See what you lost?

Story Info
He cheats, She burns him.
12.6k words
4.26
20.8k
32
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers

OK. Here's another tale of cheating and the consequences. It's another BTB, but in this case, the second B is for Bastard. As those of you who have previously read my stories know, I have taken liberties with the legalities here. It may also be a tad unrealistic. Don't bother commenting on those issues or go ahead and let the comments run rampant. I'll most likely just ignore those anyway.

There is some lesbian sex in here, but at least I refrained from the BDSM. Honestly, there really isn't much sex in this one. Don't bother with this if all you're looking for is a stroke story.

All people engaged in sexual activities are over the age of 18.

"That fucking BASTARD!" I repeated as I took another swig of my bourbon. Yeah, I said repeated. It was most likely the fiftieth time I had said that over the course of the evening.

"Again, I agree." Stated the tall blonde bombshell sitting beside me at the bar.

"I mean, how could he? Seriously. What the fuck?" I cried. Yeah, the tears were falling.

"Jules, he's a guy. Ninety percent of the time they are only thinking with their dicks."

Jules, that's me. It's actually Juliet Miller, but everyone calls me Jules. The blonde bombshell sitting beside me is Cassie, Cassandra Rockwell. She's been my best friend since the first day of high school. We happened to be sitting beside each other in our first class on the first day. We became instant friends and have been best friends ever since. By the time that our senior year came around, the titty fairy had made a visit and accidentally spilled her whole bag of titty dust on her. As for the rest of her, think a real-life version of Jessica Rabbit with blonde hair. One Halloween in college, she even died her hair red and dressed up as Jessica Rabbit. I dressed up as Elvira. Not wanting to taint my glorious red locks, I just used the black wig.

Jeff is my husband. He's 6'2" tall, handsome, and in really good shape. He works out a lot to keep himself in shape. He is the regional manager for a large national corporation and makes a good six-figure salary. He's very charming and confident. He's an adequate lover with a slightly larger than average cock. Unfortunately, he also has an issue with fidelity.

Jeff and I met about seven years ago. I was at a club with Cassie and a couple other friends celebrating a bonus I had just gotten at work. I'm a computer IT specialist. I had just finished a major project for a big client early, and that got me my bonus. Jeff was there with some of his friends, and he came over and asked me to dance. I accepted. We danced several times that night. We left separately, but we had exchanged phone numbers. A couple day later, he called and asked me out. I was attracted to him, so I accepted. It wasn't until the fifth date that we ended up in bed. We dated for a year before he proposed. A year later, we were married.

"I mean. I just don't understand how he could do this to me. I've been trying to think of what I could have done, but I come up empty."

"Look, Jules. This isn't your fault. I tried to warn you before you married that asshole, but even I didn't think that he would be this much of a shithead."

"I originally thought that it was because I couldn't have sex for a couple months after the baby was born. I still gave him blowjobs whenever he wanted. Then, after the doctor gave the OK to have intercourse again, he just never was interested."

So, you are most likely wondering what's going on here. I had recently found out that my husband of five years is cheating on me. The kicker is that I had given birth to our daughter six-months ago. Because of the new baby, my company had agreed to allow me to work remotely. Being in IT, it was fairly simple to set up. All I needed was a computer and a good wi-fi connection. Now, I was stuck at home raising a baby while Jeff was out galivanting with his new girlfriend. To make matters worse, he wasn't really trying to hide it very well. Thus, my BFF had me leave Audrey (my baby girl) with my sister for the evening while she took me out to dinner and drinking trying to cheer me up. I don't think it was working very well.

Yes, marrying that loser was a mistake. I really should have seen the signs and kicked him to the curb before he even proposed, but, as they say, Love is Blind. I snorted in laughter as I thought about a joke I heard a long time ago. Marriage is an institution. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, Marriage is an institution for the blind. Yeah, love is also deaf and mute.

I had heard a few rumors that Jeff was running around on me while we were dating and engaged, but there was no proof. I confronted him on it a few times, but he gave me some plausible explanations of his activities. It was really innocent situations that others took out of context. OK, sure. I was in love, so I accepted that. The only real blow-up was at one party where he seemed to be hitting on Cassie. When I finally calmed down, he explained that he was only having a bit of fun and that he knew that there was no possibility that anything would happen. It was a joke gone bad. He knew that Cassie would never do anything with him because I was her best friend, and he was definitely NOT Cassie's type. Cassie doesn't go for the tall, handsome guys that are in great shape. Cassie's tastes are more towards the curvier, longhaired women. The only dicks she is interested in are the ones made of latex or metal. Preferably coming with straps and worn by a woman or ones that vibrate. Get the picture?

Cassie has disliked Jeff since she first met him. Because I was in love with him, she was civil, but never really friendly. Before you ask, yes, Cassie did make a run at me several years ago, but I politely shut that down. I'm straight. Besides, she is my best friend, and I had zero interest in losing that. I did completely accept her when she came out to me. She would always flirt with me whenever we were out or at a party, but it was all just fun. It shouldn't really be much of a surprise that Cassie was rarely without the company of a pretty woman on her arm. None really lasted long. I think the longest relationship she had lasted less than a year. Most were two to three months.

So, a little about Cassie. It will be of some importance later. Just to clarify, Cassie was not a man-hater. In fact, she has several very good friends that are guys. She just has no romantic, or even sexual, interest in them. She is a lawyer, and a very good one at that. Her specialty happens to be Family Law. Her clients are mainly women, but she has had a few male clients as well. The one thing that they all have in common is that they were not cheating on their spouse. Well, there were a couple, but she didn't discover that until later. She refuses to take on a cheater as a client. They were not otherwise hose few cases that her clients actually were cheating, they had lied to her about it and only did it out of revenge on their cheating spouse. As for Cassie's girlfriends, she was very diligent in making sure that they were not otherwise involved. Still one or two got through until she found out later.

So, here we were. We were at a club, and I was crying in my drink. Cassie was doing her best to console me. I should probably mention that the club we were at was one that Cassie frequented. As you might expect, it was a lesbian club. No, before your imagination runs wild, she didn't bring me there to seduce me. I had actually been there several times. I would go out with her on a Girl's night out, and we would come here. I enjoyed dancing with her and some other women. Most knew that I was straight and just liked dancing. Occasionally, one would try too hard, but the bartenders and bouncers took care of that quickly. I was always up-front with them whenever someone asked me for a dance.

"Where's your mind at, Jules? Are you even considering forgiving him and taking him back?"

"I don't see how I can. I mean, he is the father of our baby, and I don't want to raise her alone. I just can't get past how disrespectful he's being. If he had just tried to hide it, maybe I could forgive him. Instead, he's almost been going out of his way to flaunt it. What would that say about me if I took him back? Even if I did, he would just take that as me being weak and allowing him to keep cheating on me. The only thing I'm worried about is how I would raise Audrey on my own."

"OK, Jules. Here's what we are going to do. I'm going to represent you pro-bono, and you are going to divorce his cheating ass. We're gonna take him for everything we can, including child support, maintenance, letting you keep the house, and as much of the community assets as we can get. I have a very good PI firm on retainer. We're going to sick them on his sorry ass and get all the evidence that we need. Believe me, when we are done with him, he will be sorry he ever looked at another woman."

"OK. Thank you, Cass." I threw myself at her in a hug. She supported me as I was sobbing on her shoulder. "I just wish that there was a way to really hurt him."

"Oh, don't worry about that, baby girl. With how we are going to screw him over in the divorce, he'll be hurting pretty bad." What I didn't see with my head buried in her shoulder was the evil grin she got on her face. "And if that's not enough, I have a couple of ideas that will really give him a kick in the balls."

I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover. It took me a moment to get my bearings, but I quickly amassed that I was in Cassie's spare bedroom. It wasn't the first time that I had woken up there after a night out. Still, it hadn't happened since before Audrey's birth. Thankfully, there was a large glass of water and a couple Alka-Selzer on the nightstand beside me. Smelling the scent of the Elixir of the Gods (coffee), I drug myself out of bed, took the time to time to ingest the hangover cure, then made my way to the kitchen.

"I called your sister last night and let her know that you would be spending the night. Frankly, you were in no condition to care for an infant anyway. Besides, I didn't want you to confront the asshole yet."

I just nodded at the info and I poured a cup of wake-up juice. We were pretty silent as she was cooking breakfast. I was in no mood or condition to chat, and she understood that. Once we began eating, Cassie began to discuss my actions. She wanted to give the investigators time to get all the evidence they could. I was to act normal around him. She also wanted me to begin making plans for later.

"OK Jules. I want you to get serious in the gym. I know that you've already began that, but you need to amp it up. I'm planning on serving him the papers in about two months, and I have a plan to really stick it to him when he gets served. Also, try to hide your results from him. You're pretty well back to your prebaby figure, but I need you to be even better than that. I want you to really rock when he finally sees you. I want him to see every guy in the place drooling over you when you confront him."

"What are you planning? What other guys?"

"I'm going to have him served in whatever club he is in while he's on a date with his girlfriend. I'm gonna get you fixed up so he will really understand what he is losing when you confront him there. You're already better looking than the slut he's cheating on you with, but we are going to take that up a couple notches. We may even have a guy there that you can pick up and take you out of the club."

I started thinking about that. I wasn't really one for one-night stands. Sure, it would hurt Jeff to watch me leave the bar with another guy, but it would have to be someone that he would think was better than him. Leaving with someone he considered as lesser would only make him believe that I was trading down. The overall plan sounded good, but there was something that wasn't quite right. It needed something to change it from simply great to truly epic. This needed some more thought.

So, I made it home a couple hours later. Unsurprisingly, Jeff wasn't home. He rarely was anymore. I had laughed when Cass told me to act normal. With the amount Jeff had been paying attention to me, I could have pained my naked body bright red and been swinging from the ceiling fans and he wouldn't have noticed. Anyway, I had work to do. I went into Jeff's office and got on the computer. He didn't even have enough respect for me to change his passwords. Talk about stupid.

So, two hours later, I had copied all of our financial information onto a flash drive. I also copied all of his emails, including one that he thought was hidden. I was just about to log out when I noticed an odd email from a bank I never heard of. I decided to investigate a bit more. Yep, there was a bank account in Belize that I had never known about. He opened it about 6-months prior and had been transferring money into it once a month since. So far, it had around $150,000 in it. I copied that info as well. With that done, I logged off.

I actually doubled my time at the gym. The more I thought about Jeff's betrayal, the more motivated I became. He no longer saw me as attractive? I would become the unattainable goddess he could only lust after. I got a personal trainer. The first one I got was too easy on me. I fired her, then I went to the manager and told him what I was looking for. The next day, I was introduced to Mary. Well, introduced is probably the wrong term. What actually happened was I was accosted by a 5'6" tall brunette demon from the pits of hell. She devised a torture routine designed to cause as much pain and exhaustion as a body could stand without actually dying. For three hours a day, I was put through the most grueling, sadistic workouts ever devised my man. Actually, it wasn't designed by man, it was designed by a woman with zero empathy for her fellow human beings. She never stopped screaming at me. She berated me every time I collapsed in exhaustion. She taunted me until my rage forced me to get back up and continue.

"Is that all you got, bitch? When are you gonna finally get off your ass and really put me to work?"

That got a laugh out of her. I had already surpassed my goals, so she took me aside and sat me down. We discussed my progress and decided that it was time to change to more maintenance rather than improvement. More improvement really wasn't needed and would only serve to build up more muscle that would only distract from the look I was going for. She still pushed me, but it was more supporting rather than screaming. A gazillion lunges had turned my ass into nuclear weapons grade. My tummy was now flat and rock hard. My legs were toned and strong. I was rock hard and in the best shape of my life. Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't one of those muscular body-builder women, I was still soft and silky where it mattered.

Mary and I were showering after my latest workout. That's when it hit me. I knew how to upgrade Cassie's plan to completely destroy Jeff.

