The Trip Home

Story Info
Wife tells husband about her trip back home.
5.1k words
3.88
68.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
708 Followers

My wife and I have been married for just over 13 years. We met right after she moved here straight out of college, knowing job opportunities would be more plentiful in a bigger city. She left her family in the small rural community she grew up in, almost 4 hours from where we live today.

When I met her, I was stunned by how gorgeous she was. A slim 5'7" blonde, I thought she was the sexiest girl I'd ever seen. Her body seemed flawless but if there was one feature that stood out above the rest, it was her breasts. They were as close to perfect as I'd ever seen. A firm and perfectly round 34D, they were incredible. There was no question that every guy took notice of her everywhere she went.

We were initially set up by her friends, and somehow hit it off, in spite of her seeming to be out of my league. We found we had a lot more in common than meets the eye. We had similar taste in movies, both enjoyed wine, had the same dark sense of humor, and both loved sex.

I knew she had grown up in a conservative household, but was shocked when she told me she had only been with one other guy. She was with her first boyfriend for three years, and they lived together while she was going to college. His name was Dave and while she didn't talk a lot about him, she had on occasion given me the impression he was well endowed. She said he was a great guy and the sex was great, but they had broken up because she was going through a lot during that time. She said she hand't treated him very well. After their break up, she finished college, and left her hometown for a bigger city.

In the end I guess his loss was my gain, and we had a happy marriage both in and out of the bedroom. Like all couples there were stretches of great sex, offset by short periods of time when things were not at their best. But overall it had been pretty great. Even after 13 years, I honestly found her the sexiest woman I knew.

Over the course of our marriage, we had become comfortable enough with one another where we would sometimes share some of the things that turned us on. She was usually a good sport and tried to fulfill most of the "fantasies" I shared with her. The only one she had not gone through with, was my fantasy for her to be with another guy while I watched.

She felt that would be bad for our marriage, and besides that, said she was happy just being with me. I should have been flattered, but the thought had planted itself deep in my psyche and it was tough to let go, so I brought it up on occasion over the next few years. At times, I felt she may have seemed intrigued and there was one time where she almost seemed to agree to it, but in the end, she would always retreat from the conversation repeating her concerns with risking our relationship.

My wife and I didn't fight often, but when we did, it could get very heated. We were both stubborn by nature. We could go days giving one another the silent treatment. During one particularly bad fight, it got very personal, and we both said things we didn't mean. Through her tears she packed a bag, grabbed the kids, and left. She said she was going back home to her hometown to stay with her mother and didn't know when she'd be back.

I was in shock. It had never gone this far before. But my stubbornness wouldn't allow me to apologize, and I let her go. I figured she would be back in a day or two after she cooled down.

The next couple of days were miserable. I would text her to check in and she often wouldn't respond. The times she did respond, it would be one or two word responses. After 3 days, I began to wonder if maybe this was serious enough to end our marriage.

On that Friday evening, I texted her to ask how things were going, trying to act as if we weren't in the middle of the biggest fight of our marriage. She said she was going to a local bar with some friends from college for drinks. I was put out that she was going out and having fun as if nothing was wrong, but kept my thoughts to myself. In my experience, girlfriends lending a sympathetic ear during relationship issues were rarely a positive influence. They tended to commiserate to the extreme, and often added to the turbulence. Add alcohol and a bar full of guys, and it sounded like a recipe for disaster, I thought.

Over the following days, we started to talk a bit more and I finally relented that it was my fault and that I missed her. She kept her guard up, but after being away almost a week, she finally returned home.

Things were a bit "cool" between us for a few days and it took some time for us to return to normal. Except for the sex, that is. From the day she got back, the sex was better than it had been in a long time. Being apart seemed to have made us both hornier than we'd been in a long time. I guessed it was either being happy to be back in each others arms, or maybe it was some odd release for any lingering anger she may have had. I was happy no matter what the reason.

In time, things returned to normal. We fell back into the same routines and eventually I began to drop hints now and again about how hot I thought it would be for her to be with another guy. She no longer seemed intrigued by the idea, and it dawned on me that she must have just been humouring me all this time by pretending to seem slightly interested. One evening, we had a few drinks and were being flirty, and I must have thought the opportunity was right to mention it again. This time she didn't just brush it off. She seemed genuinely angry with me for suggesting it again.

"You wouldn't really want that," she said. "You just think you would."

It was true that despite my fantasizing about such a scenario, there were times when it was mixed with tinges of jealousy. I figured that was probably natural, but it didn't lessen my desire to explore it.

She seemed genuinely upset this time, and stormed out of the room. I figured I had pushed it too far, and maybe because of our recent blowout, she equated my wanting her to be with someone else to not really caring about her. I knew that was ridiculous, I loved my wife, and certainly didn't want anyone else to have her. At least not beyond a night of me supervising, I thought.

Once again, I tried to leave it alone. But now it genuinely seemed stuck in my head. I found myself thinking of it more often over the next few days. I knew that it made me aroused like nothing else, the thought of her feeling that pleasure with some other guy. And yet, at the same time, were there perhaps the tiniest hints of jealousy seeping in as well?

Friday night arrived and we had a nice dinner. I helped clean the kitchen and we sat on the sofa, talking. Eventually as we drank more wine, the talking turned into flirting, and then into kissing, until eventually I had to have her.

We headed to the bedroom, where I was quick to strip down and climb into bed. My wife slipped into the bathroom before coming out in her typical tight thin tank top and panties that she wore to bed. That look got me hotter than any lingerie and she knew it. She slid into bed next to me and we kissed heavily for some time, our hands exploring each others bodies. As her hand settled on my cock, I was rock hard. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hmmm, what have you been thinking about?" she asked coyly.

"Oh, you know," I said and started to lean in for a kiss.

She pulled back slightly. "I don't know, I want you to tell me."

As I look back, I realize the response she was probably looking for was for me to tell her how turned on I was by her or how much I wanted to have her. Something romantic, I guess.

But instead, my mind went elsewhere, and I responded:

"You know: I was just thinking about what it would be like to watch you with another guy."

I naively thought it was just pillow talk, I knew by now she wasn't going to give in, but maybe she would just play along a bit to get me excited. A bit of a role play.

She pulled her head away farther, though her hand squeezed harder on my cock.

"Seriously?" She asked flatly. "You still think that's what you would want?"

I tried to assess if she was angry or honestly wanted to know if it was still something I wanted. Selfishly, I took a leap of faith.

"Yea, I do. I think it's hot."

I reached out and softly caressed her hip, trying to keep the mood light and playful.

Her eyes narrowed and realized I had no idea what she was thinking.

"You honestly wouldn't be bothered if I fucked another guy?" she asked.

For some reason, hearing her say it out loud that time sent a chill through me. I tried to push the thoughts aside. I was determined to convince her (or myself?) that it wouldn't bother me. This time as I said it, I wasn't sure I heard the same conviction in my voice.

"It wouldn't bother me. It's just sex."

I had always contended that guys saw sex differently. Men seem more able to separate the act of sex from intimacy. It's really just human nature, I insisted.

She didn't say anything for what felt like several minutes, just looked at me intently. I still couldn't decipher the expression on her face. The thought suddenly crossed my mind that maybe she was actually considering it. Had I finally wore her down? I felt my cock twitch with excitement while my stomach seemed to lurch in fear.

"Ok," Shannon said simply. "Let's see if it's what you really want."

Her tone sounded almost bitter, not one of sexual playfulness that I'd hoped for.

She got up off the bed and reached into her night stand, pulling out a set of handcuffs. A smile crossed my face. Maybe I misunderstood her tone, I thought. Maybe we were going to do some playful role playing.

She leaned over me and cuffed my wrists to the headboard. We had done this a couple of times before, but I'd never been this excited. Her breasts hung in my face as she did so, and my cock was suddenly rock-hard again.

She slid off the side of the bed and reached into her night stand again, this time retrieving a long string of soft braided rope. Now my heart was pounding in anticipation, as she strapped my legs firmly to the mattress.

Ouch, I flinched.

She really pulled it tight this time, and I could feel it pinching my legs harder than usual. The way she had secured the rope firmly over top of my thighs and then tied it snugly under the bed meant I could not move or bend my legs. I could barely even thrust my hips upward. I felt helpless and it filled me with excitement.

Finally she took one more thing out of her nightstand, something that I had not seen before. Obviously I recognized it through watching porn over the years, but I was shocked that my wife owned one. It was a ball gag. Whoa, now we are getting kinky, I thought.

She leaned forward again and strapped it tightly around my head. I tested it and tried to say:

"Wow, kinky girl," Instead, it came out as muffled gibberish.


Shannon stood up and looked at me one more time, before she turned and left the room. My mind raced in anticipation for what she had in store.

Then a thought suddenly hit me like a punch to the gut: holy shit, did she have some guy waiting in the house? My stomach felt sick and my heart started to pound out of my chest. Thats not possible, I thought. There's no way she could have known I'd bring it up, and arranged for someone to be in waiting. I realized that wasn't necessarily true either, it wouldn't have been a stretch to anticipate I would bring the subject up once again after a few drinks.

Now I was starting to panic a bit. Sure I still felt aroused by the thought. But as the possible reality hit me, I suddenly wasn't quite as sure as I'd claimed to be. In fact, I thought if given the chance, I would let her know that she was right, it wasn't such a great idea, and I wouldn't bring it up again.

Shannon suddenly appeared in the doorway, and to my relief, she was alone. Thank god, I thought. Apparently she had gone to retrieve the half empty bottle of wine we had been enjoying on the sofa. She topped up her glass, took a long drink, and set it down on the nightstand. She pulled up a chair from the corner of the room and placed it close to the bed, next to the night stand to my left. Shannon took another sip of wine, before sitting down in the chair to face me. My mind was recovering from the scenario that had terrified me just moments ago, and I was now back to being intrigued by what she had in store.

Shannon placed her feet on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I made a muffled moan of approval as I saw that she had removed her panties somewhere during her trip to get the wine. My cock began to throb as I looked directly at my wife's neatly trimmed pussy.

She carefully moved her left hand to her mound and began to slowly tease up and down the sides of her labia. With her right hand she reached for her glass of wine and took another mouthful of wine. I thought she must be drunk by now, considering how much she had drank over the course of the evening. One thing I knew about my wife was that the more she drank, the less inhibited and more sexual she got. I was glad to see she had brought the bottle with her. It was turning into a great night!

She continued to caress herself lightly, and her head tilted slightly looking at me as if pondering her next move. She seemed hesitant for some reason, so I moaned and nodded slightly, trying to encourage her to continue with whatever naughty thoughts she had in mind.

"Ok," she said with a sigh, "if that's what you really want."

My heart was pounding now and I could see the pre-cum oozing from the head of my penis. Shannon leaned back, glass in hand, while her other hand began to rub more firmly along her pussy.

"Do you remember my trip back home a couple of weeks ago? After our big fight?" she asked.

I nodded quickly, not able to take my eyes from her masturbating just a foot away from my head.

"Well, do you remember how I said I was going out with the girls to the bar that night?" She continued slowly.

I nodded again, unsure where she was going with this, but still mesmerized by the view.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she slid one of her fingers between her wet slit.

"Well, after several drinks, I happened to see Dave and a few of his friends come through the doors." She let out another low moan.

Hearing his name stopped my thoughts of arousal dead in their tracks, and my eyes shifted from her pussy to her face. Shannon's eyes were closed, as she continued to slowly explore herself. I knew Dave was her ex.

"Well, when I went up to the bar to order another drink, he happened to be standing beside me, and asked me how I was doing. I was shocked to see him actually, and I didn't know what to say. I just kind of stared for a few seconds and I felt butterflies in my stomach." She took another big gulp of wine before continuing, "You know our relationship didn't end well, and I've always felt guilty about how I treated him."

She finished the rest of her wine, seeming to try to fortify her courage to press forward. On my part, my heart was pounding.

"Well, I was pretty drunk by this time, and we just started talking. We talked for almost 2 hours, reminiscing about some of the good times we had. Then after ordering another round, he looked at me with a smile and asked I remembered how hot our sex life had been."

Now I felt panicked, but Shannon seemed to be enjoying the memory of their conversation, and I looked down to see her slide a second finger into her pussy with a quiet moan. I could see the wetness now glistening around her slit, as she slowly started to slide them in and out.

"I'm sure I was blushing, but I couldn't help remember some of our escapades and how good they were. He seemed to notice my face turn red."

"What? Tell me what were you thinking just now, he asked me." Shannon breath sounded heavier as she continued her story.

"I took a big drink and told him I remembered how big he had always felt inside me. He laughed and said he had always just assumed I was really tight because he had been my first."

Shannon paused at this point in her horror story and looked at me, as if suddenly realizing I was still there.

"Oh," she said. "I forgot: Are you enjoying the story so far, hun?"

I slowly shook my head back and forth. I gave my hands a hard pull, as if may be able to somehow free myself from the handcuffs. She poured herself more wine before her eyes drifted down to my cock.

"Oooh," she said as she set her glass back down. "It looks like you are!"

I lifted my head and looked down to see my stiff cock pointing back up at me. I was as hard as I'd ever been, but couldn't wrap my head around why. I was terrified of where her story was going, and I could feel my stomach churning with jealousy as I lay there feeling utterly helpless.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it," she said.

She slid her feet off of the bed and climbed on beside me. She swung her leg over me, straddling my chest. Her glistening pussy was now just inches from my face. The intoxicating smell of her pussy hit me hard, and I breathed her in deeply. She knew how horny her scent made me and I saw her smile as my cock twitched hard.

"Well, this is when things took a turn." she said with some hesitancy.

With a sigh, she pressed on.

"I was really drunk by this time, and Dave leaned over and asked me if I still thought of him. I was enjoying our flirting and told him that he may have crossed my mind a time or two. When he asked if it was during sex, I know I turned a new shade of red and took another really big drink of my rum and coke. He smiled and asked if I wanted to get out of there and go back to his place for another drink. I didn't even think, I just found myself getting up and grabbing my coat."

My heart sank. I looked down to see Shannon was now gently rolling her finger around her swollen clit.

"Dave flagged us a cab, and neither of us said a word the entire drive. I was dizzy from all of the alcohol, but also had this feeling of exhilaration, as I wondered what the hell I was doing."

She looked down at me.

"I thought about you, I really did. I was so angry with you, but I was feeling guilty that I was even considering being unfaithful."

She slid a finger deep into her pussy with a groan, then slowly slid it back out. It was slick with her creamy juices, and I watched a thin string of it dangle briefly before she reached out and smeared it under my nose and on my outstretched lips as they continued to hug the ball gag.

The smell was incredible, and I realized again how hard my cock was throbbing.

"But then," she continued. "Well, then I remembered that this was what you'd wanted, right? You had been asking for so long, trying to persuade me to have another guy fuck me. I remembered how confident you were that it wouldn't affect our relationship. And then just as the taxi came to a stop, I remembered you specifically saying that it was just sex. It meant nothing, it was natural."

With my heart pounding, I tried to cry out as I lifted my head, veins popping out of my neck. Shannon smiled at me and said:

"Patience, I'm getting to the good part, don't worry."

Still straddling my chest, she leaned back and ran her fingers the length of my erection. She stopped at the tip, and rubbed her finger all over my pre-cum. She brought her cum covered fingers in front of her face, and examined them.

"Damn, you really are liking this!"

Then she slid them in her mouth and sucked my sticky cum from her fingers. As if that triggered a memory, she jumped back into her story.

"Ok fine, I will skip to the good part," she said. "Well, after some kissing and heavy petting, we finally made it to his bedroom. I felt dizzy with excitement as my mind suddenly raced to remember how big his cock was. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my tits against him, and we kissed for a bit longer."

erin2000
erin2000
708 Followers
12