Connie Comes Home

Story Info
A loving wife comes home from a trip and gets what she wants.
3.1k words
4.07
14.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie had been gone for a month. Visiting family and helping out their daughter with a new baby. Dave couldn't make the trip as he wouldn't be able to take the time off of work. They had nightly video calls, as they always do when they are apart.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I miss you so much!" Connie said as tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Your flight will be landing in less than 12 hours! I can't wait to hold you in my arms! I don't think I can make it all the way to the house before making love to you! I'll bring the Durango so we can get busy in the back before we leave the parking garage!" Dave's eyes lit up as the thought of sex with his wife within minutes of her being back. It had been so long.

"Oh, I wouldn't be able to wait very long to have you inside me..." Connie had lust in her eyes. She needed it as much as Dave did.

"Ok, then here is the plan. I'll park in a remote area of the parking garage. We'll get it on as soon as we get to the car. But you need to be ready. I want you to dress very pretty. Low-cut blouse to show off your ample cleavage, and one of your flowing wrap-around skirts. You know how I love you in those."

Dave continued, "And no panties. You don't want anything slowing down access. Besides, you like the freedom anyway!"

"I do, I really do!" Connie said with a smile.

"Did you visit your old waxing lady while you were out there? I'd like you cleaned up the way I like it." Connie had been going full Brazilian lately, and Dave loved it. He had always preferred his women to have some hair down there. Neatly trimmed, but still there. The last time they were apart, Dave, in a fit of horniness, had told her to have it all removed. He had done the same himself. He found he liked how she looked, and really liked how she felt. He even enjoyed giving her oral more than before, and he didn't think that was possible.

"Yep, had an appointment this morning! I think you will like the results!" She said teasingly.

"Perfect. Now, your wedding ring is optional, but flirting is not! The guys looking at you need to believe you are available! I want you really worked up by the time I pick you up. Bonus points if you manage to join the mile-high club!" Dave said with a wink.

Connie just grinned her innocent grin and looked away from him the way she always did when Dave talked about her having an affair. She like having Dave tell her what to do, but felt like a little girl when he talked like that. He knew she wouldn't do it, but loved to tease her about it all the time.

***

The next morning, Dave drove out to the airport and went to the parking garage. He drove almost to the top floor where there were very few cars, and they were all parked close to the elevator. He backed the Durango into a spot at the other end of the garage. He didn't like having to make her walk, but they were going to need some privacy as they got intimate. Dave waited in the car for a bit to judge the traffic. No other cars came up while he waited.

Connie texted Dave that she had landed, and they were making their way to the gate. Dave went into the airport and waited where the passengers came out before baggage claim. He wanted her in his arms as soon as she got past security.

When Connie saw Dave waiting there, she picked up her pace. Dropping all her bags, she grabbed Dave and pulled him into her. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. They kissed passionately like the long-lost lovers they were.

After a few minutes of this PDA, Dave pulled away and grabbed her hand. "Let's get your luggage and get to the car before I take you here and now!"

Connie picked up her carry-on and let Dave lead her to baggage claim. When they got there, the luggage was already coming down. Good, Dave thought, I don't know how much longer I can wait.

Dave saw her bag coming and went over to grab it. Looking back at Connie, he said "Let's go!" and they rushed to the elevator.

They both found it difficult to behave in the elevator with other people in there, but they couldn't contain themselves. Dave turned in front of Connie, pushed her up against the wall, and began kissing her again. They made out all the way up, ignoring the people leaving at each stop.

When the elevator reached their floor, they almost missed it being lost in each other's passion. Dave had to grab the door as it was closing, then grabbed Connie's luggage. "I've parked all the way over there," he said, pointing to the back where the car was parked by itself.

Connie followed close behind as they made their way to the car. Dave hurriedly opened the back and loaded all her bags. He then turned to Connie, pulled her in close, and started making out again.

"I'm about to just bend you over here and fuck you now!" He said as he ran his hands all over her fully clothed body.

"I'm not wearing any panties..." Connie hinted at that option being good with her.

Not saying another word, Dave spun Connie around, bent her over the bumper, her body in the back of the SUV with the luggage. He lifted up her skirt and gazed at her bare ass for a moment before noticing how wet her pussy was. He dropped his shorts to his knees, put a hand on one side of her hips and guided his cock to her dripping hole.

As soon as the head of his cock entered, he felt the warmth and wetness of her ready pussy. That was all he could take. He grabbed hold of her hips with both hands and started pounding her hard. Dave wasn't sure he was going to last very long, so he knew he would need to give her another go when they got home.

As Dave was furiously fucking his wife hanging out the back of their SUV, a car drove by them. The car stopped halfway down, then backed up towards them, settling into a spot only a couple of spots down. Dave watched from the corner of his eye as the car sat there idling, the windows tinted too dark to see inside. Dave wasn't slowing down though, he was in too deep with his lust and wouldn't be able to stop until he shot his load.

Connie looked back at Dave, "Did a car just go by?"

Not slowing down, Dave replied "Yep, and they just parked by us. We now have an audience."

"I hope they enjoy the show," she said, not wanting to stop either.

The month without his partner combined with the excitement of fucking her out in the open, and now with an audience, was too much. Dave grabbed Connie's hips tighter as he slammed harder into her, lifter her up on her toes. Trying to contain himself, Dave muffled his grunt as he unloaded deep into his lover.

The last couple pumps and Dave's cum shooting into her cervix was all Connie needed to have an orgasm hit her. Hiding her face in a bag, she moaned as a month's worth of celibacy was released from her body.

Dave held his hips into her, keeping her on her toes for half a minute before relaxing his hold. He stood there for a minute, rubbing Connie's hips as they caught their breaths. Dave slapped her ass hard, then pulled out and pulled his shorts up. Connie hadn't moved yet, ass and pussy still fully exposed, and Dave smacked her other ass cheek, then pulled her skirt down as his cum started to drip down between her legs.

As Connie stood up, Dave grabbed her, pulled her in close, and kissed her.

Dave looked into her eyes, "Welcome home my love. No don't clean that up, I'll take care of it when we get home."

Connie just nodded. Dave escorted her to the passenger door, let her in, and helped her to get her skirt gathered up inside before closing the door. He then went around the back of the SUV to close it, glancing at the idling car next to them. As he walked over to the driver's door, the car drove off.

Dave climbed in and looked at his beautiful wife. She glowed in a post-coital high. As she looked back at him, he said "Well, our audience has left. Let me get you home and in our bed. I want to make sweet love to you."

Connie just smiled at him.

***

When they got on the highway, Dave asked Connie about her flight. She has never really enjoyed flying and usually has a few drinks before getting on the plane. That worked in Dave's favor since she also tended to be friendlier when she was tipsy.

"It was good. I wasn't feeling any pain when I boarded. The flight wasn't full, so the seat between me and Mike was open."

"Mike? Who is Mike?" Dave asked.

"He was the passenger with the window seat. We talked the whole flight. Nice guy." Connie said nonchalantly.

"Oh? Tell me more about him. Did you find him attractive?" Dave questioned her.

"Let's see. I guess you could say he was attractive. He was tall, muscular, dark-skinned, and had a nice deep voice. Very charming."

"Ah, a tall, dark, and handsome black man? Me teasing you about getting a good fucking from a big black cock finally getting to you?" Dave teased her. He talked about her getting ravaged by a BBC often when they were having sex. She always seemed receptive at the moment, but Dave figured she just enjoyed the dirty talk during sex, nothing more. She was way too innocent and shy to become a Queen of Spades.

Connie giggled at Dave's comment. He glanced over at her and saw her cheeks flush. She really was attracted to him.

"Tell me more. You guys just chatted the whole flight?" Dave asked, knowing there was more to the story.

"Well, he was flirting with me. He mentioned how lovely my blouse was. So I started to turn towards him and lean over to give him a better view as we talked. He had a hard time not looking as his eyes went between my face and my boobs."

"I don't blame him, that is a revealing shirt and your boobs are quite distracting!" Dave complimented her.

Connie continued, "Halfway through the flight, I finally just moved over to the middle seat, right next to him. He pulled the armrest between us up and put his hand on my thigh as he looked at me and we just kept talking."

"Oh, making some moves on you. Brave man." Dave was starting to feel a twitch in his shorts. The story was starting to get good, and Dave wanted to know how far they went.

"He found the edge of my skirt that overlapped and slid his fingers underneath. When his fingers touched the inside of my thigh, I grabbed his arm. He stopped moving his hand. I put the tray down to hide what he was doing, and told him not to stop."

Now Dave's dick was waking up again. Dave was fighting between focusing on the story and on the road. He kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt where the story was going.

"His touch was so gentle. He moved my skirt over so his whole hand could touch my skin. He started rubbing my thigh, inching up as he did it. I closed my eyes, opened my legs some, and leaned my head on his shoulder."

Dave was fully hard. How far did they go? He wanted to know but didn't want to miss out on any details of this encounter.

"His fingers finally reached all the way up. I was already wet and wanted his fingers in me. Just as he started to slide a finger inside, the stewardess interrupted us asked us if we needed anything. I didn't even see her coming. He immediately pulled his hand out of my skirt. He told her we were good and she moved on."

"Ah! So close! Did he try again?" Dave was rock hard now. His shy and innocent wife of almost 10 years had another man's hand touching the lips of her pussy, a second away from entering.

"No," Connie sounded depressed about it. "I think he was worried about getting caught."

Dave teasingly asked, "Did you take him to the bathroom?" Knowing full well that didn't.

"NO!" Connie exclaimed. "If I join the mile-high club, it will be with you, not a stranger!"

"Haha, ok, ok. Wow, that story was hot! Where did you guys leave it? Did you get his number?"

Connie grinned sheepishly as she looked down. "Yes, he put his number in my phone."

Dave teases Connie "You seemed to like him. You were letting him touch you. Are you going to keep his number? Thinking about giving him a call sometime?"

Connie still looking down. "I don't know. What do you want me to do?" She looked up at Dave.

Dave smiles back at his wife. Teasingly he says "If you are attracted to him, who am I to stop you from getting that big black cock you so desire!"

Connie started to protest, but Dave interrupted. "We can talk about it later, we're just getting home now. Don't worry about your bags, I'll get them later. We have a more urgent thing to take care of."

Connie knew just what he meant. After Dave parked the car, they both jumped out and ran to the front door. As soon as they were inside and the door was closing behind them, Dave grabbed Connie and kissed her hard. They started to step towards the bedroom as they kissed and stripped off their shirts. Connie got her bra off just as there were getting to the bed.

Dave untied Connie's skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She kicked her shoes off and looked at Dave expectantly. He then pushed her back onto the bed. With her ass on the edge, she lifted and spread her legs, inviting Dave to take her again.

Dave quickly kneeled down with his head between her legs and started licking her clean. He started at her brown hold, licking his way up to her soggy pussy, pushing his tongue in as he continued up to her clit.

Connie let out a long moan. She was worked up from telling the story and now from Dave's tongue and ready to fuck again.

Dave continued to lick up their combined juices, swallowing every last drop he could get off of her. He spent a bit of time licking the inside of her thighs since most of their cum had leaked out during their ride home. He thought about the dark hand that was touching her right here not too long ago.

Dave stood up and took his shorts down and kicked his shoes off. Connie scooted up as Dave helped move her farther onto the bed, her legs still in the air. He then climbed in the bed up between her legs, running his tongue from her pussy, up her belly, between her tits, and up her neck to her chin. He gently pressed his lips on hers and kissed her as his cock easily slid into her very wet hole.

Connie wrapped her legs around Dave's waist as he slowly pumped his dick into her in stark contrast to the vicious fucking she got just an hour ago. She wrapped her left arm around his back, pulling him in close as she caressed the back of his head with her right hand. Dave laid his full weight on her as he continued at a slow steady pace. His hands wandered up and down the sides of her body, gently touching every exposed area.

His soft, exotic touch and slow lovemaking drove her to the brink of another orgasm. As Dave grew closer to shooting another load into his loving wife, he put his left hand under her lower back, and his right hand behind her head. He pulled her in close for a deeper kiss as his rhythm became erratic.

Not able to hold on any longer, Dave squeezed Connie tight as his last few pumps were more forceful, and another shot of cum was released deep into his wife. Keeping their lips tight together, they both moaned in unison as Connie was wiggling her hips just enough to stimulate her clit as Dave filled her with his hot juices, putting her over the edge as well.

They held each other tight for several minutes, not moving at all, catching their breaths, and enjoying each other's full-body touch in the orgasmic afterglow of their lovemaking.

As they came down the high, Connie noticed something different. Dave felt different. His skin felt different.

"You have no hair down there." She stated.

"Nope. I wanted you cleaned up, so I thought it was only fair that I cleaned up as well." Dave said.

"You feel smooth all over," She said as she unwrapped from Dave and pushed him off of her.

Dave got up on his knees, still between her legs, and motioned at his body. "Nope, fully cleaned off so I can be nice and smooth for you."

"And you've been working out." She admired her husband's more toned body.

"All the better to hold you and please you, my love!" Dave said cheerfully.

Connie sat up and reached out to Dave's chest. "I liked your body hair. I thought you had the perfect amount of hair on your chest and the trail." Connie traced her finger down Dave's belly to his softening member, not sure how to feel about his lack of body hair. "But you are incredibly smooth!" She said as she smiled.

"I really like you being smooth down there. More skin on skin when having sex, I just love how it feels. Like there is absolutely nothing between us." She said lovingly.

"You like?" Dave asked, "I've got a membership, so I can keep this up for you as you keep yourself up for me."

Connie grabbed Dave's arms and pulled him back down on her. "Come back here, I want to snuggle your smooth body.

Dave rolled off of Connie but kept his arms around her. He kissed her gently a few times, then they drifted off to sleep in their lovers' embrace.