Connor's Senior Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Oh fuck, Dad!" Martha screamed. "Oh fuck your cock is making me cum again! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

"Give me that big dick, Leo!" Megan cooed. "Fuck my pussy!"

I sucked Mom's pussy and lashed her clit with my tongue, moving up and down and gradually increasing the amount of time and intensity of my work on her clit. Her pussy was dripping juices all over my face and she was bucking her hips up to increase the contact.

"So close, baby!" Mom screeched. "So close! Just like that! OH FUCK! YES! I'M CUMMING!"

As Mom started to buck and thrash on the floor, I got back up and scooted forward. Even as she was in the middle of one powerful orgasm, I stuffed my cock into her juicing cunt and another huge cum exploded deep in her body.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Mom screamed. "FUUUUUUUCK! FUCKING COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Mom's pussy gripped my cock hard, rippling along the length of my shaft and my balls responded with a deep churning as they began to pump another huge load of cream up through my cock. Thick jets of cum pulsed into Mom's pussy as she bucked and screamed and came on the floor in front of me. She soaked us both with her juices even as I filled her with mine.

Leo started to cum in Megan's pussy just seconds after Mom milked the last of my cum out of my cock. Then Dad was bellowing about how good Martha's pussy felt when he lost control and started filling her with his own hot spunk. Within two minutes, all three pussies were filled with hot loads of cum from three huge cocks.

I slowly withdrew my prick from Mom's pussy, and she immediately ordered Megan and Martha to join her on the floor. Dad and Leo pulled their cocks out of the girls, who quickly scrambled to obey Mom's orders. They tumbled onto the floor with Mom and arranged themselves in a gorgeous ring of mouth on pussy. Mom latched her lips onto Megan's cunt to start sucking out Leo's cum, and Megan got her mouth on Martha's pussy to get a good taste of Dad's cock cream. My sister completed the circle by noisily sucking my cum out of our mother's pussy.

"That is so fucking beautiful," Dad groaned. His cock was still not deflating, and I looked down to see that neither was mine. I looked back at Dad's all big and rippled with veins and covered with a mixture of Martha's cum and his own. I crossed the distance between us and sucked the first few inches of his cock into my mouth.

"Oh my god, Connor," Dad gasped. "You're sucking my cock!"

"Can I suck yours, Connor?" Leo said quietly.

I was on my knees on the floor, but I turned my body toward Leo without taking Dad's cock out of my mouth, and Leo got down on all fours and started sucking Mom's cum off of my cock. I didn't try to make Dad cum. His cock might not have been as big as mine, but in my mouth is was huge and thick and intimidating. I just sucked him and licked his pole clean of pussy juice and cum, savoring the taste of his spunk and Martha's pussy. Leo likewise cleaned me off, licking my cock in long slow licks. Once we'd both finished the job, Leo and I stood, and Dad leaned over and returned to favor, slowly licking and sucking Leo's cock clean of Megan's cum. I watched in awe as my father worked that big thick cock in his mouth, sucking it deeper than either Leo or I had dared. Once he was finished cleaning up Leo, he turned to me and sucked my cock for a few long incredible seconds as Leo and I both gaped wordlessly.

When we finally all remembered that there were women in the room with us, we found all three of them staring as dumbfounded as Leo and I had been.

"That was so fucking sexy, baby," Mom said to Dad. "Please fuck me right now."

"Want to take a ride, Megan?" I asked, waving my cock in the air.

"Fuck yes I do," she hissed, rising from the floor and pushing me back onto the chair where Dad had fucked Martha.

Martha led Leo back to the sofa where he had already fucked Mom and Megan. Just as Megan was beginning the long process of impaling herself on my cock, Leo started to stuff his into Martha.

I watched my best friend fuck my sister while my other best friend worked her pussy lower and lower onto my cock. I watched my Mom and Dad buck and thrash on the floor, seemingly trying to fuck each other as hard as they could.

* * *

"Do either of you need a ride home tonight?" Mom asked Megan and Leo as we all lay around the living room recovering from the last couple of hours. We'd all gone around the room a couple more times, although I'd only shot one more load, this one into Martha's mouth right after pulling out of Megan's pussy.

"Nope," Leo said. "I'm cleared for a sleepover."

"Megan?" Mom asked.

"Actually me too," she said. "My parents know me and Connor and Leo fuck, and they've been very encouraging about it."

"Your parents have always been quite progressive," Dad said. "They were the first couple we ever swapped with."

"Really?" I said. "You and Mom have had sex with Megan's parents?"

"More times than I can remember," Mom said. "Your Dad has a really nice cock, Megan."

"Yeah he does," Megan smiled.

* * *

Leo and I both fucked Megan again in my bedroom after everyone went upstairs. Leo went first, and instead of cumming in her pussy like I expected, he pulled out and turned to me and I sucked his cock and swallowed gulp after gulp of his hot load while the taste of Megan's cum flooded my mouth. I returned the favor fifteen minutes later, pulling my pulsing rod out of Megan's cunt so Leo could suck down my cum.

"Oh we should throw a Halloween party!" Megan exclaimed as we gathered our clothes off of the living room and kitchen floors.

"What made you think of that?" Leo said.

"I was just trying to think of an excuse to get a bunch of our study group fuck buddies together with my parents and Connor's," she said. "I know my Mom and Dad would go nuts with a bunch of eighteen-year-old sluts and studs running around half-naked, and clearly Connor's parents wouldn't mind."

"What about my Mom?" Leo said.

"Would you want your Mom around for an orgy party?" Megan asked him seriously.

"Well I just..." he stopped. "I got to thinking a few minutes ago, while we were fucking, how you and Connor both have sex with your parents. And then I thought about a couple of weeks ago when I walked in on my Mom fucking herself with a big fake cock in the living room."

"What?" Megan and I exclaimed in unison.

"I was too embarrassed to tell you guys!" he said. "And I turned my head and ran out of the room while she apologized like fifty times, but for a second there, I could see everything."

"I'll bet that was a pretty nice second there," I said.

"It really was," he said. "You should have seen how big my cum-shot was that night."

"Well then," I said. "Tomorrow we'll talk to my parents about having a Halloween party here, and Monday after school, the three of us should see if we can get Leo's Mom to join us for some naked fun time."

"I really like this plan," Megan said.

* * *

We tried for a few minutes, but three people was too many for my bed, so I let Megan and Leo take mine. I grabbed my phone from my room before crossing the hall to slip into bed with Martha, who was still awake, and reading a book. I was happy to see that she was still naked, because my ideas about Leo's mom had somehow made my cock hard again.

"Mind if I spend the night in here?" I asked my big sister. "My bed was a little crowded, and it felt like a dick move to send my friends to the sofa."

"Your bed which is still covered with cum from you fucking my goddamn brains out this morning?"

"I'm sure they'll be fine," I chuckled as I climbed into bed beside Martha.

I unlocked my phone to find a message from Kaylee. Sorry I bailed so suddenly. Weirdest thing. I'll tell you about it soon. :-* Send me a pic of your cock.

I chuckled and pulled the covers down and pointed my cock straight up in the air to line up a photo.

"Who's the lucky lady?" Martha said. "Or the lucky guy, whatever."

"It's Kaylee," I said. Martha and Kaylee had been friends well before Kaylee and I had started hooking up.

"Hang on," Martha said. "Don't take the picture yet. Stand up beside the bed."

I got out of bed and did as I was told and Martha moved over to sit on the edge in front of me. She held my cock against her face and looked up and smiled as I snapped a photo.

* * * * *

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers