Connor's Senior Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,102 Followers

On the other hand, Miss Miller was legendary among the student body. She couldn't have been older than thirty, and in the four years since she'd started as an English teacher, it had been the dream of practically all of us to catch a detention with her just for the extra time to bask in her insane hotness. The thing was, she was basically too nice to give out detentions. She engaged us in ways that older more jaded teachers might have given up on long ago, but she usually got people back in line without any yelling or threats. Come to think of it, I'd never seen her ask someone to stay after class before.

Leo wasn't in this English class with us, but Megan gave me a good luck shrug as she left the classroom, and I sat there staring down at my open book until I heard the door shut. I looked up to watch the sunny-blond-haired teacher stride gracefully from the door to the desk directly in front of me, which she spun around to face me and sat down, flattening her skirt down the back of her legs, which remained properly closed, not that I dare to glance in that general direction for so much as a microsecond.

"I get it," she said. "Daydreaming in class. I used to do it constantly when I was your age."

"Doesn't everybody?" I stammered.

Miss Miller smiled her hypnotic smile, green eyes sparkling, summer-time freckles still plainly visible on her nose and upper cheeks. "Of course they do," she said. "That's not why I asked you to stay late. Could you put your book away and lift up your desk top please?"

"Um," I looked around the classroom again, anywhere but at Miss Miller. "Why?"

"You're going to need to put your book in your bag and lift the desk-top to stand up and leave, right?" she said patiently.

"Yeah I suppose."

"So why not do it?" she said, now holding my gaze with the authority in her own.

"I'm not sure if that's such a hot idea right now," I said, thinking of the throbbing rod in my pants. She could probably see it already. The desk top covered it from above, but not from her seated vantage. I had it tucked down my right leg, and the heat of it against my inner thigh was making it even harder.

"Should I turn around and face the front of the class while you do?" she said, smiling as broadly as ever.

"Um, sure," I said. "That might be best."

Miss Miller spun in the desk she occupied, turning away from the fold-down desk-top and spinning on her butt on the hard chair about ninety degrees, but also swiveling her torso a little further, so that her face looked toward the front of the room. I stuffed my American Lit textbook in my book bag and quickly lifted my desk-top and stood, just in time for Miss Miller to turn back and tilt her head and smile up at me.

"I thought so," she said. "See you tomorrow, Connor."

With that, she stood and walked back to her desk and watched as I lowered my glowing red face and scuttled out of her classroom.

* * *

"Hey, Connor!" Madison said as I approached her and Megan, clustered around an open locker along with the ubiquitous Brianna and Lisa.

Megan turned at the sound of my name and smiled. "Detention?" she asked.

"I honestly have no idea what happened back there," I said. "No detention though. She just told me to go, and said she'd see me in class tomorrow."

"If you even make it to school tomorrow," Madison said. "You might need a day or two to recover after tonight."

"What?" I looked at the four girls. Megan was rolling her eyes, and the tall stacked platinum blond Madison was beaming and clearly quite proud of herself. Brianna was a little shorter and a little less stacked, with dark brown skin and long black hair, and red-headed Lisa was built more like Megan, with her nice big ass but with smaller boobs than any of her three friends.

"You guys are all coming over my house after school to study," Megan said, putting a lot of unnecessary emphasis on "study" and looking pointedly at Madison while she said it. It wasn't like I didn't know about the plan, or at least the basics, so I wasn't sure why Megan felt the need to chose her words so carefully. There was almost a guarantee that sex was going to happen this afternoon. Maybe Megan was worried about Madison running her mouth to a larger audience than just this small group.

"Yeah, sure I guess we'll see," I said directly to Madison. "See you guys after school."

* * *

We actually did a good amount of homework at first. I wanted to make sure I was ready for any curve-balls from Miss Miller, so I carefully read the reading assignment and found that I actually really enjoyed it. Reading had always been so boring to me, it was a surprise to find myself engaged in the story and wishing for more. Not that "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" really lent itself to a sequel.

Leo and I were the first to arrive at Megan's, and we set up in their big basement family room to do our homework, something we did at least a couple of days a week after school. Until last weekend, we had been trying to pick whomever's had parents gone the longest so that we could have a good loud threesome while we had the house to ourselves. Now that Megan's parents had joined us, I wasn't sure if that ritual would change or continue. Today at least, it was just the three of us, actually doing homework instead of fucking. We were alone for a few minutes until Brianna and Lisa arrived, and they found comfortable seats around the room and opened their own books. When Madison arrived twenty minutes later with Cory, it was clear that she had no interest in doing homework.

"So, Megan," Madison said. "What's your plan? How are we going to work out this little bet of yours?"

Cory waved at the rest of us sheepishly. I didn't know him well, but of all the possible personalities on the football team, he was among the most laid-back and relaxed. He was about my height, but probably had fifty pounds on me, more even. I was built for basketball and Cory was built for football. Or possibly for the Roman arena.

"I have an idea," Megan said. "I think it's pretty good."

"Please do fill us in," Leo cracked. He was clearly excited for this afternoon's business to get underway. I couldn't really blame him.

"I think most of us know that I made a bet with Madison that Connor has a bigger cock than anybody she could bring," Megan said. "And as much as I'd like to have both of you just drop your pants right now and break out the tape measure, I thought it would be a little more fun for everyone if we played a stripping game."

"What?" Brianna and Lisa cried at the same time.

"You said we would just get to watch!" Lisa complained.

"I know I did," Megan said. "But I think this is more fair. If we're all going to get to see these guys' cocks, its fair if they get to see some stuff too."

"Maybe we'll just leave then," Brianna said.

"I'm in," Madison said. "If you two want to go, that's fine, but you're going to miss a lot of fun."

Brianna and Lisa exchanged a look, then Brianna turned back to the rest of us and crossed her arms beneath her big tits. "Fine, I'm in."

"Me too," Lisa said.

"Guys?" Megan said, looking for consent from me, Leo, and Cory.

"So in!" Leo said.

"Sure, Meg," I said. "Let's do something wild."

"Cory?" Madison asked.

"Oh hell yes!" the hulking football player said.

"Sweet!" Megan chirped. "Let's all sit down on the floor here in the middle. Leo, could you pull that coffee table to the middle?"

Megan rummaged through a drawer at the end of the one of the sofas and returned to the group with a deck of cards.

"Strip poker?" Madison raised her eyebrows.

"No way!" Megan said. "That'll take too long. Low card loses, ties draw again!"

She sat down between me and Leo and started shuffling the cards on top of the empty coffee table. To my right sat Madison and Cory beyond her. To Leo's left were Brianna and Lisa, completing the circle. Seven seniors and a deck of cards and a bet that I still didn't quite understand, but who was I to complain about stripping games?

"I'll deal out one card to everyone," Megan said. "Then we all flip them, and the lowest card has to take something off."

"Our clothes are in the hands of the fates," Leo said.

Megan dealt first, starting with Leo and dealing to her right, and dealing herself a card last. "Okay Leo, you flip first," she said.

Leo turned over a five and winced. "Ouch. That's going to be a tough one to come back from."

"Oh hey, are we playing aces low or high?" Cory asked.

"Let's go with low," Megan said. "Brianna, your turn to flip."

Brianna turned an eight and breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't going to be her taking anything off for at least this round. Lisa followed with a king and expressed her victory with a shout. "Woo!"

Cory went next and all of us groaned with him when his card turned out to be a three. Madison's card was a ten and mine was another king, so now Cory's only chance was Megan. She turned a four. "Oh! So close!" she said. "Alright Cory, I guess you're getting the party started. Take something off!"

Cory grinned and pulled off his football team hoodie, revealing a t-shirt that hugged his well-muscled upper body and showed off his thick powerful arms.

"Nice!" Megan said, before passing the deck to Leo for the next deal. Brianna's relief in the first round gave way to horror when she drew a two. Lisa wasn't happy with her three, but she was still safe. Cory drew a jack and Madison a six. I turned my card over and it was another two.

"A tie!" Brianna exclaimed. "We get to draw again!"

Megan came up with another jack and Leo's card was a king, so the loser's tie was between me and Brianna. Since it was still Leo's deal he drew a card for Brianna first and then me. Brianna turned over an eight and held her breath. I held my hand over my card and waited until Brianna burst out at me to hurry the fuck up already. It was a four.

"Oh thank god!" Brianna gasped.

"Fair is fair, Connor," Madison said. "What's it going to be?"

I was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but fortunately I'd decided on a tank-top under my t-shirt, so I seemed to be more or less equally layered up with most of my competition, assuming all of the girls were wearing bras. I peeled off my t-shirt to applause from all four of the girls. I might not have been a hulking muscled monster like Cory, but I had to admit I looked pretty good in a tight white a-shirt.

Brianna dealt next, and while her card was another lousy draw, it wasn't as bad as Leo's two, and that meant that the three guys were the first to be stung. Leo had a white t-shirt on under his polo. It wasn't until the next round, Lisa's deal, that Brianna drew the only ace, and we had our first girl loser.

"Well fuck," Brianna said. "This was your idea, but I'm the first one showing skin," added to Megan. She peeled off her top and revealed her bare brown tummy and her two big boobs in a cute pink bra.

With the removal of Brianna's shirt, the stakes seemed to rise. We started dealing a little faster and turning over our cards with a little more flourish. On Cory's deal, I found myself in another tie, this time with Megan. We'd both pulled threes. I was stunned when I pulled another three on the tiebreaker, but Megan's luck was not with her, because she turned over a two. We were all treated to a delightful show as Megan stood up to slowly sway and unbutton her shirt, gradually revealing her big bra-clad breasts and her creamy-white bare stomach.

On Madison's first deal, Cory lost, pulling the only ace, despite Leo getting an early scare with a four. Cory took off his tight t-shirt without shame, showing off a densely muscles chest and well-defined abs. On my first deal, Leo got a four again, and this time it was the loser. With a little less confidence than Cory, but still more or less unselfconsciously, Leo took off his t-shirt. While I was slender, I had pretty good muscle definition. Leo ran more to skinny. Once his t-shirt was out of the way, it was suddenly obvious that he was sporting a rather persistent bulge in his shorts.

"Somebody's enjoying the game!" Madison taunted, but I was fairly sure I detected a flicker of worry in her eye. Maybe she was a little taken aback by the size of Leo's bulge and a little less confident in winning the bet.

The bad luck for the guys continued. Because on Megan's second deal, I pulled an ace. I took off my tank-top and joined my fellows shirtless around the table. Then on Leo's deal Cory lost yet again. He stood up this time and started to unbutton his shorts, then kicked off his sandals with a smirk and sat back down.

"Hey no fair!" Brianna protested. "Shoes don't count."

"Like hell," Cory chuckled. "Nobody said anything about shoes."

"But nobody else is wearing shoes!" Lisa picked up the complaint where Brianna had left off.

"Well then you guys should have made me take them off before we started," Cory crossed his thick arms over his bulging pecks. "Right?"

"Correct, Cory," Megan said. "Shoes count. Shall we move on? Brianna's deal."

Brianna huffed and shuffled the cards. She was the last to turn her card over, and before she did, Leo was the loser with a three, but Brianna had an ace. "Fuck."

To my surprise, she stood up and turned away from the table. She unbuttoned her shorts and slowly pulled them down over her firm ass, revealing her luscious globes and the thin strip of the thong that matched her pink bra. She pulled the shorts down to her knees and wiggled her ass for us before turning around with a big smile on her face and sitting back down to play.

Lisa's second deal resulted in an ace-tie between Cory and Megan, and Megan lost the tie-breaker, so she tried to one-up Brianna with a little dance as she took off her shorts, turning slowly around the whole time, and giving us all a good view of her thick booty as she stripped to just her underwear. On Cory's deal, Leo groaned as his five wasn't good enough to save his shorts. He stood up to drop them and there was nothing he could do to hide the obvious shape of his hard cock in the stretchy material of his boxer briefs.

We all gasped in shock along with Leo when he turned over a two on the next deal and nobody tied it or aced. Leo was going to be the first one naked, a prospect that had probably not occurred to him as possible when Megan had set up the game and he'd agreed to play. But if was embarrassed at all, it seemed to evaporate at the reaction he got from Brianna, Lisa, and Madison once his cock was out on display.

"Wow," Lisa said.

"That's a big fucking cock," Madison said.

Leo sat back down Indian-style with his big cock pointing proudly up in the air in front of him.

"So what happens if Leo loses again?" I asked Megan.

"Leo's out," she said. "Now he just gets to watch."

"It's a rough life," Leo said with a wide grin.

Now it was my deal, and we were down to six players. Megan lost the round with a two, and all three of us guys leaned forward intently to watch what she would do next. She was going to be the first girl topless. Leo and I had of course seen her tits every day since the first day of school, but that didn't mean we didn't love seeing them. And for Cory it was a brand new experience altogether. Megan pulled down the right strap of her bra over her shoulder and then the left. Her heavy tits pushed out against the confines of the cups, and without the support of the shoulder straps, the movement was unmistakable. She pulled the bra down off of her tits without unsnapping it in the back, then spun it around to work the clasp in front, just beneath her glorious naked tits.

"Holy shit," Cory croaked. I looked over at the football player to see an obvious bulge had grown in his shorts. Mine was close behind, having started when Brianna had first taken off her shorts.

Megan dealt next, and the only eyes that weren't locked on her big swaying breasts were her own as she passed cards to each of the players. The round resulted in a tie between me and red-headed Lisa, who along with Madison had so far taken off nothing. Lisa cried out with triumph when she won the tie-breaker, and I stood up to do my duty. I adjusted my hard cock in my boxer-briefs slightly before pulling down my shorts. The long thick ridge of my cock ran down my rght leg and actually lifted the lower hem on that side, but didn't quite peak out. However once I sat down again, my cock head popped out of the bottom of the leg of my underwear.

"Holy fuck it's huge," Madison whispered beside me. "Megan I think you win the bet."

"Maybe so," Megan said. "But we're finishing this game."

Leo was naked. Megan and I were down just to underwear. Brianna was in her bra and panties, and Cory still had his shorts and presumably boxers. Madison and Lisa had not yet lost a round. The deal skipped to Brianna because Leo was out, and everyone got high face cards except Lisa with a lowly five.

"Finally!" Leo said. "You and Madison have been cruising!"

Lisa blushed and smiled and took off her t-shirt. Her boobs were probably the smallest in the room, although it was hard to tell given than Megan's were the only ones out in the open so far. But even so, they were nice full handfuls, encased beautifully in a green bra.

"Goddamn that's hot, Lisa," Megan said. "You are so beautiful."

The blushing Lisa said nothing, simply picking up the deck and dealing. The loser this round was Brianna, and she whipped off her bra without fanfare or teasing, her big tits dropping and bouncing wonderfully as she tossed her pink bra behind her and the game went on. The luck seemed to be changing slightly for the guys, or at least those of us who were still in the game, because Cory's deal came down to a tie between Brianna and Lisa, which Brianna lost. So now not only was Brianna out of the game, she also had to take her panties off, which she did without protest. Indeed, there was no trace of embarrassment, only excitement on her face as she stood up and pulled down her underwear and tossed it behind her with the rest of her clothes.

Madison's deal resulted in the first loss for herself, and I finally got to watch her slowly rise to her feet and tease us with a slow removal of her t-shirt. Her bra was a peach color that complemented her tanned skin and looked as though it could barely contain her big tits.

"Wow," Leo said, although he was certainly not the only one staring.

I dealt next and drew an ace, knocking myself out of the game and out of my boxers. I stood up quickly and smiled as I pulled them down, allowing my throbbing cock to swing out into view and bob in the air in front of me.

"Holy shit," Lisa said.

"That is the biggest cock I've ever seen," Brianna said.

"You definitely win the bet, Megan," Madison said. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"Yeah you know I've got a pretty big cock," Cory said. "But that thing is a fucking monster."

"Well let's keep playing so we can see yours too," Megan said, taking the cards and shuffling. I sat back against the sofa to watch, and caught repeated glances from Madison, Brianna, and Lisa.

Cory lost the next round and pulled down his shorts. He was wearing regular loose-fitting boxers, but his cock tented them preposterously, and you could even see some of his thick shaft through the opening in the front.

With the end in sight, the dealing and stripping proceeded at a faster pace. Lisa dealt a tie between Cory and Madison which Cory lost. He proudly took off his boxers and showed off his big cock, which was clearly a little bigger than Leo's. It stood up and waved in the air long and thick and hard in front of him as he sat back down between Lisa and Madison. Madison reached over and gave him a smile and his cock a squeeze before taking the deck for her own deal. Lisa lost that round, and stripped to her bra and panties, her earlier nervousness basically erased now that she was clearly one of the last to get naked rather than one of the first. Madison was still the most dressed with her shorts, bra and panties, and Megan had survived several rounds in just her panties.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,102 Followers