Connor's Senior Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

When she began to pull a few pins from her bun, her hair began to fall around her head and shoulders and it was breathtaking. She unbuttoned and removed her suit jacket, the first time any of us had ever seen her without one, and revealed a professional blouse, but one that hugged tightly to a slim but busty figure. Megan, Madison, Leo, and I stood still and silent as Mrs. Whitmore unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt and exposed some of her tantalizing cleavage, but she went no farther.

Seemingly heedless of the fucking and sucking going on behind her, she approached the four of us with a critical eye, especially toward me and Leo.

"Do these two meet the requirements?" she asked Miss Miller without taking her eyes off of mine.

Miss Miller smiled. "And then some," she said with a chuckle that sent shivers of desire down my spine and caused my still-hard cock to twitch in my pants.

A brief look of satisfaction crossed Mrs. Whitmore's face. "Fucking in a classroom?"

"Quite enthusiastically, I might add," Miss Miller answered.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Mrs. Whitmore addressed the four of us. "We simply can't have that kind of behavior. This is a school, after all." She seemed oblivious to the way her words were undercut by the principal and basketball coach literally having sex with students just behind her.

"Here are the rules," she continued. "You may use this room to have sex, but you will maintain absolute confidentiality about the things you see in here. You will see other students. Some of whom might surprise you." She tilted her head in the general direction of Katie, who had not stopped sucking Coach Barnes's cock, to illustrate her point. "Some of the teachers and staff may join on occasion as well, but they are here only by permission of the students who invite them. You're all over eighteen, correct?"

All of us nodded, with a couple of "yes ma'ams" mixed in.

"Good," she said. "Because that's the most important rule, even more so than confidentiality. If I find out any of you have invited under-age students into this room, you will not graduate from this school. Isn't that right, Principal McCauley?"

The principal seemed reluctant to take Cory's cock out of her mouth, but she did. "Absolutely no exceptions to the over eighteen rule," she said, before launching herself at Cory's cock again.

"And finally," Mrs. Whitmore said, "no missing classes. I understand it is your free period, so you're welcome during this block, or during lunch, or before or after school. There's a door to the outside behind that curtain in the corner, locked at all times, but you will be provided with a code to unlock it. But as this period is about to end, I suggest the four of you and Miss Miller find your way to your afternoon classes."

* * *

"That's interesting," Kaylee said, staring off in a direction other than her computer screen.

"You think?" I chuckled. "Our school has its own little built-in fuck club, complete with secret codes and horny-ass teachers!"

"Yeah, it's just got me thinking," she said. "I've gotta make a couple of calls, hon. Sorry we couldn't finish. I'll make it up to you soon." She blew me a kiss and clicked her mouse and the connection dropped, leaving me in my silent room with my cock in my hand.

"That was weird," I said out loud, before realizing I could no longer hear Mom and Dad fucking in the next room.

"You look like you could use some help," Mom's voice from my doorway made me jump in my seat, and my old instinct to try to cover myself, to try to hide the evidence of masturbation, was difficult to ignore as I swiveled to face Mom. She leaned against the door frame and her eyes flicked quickly to my hard free-standing cock. She was naked except for sheer black stockings that came up to her mid-thigh, and a pair of heels that she might have worn for a night out at a fancy restaurant. I noticed that she'd shaved her pubic hair since our customary morning romp. Her big gorgeous tits drew my eyes with a gravitational pull that I didn't bother trying to resist.

"Yeah," I said. "Kaylee had to jump offline, so she didn't get to help me finish. She was going to let me watch her have sex with her roommate tonight."

"That sounds amazing," Mom said, walking slowly toward my chair.

"Dad didn't wear you out already?"

"I don't wear out easily, baby," she said. "You know that. But he always fucks me good and he always makes me cum. It's not his fault I still need more."

"I guess I get it from you then," I said. "It seems like no matter how many times I cum, I'm still horny. It's starting to get so that I'm hard all day at school, even if me and Megan sneak into the bathroom for a quicky or two."

Mom got to her knees when she was still a few feet away from me and began to crawl slowly, her huge melons swaying beneath her and her gorgeous plump ass swinging behind her.

"I crave your enormous cock all day long while I'm at work," she said. "I think about how big it is and how good it feels in my pussy and I play with myself under my desk. During conference calls, even during meetings with my assistant there in my office."

Her slow progress had finally brought her to my chair, and I parted my knees to make way as she rose and slipped the fingers of both hands around my cock. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around my girth, but she twisted her hands as she pumped up and down on my shaft, gently squeezing my hardness as she stroked. She rose a little farther and lifted her big round tits in her hands. She leaned forward and trapped my cock between them, gently lifting her boobs up and down, dragging her smooth skin over the skin of my cock. My cock head stood out from between her tits and she tilted her head forward and caught it in her mouth, moaning onto me as she began to suck.

"Oh my god, Mom," I groaned. "Your tits feel so good on my cock."

She moaned again and continued to suck my cock head and twirl her tongue around it's bulging girth as she lifted and dropped her tits up and down my shaft.

"Oh fuck yes," I gasped. "Suck my cock!"

After a few minutes of working my cock between her big soft melons, Mom relinquished her grip on the sides of her tits and focused on sucking more and more of my long throbbing cock into her mouth. Over the last few weeks, Megan, Madison, and my sister Martha had all become very good at sucking my cock, but Mom had been better than any of them from the beginning, and that was still true now. My exceptional size was no deterrent from Mom taking my entire cock into her mouth and throat. Nothing could slow her down from inhaling my prick. She sucked me hard and deep and she almost always made me cum, unless she was too eager to get my cock in her pussy, but tonight was not one of those nights. Not that she wasn't eager, but she seemed determined to make me blow my load down her throat.

Having just spent the last hour talking to Kaylee and staring at her naked body, not to mention reliving the events of the day at school, I was not far from the edge of my first orgasm of the night. Mom had me bucking my hips and fucking her mouth as the pleasure roiled in my balls and I started to cum. I groaned wordlessly as the first thick blast of cock cream shot directly down her throat. Mom pulled back so that just my cock head was still in her mouth, and she jacked my spit-covered shaft with both of her hands as jet after jet of spunk exploded onto her tongue and into the back of her throat. She swallowed some of it to keep up, but the rest she held in her mouth until my balls finally stopped pumping.

She finally released my cock and looked up at me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She opened her mouth and showed me the big pool of cum filling it, some of which immediately spilled out onto her lower lip and chin. She closed her mouth and swallowed my load in two big gulps before opening up again to show me she'd taken it all. All except what was still on her face, which she scooped up with her fingers and sucked down.

Finally standing up in front of me, she sashayed over to my bed as I sat watching her in awe and slowly stroking my still-hard cock.

"Come over here and fuck me with that thing, Connor," she said as she sat down on the edge of my bed. She leaned back on her hands, thrusting her tits up and spread her legs wide, showing me her sopping wet pussy. It was then that I noticed for the first time the cum leaking from her asshole. I knew she and Dad were adventurous, but it had never occurred to me that my mother might enjoy having her ass fucked. My cock twitched at the thought and I stood up and strode over to the bed with my cock waving slowly back and forth in front of me.

"Yes, baby," she cooed. "Put it in my pussy."

I dragged my bulging cock head up and down between Mom's slick pussy lips and she moaned and bucked against me, lifting her hips and causing her amazing tits to bounce on her chest. As I slowly pushed the first few inches of my cock inside her channel, she closed her eyes and let out a long shuddering breath.

"Oh my baby boy's cock feels so good," she moaned. "Fuck Mommy's pussy, baby! Make me cum all over that big monster fucking cock!"

I grabbed her tits and squeezed them as I pushed my hips forward and buried my cock in her cunt.

"Oh FUCK, baby! YES!" she cried, not seeming to care that Dad was sleeping in the next room.

I squeezed her tits and pressed them together and leaned over to suck them as I began to pump in and out of her pussy. As I got one of her nipples into my mouth she started to cum for the first time and her pussy clenched hard on my cock and she let out a long deep sigh as her body quaked beneath me.

"Oh my fucking god, Connor!" she gasped. "You fuck me so good!"

After her orgasm subsided, I resumed the thrusting of my cock deep into her juicing pussy and continued to suck on her magnificent tits. My balls swung beneath me, occasionally bouncing off of Mom's cum-leaking asshole, and I knew right away that some of the wetness on my balls was her pussy juice, but also Dad's cum.

The idea sent a little shiver of excitement shooting up my spine and I rose up straight and grabbed on to Mom's hips and started fucking her harder, content to simply watch her tits heave and bounce from the impacts of my cock deep inside her cunt.

"Oh fuck, baby!" she cried. "Oh fuck you're going to make me fucking cum again!"

"Me too, Mom!" I groaned, still trying to keep my voice down somewhat. "Your pussy feels so fucking good on my cock! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!"

My balls began to churn just as Mom's pussy began to spasm on my cock. We rocked and gasped together on the bed as my cock delivered huge thick blasts of cum deep into her pussy and her own cum squirted out all over my balls. I collapsed on top of her, and her tits pressed into my chest as I rested my forehead against hers.

"I love this," I said.

"Me too, baby," she said and she kissed me. "I can't wait for your sister to get here tomorrow. That way we can all do this together. As a family."

I raised an eyebrow. "Is Dad cool with all of this? I assume he knows about you and me or you wouldn't be in here right now, but Martha too?"

"Honey, your Dad and I have been having sex with Martha since she turned eighteen," she said.

"How the hell did I not know this already?" I had strongly suspected a few weeks ago that Martha was in bed with my parents, but before that I'd never noticed anything that would indicate that my sister and my parents engaged in regular sex.

"We didn't have to keep it incognito after you turned eighteen, sweetie," she said. "We usually waited until you were spending the night over at Leo's or out late for an away basketball game or something."

"Yes, son," I heard Dad's voice behind me. "I'm cool with all of this."

With my cock still buried in Mom's pussy, I wasn't able to turn around to face him, but Mom must have appreciated my look of horror because she just laughed harder. I managed to extract my cock, which had only softened slightly, from her pussy and turn around to see Dad sitting in my desk chair. His big cock lay against his stomach. Both his stomach and chest were streaked with his cum.

"Holy shit, Dad!" I gasped. "Did you just watch me and Mom fuck?"

"I certainly did," he laughed. "You two put on a really hot little show. But I really need to get back in bed. Early day tomorrow. Goodnight, Connor!"

With that he stood and strode out of my bedroom with his big dick dangling in front of him, leaving me with my mouth hanging open and Mom looking amused next to me.

"He likes watching me get fucked almost as much as he likes fucking me," she said. "Goodnight, Connor." She kissed me again and followed Dad out of the bedroom with my cum dripping down the insides of her thighs.

I flopped back onto my bed and smiled. As I slowly drifted off to sleep, I thought again of Kaylee's reaction to telling her about the secret sex room at school and the way it had seemed to trigger recognition in her expression. What had she been thinking? And whom did she need to call?

* * *

I assumed it was Mom sucking my cock when I woke up the next morning, but when I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see Martha's head bobbing up and down on my morning wood.

The unmistakable sounds of Mom and Dad's customary early-morning fuck came through the open door of my bedroom, which I had never gotten up to close in the night. Indeed, I'd fallen asleep as I was when Mom left me, my cock covered with a mixture of her cum and mine and lying on my stomach as I slept on top of the blankets.

Martha popped her mouth off of my cock. She was naked. Her glorious tits, almost as big as Mom's hung pendulous beneath her as she leaned over on my bed. "Good morning, little bro," she said. "You taste like Mom's pussy."

"When did you get home?" I asked. "I thought you were coming home around dinner time."

"My morning class was canceled," she said. "We got the e-mail last night. I was going to spend the morning with my boyfriend, but he wasn't so lucky with the cancellations, so I decided to head home early."

"You have a boyfriend?"

Martha stroked my throbbing fuck-pole and nodded, giving me a beautiful smile and a slight but noticeable flush to her cheeks.

"So that's why you haven't been home at all in the last couple of weeks," I said. "Is your new boyfriend okay with this?" I motioned to her hand sliding up and down on my cock.

"He doesn't exactly know about this yet," she said. "But there's no way I'm going to stop enjoying my brother's amazing cock just because I have a boyfriend now. Or Dad's."

She started sucking me again and I let my head drop back down as the pleasure washed over me. She licked up and down my shaft and swirled her tongue around my swollen head. She licked and sucked each of my heavy balls one at a time before returning to the top to suck me again.

"Spin around so I can eat your pussy," I said.

"Mmm," she mumbled onto my cock, and without pulling me out of her mouth, she rotated her body around the vertex of my prick until her perfect delicious pussy was right above my face. I locked my lips onto hers and probed her pussy with my tongue, drinking in her juices and reveling in her cock-muffled moans of pleasure. I humped my hips up off the bed and drove my cock deeper into her mouth, and Martha ground her hips down and forced her pussy against my face. She lifted her chest to allow me to slip my hands in between us to squeeze her tits while we sucked each other.

Neither of us managed to make the other cum before Martha rolled off of me and leaned back on her hands with her legs spread wide next to me on the bed. "I need you to fuck me," she said. "I haven't had your cock in me for almost three weeks."

I got up onto my knees on the bed and slowly sank the first few inches of my thick cock into my sister's dripping-wet pussy. "Oh my god you feel good, Martha," I gasped.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "I missed this big-ass fucking dick."

"Bigger than your new boyfriend's?" I couldn't help myself. I loved hearing my various lovers tell me how big it was.

"He's got a nice big cock," she gasped as I stuffed a little more of my length inside her. "But yours is a fucking monster, Connor."

"Oh look who's home!" Mom's voice said behind me. "Hey, sweetie!"

"Hi, Mom," Martha said. "Oh fuck that feels good, Connor! Fuck me!"

I managed to look over my shoulder to see Mom and Dad in the doorway smiling at us. Dad's cock was rock-hard, long and thick. Mom grabbed it and led him further down the hall to the bathroom, leaving me and Martha to fuck alone.

I managed to look over at my alarm clock, noting that I had a little more than half an hour before I had to start my walk to school with Megan and Leo, so I dedicated the next few minutes to pounding Martha's pussy to one orgasm after another. I watched her big tits flail on her chest as I stroked my cock in and out of her cumming pussy as she wailed and egged me on. "Give it to me, little brother! Fuck me with your huge cock! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

"Can I cum on your tits?" I asked her.

"YES!" she screamed. "Make me cum one more time first! OH FUUUUUUUCK! FUCK MEEEEEEE!"

Her pussy clamped down on my cock and my balls started to churn under the undulating pressure of her spasms, but I managed to extract my aching cock and aim it up along her body as I jacked my length with my right hand, swirling my fist around the ridge of my cock head once on every stroke. As Martha thrashed and bucked on the bed in front of me, my balls boiled over and sent a huge stream of cum surging up through my cock. The first thick rope splattered between her tits and trailed down her stomach and all the way to her pussy. Martha pushed her tits together in time to catch the second shot on her big round creamy globes. I stood up on the bed as I continued to spurt, aiming the last few jets of cream directly at her tits, covering them with thick streaks of spunk.

"Jesus, Connor!" Martha laughed. "Now I'm going to have to go get in the shower with Mom and Dad to get myself cleaned off!"

"Poor you," I said.

"Mom texted me a picture of her tits the other day with your cum all over them," she said. "It looked a lot like this," she giggled, still holding her tits together and looking down over her cum-covered chest.

"I have to get ready for school," I said. "Are you going to be around the house this weekend?"

It was Friday morning, and Martha was generally busy with friends on weekends, whether she was home or at school. At least until we'd started fucking at the beginning of the school year.

"Definitely," she said. "I'm going to need you to fuck me a lot this weekend to get me through the next week at school."

"I can definitely help you out there," I said, pulling on a pair of boxers over my still-hard cock as Martha scooped a glob of my cum onto her finger and popped it into her mouth.

* * *

Megan met me on the sidewalk in front of the house and we both waved to the people moving into the house next door. It had been empty for months, the older couple who owned it having fled to warmer climates. We didn't have time to introduce ourselves, but we did get a look at the new family carrying boxes before we started our walk to meet Leo and head to school.

"Do you think they were twins?" Megan asked.

"They sure looked like twins," I said.

"Sucks to be you," she said, elbowing me in the ribs. "Tall blond busty twins living right next door?"

"Tragic," I chuckled. "I'd hate to have to look out my window and see them sunbathing by that pool next summer."

"We'll have to go introduce ourselves after school," she said. "Maybe they're transferring in."

* * *

"Holy fuck," Katie said. Katie, presumptive class valedictorian and all-around perfect angel, was kneeling between my legs as I sat back on the sofa in the newly discovered secret room at school during our free period. She'd just finished pulling my pants down and off my ankles and now she was staring open-mouthed at my free standing, fully erect cock.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers