Connie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I already see one area we disagree."

She whined, "What is it?"

"You said you had many flaws and I haven't seen one yet..."

She giggled, "You are such a jerk. I thought you didn't care for me anymore..."

I kissed her full lips tenderly, and murmured, "I want you, and only you!"

She hugged my body tightly and whispered, "Show me how much you want me."

We reached her bedroom. I loosened the belt around her robe and it opened, exposing her body. Her figure was breathtaking: Perky B/C cup tits with a quarter size dark pink nipples, flat tummy with a nice-looking navel, a thin landing-strip which ended in plump labia, and long shapely legs.

I stood in front of her with my mouth agape.

She smiled, "Do you plan to inspect my body like a statue or you rather do something with it?"

"Sorry, my brain was hypnotized by your beauty, although, as you can see, a certain organ in my body already began preparing for a frontal assault."

Connie's eyes descended to my groin and the huge tent in my pants was unmistakable. I was sporting a massive erection. She chuckled, "It's nice to find out my body can still have an effect on handsome young men."

"You are wrong. Your perfect body can affect ANY man! I happened to be the lucky one allowed to watch it."

I cupped her breasts and she shivered lightly. Her creamy tits were round and fit perfectly in my palms. I felt the sensitive nipples stiffen and whispered, "You are perfect!" and removed the robe from her.

Next, I undressed too. Her eyes followed my hands. When my penis became exposed, it was in full mast, pointing to the ceiling. She gasped, "Robin, I love it. It's not too small and not too large - Just the way I like it..."

We lied face to face. I kissed her and my hand began trailing her body. Her tits were very tempting and my lips latched to a nipple, lightly sucking on it. she groaned and placed her palm around my erection. I disengaged from her and moved down until my lips met her cunt. The alluring musky odor of her sex was tempting and my tongue started dancing on and around her moist folds. Her juices had a tangy taste that I found tasty. Connie's groans became louder, and her torso started trembling.

Subsequently, I penetrated with my forefinger inside her pussy and rubbed the wet walls. A short time later, a second finger joined her sister, massaging her vagina's anterior wall. A scream escaped Connie's mouth, revealing she was already experiencing an orgasm. To top it off, I tapped my tongue on her clitty several times, as her body kept jerking uncontrollably under me. I continued for 5 minutes and then climbed up. I inserted my cock into her snatch and plowed her body mercilessly.

Connie was unconscious and had involuntary movements. I could hear half sentences between long periods of whimpering and crying, "It feeels soo good! Oh my goddd! I aam dyyying..."

I increased my strokes and began ejaculating directly into her cervix. It was by far the most satisfying climax I ever had. As the last drops of my spunk filled her pussy, I whispered in her ear, "Darling, the sex with you was the highlight of my life!"

Her eyes remained closed for a long time, but a little smile sprouted, "Your intensity almost killed me, but the way I feel now, it was very worse it. Before meeting you, I thought my sex drive was dead for ever. Now you revived it, and I am afraid of the consequences."

I caressed her creamy tit, and blurted, "If it means I'll have to ensure your new sexual needs are met, I am willing to suffer, and guarantee to fulfil my task to the best I can. Any idea when is the earliest I can take my next tour of duty?!..."

12