Connor's Senior Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Oh yes, more!" cried Martha as I popped just the head of my rod inside her. "Deeper!"

She lifted her butt off of the edge of the sofa and pushed her hips toward me, forcing my cock a few inches deeper into her pussy and causing both of us to gasp at the searing sensations of pleasure. Half-way into her now, I grabbed onto Martha's hips and began to stroke my cock slowly in and out of her juicing channel, watching her tits heave and bounce with the motion of our fucking. My balls swung heavy beneath me, slowly gaining more momentum as I began to fuck Martha's pussy harder and deeper.

"YES!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Oh God, Connor! Fuck me and cum in my pussy!"

While the idea of filling up Martha's pussy with my spunk was absolutely wonderful, it was still going to be a few more minutes before I was ready to blow again. But Martha was right on the edge of another volcanic orgasm. She was throwing her entire body into our fucking, the skin of her chest and face was flushed red and her glorious tits crashed wildly. I held still with my cock buried in her cunt when she started to cum again, the inner walls of her pussy pulsing powerfully around my invading fuck-pole.

"Oh Jesus FUCK!" Martha screamed. "I can't stop cumming, Connor! Your cock feels SO FUCKING GOOD!"

When Martha's orgasm subsided, her pussy released its grip on my cock and I was able to slowly withdraw while she threw her head back and gasped for breath. I pulled free of Martha and moved to my left where Mom waited with spread legs and a huge grin on her face.

"Put that fucking thing back in my pussy, baby," she cooed. "Make me cum again!"

Even though she was seated and I was on my knees with the most freedom to move, it was more like Mom was fucking me. She thrashed and bucked on the sofa, forcing my cock deep into her pussy and out again at her own pace and with nothing but her own pleasure in mind. But that was fine, because even though she was basically just using my cock at this point to make herself cum, it was a deliriously pleasurable experience for me. So while Martha recovered from her most recent orgasm, Mom fucked herself nearly unconscious on my cock.

When Mom had bucked and screamed and thrashed herself to another shrieking orgasm, Martha was waiting.

"Don't stop this time, Connor," she said, scooting her butt up to the edge of the sofa so I could easily stuff my cock back inside the velvety-smooth embrace of her pussy. "Fuck me, little brother. Fuck me and fill me up with your cum!"

I grabbed both of Martha's amazing huge tits and pressed them together as I began to fuck her again. We howled and gasped together, each of us pushing equally in the direction of my strokes and plunging my cock even deeper into her pussy than it had gone before.

"OH FUCKING FUCK!" Martha shrieked. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!"

"Oh my fucking god, Martha!" I replied. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

The churning in my balls was now almost painful, given the workout we'd put them through so far this morning. Martha's pussy clenched and pulsed along the length of my shaft, milking my cock and driving the intensity of my orgasm even higher. We screamed and thrashed together until my balls finally erupted and a geyser of hot cum exploded into Martha's cunt.

"I can feel it!" she screamed. "I can feel your cum shooting in my pussy! YES! YEEEEEES!"

"AAAAHUUUUUNGH!" was all I could manage to vocalize as my orgasm sent me tumbling forward on top of my big sister, who held me against her massive tits and continued to buck her hips and use her pussy to milk my cock of every spurt of cream she could manage.

* * *

"Oh my God that sounds fucking amazing," Megan said.

"It was," I said, letting my thoughts drift back to that orgasmic afterglow on the sofa with Martha. I shook my head to clear the distracting thoughts. "But I want to hear more about that morning after you found your brother and dad double-teaming your mom. So you sucked Ben's cock?"

"Yes," she said. "It was amazing. He's got a really nice big cock, almost as big as Leo's. As soon as it was in my mouth I knew I was going to fuck him. I got a little too excited and almost choked myself a couple of times, but he helped me keep a reasonable pace."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I stood up and put my hands on the bathroom counter and told him to fuck me. It took a long time, probably almost ten minutes for him to get his cock all the way in me, and when he finally did, I looked up and saw Mom and Dad naked in the doorway watching us. Dad's cock was hard and probably a little bigger than Ben's, and Mom was stroking it while Dad played with her tits and pussy."

"Wow," I said. "That's awesome."

"Mom came into the bathroom and got right next to me in the same position, and Ben moved over and started fucking her, so I asked my dad to fuck me and it was so fucking good!" Megan had only increased the pace of her fingers in her cunt, and she looked to me to be nearing an orgasm. "We've all been fucking and sucking each other every chance we get ever since."

"That explains how you are so good at sucking cock," I said.

"I have sucked their cocks more times than I can remember in the last few months," she said.

"Will you suck mine right now?"

"Am I a freak? Is this the most fucked up thing you've ever heard?" She looked at me seriously.

"Megan," I said, taking her free hand. "I just got done telling you about how I had sex multiple times in multiple positions with my mom and sister this morning. If you're fucked up, then you and I are the same exact kind of fucked up. Do you want to stop having sex with your dad and Ben?"

She shook her head.

"And it was always totally consensual?"

She nodded.

"I don't want to stop having sex with Mom and Martha either," I said. "In fact, I want you with me next time."

"Would they mind?" she asked, raising her eyebrows hopefully. "I would love to have a chance to suck your Mom's pussy. And Martha's."

"I assure you that both of them have delicious pussies," I said.

"Do you think your dad would want to fuck me?" she looked at be more intently.

"Judging by the way he was staring at your tits the other night, I would guess he most definitely would want to fuck you," I said.

"Would you be okay with that?"

"Would you be okay with me fucking your mom?" I responded with my own question.

"Oh totally!" Megan said. "She would love that! She loves big cocks but I don't think she's ever had one this big." Her fingers closed around my shaft again.

"I hope you don't mind me saying it, but your mom is fucking gorgeous," I said.

"Do you want to fuck her tonight?" Megan grinned at me while she asked.

"She's standing behind me isn't she?" I said, and turned to see Megan's parents had come into the living room from the kitchen. They must have been exceptionally quiet coming in through the back door, not to mention taking off most of their clothes before I noticed they were there. Both Catherine and Phil were stripped down to their underwear.

"Where's Leo?" Catherine asked her daughter, who was still slowly stroking my painfully hard cock. Megan's mom wore nothing but a bra and panties, both black and lacy, the former barely containing her plump luscious tits.

"He fell asleep a while ago," Megan said. "I basically fucked his brains out."

"She's not exaggerating," I said, "but that's technically not that big of a task with Leo."

Phil chuckled and adjusted his cock in his boxer briefs. He was clearly rock-hard, and pretty well-endowed, whether from watching his naked daughter stroke my throbbing fuck-pole or from some earlier activities with his wife I didn't know.

Catherine crossed the room and sat beside me opposite Megan on the sofa and grabbed my cock. Mother and daughter each moved a hand up and down my shaft.

"Megan told me it was big," Catherine said, "but her description does you no justice, Connor. You have a massive cock. May I suck it?"

"Of course," I said, leaning back against the cushions and enjoying the view of Megan and Catherine fondling my member. "Could you take off your bra first?"

"You want to see my tits?" Catherine smiled. "They're not as nice as Megan's."

"Mom, please!" Megan said. "Your tits are fucking awesome, right Dad?"

"Yeah, don't be modest, Catherine," Phil said, still standing back from the sofa and rubbing his cock through his shorts.

Catherine, having extracted the praise she was seeking, twisted the front closure of her bra between her thumb and forefinger and popped it open. The weight of her tits dropped and the over-taxed cups popped outward and to each side, revealing two big gorgeous melons and two dark hard nipples. She cupped her boobs in her hands and pinched her nipples as she slowly rubbed them.

"Is that better Connor?"

"Much better," I said.

"Can I suck your cock now?"

She didn't wait for an answer, which would have been painfully obvious anyway. She grabbed my cock around the base and Megan pulled back her own hand to make room. Catherine leaned over me and launched her face at my cock, sucking in my cock head and the first few inches of my shaft.

Megan stood and walked over to her father, where she dropped to her knees and looked up at him. She reached up and rubbed the long thick outline of his cock, pointing off to his right in what looked like a rather uncomfortable position in his boxers. "Do you have something in here for me?" Megan cooed.

Phil nodded slowly and Megan pulled down his underwear and released his big angry cock, which swung out hard and just missed slapping her across the forehead. Phil threw his head back in ecstasy as Megan sucked his cock into her mouth, and I did the same when I felt my cock head push into Catherine's throat.

"Oh my god that feels good," I groaned.

Catherine popped her mouth off of my cock. "You taste like Megan's pussy," she said before diving down again. I might have been more surprised by the revelation that Catherine knew what Megan's pussy tasted like if I hadn't just seen my own mother sucking my sister's pussy earlier that day.

Megan meanwhile was sucking Phil's cock almost frantically, working him deep in her throat and basically fucking her own face on his big cock. Phil had managed to step out of his boxers, meaning that the only one of us with any clothes on still was Catherine.

I tapped her on the should and she looked up at me without taking my cock out of her mouth. "Want to rearrange so I can suck your pussy at the same time?" I asked.

I assumed Catherine's moan was an answer in the affirmative, because though she didn't let me cock escape her sucking lips, she started to twist around and get herself up onto the sofa just as I twisted in the opposite direction to try to lay down flat on the seat cushions. It was slow and awkward, and both of us were laughing before it was over, albeit Catherine's laugh was muffled by my cock. But eventually we got ourselves into a sixty-nine, and I looked up at the obvious wet spot on her panties before I licked it, feeling the contours and folds of her pussy through the thin silky fabric and tasting the essence of her juices in the wet material. I sucked her pussy through her panties for a few minutes while she continued to work my cock in her mouth, but gradually my craving to taste her without impediment won over, and I pulled her panties aside and snaked my tongue into her juicy pussy hole.

Catherine groaned onto my cock and I moaned into her pussy as we sucked each other. My best friend's mom's pussy unsurprisingly tasted more like Megan's than it did like Mom's or Martha's. I probed my tongue into her opening and drank in her juices, then pulled back out to lick her slit up and down, worrying her clit with the tip of my tongue. Catherine started to undulate her hips, forcing her pussy harder against my mouth and letting me know where to focus the efforts of my licking and sucking. Her muffled moans on my cock gradually transformed into howls and screams as together we drove her closer and closer to orgasm. She was now focusing more on her own pleasure than on sucking my cock, but she held it in her mouth anyway as she bucked and writhed on top of me, her big gorgeous tits dragging across my stomach and then pressing down delightfully against my skin. When she started to cum, her legs closed around my head and held me tight to her pussy and I continued to suck and lick, drinking up her cum as her thighs blocked out the sound of her cock-muffled screams.

When Catherine rolled off of me, I was finally able to see Megan, enthusiastically riding Phil's cock as he lay flat on the floor, reaching up to play with her fantastic tits. I watched in awe for a minute or two while Catherine recovered from her orgasm as Megan fucked herself hard on her father's long thick cock. I found myself wondering if Martha and Dad had ever done anything like this. Considering the familiarity that Mom and Martha had showed with each other sexually this morning, it suddenly didn't seem like much of a stretch.

"If you fuck me doggy-style you can keep watching Megan," Catherine said, stirring me from thoughts of my mom, dad, and sister.

Catherine got down onto the floor in between the sofa and Megan and Phil. She posed herself on hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder at me. "Come on, Connor," she said. "Come stuff that huge cock in my pussy!"

That was all the invitation I needed. I got down on the floor on my knees behind Catherine and she reached back to help me guide my cock head into her slick opening, and together we pushed and pulled and thrust until I was buried nearly to the root in the hot constriction of her cunt.

"FUCK!" Catherine and Megan screamed at the same time.

"Oh fuck it's huge!" Catherine shrieked. "It's so fucking big!"

"I told you you'd love it, Mom," Megan managed to say between shouts and screams at Phil over how fucking good his cock was making her pussy feel.

"Oh fuck yes, I love it!" Catherine cried. "I fucking love your cock, Connor! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Leo walked into the room, sleepy but smiling, his cock swaying hard and strong in front of him.

"Bring that thing over here so I can suck it, Leo!" Catherine ordered.

Leo muffled Catherine's screams with his big cock while I fucked her hard from behind. At the same time, Megan worked herself to a screaming thrashing orgasm on Phil's cock right next to us.

"Fuck, baby," Phil groaned. "You look so good taking those two big cocks!"

"Oh my God, Dad!" Megan cried. "I just came really really hard!"

"Do you want me to cum in your pussy?" Phil said, turning his attention from his wife to his daughter. "I'm getting pretty close."

"Fuck yes!" Megan barked. "Give it to me! Shoot it all up in my pussy!"

"Oh my fucking god I'm gonna cum already!" Leo groaned. "You suck my cock so fucking good, Catherine!"

Catherine just screamed onto Leo's cock as an orgasm exploded deep in her body. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and deposited a coating of her cum on my pole. The spasms of her pussy drove me over the edge, and just as Leo started to shoot his cum down her throat, I started to blast mine deep into her pussy.

"Oh holy fuck I'm cumming!" I croaked.

"Oh my god, Dad!" Megan wailed. "I can feel your cum in my pussy! There's so much!"

Over and over again my balls pumped thick jets of cock cream up through my cock shaft and deep into Catherine's cumming pussy. She continued to buck and thrash between me and Leo as Leo pumped his cum down her throat. When my orgasm finally started to fade, I tumbled back against the sofa and watched my cock pop free of Catherine's pussy followed by a thick gob of my spunk. Leo helped her to a comfortable position on the floor as the last tremors of her own orgasm washed over her. When Megan had finished cumming all over Phil's spurting cock, she too rolled to the floor, covered in sweat and gasping for breath as cum seeped from her pussy.

* * *

I didn't get back home until almost two in the morning. It was the weekend, and I was eighteen, but as long as I was in school, there were still some rules about what hours I was allowed to come and go. Fortunately, the house was dark and quiet as I crept in the back door and made my way as silently as possible through the kitchen. It wasn't until I got to the top of the stairs that I heard them.

Mom and Dad were fucking. I knew they'd gone out for drinks tonight with some friends but even for a Saturday night this was late for them. The light was on in Martha's bedroom and the door was open, but she wasn't there. I listened more carefully to the sounds of pleasure emanating from my parents' bedroom and realized that there were two female voices.

So that answered that question.

* * *

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I was taking off my shirt to get into bed. Text from Kaylee.

Hey stud! :-* whatcha doing?

Just got back from Megan's I replied.

Nice! Did you three fuck all night?

Of course, I said. But it wasn't just three of us.

Oh you sluts! Kaylee said. More friends from school?

I stared at my phone for almost a full minute before I sent my response: Megan's parents.

I KNEW IT! My parents have been hooking up with Phil and Catherine for years now! That's awesome!

Your parents? Seriously? What is it with the people in this town?

Tell me about it. I think it's the Lake Effect.

What the hell is that?

You know. You were there with me this summer. There's something in the water up there, and I think people tend to bring it home with them when they leave. Happened to me. Happened to you. Definitely happened to my parents.

Can I ask a super awkward question?

I already know what you're going to ask, and no, I've never had sex with my parents. We've had sex in the same room a couple of times, but I just think none of us are really interested in jumping over that line. Wait, why do you ask?

I waited.

You did it, didn't you? Your mom? Martha? Both?

Both.

You lucky fuck. I can't believe you got to have sex with Martha before I did!

You want to have sex with Martha?

Fuck yes I do! She's amazing!

Maybe we can figure out something over Christmas break when you come home.

Sounds like a plan, you goddamn power-slut. :-P Lol. I'm going to go get fucked now. Night, Connor.

Night Kay. Have fun. Tell me about it tomorrow.

* * *

"Connor? Hello? Would you mind joining us in the land of the conscious?"

Miss Miller and the rest of English class were staring at my suddenly awake and suddenly very red face. Had I been up too late last night? Yes. Had I been daydreaming all through this period about Megan's plan to instigate a wild afternoon of group sex with Madison and the rest of the crew? Also yes. Did I have a five-star erection barely concealed under the half-desk top? Affirmative again. Had anyone noticed the ludicrous bulge in my pants before I'd snapped back to reality and sat up straight? It would turn out that yes, several people had noticed, but one in particular.

"Okay guys," Miss Miller said. "That's just about all the time we have for today anyway. Tomorrow I want to discuss the first of the two Ambrose Bierce selections so please read them!"

Bodies were already rising out of desks, and I caught Megan giving me a smirk from her seat a couple of rows up as she got her books together.

"Connor," Miss Miller said as students started to file past her and out of the classroom. "Would you please stay an extra minute?"

Well, fuck. Second week of school. Mom had made a deal with me that if I made it all the way to September without a detention that she and Dad would help me out with buying a car. Leo, Megan, and I had never exactly been strangers to detention, preferring normally to chat with each other or give teachers an unnecessarily hard time than pay attention in class. But what had I done this time? Besides space out daydreaming?

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers