Connie and Her Alphaboss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared right at me, as he tugged and stroked his cock. If he made this move, is my counter move to look him in the eyes? Or, do I make a bold move and do something naughty? I could be halfway, and shove my hands down my tights and finger myself. I could just go over there and kneel down and blow him. I could ignore him altogether. Someone told me this is a thing. Dudes like for a woman to ignore him while he touches her or jerks off. I never understand this stuff. But I went for it. I went for the middle. I was too afraid to try to blow Vlad. Not that I didn't think I could get it in, but I just thought about it too much, and it was more than I could handle.

I slipped my hand up my shirt, then under the waistband of my yogapants. As my fingers went under the second band of my panties, I was suddenly reminded that I had wet myself earlier. My panties were soaked, and it wasn't just because I was horny as fuck over watching Vlad jerk off. They were very very wet, completely pissed in. Could I still masturbate myself in these wet things?

As that thought crossed my mind, the other did too. If I tried anything else, or if Vlad tried anything, he surely would find out I had pissed myself. All this was already almost more than I could handle, that would really do it. But I was indeed horny as fuck, so I shoved my hand into my panties and rubbed my cunt. It was swollen too, my natural reaction to thinking a massive stud cock was about to enter me and fertilize me. I was even in the middle of my cycle, my most fertile time. My whole body was preparing to be mounted and bred.

But my mind was still saying, "ok, you just pissed yourself, then later walked in on your big dicked boss jerking off, and oh yea, you're fingering yourself in front of him while he stares at you." Totally not standard. I kept fingering. I was pushing three fingers in, and my palm was mashing my vulva and the heel of my hand was pushing my clit against my body. At home, being this close would have made me cum, but I was so ashamed to do it in front of Vlad. I hadn't cum in front of a man in two years. I know, I'm a loser. But here I was, in front of my dream man, he was halfway to shooting a load and I was an inch away from exploding.

I just let it go. Not only did I cum, but I let loose a torrent of dirty words that I just can't repeat, mostly because I don't remember the words, they might not have even been English. I remember Vlad watching me, alternating between the rippling bulge in my yogapants from my hand frigging, then back to my eyes. He smiled when I was cumming, and he really started jerking off fast.

In a second, I turned into a depraved animal. I dropped to my knees, and crawled on that cold marble floor over to my boss, and presented my open mouth to his king cock. I looked up at him, right in his eyes, and then I did something even more dirty. I stuck my tongue out and flicked the tip. My master now had his choice, he could do nothing and just cum, he could jerk off and cum on my tongue, he could face fuck me, he could pull my face onto his rod and make me suck him off. Any of these would have satisfied my fantasy. He chose the most aggressive. He pulled me by the back of my head, and put my mouth right over his dick.

The first thing that hit me, beside the girth and the heat of his cock in my mouth, was the scents. This man smelled like a fucking Hercules. I smelled sweat, and piss, and cum, and even his butthole, but the most overpowering scent was his musk, those chemicals men put out so that females will be ready to be mounted. Well, I was ready to be mounted a long time ago, and this put me over the edge. I took the whole thing in my mouth, and tried to massage the underside with my tongue. I used to be really good at giving guys quick blowjobs, but this one was too fat, my tongue could just barely move.

Vlad, typically Vlad, he was holding my head over his cock, but gently stroked my hair and my ears and my neck, like he was giving me a loving massage. While he face fucked me. I hoped he would cum soon, not because I wasn't enjoying this more than anything in the universe, but because I wanted that sperm. I knew he wouldn't try to impregnate me, so the next best thing was to have his gooey jism in my mouth, my throat, and then in my belly. I imagined that his super sperm were so big and powerful that I would feel each individual one moving around inside me.

He kept caressing me, and I was wet again already, I felt the heat inside my pussy. I wanted to be fucked. I know he wouldn't do it to me. Even the boundary we already crossed, I knew that him fucking me was completely off the table. I reached down between my knees and then ran that hand back up my thighs to my pussy. I squeezed my fat lips, pushing and squeezing alternately. If I could get a hundred more orgasms out of this experience it would totally be worth possibly having to quit my job Monday.

As Vlad stroked my hair and my ears and my neck, even along my jawline, I came. I came again, and I tried not to make a sound, but I erupted again, and was so so vocal. But with that big dick inside my mouth, it was more of a muffled humming than anything.

And then it happened. Vlad, my boss, my super masculine stud of a boss, he came in my mouth. I heard of other girls saying they had choked on a dick, but I never had one that big I guess. I was almost choking on this. His average length kept his cock mostly out of my throat, but it just left more room for the sperm to shoot out and nail the back of my throat. It filled me up. I swallowed, and I could feel the stream of cum slide down my whole neck to my stomach. It was hot, it was slimy, and it made me so fucking horny.

Somehow through his orgasm, he kept the same rhythm of stroking me like his lover. It was so loving and romantic, despite that my boss had just shot his load into my throat. I hadn't sucked a dick to completion in so long, I wasn't sure exactly what to do next. Vlad helped me, he pulled up on my head, lifting to an angle so I was looking him right in the eye. I smiled, and he was already smiling.

"Connie, that was fucking awesome! But look, this is a thing that can't happen ever again, and neither of us can ever tell anyone what happened. It would be so bad for both of us. Let us just have this moment, can we?"

Well. I don't want a boyfriend, and Vlad's married, also my boss. I love my job, I don't want to quit it or lose it. The worst that could happen if I just pretend it never happened was exactly what I had before but better: I'd have masturbatory material for the rest of my life.

I just got up and walked out. I didn't stop, I just got into my car and drove away. How could this ever be ok? Sitting across from him on twenty conference calls a week? Sitting next to him at that huge table in that empty room after hours? Having to speak to him every day all day? I couldn't. I imagine he could, he would compartmentalize it somehow and go on as if it never happened. But I couldn't, I can't even now. All I wanted was to be fucked by his big cock and to have him cover my insides with his alpha sperms. How could I function at work?

As I was writing my resignation letter, right before I wrote this to you, I had a sudden thought which made me write the letter very fast. There were many girls coming through the bullpen of clerks, all of whom I feel had a crush on Vlad, and whom after leaving the company all ended up fucking him, this was how I learned about how big his dick is. I thought, well, if I wasn't his employee anymore, he'd come to my home and fuck me. He'd fill me up with his cum so many times that I'd surely be pregnant after the first date. I would have Vlad's alpha Germanic genes inside of me fertilizing my eggs and I would be finally satisfied.

I clicked "send" and I smoked a cigarette.

12