Connie

Story Info
I love my wife but she does not understand me.
1.9k words
3.31
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transcription of text on the rear flyleaves of a Bible in the possession of the Imperial War Museum, from the effects of the late William Murdoch of the US Corps of Engineers, who was killed in the Pacific Theatre of the Second World War. Donated by his grand-daughter Mrs Mary Harris.

The text is in pencil in a script consistent with the late 19th century. Elsewhere there are three other pieces of writing.

  1. Inside front cover, in black ink, copperplate

    To Malcolm on his 14th birthday, with love from Aunt Prudence

  2. Inside front cover beneath the above, in pencil

    Before the sight of God, declaration of the marriage of Laurence and Connie

  3. Title page in pencil at the top, in script consistent with 1940s USA and darker grade than main text

Island loc (corner torn off)

Testament of Laurence Perivale, Esquire.

I love my wife Connie, though she does not understand me. We talk but do not communicate well. That is my greatest regret, for she knows but a few words of English and I am unable to comprehend hers. Should someone find her and this while she still lives, I beg that she be informed of my love. If, as I greatly expect, we are both to die here, then there may be those who are interested in her and what we were together.

I was born about 1850 of parents unknown and adopted by a kind old gentleman who gave me his surname and lavished every attention upon me. I squandered the love, education and, after his death, the limited fortune. I was a wastrel and a lecher whose skills in cards and business were insufficient to prevent the accumulation of ruinous debts and angry creditors. It was in escaping these that I found myself on a vessel in the China seas.

All I remember was a great noise and a mountain of water splintering the boat. Somehow I came to the surface and clung to some wreckage eventually finding myself on a shore amongst other debris including two bodies: one a sailor from my ship, another a stranger, I think a native.

There was a native hut not far from the shore which had been badly damaged by the wave, but furnished me with some of the essentials of living including flint and steel to make fire. There was a freshwater spring nearby, and many fish cast far from the water so I was able to feed myself. However, after three days the fish had either been scavenged or rotted and I had no other food, so went along the shore.

I had gone round half the island when I saw her, a beautiful bare-breasted woman up to her waist in water with a spear, obviously in the act of fishing. I hallooed, which startled her, but she saw me and smiled, one of the most wonderful sights of my life.

Hardly daring to believe my luck, I approached her in as friendly and as unthreatening manner as I could, and bowed to introduce myself. She likewise bowed and gave me her name which was Connie Cheewa. However, I later realised I had made a mistake in presenting myself as she thought my name was Squire! I thought I was happy to have this name to acquire such a prize, but slightly surprised that the appearance of a man had not alarmed her.

She turned back to her work and soon speared a fine fish, saying something in her language. I said "fish" rather foolishly, and she came out of the water, when I received the greatest shock of my life, for it seemed that this beautiful woman was in fact a man with breasts!

Yet he had no beard and still seemed to me a woman, with the hips and way of walking. He or she talked in a pleasant way (though could not understand a word) as we went back to her camp where she gutted the fish expertly, and offered half to me with a smile and some words. From the simple shelter I gathered that she was not one of the inhabitants, and there was no evidence of a fire, so I produced my flint and steel, which seemed to please her. I started a fire and she quickly cooked the fish.

She followed me back to the hut, coming across the two bodies on the beach, now partially rotted and eaten. She was crying as she started to drag one back to the water, so I helped her. I realised that burial in the sea was most practical, and probably the culture of her tribe.

When both were immersed, she stood solemnly and started chanting some sort of prayer. I knelt in respect. She knelt also, then startled me by beginning to massage her genital until it was fully erect! Her chant was more like a song now as she proceeded to stroke a member much larger than my own until it discharged into the sea. She turned smiling to me.

I have since thought it must be some kind of ceremony to put life into the sea as well as the dead. As with so many things, I could never find out for certain.

I wondered if she spoke any other languages, so tried some schoolboy French and Latin to no avail. I think she guessed what I was trying to accomplish and said a few words which might have been German or Dutch, but they did not help. So began our long years of poor understanding. I had met many travellers who seem to pick up other languages with ease. It seemed that neither of us had this talent. My skill at cards and billiards was of no use, but she had many practical skills as I soon found out.

When we got back to native hut, it was she who began to repair it, with my limited help in holding things. She also found some coconuts and fruit, and some kind of roots, and caught crabs. I had been a fair shot, but in the absence of a gun this was no use.

That evening by the fire I had also discarded my clothes, since I had but the one set and there were some blankets in the hut. Quite casually, she began to massage herself again, and I could not help but look as her member rose up. It released more liquid than does my own, causing it to gleam in the firelight, which also illuminated her breasts and pretty face. She was such a beautiful sight I could feel my own rising in joy, which seemed to please her. She pointed at it and said something.

"My cock?" I said.

"Hi. Mycock." She pointed at her own and said "Mycock"

I shook my head and said "No," then said "cock" as I pointed at my own and then hers.

"Hi. Cock," she said with satisfaction.

She massaged her cock and said something then pointed to me and moved her hand in the same way.

"You want me to wank?" I enquired.

"Hi. Wank."

In this strange way we began our limited communication, and I suppose the beginning of love as we masturbated together.

'Hi' must be her word for 'yes' which we used in future, along with the English word 'no'. We agreed on other simple words, mostly English to my shame. Things and some actions were the easiest, abstract matters most difficult. For years I was not sure whether we were truly agreeing, and in some cases will never know. But she answered to Connie, and I to Squire.

It was after about two weeks I noticed blood trickling down her leg and expressed my alarm. She was trying to reassure me (I now realise), but I insisted on looking at what I thought was a wound to discover it was female genitals!

This was again a shock, but persuaded me I had been right to view her as female. I wondered if she was unique, but I think this was the normal state in her tribe, and she had seen men like me somehow. I think her word for such as her was 'futa' and for those like me 'remuer' or something like it, as we could not discuss at length.

Actually, I had been quite happy wanking together, and she seemed to appreciate the companionship in this pleasant pastime. I believe she could have done so many times a day, but limited herself to two or three out of courtesy to my more limited capability.

When she had finished her monthly flow, she offered herself in the most obvious way, though I could not understand what she said. Bending over, she parted her lower lips in a way which was both unmistakeable and inviting. However, we eventually agreed on a new word: fuck.

I can say nothing more than she was a perfect woman in that way, and I enjoyed her like no other before. I could never have imagined a wife more ready, able and so good to fuck, as I have done these many years.

The wave had deposited many items which we foraged and further flotsam over the years provided at least some interest. Some sea chests provided clothes, though it was often warm enough to go without in this region. I think she did not see the difference between clothes for men and women but accepted with grace my wish that she wore dresses and I trews. In this fashion I would sometimes pretend to myself that we were a couple back in England. A bonnet and parasol were particularly lucky find, as was a shaving kit from a sea-chest. This Bible and a pencil were a recent treasure. I sometimes read to her from the Song of Solomon to express my love and admiration for her. She does not understand, but I think appreciates it somehow.

I realise that I am writing this for myself. How beautiful she is! Her lovely face, her perfect breasts, her large cock and round buttocks! My own cock was mainly used to fuck her, but she liked wanking me and did so during her monthly flow, and for some reason about half way between these periods. If only I could understand! It was not long before it seemed right for me to wank her, which quickly proved a delight to both. I think and hope she understood this as an expression of love.

We hold each other close, and I of course kiss her lips and breasts, something I never tired of. But she also kissed and sucked my cock and I soon did the same to her, without it feeling anything but an act of love between a man and a woman.

I judge it has been about twenty years. We have had no issue from our couplings, for which I was sad, but now think to be God's grace, as it seems we shall live our lives alone. We have never seen a sail, though smoke over the horizon may have been from a steam vessel.

In many ways it has been a happy life, and one I did not deserve. My only sorrow is that Connie does not understand me and I cannot tell her how much I love her.

Librarian's notes

a) While no conclusion is drawn about the veracity of this text, the sinking of the ship could have been caused by the 1883 explosion of the volcano Krakatoa and resulting tsunami.

b) The word 'wank' is British slang for masturbation, known in print from 1905 but undoubtedly in use before then.

c) It is presumed the location was removed by the authorities when passing on effects to Murdoch's family.

Literotica note: For a possibly related document, see Land of the Futanari.