Connor and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Connor and Patrick Make Three.
1k words
4.16
10.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Connor slips onto our bed, naked; and enticing me to join him there. We've been married for a year now...had one of those 'Big Gay Wedding' moments. He is the love of my life. My life. So lonely, for so long, that I despaired of ever being happy. I fell off of my path at the tender age of seven, and did not begin to find my True self until I reached my sixties.

"Come on, babe...you know you want me!"

Oh, Always! We laugh, mostly because it's true. I can't get enough of him.

"Patrick James Baker - You are contractually obligated to serve my every whim, and right now, I need you to fill my body with your love!" It's said in jest, but I know he means it.

"Please." Oh, that face. So my plans to go food shopping will have to wait. I am suddenly very hungry for the meal that is spread out on our bed...and my shorts are starting to tent uncomfortably. He reaches out a hand, and I take it in mine.

"Let's do it now." Really?

"Yes, I'm ready." Oh, are you sure, babe?

"I am." He leans in to place a kiss on my wrist; as I sit down on the edge of the bed.

Connor...

"Paddy, look. We've talked this out too many times already. If we don't breed now, I'll be over my age for it." I know he's right. I just can't let go of the last of my sorrow for starting to live so late in my life.

"I love you, Paddy. There are plenty of men who find their way at your age. It's not unusual anymore to father a child in your sixties. Hey - we found each other when I turned forty, right? It's time, sweetie, for the both of us." I bend in to kiss the man who will bear our child. His hairy chest rises with the arching of his back, and I watch his hands start to unbutton my shirt.

We had been dating for two weeks before Connor had the courage to tell me he was trans. I knew he was the one at first sight...as soon as his bearded first kiss electrified my mouth, and ran down my spine...I knew I had found my partner in life. Having promised myself that my days of loneliness had to end; and that even the thrill of hookups held no real promise, finding Connor was literally life saving for me. My soul-saving optimism was running out; and thoughts of leaving this world had crept in.

"Remember our first time?" Are you kidding, Connie? I was so excited to be with you, I blew my nut while getting undressed!

"But we still made love." Yes, we did, after you dried my tears.

"You are the most considerate and loving man I have ever known. Our baby will grow to be kind and gentle, like you are. And maybe a little kinky...like me!" My belt and zipper yield to Connor. He has me out and proud and in a flash - the benefits of going commando.

"Husband me, Paddy. Take us where we want to go." I rise to let my shorts fall to the floor. I know what my lover likes. Before we fuck, he is going to receive more pleasure than he can cope with. Oh, yeah. Make him squirm!

I cover his muscular body with my own. Our kiss is exactly like the first one - electrifying. Connor traces my back and plays with my neck; our tongues are soaked together in loves sweetest soup. Moving down his body, the sensations of my mouth on his nipples thrills us both with anticipation.

"Damn, Paddy...you're driving me...Oh, God...Paddy...PADDY!!" Mission accomplished.

The wetness spreading onto my crotch tells me we are ready to fuck. I love it when his first orgasm becomes the lube for round two. But there's one little thing that needs to be done first. I slide my tongue onto his 'little man' and Connor bucks his hips like the bull he is. Our nipples are the same size - small and pert. But though I pack a much larger cock, his manhood gives me all of the pleasure this gay man could ask for.

"Now. Please Paddy. Please." He is breathless. I slowly run my cock across his wet lips, letting it drag lovingly against his erection. We lock eyes. Placing my hands at his flanks, I bend in for the barest touch of a kiss; as my cockhead finds its way into the gates of his body. He trembles under me.

"Will you still love me when I'm big and fat?" Let's get you there and find out! With that I thrust inside in one hip-banging push. I know he can take it; in fact, he loves it this way. So do I. You good, babe?

"Good to go. Take us there, Paddy. Give yourself to me. Bind us completely." Maybe it's the knowledge that I am about to impregnate my lover that is driving me at too fast a pace toward orgasm. Maybe I just get too excited too soon. Connor doesn't care, so why should I? Sorry, babe...can't hold this load.

"How dare you try, Patrick! That's half of our baby anxious to meet and complete itself inside my body. Let it out, Paddy! Cum hard and long! Feel it well-up in your body, and push through your dick. Let it reach your hole, and feel it rip through you with the life-force it begs to usher in. Give me your seed, lover. Breed me, Paddy. BREED ME!"

Oh, God. His words spin in my head. Those words are too accurate to imagine. I feel every syllable come true, as my body starts the flow of fluids coursing through me. It feels like watching a rocket on the pad, as the tanks become full of fuel, and the announcer counts down excitedly: "10, 9, 8..." My hands clench the sheets.

"Yes. That's it. Let it rip." I hear 7...6...5...

"You look so handsome, Paddy. Your body is beautiful. I love you." 4...3...

"Make us pregnant, sweetie. Now, babe. Now." 2...1.

To be continued...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers