Connor's Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's all. Why don't you change into some nice clothes?" Laura said as she collapsed on the sofa. The food, music, drinks, and everything in between, she had taken care of all of it and the only thing left was to put on her new dress. The week had been tough and unexpected but she was hoping that this night could lead them back on track. She still couldn't believe that she had behaved like a hussy with her brother and felt terrible enough to die. She was the responsible elder and was supposed to be level headed and not act like some cheap whore lusting. It would be too much to ask him to forget and forgive but she was praying in her mind that Connor would keep in mind all the things she had done for him and not remain so distant. The guilt was overwhelming and she longed to fix it.

"And please..." She paused to get his attention, "Don't act like a doofus when you talk to Maggie. I was ashamed for you the last time around."

"She's coming?!"

Margaret Thorns, Maggie for friends, was Laura's boss. A gorgeous redhead with all the right curves, she was the center of focus of any and all men, and some women, regardless of their age or status. With her long legs and her magnetic aura, she had everything one could ask for. Green eyes and fair skin, as well as her seductive smile, they combined to produce an air of regality and temptation around her.

When he had met her the first time, the whole evening he couldn't take his eyes off her and the same pattern repeated itself each of the following times. But somehow, the last time he had gathered enough courage to ask her out only to be gently let down. Still, he couldn't take his mind off her bewitching figure and siren-like eyes. He had begged Laura to put in a good word this time and was hoping that now that he had a proper job, he wouldn't look like a naïve little college kid when he asks her out once again.

"Um... Laura did you... you know...?" Connor stammered, horribly, he was just too fixated on Maggie to think straight.

Laura snorted, "Look at you blabbering. Have some confidence. You're my brother so maybe I shouldn't say this but you are hot!" She paused when she realized what she had inadvertently admitted to him. She felt like shooting herself in the head as soon as that sentence came out of her mouth. It was the last thing she needed but seeing as he still seemed to lack confidence she added while chuckling, "You aren't a virgin right?!"

"Fuck, I mean..." Laura glanced at him nervously, only to find him not paying any attention to her. This pissed her off mightily. She knew that he had a huge crush on Maggie, but this didn't give him the right to ignore her. After all, it was she who had gotten him a job, and it was she who was letting him stay at her place and not that piece of tits and ass. Jealousy overtook her as she bumped him on her way to her room.

"And don't forget to put that stool back at its place!"

Connor glanced at the old wooden stool as the door of Laura's room banged shut behind him.

***

"Ah... Fuck!" Connor cursed in frustration as he realized that he had forgotten to remove the ugly stool from the hall. Grumbling to himself, he picked it in his arms and examined the room to find a place to put it down.

"There..." He muttered as he walked to the back of the couch and put it down when-

"Fuck!!!"

"What happened?" Laura came up behind him and asked while peeking over his shoulder. He turned towards her to show her the splinter stuck in his finger but when he laid his eyes on her, he lost all thought. In a short black evening gown, her dark, lustrous, hair fashioned in a fancy side bun, high heels to accentuate her naked milky, toned legs, with her deep cleavage on display and her heart-shaped ass held tight under her risqué dress, Laura looked incredibly tantalizing. His dick twitched inside his pants but he was not aware of it as his mind was blank.

Apart from her bold and alluring appearance, everything else faded into the background. It corrupted and roused his soul like a cluster of wicked thoughts goading him, enticing him to commit sin. Mesmerized by her halo, he stood speechless, at the mercy of the temptress.

Laura was glad and proud of his enthralled reaction but didn't forget to see what his shout was about. When she saw the splinter stuck beneath his nail she carefully pulled it out. But just when she was about to release his hand, a drop of blood surfaced at the tip of his finger. She stared at it fixedly, unable to take her eyes off it. Suddenly, she glanced up and caught her brother gulping in nervousness. Slowly she raised his finger to her lips, their eyes locked at each other.

She knew it was wrong, she had struggled with it, but she couldn't hold back. Sucking him, it was the best and most satiating feeling of her life and she wanted more.

Connor watched in trepidation. He gulped in nervousness as time slowed around him. All his anxiety about Maggie had flown away in the face of this amorous avatar of his sister, Laura. Blood rushed to his cock as his finger neared her lips. And then she took it inside her mouth. "Oh, God!" He groaned softly. The blood had already dried but that had never mattered anyway.

The slow suckling sound Laura made broke his trance. He gazed in her eyes to find it reflected back. He felt it. He didn't shrink back anymore, his anxiety vanished. Laura's earlier words rang loud in his mind and his confidence rushed back. Boldly, he snatched away his finger and kissed her hard. Their lips crushed against each other as they shut their eyes.

The dirty, wet, kiss didn't last for long as Laura pulled back. She was panting heavily but there was no sign of rejection or repulsion on her face. After a sensual caress to his lips, she kneeled down with a thump, her back against the couch. She had looked reluctant while going down as if she wanted to keep on kissing her brother but when she saw the erection in his pants her eyes lit up and she dreamily rubbed her face over it.

Connor, using his index finger, titled her face up to make her look him in the eyes and with the other hand lowered his pants. His throbbing cock struck her lips as it was freed from its cage. He clenched inward as a drop of pre-cum drifted from its tip and adorned her lips.

Laura breathed in the scent. It was the most intoxicating thing. She cooed in glee as he brushed his thumb over her lips while his cock thrust slowly. She felt him pull open her mouth and she let him. His stare was blazing hot and she was sure hers was too. And then he fed her his cock...It was heavenly. Connor moaned in delight. Her heat radiated through his dick and warmed his being. It was a perfect shape to thrust into. The wet surroundings engulfed his cock, massaged it, and kneaded it. Waves of pleasure assaulted him, and made him twist his head back, helpless but to let out a low groan.

Laura didn't let up. She took control of his cock with her two hands and slobbered over it. Her hands and her mouth worked together beautifully, as they jerked his cock. She rubbed across the length with her open lips and then took it back inside her mouth. Her tongue flicked over the underside of the head, against the thin strip of muscles and Connor moaned continuously as she poked the opening at the tip of his cock.

"Oh, Fuck!" Connor cried out.

He held her head in between his hands, still and tight. And then thrust his cock in to the root. Laura took it like a champ; her throat widened to let it in and massaged it further. Connor nearly lost his mind at the feelings of exhilaration passing through his cock when her muscles stuck to his length and kneaded it with force. He couldn't hold on for much longer in the face of this one- sided onslaught and came in her throat.

"I'm cumming..." he called out, giving her a small warning.

Laura's body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure as shot after shot of his thick, warm cum struck the back of her tongue and throat. She drank it all, not a drop going to waste, and when he pulled his cock out, she stuck out her empty tongue to show him the evidence.

Connor's eyes bugged out when he saw his sister acting like a pornstar. He had never imagined she could be so dirty and perverse. He watched, petrified, as her tongue flitted across the head of his cock and cleaned it of all traces of cum.

Laura smiled at him and gave him a light kiss on his lips before she glanced at her watch. "Oh Fuck! We don't have much time left before-" She stopped when Connor embraced her from behind. She tried to get away from him as she said, "We don't have the time, Connor!"

But he didn't loosen his grip. Instead, he pulled down her panties and stroked his cock over her throbbing and wet pussy lips. Even as she kept protesting, weak-heartedly at best, he humped across her opening and against her enlarged clit.

"We shouldn't... Maggie may be early..."

Connor paused at Maggie's name but only for a millisecond. He became even more crazed after that as he twisted her nipples and kissed at her are nape. Laura had a mini orgasm at his reaction. She understood his desire. He wanted her, and nothing and nobody could deny him from getting her. So she gave in and screamed what she had wanted to since that evening nearly a week ago.

"Ooh... Please, Connor... Fuck Me!" She moaned, hesitant no longer.

He never would have guessed that this was the sentence he yearned to hear from his sister the most. His palms clutched at her full breasts, as he invaded her canal. They groaned simultaneously at the immoral union of their sex.

"Yes fuck me... Fuck! Me!" She cried out, feeling her brother's cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet love tunnel.

"Laura..." Connor moaned. He felt like a lonely log going against the tides of an ocean as he slid in and out of her dripping cave. His hand fastened around her thin waist while the other one twisted her head towards his waiting lips. He pushed in his tongue inside her mouth just as he pushed his cock inside her pussy.

"Oh, Connor," Laura whispered against his lips. She had shut her eyes as she enjoyed the crazed fucking from her brother, "please, don't stop!" Her hands held on to the edges of the couch to keep her body upright and prevent her from falling as his pelvis crashed against her ass. Her moans and groans got buried under the splashing sounds released from her drenched kitty, as well as the smacking sound when his weight slammed against her."Please, just don't... stop!" she begged him.

Her eyes rolled back as she clamped on his piston after he had hit her sweet spot. She panted like a bitch in heat as he panted warm breath heavily on her neck. The little kisses and long licks drove her over the edge and she nearly ripped off the couch cushion as she screamed, "Cumming!"

"Fuck!" he called out, feeling his sister's pussy clamp around his cock, but he didn't stop his thrusting, he couldn't. Even after having just shot his load a few minutes earlier the heat and the passion of his sister was too much for him to hold on for much longer. He never thought about or imagined that one day he would be fucking Laura, his uber hot sister, and neither did he think that it would happen after that evening when she blew his finger and his mind. But to have her scream like a banshee as she came under him, trapped between his body and the couch, it bulldozed his heart.

"Fuck me, Connor. Fuck your sister..." Laura mumbled incoherently as she squirted on his legs. She didn't care about anything anymore; her brother was all that she needed.

"Laura! Take it..." Connor couldn't handle the taboo and the waves of sex radiating from her. He penetrated her deep and rammed against her ass. His hips were a blur as he fucked her hard.

"Yes, give me!" She cried out, 'Yes fill me with your cum!"

He felt it, she was close. And suddenly his world turned to blank as he spewed, what felt like gallons of cum, in the depths of her soaked pussy.

"Fuckkk!"

"Ooh..."

Laura groaned as another orgasm, the biggest one yet, rocked her body. Unable to hold on to the couch she slid down to her knees. His cock slid out of her with a pop and the creampie dripped down on the floor.

They panted looking at each other but there was no aversion in their eyes this time. It was just a start; they felt it while looking into each other's eyes. Laura chuckled when he raised his "injured" finger at her.

"Nobody likes a smartass..."

"My sister does." He replied as cheekily as her.

Laura blushed slightly at his words but snorted before he could catch it, "Go! I have to clean up before someone arrives..."

He placed a long, soft, kiss on her lips before he moved towards his room. He glanced back at the old wooden stool and then at his finger, which had no sign of blood anymore, and a smile came upon his face. Shaking his head, he pushed the door open, going inside to change and get ready for the party.

###

Thank you for reading.

Please comment and rate.

12