was a gap in information/story when Annie returned to John. She may have suspected they were being watched, but could have no idea that she was turning up on YouTube in front of millions. Finding that out would nothing short of devastating, yet isn't as much as a passing reference to it.

Good story, although I had to put it aside about midway through and return to it the next day. It actually could have been longer. Maybe it could have been broken into chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HaHaHa

Private Island north of Anguilla. Prickly Pear Cay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A true loving wife after all. Well thought out, maybe a bit convoluted, but enjoyable.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

i realize it wouldnt be practical or real if the king got his. but idk maybe the son overthrows him and put him under house arrest maybe idk even that sounds farfetched. eh just have a hard time with that type of injustice

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

oh yeah the home coming was off a bit especially when she mentioned seeing someone about that. theres no way the FBI is going to not at the very least mention counseling for her. at the most they would have had a counselor on sight as they picked her up and stayed with her through the whole ordeal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Took me hours to read it, but then...after midnight, all this old night-owl has left to do, is spend hours I can't sleep, reading!

Good story, stayed on plot.

A different read, for LW, but fits right in. Felt like a novel, as long as it was, in one part, as I read it. Maybe figuring a good place to break and post the next chapter of the story...done until you reached the final chapter, would help you, next time you post a long story like this. Something for you to consider, at least!

This story was enough different, it piqued my interest, from the first page, on. I liked the way you wrote it, building tension, all the way through, I had no idea how the story would end, and felt compelled to keep on reading to find-out who done it, and how the story ends for Annie and John! You held the ending in, until the last page or two. Good writing!

Thank you for a truly different and good read this story, author! Keep writing and posting stories like this, here! I'll read em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Far too long. I gave up after a few pages and gave you one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good. I think Annie got a pass from her husband a little too easily for her pre-kidnapping activities in MIami both at the club and then on the boat before she was drugged (plus she wouldn't have been in a position to get drugged if she wasn't doing things she shouldn't be doing). But well-written, yes far fetched but in a very amusing way. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So John does enjoy watching his wife with another man after all.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

A very good thought out tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Full marks and a 5!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Interesting plot for LW. I enjoyed the story. It was hard keeping up with so many characters but that's a minor whine. All-in-all, very well done. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Long, mainly boring and repetitive. The story started goingin one way and got suddenly sidetracked to another completely different direction. The whole plot sounds a bit too far fetched for my taste and looks more like a cheap B movie than a story.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 2 years ago

I have a policy not to read Literotica stories longer than 15K words. This one was worth violating my policy.

Mayhem55Mayhem55almost 2 years ago

I liked this story ALOT! Having read a lot of loving wives stories its refreshing to see there are still new approaches to that genre. Well done! It seems the story was headed for the cliche cheating wife then what great moral character and determination she had. Well done indeed!

AlleybarberAlleybarberalmost 2 years ago

What an absolute bullshit story and fantastical Pulp fiction at best.

I loved it. I would like more of these on LW's. Villains are easy to write, but harder to humanize characters around them also, without making them a complete victim. Well done

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Big fan of MFH and this story. Clearly over the top but highly entertaining! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Far to long Long. Broke my own rule. I read it. You coud have done it in 5 or 6 at the best. I wasted my time reading your story. It was boring to say the least. Next time I see you. I will by pass it. In short bullshit.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

A great story with an interesting twist to the story. Would Annie fall to Anton's bullshit? All the lies Anton told Annie about the night they were taken still didn't sway her resolve. When his lines failed would he eventually rape her? I never knew where the story was going to go. The one time that I could predict that everything was being controlled or manipulated was when she was poised to bash his head with the rock. I figured there was a microphone in the rock or something to tip her off, but it was the flashing of the lights by Ayla. Nice how the opening of the husband and kids' death was eventually woven into the story by Ayla Friedmans appearance and introduction.

Loved it.

It really isn't that long even though I did a little speed reading in some of the longer winded sections.

Thanks for the story.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 2 years ago

A strong, ambitious story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm very glad I didn't pass this story up!!! First part of the story read like another cheating wife story with 10 pages in length.... While I like the BTB stories that seemed a little long. Well, the more I read the better it got!!! The ending was just about perfect. The only missing piece would be having Felicia divorced and on the street, but you can't have everything :-> The most I can give you is 5 stars - which I did! Thank you!!!!

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Pretty original, I salute you

Thank you for sharing your writing

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 2 years ago

I like your stories. But this is just too long. How many days ago was this posted? I'm on page two!

I'm a reader, I consume books, news and commentary. I can't find or make the time to finish your story, yet. Maybe do chapters in the future.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 2 years ago

Very good. Very long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best, I had to read it in one sitting as I could not put it down. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does anything happen here? I left at the second page -- too long for an intro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Top drawer... well written suspense/drama... 5-stars... CTC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite grand storytelling for our humble free site. Throws a lot of curves and change-ups along the way. Well-written characters. Annie naked on a deserted island while paired with a predator, yet avoiding sex with the dickhead for a month--that was amazing! The Ayla parts were intriguing but flimsy; that she ends up with Adam is cute but something out grade-school-wishful-storytelling. A wonderful project, overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. 5 stars. I liked Ayla showing up. She learned of him through Annie. She chose him. A ready made family with a handsome, brave father who shared her interests made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative premise. More than a bit fantastical. Seems dubious that Anton could not have raped her if he had pursued that terrible path earlier. Sure he tries lies ans seduction and impugning her husband. She at one point has he change to kill him but with the lights realizes she is being watched. Regardless, her killing Anton when he is engaging in sexual battery. No jury would convict her. Period. And all of Anton's fixation of having something to tie her up. Anyways not realistic but suspenseful and a creative plot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjmmj5@jmmj5
With a few exceptions, I tend to write longer stories, but that’s just my nature, I think. I’m going to try to tighten that up in the future. I know that means fewer people will read them, but I know that going in. Also, I tend to write what I know. I’ve spent a lot of time i...

SIMILAR Stories