All Comments on 'Connecting'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
good one

i loved so sweet , real and yet sexy, good story , a turn on for me

HeadguyHeadguyover 13 years ago
WOW

Really sweet ...and hot! A powerful turn-on. Nice job!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Well done

A very nice, well written story. Thanks

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Oh Honey...!

Nice, sweet story told with a minimum of words; Improbable but excellent.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 13 years ago
I thought it was lame

They had sex w/out any concern of who each other were. I like short stories as much as the next guy, but no internal battle or anything. Lame.

venus_canvenus_canover 13 years ago
An Excellent Story of feelings

Excellent opening and what a nice climax - pun intended :) - mix of honey and love juices! Mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

Very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy

Very nice story... sweet and to the point - er, so to speak.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Mothers can con their horny sons into anything.

Not that the sons mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice - but incest is best

stay connected and know the meaning of true love and what it is like to fuck a well connected mother and son....love it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
now John's connected to his mother in the best way any boy can be

In this charming vignette by the great Moondrift, Zetta explains to her son John about how men and women connect when they love each other. Zetta's been keeping a close eye on what her boy's got jumping around in his pants, and as a sex-savvy mom she knows how much good her son's fresh fat cock can do her. She uses the gimmick of pouring honey on "down there" to get John's head between her thighs. Confronted for the first time with his own mother's mommy-hole, the boy is overwhelmed with sheer delight. He kisses and smooches, he sucks and slurps the wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of, giving his mom the best cum of her life--so far. John's harder than he's ever been before, no need for honey now. He climbs on top of his mother and sticks his big hard cock up his mother's warm wet twat. Mom has one great continuous cum as her boy has the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt. Finally John unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mom an overflowing twatful of his creamy sperm, for the first but not the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pages

Nice story but needs page 2 to make it beeter

Navyseal1831Navyseal1831over 8 years ago
Page two

This story needs a page two or three to make it better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't understand

I don't understand why someone who writes well and in general uses the English language well has so much trouble with "your" and "you're". I've noticed that in many of this author's stories the author interchanges the words "your" and "you're". "Your" means something belonging to you and "You're" means "You are". Why didn't you get this right while in school?

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy shit!

I want six more pages of this. Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous