Connor's Senior Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

But Megan dealt herself a loss in the next round, and she shimmied out of her underwear delightfully, causing her huge boobs to swing and bounce. Lisa dealt next and ended up with a nine to Madison's ten, and Madison whooped in triumph as Lisa took off her bra and showed off her plump tits with their pink nipples. Madison lost the next round, and added her shorts to the growing pile of discarded clothing. The game ended when Lisa dealt Madison an eight and herself a four. She tossed the cards at her blond friend and stood up to take off her panties while the rest of us watched.

"As the winner of the game," Madison proclaimed, "I declare that my prize that Connor has to suck my pussy until I cum."

"A bet's a bet," I said to Megan and she smiled and kissed me.

"Go scramble her brains, Con."

* * *

Was Madison a little bit full of herself? Yeah, sure. Was she a little bit stuck-up? Most definitely. Was she intimidated about taking on big bad Connor? Not even a little bit.

She practically tackled me to the floor right there beside the coffee table that had been our card table for the last half-hour. She was still the only person in the room with any clothes on, albeit just her underwear. And Sweet Jesus she looked good in just her underwear. Her sudden movement tested the physical integrity of her bra and just barely managed to contain the inertial movement of her incredible tits. There was a wet spot on her panties which she pressed against the underside of my cock as she threw herself on top of me and planted her lips on mine.

Madison's blond hair fell down around my face as her tongue snaked into my mouth and her hips began to undulate, rubbing her pussy against my cock and her tits into my chest. I slipped my hands up over the backs of her legs and over her tight ass to her bare back until I came to the clasp of her bra, which thanks to Kaylee's tutelage over the summer required only a simple one-handed flick of my fingers to open. I felt her mouth smile against mine and she sat up on me and looked down at me as she pulled the cups of her bra away from her tits and slipped it over her arms to toss it away.

While she was up, I was able to get a quick glimpse of Megan sucking Cory's cock on one side of us, while on the other side Leo, Brianna, and Lisa simply sat back watching, all of them naked and squirming in their seats on the floor.

Madison's mouth was back on mine in a second or two, and my world was once again reduced to her tongue in my mouth, hair all around my face, and her now naked tits against my chest. I slid my hands around again on her bare back, this time headed back down. Instead of going over her panties, I slid my hands into them and grabbed her bare ass beneath. She groaned into my mouth and wiggled her hips and together we pushed her panties down just far enough to expose her gorgeous ass. Granted, I couldn't see her ass at this point, but the feeling of it in my hands was certainly gorgeous. Madison let me grab and squeeze her ass for a minute or two while our tongue continued to swirl around each other, then she stood and took off her panties. Standing there over me as I lay on the floor she was a goddess. Her amazing tits stood proudly on her chest, her tight tummy flat beneath them; her legs were toned and long and tanned, and between them her pussy was bare and shaved completely smooth. My cock ached just looking at her.

When she dropped down again, Madison lowered her pussy directly to my waiting mouth. "Eat my pussy for me, Connor!" she commanded.

As I sank my tongue into her pussy, I reached up to get my hands on Madison's tits, and she clapped her hands over mine and grabbed tight. I licked her pussy and tongued her juicy opening and Madison moaned her appreciation. "Oh yes, lick it! Suck my pussy!"

As I enjoyed the flavor and audible reactions of eating Madison's pussy, I began to hear the sounds of the people in the room around us.

"Oh fuck yes, that's a nice cock," Megan was saying, presumably as she either lowered herself down onto Cory's thick rod or as he slowly stuffed it into her pussy from behind.

Megan and Cory fucking was not much of a surprise, since I'd already known she'd been looking forward to it since she hatched her little scheme. What did surprise me was hearing Lisa tell Leo to put his cock in her pussy. "Oh hell yes, give me that dick, Leo!" It seemed the shyest of us had been holding back a freaky side. I didn't know if or how Brianna might be participating, but I didn't have time to worry about it.

Madison was quickly closing in on her first orgasm of the afternoon, and I wanted to make sure it would be a memorable one. Unlike Megan or Martha, Madison seemed to derive more pleasure from my tongue inside her than from any direct licking of her clit, although I could feel the hard little nub rubbing more against the back of my tongue as I pushed the tip into her pussy. So I tried to keep my tongue inside her and let Madison control the motion as she rocked on my face. I groaned into her pussy when I felt a mouth close around my cock and a tongue swirl around the swollen head. Madison gasped and held her breath as she started to cum, drenching my tongue and face with her juices and trembling on top of me. My grip on her tits was at one point the only thing that kept her from falling headlong into the coffee table. The mouth on my cock continued to work as Madison gradually gathered herself and looked down at me with a slow smile.

"That was perfect," she said. "Will you fuck me now?"

She lifted her pussy from my mouth and I nodded up at her, eager to find out who was sucking my cock once she moved. I was delighted to see dark-skinned black-haired Brianna there, pumping my cock shaft in her hand while she sucked, her big boobs jiggling and swaying beneath her as she leaned over to suck me.

Brianna popped her mouth off of my cock and smiled up at me and Madison. "I just wanted to get him ready for you."

"Thank you, honey," Madison said, and she leaned over and kissed Brianna on the mouth. I watched in awe as the two friends shared a long tongue-dance just over my big free-standing cock. I managed to tear away my eyes and look beyond them to where Cory was now pounding his cock hard into the shrieking wailing Megan. Cory had her dark hair wrapped up in his hand as he fucked her from behind. His other hand lifted and squeezed one of her magnificent tits.

Lisa had moved up onto one of the sofa's and Leo was between her legs, pumping his big dick in and out of her pussy. Leo played with her tits while he fucked her, and Lisa groaned and bucked her hips up to meet his every thrust.

I looked down again to see Madison sucking my cock instead of Brianna, but she quickly stood back up to re-position herself over me again. "I can't wait to feel this fantastic cock in my pussy," she said as she started to squat down. Brianna helped out by aiming my cock at Madison's pussy as she descended. When she dropped down, forcing my cock head and more than half of my shaft into her cunt in one sudden move, we both screamed with pleasure together.

In fact, I thought I was going to pass out from the intensity of the sensations of Madison's pussy squeezing my cock. I threw my head back and howled with her as both of us entered into a fugue state of mind-altering pleasure.

"OH FUCK! It feels so fucking good!" Madison screamed.

"Oh my fucking god, Madison! Your pussy feels so fucking good on my cock!" I replied.

Honestly the next few minutes are a little hazy. I know Madison was riding my cock, and I know everyone else in the room was engaged in various positions and configurations of vigorous and enthusiastic sex, but my ability to mentally catalog these multiple delights was severely diminished by the explosive pleasure of Madison fucking my cock. I managed to get my hands back on her tits while she rode me, and I know Brianna was reaching in between us to strum her fingers over Madison's clit, but otherwise it was a hurricane of shrieking and sweating and screaming and fucking. Madison came almost constantly, soaking my cock with her cum, and she got off of me a few times to let Brianna suck me clean again before going right back to riding my cock. Madison's palms were flat on my chest as she worked her pussy up and down on my cock, and I lifted and squeezed her tits as I thrust up into her from the floor below.

"Holy fuck, Madison," I howled. "I'm gonna cum soon. I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Oh fuck me too!" she squealed. "Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!"

Cum erupted from the tip of my cock and streamed into Madison's pussy. We screamed together as orgasms exploded through our bodies and Brianna had to help keep her friend from rolling off of me as both of us thrashed and bucked against each other. My balls churned and pumped and soon my cum was running out of her pussy and down the exposed portion of my shaft. Madison locked her lips onto mine again and we cried out our pleasure together in the space where our tongues came together.

A few minutes later we were still catching our breath when I realized that Brianna was no longer with us, but the sounds of sucking and fucking still filled the room. Madison smiled at me. "That was wonderful," she said. "Please tell me we can do this more often."

I kissed her. "I think a regular after-school study group is just what we need," I said.

* * *

There will be more entries into this series in the near future, but maybe not quite as quickly as I turned around this chapter. Just as a fun behind-the-scenes note, the whole card game played out based on an actual deck I was dealing out at my desk, so the order of the stripping was controlled by chaos rather than by me.

Thanks for reading,

-MM

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers