All Comments on 'Connor's Pretty Horny Pt. 12'

by connorwitmer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You’re back!!!

I legit refreshed this page 2 times a week! So happy to have you back. Please don’t keep us waiting anymore! Good chapter. It’s funny that Connor is having a flash of the past between Colby & Porter. I am just waiting for Henry to finally make a move on Connor! But I have a feeling There will be some Porter-Connor drama. This is one of my favorite stories on here!! Any idea on how many more chapters? Again, welcome back!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 5 years ago
Yay

Thanks Connor been silently hoping for an update and you didn’t disappoint.

Thanks so much and looking forward to the next ( might go back and reread the whole series.. :)

Have a fantastic day

masaguaporfavormasaguaporfavorabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Welcome back, and thanks for this wonderful morsel, dropping us back in to Connor’s adventures in cock.

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperalmost 5 years ago
Welcoming me baaaaaack!

Looking forward to the next chapterS 😜

bryan10095781bryan10095781over 3 years ago
The end?

Well-written series. It seems like an awkward place to end but life is awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please keep going with this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CONNOR where are you?!

I remember reading this story back in 2017/18 but you had stopped updating I guess and I eventually forgot about it. Yesterday I suddenly remembered reading the chapter with Alex and Connor in the library. So I strained my brain to remember the name of the story. I finally found it and also realized that there are new chapters to the story but now you haven't updated in a long time so I'm again disappointed or sad idk. Pls save my sanity and update it :')

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

just read this whole series today in one sitting - Connor is hilarious and endearing. You're a great writer! in the off chance that you're still around, would love an update to this story ... it's too good to end here!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

An absolutely fantastic story. I couldn’t put it down once I started reading and I could sit for another 12 chapters. Bravo Author, Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous