Conner and The Cuck

Story Info
Domme uses her cuck in a public coerced bi scene.
1.2k words
4.4
10.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coffee in hand I am ready to tackle the day ahead of me. Black, short skirt flowing in the wind, I feel a sense of dominance in every step I take. Do you think the people passing by me can smell my hormones wafting off my moist pussy that's bare to wind under my skirt? I know that you can, scampering behind me with my backpack over your shoulder. The world sees a fit man in his 20s; I see a pathetic little cuck waiting to lick the sweat from my boot-covered feet. The leather of my boots giving way under foot as I stride to the metaphysical shop on Royal Street. Cutting my eyes, I look back at you and you stare in alert attention of my displeasure realizing you have fallen behind while attempting to catch glances of my ass cheeks from the strong gusts of wind.

Back in step with me, I slap the crotch of your jeans which is met with a sharp exhale of air from your mouth.

Stepping into the occult shop, I pass you a basket to hold and I browse through crystals, herbs, and books. The small store overflowing with people leaves you to stand at the door, where you belong, at attention. Seeing a group of three college boys walk in, you gaze over at me knowing I draw the attention of all primal men. You watch as each muscular man gives me not only his attention, but his large cock at half stance.

Seeing the appraisal of the men and your attention on the topic, I lean over and reach for a crystal in a basket at the very center of an oversized table, revealing everything except my opening. Your mouth falls open in want as the boys chatter among themselves as if I am an unknowing woman they are staring at.

Looking back at the boys, I wink and notice the crowd in the shop thinning of its many patrons and even of the lone cashier for a smoke break. Feeling aroused by the thought your cage crushing your tiny hard cock, I lean over the table further and pull my skirt up spreading my cheek to show the feral boys my cunt. I slip a finger in for good measure, pulling out a glistening finger which I call you over with.

"Clean my finger" I deviously call as you grow nearer. You drop to your knees to clean the finger I've let fall to my side.

The feral boys are not so feral after all. Standing in utter awe of the unfolding situation. They have a submissive bone in their body after all, but it's surely not between their legs as their cocks rage to escape their gym shorts.

"Come Here" Is all I have to say to the boy on the left. He breaks free from his group to stand behind me.

"You two; you can watch, but keep an eye on the door." The other boys listen to me instead of their raging hard on, which confuses them, but they comply.

"Take your cock out... Conner. I will call you Conner," I say to the stupid boy behind me that still hasn't laid a hand on me.

"But.. my name isn't Con—"

"Shut up, Conner. You are whatever I say you are," I say through gritted teeth.

"Cuck, wet his cock with your mouth. I want him to slide into me with ease. I haven't taken a cock his size in years." You stare up at me with starry eyes full of love and contrition.

"Yes Mistress. Of course."

"No, dude! I'm not letting some fag touch me." Conner says with disgust on his face, pulling away, but not before my hand grabs him by his member, which halts his resistance.

"Conner, be a good boy. Don't you want to slide into me? Don't you want to feel my tight walls grip you so tightly? Don't you want to cum for me? We don't have much time."

I turn slightly to Conner, leading him by his cock to your mouth. You open wide, tongue sliding out of your mouth to accept his large cock.

I kiss Conner, which is the last bit of convincing he needs.

Looking over at the sound of something, I see the two boys at the door with their cocks out moaning and stroking themselves as I choke you with Conner's cock.

Sliding him out of your mouth, I slide Conner into me and I grab his hands. I hold them to the table beside me and he thrusts vigorously into me.

"Good boy Conner. That's it. Fuck me, Conner. Oh you're so big, Conner!" He is thrusting into me inches from your face as your mouth waters, wide open, and dripping onto your shirt.

"Cuck, Conner is going to make me cum. He is fucking better than you ever did. Ugh fuck. This is why we keep you locked up. Christ, yes. You're such a useless little thing aren't you. I'm cuming.. Fuck!" I explode with the biggest orgasm seen, causing people on the street to hear me.

"Ma'am.. Uhm.. I'm going to cum" Conner barely gets out before his rhythm changes.

"Quick cuck, open your mouth. Conner cum in his mouth."

Conner is lost in the feeling, about to orgasm, so I pull away and grab his cock, stroking him to finish into your mouth. You suck his tip into your mouth draining him of his last drops.

Peering at the floor by the door, it seems everyone except you has cum, the boys at the door standing next to wet spots on the ground, limp dicks hanging from their gym shorts.

"Chop, chop everyone, pants up," I clap as I put myself in order. "Up, up. Swallow. Get my basket. I need a few crystals before we leave."

You rise from your knees and swallow Conners load, obviously in a subby daze.

The cashier walks back in and can feel the warmness of the air and the smell of sex. He puts his cigarette out on the ground near the entrance and walks through looking everyone over.

"Is this the largest obsidian tower you have?" I ask, eyes down, browsing the table I was just bent over.

"Yes. Yes Ma'am. We have other larger towers in the back but they are not obsidian. Would you like me to bring a couple out?" the cashier asks as the feeling of caution escapes him, replaced by his business attitude.

"Hm...Well..Yes. Yes, please. Thank you."

With the cashier heading to the back, Conner seems to have figured out how to use his mouth again.

"What's your name? Or..What can I call you? Can I have your number?"

"Tisk, tisk, Conner. When you retell this story to all your stupid braindead friends you can call me... Evie. You don't need my number. There's no way you'd be of use to me twice, unless....."

Looking at you I ask, "Do you want to eat his cum again cuck?"

You are nodding before I can even finish asking.

"It's your lucky day, Conner. Cuck, get Conner's number," I say as I walk out of the door, dropping a $5 bill on the counter for the small penis crystal I have in my hand.