Connie's Move Ch. 1

Story Info
Landlord's wife & their tenant share fantasies.
8.4k words
3.94
44.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
privy2u
privy2u
2 Followers

Connie had lived in her apartment for the last three years. A friendly contest with her landlady gets serious and is taken to the limit. They may be friends, but only one can win!

<.b>By LEC (a.k.a. Privy)

As we pulled out of the parking lot at "Paco's Mexican Restaurant" I was listening to the new exhaust on my restored 66 Chevy pickup. My wife thought it was cute because I named my pickup "Sexy", but after all she is a Sexy Sex Chevy and she is very sexy!

I had a lot on my mind to sort through before we got home and I knew Sexy was going to help me. Easing into second gear as she rounded a corner barely catching the green light she responded faithfully as she always had in the past. Things were moving fast and I needed Sexy to help slow them down so I could understand them. When I needed to sort things out Sexy was my therapist.

Sexy had been helping me collect my thoughts for ten years now. When I was behind the wheel I could sort through even the most difficult of problems. Those new pipes sure sounded sweet. As I felt her responding to my touch my thoughts became more clear, sort of like clouds blowing away until my mind was as clear as a blue sky. Easing her throttle down a little she rumbled that deep guttural sound, just to let everyone know she wasn't just another pretty face. Then gently on the brake I kept control as I prepared her for her next maneuver.

Turning back to the east the suns reflections in a little stores windows were like spotlights on her tangerine paint making it look like she was on fire. I gunned the 454 cubic inch Chevrolet engine and felt the tires spin as they momentarily lost their grip on the asphalt before biting hard to shoot us through another intersection just as the light turned yellow! I knew where I stood with her and she knew I was always there for her. We were a team. I smiled to myself as more clouds began to roll away.

That's when Kim suddenly sat up straight in the seat as her eyes got real big like she had just seen death! "Oh shit," she shouted! I was all over the god-damn brake, my head and eyes scanning 360 degrees like a fucking barn owl, searching for whatever it was we were going to crash into, when she continued in her excited tone, "I know what we need! We need more margarita's!" Then she turned sideways on the seat saying, "Gary, we have to stop at a store for everything to make drinks."

I sank into the seat my heart still racing 90 miles per hour, "That's just what they need; more alcohol," I thought. We had drunk two margaritas each with our meals and Kim's speech now had a hint of slur to it. Not that she's a cheap drunk. She usually holds her liquor just fine. It was because the fucking glasses they served drinks in looked like a goldfish bowl with a stem. Each one held at least 3 normal drinks. That meant we already had six drinks apiece! I really shouldn't have had the second drink before driving home.

"We have two reasons to party tonight! First it's Connie's last Friday night with us, and second is announcing the winner of our game! This is a special night so let's make a party of it," she said talking so fast I had to decode it in my mind to understand what she had said. She only talks that fast when she is excited, I thought it a little strange but attributed it to the anxiety of her best friend moving away.

Several days earlier Kim had told me that this was to be a very special evening for the three of us. Today we had driven to the top of Weavers Mountain a narrow following a two-lane blacktop road to eat at "Paco's Mexican Restaurant". Connie loved authentic Mexican food and said Paco's served the best food within two hundred miles.

It was a beautiful restaurant on top of the mountains highest point, Weaver's Peak, with views this early summer evening that would take your breath. It was only a twenty-five mile drive but the winding mountain road made it almost a one-hour trip. It was worth every minute of every mile.

Although not a fancy restaurant, the girls wanted to dress as if it were and even decided on a theme. To celebrate their friendship they had dressed as 'Twins' in identical outfits of tight mid thigh black skirts, silky white blouses and matching handbags and heels. To keep their 'Twins' theme going they had even worn the same style jewelry and fragrance of perfume. Kim made me wear my black suit, actually it was the only one that still fit!

It was a great evening and the girls were admired by almost everyone there. In fact our second round of drinks were compliments of two couples at another table. At the end of supper Kim and Connie both stood up to go the restroom and the other girls stood at the same time and followed them. The four girls were already chatting and giggling before they got out of sight. "It's funny how women always have group pee's like it's a social event'" I thought.