"You know, Babe. Once you're free from that loser, you should take advantage of your freedom and try batting for my team for a while." Mary spoke to me.

"Seriously?" I asked. "I don't think that's for me."

"Don't be too quick to dismiss it. You'd be surprised at how many women that go through what you're going through get so turned off of men by it that they decide to give women a try instead. Just something to think about, and if you decide to experiment a little, I would love to have the chance to give you a test drive."

"I'll keep that in mind." I said dismissively.

"Keep this in mind too, think how humiliating it is on the guy to have everyone thing that he was so bad in bed that he caused his formerly straight wife gay."

[DING]

Yes, I actually heard the bell. I turned and looked at her. She was very attractive.

"Let me think about it. I have to admit that the idea is intriguing."

I called Cassie on the way home.

"Hey Cass. You free tonight? I want to run a couple things by you."

"I always have time for you, Jules. You know that."

"'K. Great. How about I bring something over to cook you for dinner. I feel bad about you doing all this for free, and I would feel better if I could do something for you in return. Besides, it's not like Jeff will be home for dinner anyway."

"Sure. Sounds good. I've got some wine we can break out as well. I'll be home around six."

"Great. I'll have Audrey with me as well. It's been a while since you've seen her."

We said out goodbyes and I continued home. Quick shower, OK, it wasn't quick. I needed to do a little maintenance. Jeff hadn't been interested in months, so I had let things go. I shaved my legs, armpits, and redid my landing strip. After cleaning up and drying off, I put on lotion, then had to decide what I was going to wear. I had a plan, but I needed to be subtle about it. I decided on my black shear bra and matching thong. Over that, I put on a dark tank top and loose skirt that ended at my knees. A simple pair of flat sandals completed the casual look. That done, I threw a few other things in an overnight bag. After that, it was subtle make-up and a simple, yet stylish hairstyle. Of course, I had to make sure that the diaper bag was prepared. Seriously people, I have a six-month old. What do you expect?

Yes, I remembered to take my daughter. No, I didn't leave her in the car when I stopped at the store. Shrimp, scallops, calamari, and oysters. Grabbed a box of angel hair pasta. A nice salad mix, a few more small items, and a loaf of sourdough bread. I knew that Cass had everything else I needed. That done, I went over to Cassie's house. After Audrey was in her playpen, I dropped off my duffle in the spare room, then began my prep. Fuck, I was scared. Sure, I had a good idea on how Cassie was going to react to my idea tonight, but there was also the possibility that this would turn into a disaster. Fuck it! A double bourbon in ice calmed my nerves. I concentrated on making food. I have to admit, I am an excellent cook. Besides, I knew that Italian Seafood was a particular weakness of Cassie's.

OK, so after all my prep work was done, I put Audrey down for her nap. I still had a couple hours to kill before I needed to start actually cooking. I decided to do some research. I still didn't know if I could actually go through with this. I got on my laptop. I already had the password to Cassie's wi-fi programed in, so I logged in and began surfing the wave. Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long to find what I was looking for. An hour later, I had decided that I could probably go through with it. I changed search criteria and began looking for the other information that I was looking for.

Audrey woke up from her nap, so I fed her, changed her diaper, then put her back in the playpen with a few toys while I went into the kitchen to begin cooking. Olive oil, garlic, and most of the seafood went into the skillet. I had saved a half dozen oysters in the half-shell. Those went on a dish with a bed of ice. Horseradish and hot sauce beside them. While the seafood was cooking, I started the pasta. I added the capers, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms to the pasta. I was just adding the seafood and the butter sauce to the pasta when Cassie came through the door.

After dropping off her briefcase and purse, she stopped in the kitchen to see what was going on. We each had an oyster with horseradish and hot sauce before she went to change. Cassie took the glass of wine I had poured and helped me in the final preparations. We finished the rest of the oyster appetizers as we were plating the food. Dinner was pleasant, and we chatted about a variety of things as we ate. I had been looking at my friend in a different light as we talked and ate. She really was gorgeous. I found myself actually becoming rather attracted to her. I hoped that I wouldn't completely freak her out later.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers