Connection - A First Meeting

Story Info
Description of my first meeting with my Dom.
813 words
3.78
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided after the latest heartbreak in a vanilla relationship to leave that world behind. I already had a fet profile for a few years, I just hadn't been on for a long time. I started adding more pictures and becoming more active in the groups. I was receiving many, many messages each day from people, people from all over the world. Some of them were polite, making general conversation, some were just 1 worded messages. Needless to say, it became easier and easier to weed out the rubbish and pay attention to those who appeared to have at least more than 2 brain cells in their head.

One day, I received a message from a fairly local man, older than myself, but that was a preference. He wasn't the most stunning man, also a bonus as in my experience they tend to think they are God's gift and cheat at every opportunity, not that I was looking for a relationship. He sent me a nice long first message, absolutely no mention of sex or smut, everything was respectful. We started talking and learning about each other. He had a fair bit of experience within the lifestyle, and my inexperience wasn't an issue. We had other things in common too, we both have disabilities that can at times be an issue to others.

After learning about each other's likes and dislikes, it seems we were pretty well matched. We arranged to meet up for coffee and to get to see if we were who we said we were. Unfortunately, something came up, and he had to cancel. Wasn't his fault, and I seemed to get on well with him, so we kept chatting and arranged another time to meet up. Once again, there was something that came up, and I was tempted to just forget about the whole thing, but something wanted me to carry on. I figured that third times lucky, and indeed, on the third attempt, we met.

I did do it all wrong, however. I went and met him at his place in the end, I couldn't be bothered with all the hassle of meeting vanilla style, i was just going to go and chat round at his and see where things go. This is NOT something I would advise other new subs to do. I lucked out, but I know that there are a lot of dangerous people out there who would only too quickly love to take advantage of the situation. This man saw how very nervous I was at meeting him for the first time. He gave me a hug and assured me it would be ok, and that as a sub, I have all the power. We got chatting, anything and everything, the more we chatted, the more relaxed I became. Usually, in this situation, I would be drunk, but I had to drive, so that wasn't an option; which is probably just as well given what happened.

He started to make a bit of a move on me. Pulled the top of my dress down to expose my breasts. We took things a little further and ended up having a "gentle" play session. Again, this is NOT something I would advise someone to do when first meeting someone. Somehow, though I knew that I was safe, and I knew he had other subs as well that I could spy on on fetlife if I wanted to. I had an amazing time and unlike most men I've met in my life he was actually able to make me cum. I drove home with a big smile on my face, a smile that lasted for days. We continued talking every day and arranged to meet again. It was nice to go and see him and not be so nervous, excited to see what was going to happen to me. We started off again just talking about things to help me relax a bit, and then got into another play session.

After a few meetings like this I began to realise that I had developed feelings for this man. I had become jealous if he spoke of his other subs, or if there were pictures uploaded from them. I wanted to spend my time with him over my other "play buddies" I had acquired. I tried to make it clear how I was feeling, without saying it too obviously as neither of us had gone into this wanting a relationship out of it. We ended up becoming a couple, learning a lot about each other and pushing each other further and further with the lifestyle. We learned new things about ourselves in the process, and we saw each other for quite a while until one day that spark left. I'll never forget the times we shared, I am glad to have been able to call myself his sub.