While they were all gone the two guys went to the bar and brought back three drinks to our table. They said their girlfriends had commented several times about how sexy my ladies looked. We saw that the girls were coming back by then and I only had time to thank them for the compliment as they started back toward their table.

The two girls walked with Kim and Connie all the way to our table. I was seated between the girls and as they each stopped at their chairs the one with Connie said, "I only wish we had met before." Connie was standing at an angle toward me and I watched as the girl leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the mouth. Connie leaned back with a look of surprise, and then saw why. She was receiving a 'French Kiss' from the girl! Her mouth was becoming all wet and shiny and I almost stopped them, but, then I saw Connie's hand come up to the girls hips and pull her closer as she slid one of her legs against the girls crotch.

My eyes were riveted on the scene as I watched Connie's hand slip between their stomachs and under the elastic waistband of the girl's skintight pants. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing as I watched Connie's hand slide farther down under the tight fabric until half her forearm was buried in the girls slacks. Her arm stopped with only half her forearm exposed suggesting that her fingers had found their mark. As quickly her arm stopped the girl pushed her hips forward trapping Connie's hand between their thighs. Connie's kiss trailed from the girl's lips to her ear and down her neck where she paused and turned her face to look squarely into my eyes as the girl hunched her hand!

Snapping myself back to reality I looked toward Kim to see if I had been caught watching her best friends activities! Because Kim's back was to me I couldn't see her face, but she couldn't have seen me either so I knew I was safe. The other girl and her were also exchanging a kiss, which was becoming a bit lengthy. With the vivid picture of Connie still in my mind I quickly scanned their waistlines but saw that they were only holding each other at the waist. I couldn't help but wish I had seen this stranger fingering Kim's pussy. If she only knew what my favorite fantasy really was! When I had talked to Sexy about it she said, "You're asking the wrong person," so I never brought it up again!

When their kiss finally ended I knew I heard the unmistakable sound of wet lips lightly sucking against each other as they parted. The girl turned to walk away without saying a word as Kim picked her napkin up from the table and began to gently blot the girls wet kiss from her lips as she sat down. Taking my seat beside her she turned and smiled at me and I could see a twinkle in her eye. My stare was impossible to hide but I did my best to camouflage my emotion. I had been hit with a double whammy! I really needed to take a drive!

I had been caught smack-dab in the middle of their fucking game! About three months ago a silly but playful game had evolved where each would do something spontaneously as a challenge for the other to match. On more than one occasion at first they had each embarrassed themselves trying to match the other, but it was all in fun and they would just laugh.

Last week the game started to get more serious! Kim told me that she had gone to the mall with Connie and it started to rain as they pulled into the parking lot. She said there was one umbrella in her car and Connie handed it to her and told her she didn't need one. She was wearing a university tee shirt and walked slowly in the rain as they crossed the parking lot letting the shirt soak through with rain. She said the dripping wet shirt stuck like glue to what she guessed at 34d cups and her areolas were small and dark and when her nipples were hard her they were about half the size of her own.

She said that at first she was concerned that someone in the mall would be shocked and make a scene. Kim said she didn't want her to be embarrassed and crawl into a shell like a turtle. Only a few young guys had pointed and drooled on themselves and almost all the older women had only smiled. What bothered her most was a girl Connie's own age that winked and blew Connie a kiss. I thought at the time that it was odd for Kim to tell me it had bothered her. And why had she described how she looked in such detail? Sexy seemed to say, "She's your partner and you should trust her!" I told myself if I could trust Sexy I could damn sure trust my best friend!

When Kim and I first met she had never done anything as outrageous as that either. The first time she ever flashed anyone was only five years ago at a party thrown by my motorcycle club. It was her first party and she didn't know what to expect. We rode our scooter behind a friend and his wife and as we arrived at the camp area Kim my friends' wife pull her top up and flash her tits at the guys with cameras.

When she flashed her tits it put Kim on the spot. Then as my friend drove past the cameras the guys pointed their cameras at Kim and started yelling, "Show us your tits…show us your tit's!" I couldn't see her on the seat behind me but I caught glimpses of her tee shirt as she swung it over our heads like a lasso.

When I managed to get the bike parked I gave my topless wife a big hug and a kiss. She told me she was a little nervous and didn't know if it would piss me off but it was fun and she was glad that she did it. Later that night she even entered the wet tee shirt contest and made it to the final three girls. I think she was as proud of herself as I was. Afterwards she posed for a few extra shots with some of the guys as their ladies snapped the photos. When they were finished the girls hugged Kim's neck as their unofficial welcome to the club. I remember how good it felt as those guys watched her take my arm and walk away with me. She was my lady and I was so proud of her.

Kim and I had been together long enough that we instinctively knew what the other was thinking. And in the last few days those signals had confused me. I knew she was trying to tell me something but the conclusion I kept coming up with couldn't be true! I could be right about it, but if I was wrong and opened my mouth…well I wasn't going to do that! I may not the sharpest pencil in the box but I'm not stupid!

Now, as we drove home the event at Paco's made me wonder if more alcohol was a good idea. The girls seemed to be having such a good time. And to tell my wife and her best friend they already had too much to drink was out of the question. It would be the end of the party!

Kim was about to be separated from her best friend, so why not have a little fun to ease the pain. That is if Connie was up to it! Since we had left the restaurant she was quieter than was normal for her and I thought it was because she was a little drunk. I knew that if Kim, at 135 pounds, felt the effects of the two monster drinks, that little 100-pound Connie was probably smashed. I'm 215 pounds and even I was feeling one hell of a buzz. "Whatever you girls want to do I'm game. How about you Connie," I asked hoping to get some sort of indication of how she was feeling?

"Hell yes! You know I'm game for any fucking thing," she replied with a wink directed at Kim, "There's not that much left to pack so let's just do that in the morning. That way all three of us can have a special night fuckin' together…I mean fuckin' all night together…that didn't come out right did it!" Both girls laughed at her reversal of words tipping me off to where they were on the Drunk O' Meter! Her speech was fine but her curious answer put her on par with Kim at about seven on a scale of one-to-ten. I needed to check with Sexy about Connie's choice of words, but it already seemed obvious to me where things were headed.

I suggested we stop at a little place about half way down the mountain and buy what we needed to make drinks for our party. We were only a few more miles to the store when Kim opened her purse and pulled out what looked like a letter. Holding it in her hand she turned to Connie and said, "I'm so nervous! I don't know if it's because I can't wait till were home," and added, "Or because I can't go through with it!"

"I know what you mean. I was okay before we left Paco's," Connie quickly said, "But the longer we take the more I wonder…well…what if…oh jeez, just ask him!"

"Are you sure Sissy," Kim asked?

"We should ask him right now before we both chicken out," Connie replied taking the envelope from Kim's hands, "I don't want to have gone through all this, and with the last dare on the line end up a quitter!"

"We have gone through a lot haven't we," Kim answered as she sat up straight in the seat.

"Yes we have," Connie said, "And some of the stuff you dared me to do…"

"Me! What do you mean ME young lady," Kim interrupted, "Who was it that dared me to sit at McDonalds with my skirt up flashing pussy at the guys?"

Connie turned sideways on the seat to face Kim and said, "What about backing up to those men on the mall elevator and acting as if it were an accident we felt…"

Kim started to chuckle and interrupted, "…or how about wearing a tube top at the supermarket and when that old man got close reaching up real high so my tits…"

I knew that this banter would go on till we got home if I didn't say something. I cleared my throat loudly to get their attention and jumped in before they could start again. "Excuse me ladies, but I heard 'ask him' spoken twice," I questioned, "So if I'm him, why not just ask?" The look on both their faces was the same as a kid caught shoplifting a piece of candy. Even Sexy was suspiciously quiet as we pulled onto the gravel parking lot of the store!

"Gary," Kim said as we came to a stop near the front door, "There's something important we want to tell you…"

I sat quietly and listened to each of them taking turn telling me various parts of the story beginning with a night I had worked late in the shop. They said Connie had come by to watch TV with us that night but there was nothing interesting to watch on cable.

After a few drinks Connie wanted to put a tape in the VCR and saw there was one already in the player so she started it. It was a porn tape that I had left in the player. Connie said she had only seen one once before so they let it run while they had a few more drinks. After several drinks Kim said she told Connie my fantasy was probably to have a threesome, like every man!

"That's what led us up to the bet we made. I don't remember exactly how the idea came up," Kim said as their story came to an end, " We both agreed that to realize our own fantasy would be the perfect winners prize for our game and the looser had to guarantee to prize! So we each took some paper and wrote out the fantasy we wish we could live out. We need your help to decide who won at Paco's tonight before we open the envelope see what the winner wrote."

It would have been easy to give them my decision if it hadn't been for their story! This twist in their playful game explained why they had gotten so serious with their dares and why they were so nervous. Why hadn't I seen this coming?

They both sat on the edge of the seat staring at me, waiting for my answer. Looking into Kim's eyes the only thing I was thinking about was what she may have written on that piece of paper. Damn this was tough! I didn't know what to say so I said what any man would say, "Let me think about it while we get our shopping done baby. I'll give you my decision as soon as were back on the road. I promise!"

Kim gave me a little kiss on the cheek as we got out. We decided to split up and make things go faster so they took off for the grocery store to buy mix and snacks while I headed for the liquor store to pick up two fifths of tequila.

I got back to the pickup a few minutes ahead of the girls and stuffed the liquor in a military footlocker I kept in the bed of the truck then slid back under Sexy's steering wheel. As I waited on the girls I thought about how I was going to tell them Connie was the winner. As I did I recalled how we had met Connie and what a shy girl she was in the beginning. A lot had changed in the few years we had know her.

Connie came from an almost puritan background and was basically a shy little farm girl when we first met her. Kim was by no means an extravert when I first met her but she made Connie look like a wallflower in comparison. Almost from their first meeting they had become friends. At some point over the past three years everyone started referring to Kim as 'Sis' and Connie as 'Sissy' because she was younger by six years.

The girls are younger than I am. At 32, I am the old fart in the crowd, Kim is 29 and Connie is only 23. We got married when Kim turned 21 and just a few months later I inherited my grandfathers' small engine repair shop and 2-story home. The business had made a good living for grandpa and it did the same for us the first year. The next year I started doing motorcycle repair and maintenance and it was even better. Then three years ago Kim convinced me that converting the upstairs of the 2-story to an apartment was a financially sound investment and would provide a little extra income every month. Her words not mine! I just turn wrenches for a living she's the one with the bachelors' degree in banking.

Connie was our first and had been our only tenant since then. She was a sophomore at the university working on her bachelors' degree in education. She was trying to make it on the grant money she qualified for without having to work. Not that working isn't her strong suit, it is, it's the studying she struggles with. The apartment was classified as a second story efficiency, but the price was still barely within her means when she moved in. Two months later Kim dropped the lease by $75 a month. I remember the day we discussed it. It was as if Kim was her arbitration attorney. She won her case!

After four years at the university Connie had just received her teaching degree, and next Wednesday she was going back to the little farming town where she grew up. This was definitely not the kind of thing most people expected to see Connie engaged in. She had been recommended by the school board back home to be their little country schools kindergarten teacher. Last week her father had brought his enclosed cargo trailer for the move and parked it in my drive. Monday he would be back to pull it home. But that was Monday, tonight was Friday night, and she was ready to have a weekend of fun with her friends!

My thoughts were a million miles away when the girls pulled the passenger door open. They were both chattering up a storm and laughing about something as Connie held the door open as Kim stood next to Sexy's seat with her back to the store. "Is he watching," Kim asked?

Connie glanced at the storefront and answered, "He's just standing in the window like a fucking statue. Let's do it if were going to and haul ass!"

privy2u
privy2u
2 Followers