Congressman F#ckbunny

Story Info
Prey should always be wary of predators
34.5k words
4.61
65k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmmj5
jmmj5
1,345 Followers

Prey should always be wary of predators

Author's note: I took one bit of creative license in creating a country later in the story -- Ohran. Think of it as an Emirate country next to Saudi Arabia. If I actually named a country, it would/might have opened the door for "they would never..." This is easier. Like Sokovia or Wakanda.

With the above title, obviously some fictitious politician will be mentioned. Every. Single. Thing. In this story is pure fiction. If something even remotely rhymes with a real-life event, that was not my intent. No one under the age eighteen is involved in anything sexual in this story.

Also, I've never posted a Nude Day story. This is my first attempt at that.

Prologue

Caleb Freidman was in a hurry. He was driving his kids to their daycare near Haifa, Israel on his way to work. Today was his turn since his wife's first lecture at the university where she taught didn't begin until 10:00am. He was a few minutes late, like normal, and his young daughters were strapped in tight to their car seats.

He was hurrying up a steep hill in the outside lane. Fortunately, traffic was speeding in both directions. He didn't see the paint truck enter his lane until it was too late.

The fully loaded truck's mass was much larger than his car's, and in a millisecond, the collision completely stopped his forward momentum. The angle of the hit was such that his car and the truck tumbled off the road and down the steep hill into the ravine below.

No one survived.

Chapter 1

Adam Mercer called to his kids who were playing Xbox with his niece and nephews, who they were visiting, "Hurry up, your mom's going to be here in a few minutes."

"Aww. Dad, do we have to go?"

"We've talked about this. Do you like spending time with me?"

They both replied, "Yeah."

"Then be good for your mom. She and Dennis can afford to hire tough attorneys that could bury me in lawsuits regarding the two of you. Then I wouldn't see you much at all. We just have to make the most of our time together."

Connie, the ten-year-old and oldest of the two said, "I hate their home. It's big and pretty but it's so...empty."

"It's new. Give them time and it will feel more like a home, eventually."

Reluctantly they turned to get their things, so they could spend the next week with their mother, his now ex-wife. It irritated him to have to be so agreeable, but he was determined to spend as much quality time with his kids as he could.

He could tell they preferred to stay with him, which was heartwarming for him in an otherwise shitty situation.

With the kids away, Annie, Adam's slightly older sister asked, "How you holding up?"

"Now that things have settled down, better. On the weeks that I don't have them, I use my days off from the fire station to work on my side business. When I have them, I pour everything I can into them. At least my house is decent, and the trailer park turned out to be a nice place."

John, his brother-in-law said, "You fell into a nice situation, there. I know Felicia did you wrong, but it could have been much worse."

"I know. Looking back, she could have been brutal. It's a fine line between her not wanting to hurt the man she was married to for eleven years and feeling pity for me."

John offered, "At least you didn't get caught doing something stupid to Dennis. Then you'd be in jail and would never be around your kids."

Annie said, "Don't worry. Karma has a way of evening things out. I still predict that eventually, Dennis' dislike for kids will overpower his lust for Felicia, and your kids will spend almost all of their time with you."

"Maybe. Hopefully."

Ten minutes later the doorbell was ringing. The wicked witch was there to pick up the kids.

Having been six months since the divorce was final, the kids have clothes in both homes, and their suitcases used for moving back and forth from home to home were small.

The kids greeted their mother with a hug, and Adam grabbed their small suitcases to place in the back of her luxury SUV.

The witch asked, "How you doing?"

He felt like he was getting asked that way too often. "Like you really care. I guess as good as can be expected."

"I'm real sorry, Adam."

There was that look again -- pity. He was sick of it from someone he now despised.

"We've hashed it out too many times already. You couldn't resist the love of your life showing back up. No need to beat the dead horse anymore."

She moved towards him like she was going to hug him, but Adam turned and walked back towards the front door of his sister's home; the home that was his and the witch's six months ago.

He heard the SUV start up and pull out of the driveway. John met him at the door holding luggage of his own.

"Off already?"

"Gotta run. I'm catching the last flight from Jacksonville that puts me into Birmingham before 10:00pm. My Uber is on the way."

With a concerned look, Adam said, "Hey man, before the Uber gets here, there's something I've been wanting to mention to you."

"What's up?"

"I was really happy that the two of you were able to buy the house from us during the divorce. At the time, I thought it was a good move for everyone. But Annie hasn't been happy for a while. I suspect it is your traveling so much. She tells me often that she misses you."

John replied, "I know. I hate it, too. Hopefully, it won't be like this for too much longer."

Adam had heard that before. "Look, John. You're my best friend, but I love my sister. You need to get this figured out before something bad happens."

"Bad? Like what?"

"I don't know. All I know is that she's sad when you aren't here, and that can quickly turn into anger or indifference if you let it go too long. I know that both of you love each other, so get it fixed before something like what happened with me and the witch happens to the two of you."

John asked, "Do you think that there's someone else?"

"What? No. I don't. If she were like our little sister, then that might be different. But she isn't like her. Still, you need to either reduce your travel or convince her to be okay with it."

John looked at his phone and could see that the Uber was still a couple of minutes away.

"Would you mind telling the driver that I'll be right there?"

"Sure."

John walked back inside their house, found Annie, whose look went from one of sadness to surprise at seeing him, and kissed her.

"I love you, Annie. I'm sorry about being gone so much. I'll find a way to cut back."

She had been pleased with his coming back inside but didn't want to get into that discussion again as he was about to leave for the third time that month, a week before Christmas.

Irritated she replied, "Where have I heard that before?"

"Neither of us likes it but I'm doing the best I can."

"I know you are, but it doesn't change the fact that you've been gone about twice as much as they said you would be."

"I can't help that."

She asked, "Are you trying? Have you asked to travel less?"

"I told you that I'm traveling so much so I can train Sherry while I'm working with the clients."

"So you've told me."

"My quarterly bonuses have been larger, though."

Exasperated, Annie sighed, "We're chasing our tails in this circular argument. The fact is, I don't believe anything is going to change for a while, even if you want it to. The kids, who miss you just as much as me, will have to suck it up for a little while longer."

He opened his mouth to say something, but she gently put a finger to his lips. "I love you. I just miss my best friend and lover. The kids miss their father. Promise me you won't be late for Christmas at my sister's." Then she smiled at him and continued, "...even though I know you aren't looking forward to spending it with her nor her asshole husband."

That earned her the smile she was hoping for.

"I promise you that before I hit the road after the new year, I'll sit down with my manager and tell him I need to cut back. Sherry's ready."

She gave him a sweet smile, and said, "I hope so. Now kiss me and go so you don't miss your flight."

He did. It wasn't a tonsil examination from their early years, but it was more than the pecks they had been giving each other lately.

"I love you, babe."

She replied, "I love you, too. I can't wait for us to spend some time together down in Fort Lauderdale. Maybe hit a beach or two. Now go."

As she watched him walk out the door, she was hopeful he meant what he said. But after hearing it for the third or fourth time, there wasn't as much hope as before.

When John walked out the door, Adam was there, alone.

"Where's the Uber?"

"I tried to get him to wait. Even told him it was important, but he said he had another fare available and took off."

"Damn."

"Don't worry about it. I'll take you." Then to get a dig in without seeming like he was Adam said, "It'll give us a few minutes together since we don't get to talk as much as we used to."

Adam could see he scored a direct hit with that.

Once in the car and on the way to the airport, John asked, "How's your business coming along?"

"I've been waiting to tell you, I just landed a new client. You know, since my business is in networking, everyone in the trailer park thinks I'm a computer geek. Maybe I am. I try to stay away from their computers, but I'm happy to help them out with their Wi-Fi. Anyway, one of the older ladies that lived there moved to a nearby nursing home. She kept complaining about their crappy Wi-Fi and calling me to come fix it for her.

"I tried to explain to her that I couldn't just show up because it wasn't my equipment, but theirs. Finally, as a favor to her, I went for a visit, and she introduced me to their administrator. When I asked them if I could help Mrs. Finley out, they asked me what else I could do.

"We toured the whole place, and it's a big place. I showed them how I could improve damn near everything involving moving bits -- from internet, to Wi-Fi, their satellite setup, office printers, etc. It's the biggest client I have had since that accounting firm dropped me."

Adam stopped John from whatever it was he was going to say.

"I know what you're thinking. I need to go slow because that was part of how I got overextended last time, thinking that good service would keep them around."

"You didn't foresee them giving the work to the eighteen-year-old nephew of the senior partner because he thought he could do it better?"

"No. I didn't. But I know better now. Better contracts. Won't make that mistake again. That was half of my business revenue."

"It's a good reminder not to quit your day job just yet."

"True, but I haven't told you the best part about the nursing home. They own four more, and all of them are run similar to this one with just a hodge-podge of equipment held together with chewing gum and duck tape."

"Hey, don't knock duck tape."

Adam smiled. The two of them had solutioned a lot of things over the years with duct tape.

"Anyway, I'm not planning to quit my job at the fire department, but in a couple of more years, I'll have twenty years in with the city, so if the nursing home pans out, things could get better for me, at least financially."

"With God as my witness, I swear that you landing in that house on the edge of that trailer park will be the best thing to ever happen to you, other than your kids coming along."

"Yeah, it's been good. I like it there. The kids do, too. It's like they have thirty different sets of grandparents."

John laughed, "And that means you have over thirty older women trying to set you up."

"Oh, Lord, don't you know it. I appreciate their interest, I'm just not ready yet."

"I understand. It'll be good for you to get back in the saddle."

"It'll happen."

They rode for a few minutes and Adam offered, "John?"

"Hmmm?"

"Don't forget to take care of your own saddle, too."

John let out a long sigh and resignedly replied. "I know. I know."

_______________________

A couple of mornings later, Annie was met at the Fort Lauderdale airport by her sister, Alexis, who was five years younger than her own forty-two years. Her siblings and friends called her Lexi.

"I'm so glad you're here," rejoiced Lexi. "I've been looking forward to this for so long."

"Me too." Replied Annie.

The sisters hugged for a long time. While their relationships had been distant for some time, over the last few years, they had both been making the effort to grow closer. The entire family coming for Christmas was a huge deal, especially to Lexi.

Purposefully childless, Lexi was the most outgoing of the three siblings.

They were both attractive women. Whereas Annabelle, or Annie, had a curvy, hourglass figure, Lexi was more lithe, like a dancer. Lexi and her husband liked adventure and liked to party, and she used to tease her much more conservative, older sister by sharing some of their exploits. Annie wondered how much of those exploits were true or told just to tweak her.

The two of them both had degrees in marketing. Annie was a PhD and taught at UNF in Jacksonville. Lexi was a junior partner at her firm in Hollywood, Florida. They had planned to spend a few days together until their parents and brother drove the kids down a couple of days before Christmas. John would fly in at the same time.

From time to time, Lexi would bring Annie in as a consultant to work on a project together, like when she asked her to help out with Congressman Anton Fitzbrunner's campaign, twice. He won both times, and another time before that. Both sisters expected to work on his campaign again that fall. He was favored in the polls.

While very different people, they loved each other and had been looking forward to catching up.

After a sumptuous lunch at the top of a high-rise overlooking the Atlantic, they walked a couple of blocks to a spa where Lexi had booked them for some pampering.

After an hour-long massage, they were relaxing and waiting for their next treatment and Lexi said yet again, "Thank you so much for convincing everyone to come down here for Christmas. You really don't know how much it means to me. This is the first time that everyone will be here, at my house."

"It wasn't as hard as you're making it out to be. The kids are all excited to spend time with their Aunt Lexi. We've got a nice waterpark in Jacksonville, but they can't wait to go with you to the one that is here."

"That'll be a lot of fun. Mom can rest and watch our things while the kids and I ride the rides. Then you and John can spend some alone time on a nice beach I have picked out for the two of you."

"Oh, no. Knowing you, my sister, I want the name and address of that beach. Otherwise, I'll end up on some topless beach near here where the women wear those dental floss bikini bottoms."

Lexi smiled at her sister, "I have two or three of those you can choose from. I'm sure John's opinion of me would improve a little bit if I could convince you to wear one of those and take him to the beach I have picked out."

She chuckled in return, "That sounds like something you would do to me. I'd be mortified to walk down a beach like that...out on display."

"You should come with Daniel and me to the Caribbean. I have no tan lines when we come back from there."

Annie shook her head, "I couldn't do that. I'd probably be too mortified to move...or I'd vomit."

That had Lexi cackling. "Trust me, 80% of the people on a nude beach are NOT people you want to see naked."

That had the sisters giggling together.

Lexi added, "Just wait, I'm taking all of us to a really nice Brazilian restaurant near Miami, and Daniel got some real Cuban cigars and a nice bottle of scotch to share with Daddy and the other men."

"Pulling out the big guns, huh? The boys will love any Brazilian place...tons of meat."

Lexi smiled, "Which boys? Those under fifteen or those over thirty?"

More giggling ensued.

Lexi's expression became pensive for a minute, "I just want everyone to have a good time. I want all of you to want to come back. I think as I'm getting older, I'm missing all of you more."

Annie thought there was more going on than that. "Are you and Daniel okay?"

"We're fine. I think. I married him because our lifestyles fit together -- fun and adventure."

"I should say so. Heliboarding in the Canadian Rockies. Climbing Kilimanjaro. Ziplining in Puerto Rico. And lots and lots of sex."

Lexi's smile was a sad one, "All of those things were and have been great. I just feel like...I don't know. Like we have this fabulous list of adventures, but we don't have any kids. On purpose. Now I'm questioning that. Maybe it's my biological clock. I've never really regretted my decisions until recently."

"Have you talked to Daniel?"

"I've tried. He's not budging. Not one inch. Just the opposite really. There have been more sex parties recently. Most are fun, but sometimes...they're not."

Annie sighed, "That's a tough one. Your life up until a year or two ago was exactly what you wanted - one adventure after another."

"Now I'm wondering if the price was too high."

"You've still got time, but we are aging. I used to stay in shape with about an hour and a half of exercise a week. Now it's more like three hours."

"You still look great, too. I'll think about it a little more. The last time I talked to Daniel, he was pissy for several days."

"I'm available anytime you need me. Day or night."

"I know. Thanks. That's another thing. I know you feel that way. And I know that John would run into a burning building while wearing a gasoline suit for you. Some days I get the feeling that Daniel wouldn't get a sunburn for me.

"Remember that old song you used to sing when you and John were dating -- something about falling in love."

"The Spinners, Could It Be I'm Falling in Love. I still love that song."

"I thought it was so sickly sweet. It made me want to gag."

Annie chuckled.

Lexi continued, "Now? I kind of wish I loved someone and they loved me that way. I think Daniel loves me, but more like an adventure buddy. I want more. Am I making any sense?"

"Quite a bit. Sounds like you have some real soul searching to do. Talk to Mom while she's here. Believe it or not, she won't try to talk you into a divorce. She'll listen and help you ask good questions. Daddy would have you packing your bags before you finished the first sentence."

"He's never been a fan of Daniel."

"Well, Daniel often talks down to people. Daddy didn't appreciate that."

"I know. He and Daddy just never found any common things to talk about."

Annie thought it was more that Daniel was more than a little arrogant.

Just then an attendant entered their room and stated, "Mrs. Carter, it's time for your sister's waxing."

Annie looked at her sister and shook her head, "Nope. Joke's on you, sis. I shaved my legs last night. Not long enough to wax. You'll have to do it without me."

"Actually, they removed all of mine with laser treatments last year. You should seriously consider that. But this isn't for your legs."

Only confused for a moment Annie let out, "Oh, no. I'm not waxing there. Not gonna happen. My hoo-ha is quite happy with its current trim."

"Hoo-ha? You still can't call it a pussy? Or something else? Why not your vijay, or cooch, or love muffin?"

"Love muffin? Uhg. I'm just not comfortable with that other word."

"What word? Pussy? It's just a word. Could be worse. We could use cunt, or twat, or the worst...the bearded clam."

Lexi smiled at her sister when she said the last one and the two sisters broke out giggling.

"Bearded clam? Please tell me you have never heard that used in a sentence."

"You'd be surprised at what all I've heard. Oh, come on. Don't do it for you. Do it for John. He'll love it. Just wait until the two of you are visiting the beach in a few days. Assuming the two of you have had sex by then, it is all he will be thinking about while the two of you are laying out together. You'll get wet just knowing he's thinking about it."

jmmj5
jmmj5
1,345 Followers