Connor's Senior Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

Leo was eating Megan's pussy beside us, and Megan was squirming and moaning at the pleasure produced by Leo's efforts. The four of us were the only ones in The Room, as we would come to know it. The definite article typically emphasized when we referred to the place where we were allowed to cut loose and submit to our eighteen-year-old lusts and passions on school grounds. I was a little disappointed when Katie was the only person here when we arrived. Madison hadn't been available to join us, nor any of our other frequent after-school fuck-buddies like Cory, Brianna, or Lisa. But I was even more disappointed that Miss Miller wasn't there.

Katie, on the other hand, had been thrilled that someone had finally showed up to play with her. She'd been masturbating when we ducked through the curtain, sitting on the sofa with her legs spread wide and two fingers stuffed into her pretty pussy. Her creamy white skin was dotted with freckles on her shoulders and chest, and her long red hair spilled down nearly to her apple-sized tits with their prominent pink nipples. When her hand or wrist weren't blocking the view, I could see her well-trimmed red pubic hair above her clearly soaking wet pink pussy.

"Finally!" she'd said when we entered. "Do you guys wanna fuck?"

Not having had any chances to cum since I'd hosed Martha down with my spunk that morning, I was already throbbing-hard before we even finished our morning classes, struggling and mostly failing to keep my enormous bulge from being too obvious in my pants.

"It's fucking huge!" Katie finally said after staring dumbfounded at my cock for a full thirty seconds while Leo sucked Megan's pussy beside us.

"Just wait until he stuffs it into your pussy," Megan moaned.

"Can I suck it first?" Katie looked up at me.

"I'd love that," I said.

As the smartest person in the senior class started sucking my cock, I reached over to play with Megan's glorious boobs while she writhed on the sofa beside me. I'd expected Katie to be tentative, perhaps confusing smarts and good grades with some kind of sexual prudishness, but she was absolutely ravenous for my cock. I don't know why I was surprised, considering I'd seen her sucking Coach Barnes's cock just yesterday, but surprised I was. Katie launched herself at my turgid fuck-pole licking it up and down and sucking as much of it as she could into her mouth and right to her throat. Mine was considerably bigger than Coach's so she couldn't fit as much of my cock into her mouth as I'd seen her do with his yesterday, but she clearly enjoyed what she was doing.

"Oh fuck yes, that feels so good, Katie," I said. "Suck that cock for me."

"Suck mine too," Leo said, standing up now and turning his body in Katie's direction. "Get it nice and wet for me so I can fuck Megan's pussy."

"Wow yours is really nice too, Leo!" Katie said, turning to suck my best friend's cock and managing to take more than half of it into her sucking mouth. She stroked his shaft with her hands and licked and sucked until his entire length was shiny with her spit before releasing him to turn back to Megan.

"Let's see if this thing will fit in my pussy," Katie said, standing up in front of me and climbing into my lap. "Jesus, I still can't believe how fucking big it is."

Leo laughed. "Mine is 'nice,' but Connor's is 'fucking huge'!" he complained.

Megan giggled. "Connor's cock is the biggest any of us have ever seen," she said. "But yours is still fucking huge, Leo. So shut up and fuck my pussy already!"

"Mine is not the biggest I've ever seen," I said, drawing looks from all three of my fuck-partners. Katie was still sitting in my lap rubbing her pussy against the underside of my cock.

"Are you fucking serious?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah," I said. "At the lake with Kaylee. Two different guys I met had bigger cocks than me. One of them..." I shook my head at the memory. "Jesus."

"Well those guys aren't here are they?" Katie said as she rose up and aimed my bulging cock head at her pouting pussy. "So shut the fuck up and fuck me."

"Holy fuck your pussy is so fucking tight, Katie," I groaned as my head slipped between her inner lips and into the warm constriction of her cunt. I held onto her tits as she slowly lowered herself, forcing more and more of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh my god I'm gonna fucking cum already!" Katie cried. "Fucking cock feels so fucking good!"

Her pussy clenched and spasmed and soaked me with her cum before we'd even managed to stuff a third of my length inside her. I kissed her to muffle the explosion of her orgasmic screams, twirling my tongue against hers as she howled into my mouth. In her trance, she temporarily lost control of her slow descent and dropped a few inches down onto my cock and I bottomed out at just over two thirds of my length.

"AAAHHAAAAAAAGH!" Katie screamed.

"There it is," Megan gasped, clearly amused at the volcanic reaction Katie was experiencing, but also thoroughly enjoying the powerful thrusting of Leo's long thick cock in her pussy. "Fuck me, Leo! Give me that cock!"

"OH FUUUUUUUCK!" Katie continued to scream. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

She flailed and thrashed on my lap, and the quivering constriction and vice-grip of her pussy took me by surprise and sent me hurtling over the edge of my own powerful orgasm.

"Holy fuck your pussy feels so fucking good!" I roared. "I'm cumming too!" My balls roiled and churned and pumped, sending huge jets of cum surging through my cock and deep into Katie's pussy.

"I can feel you shooting in me!" Katie shrieked, the first shockwaves of her orgasm having just passed. "I can feel your cum in my pussy, Connor! Oh fuck I'm CUMMING AGAIN!"

"Holy fuck, Leo!" Megan wailed. "You're going to make me cum! Cum in me, baby! FUCK ME!"

"OH FUCK, YES!" Leo cried as he began to shoot his thick creamy cum deep into our best friend's pussy. I was going to have to ask someone with more experience in this room if the place was soundproofed or not.

My orgasm subsided a few seconds before Katie's and I held her trembling body against mine as our combined cum leaked out of her pussy and dripped down the rest of my cock and onto my balls.

"That was so fucking good!" Katie gasped, sucking in air. Her face and neck and chest were flushed and a slight sheen of sweat covered her naked body. "Oh my god, Connor. You fucked me so fucking good!"

"Do you wanna switch, Katie?" Megan asked our newly initiated friend. "Leo's not half bad either."

"Fuck yes," Katie growled.

* * *

After school we stopped to introduce ourselves to my new neighbors. The two daughters were indeed twins, and both of them would be starting school with us on Monday. Up close they were even more beautiful than they'd been that morning, golden-haired, tall and stacked. Jamie and Jenna were almost impossible to tell apart, at least for the three of us just meeting them. My joke about watching them sunbathe now seemed to me like more of a fervent desire. Megan promised to help them get settled into their new school on Monday and we parted ways so that they could go back inside to continue the process of unpacking and rearranging.

Megan and Leo did their homework at my house, and Mom asked them to stay for dinner. Martha teased Leo the entire time, distracting him from American Literature with her gorgeous cleavage and tiny shorts. She distracted me just as much as Leo, really. It's not like it was the right time of year for shorts that left the bottom curves of her luscious ass bare and bouncing every time she left or entered the room. Even Megan seemed to be enjoying the show. She occasionally put down her pen and notebook to reach over and massage the prominent bulges in my pants and Leo's. On most days after school, we would launch into either a threesome or some configuration of orgy with our friends if they were around, but with Martha in the house and Mom home early from work, we kept our clothes on. Leo had participated in a family orgy at Megan's house, so I'm sure he would have been more than happy to get one started here, especially considering the way his mouth was dropping open when my sister would adjust her tits so blatantly and needlessly inside her tight white top. And of course Megan had been dying to get in between Martha's legs ever since we told each other about our family extracurriculars.

Mom treated us to a big dinner that was ready to go about a half hour after Dad came home. He greeted me and Martha and my friends before heading upstairs for a shower. He didn't have a physically intense job. I think he just really enjoyed his showers. But today was the first time I'd ever seen Dad come into the house after work with an obvious raging erection bulging in his pressed slacks. And there was no way my friends didn't see it there, plain as day, pointing off toward his left hip as though he'd shoved a large cucumber in his pants. I'm also pretty sure he could see the bulges on me and Leo too.

I heard the shower running as I was finishing up my homework, and looked up and noticed that Martha was no longer with us in the family room. Mom's revelation last night about her and Dad and Martha jumped fresh to the front of my thoughts and I suddenly pictured my gorgeous busty sister standing in the shower with our Dad, stroking his hard cock while he squeezed and fondled her big tits. Could they be? It suddenly seemed more than likely. The possibility just made my cock even harder.

All through dinner and the associated talk about our day at school and Mom and Dad's days at work and plans for the weekend I was rock-hard. And on either side of me at the table were Megan and Martha, both of them reaching over often to stroke my cock through my pants. A copious leak of precum was beginning to wet through my underwear and pants where my bulging cock head lay against my thigh, trapped uncomfortably down the leg of my pants.

Leo couldn't keep his eyes off of Martha's and Mom's tits. Both of them were showing off a glorious amount of cleavage, Martha's tank top was even flashing us occasional glimpses of the top curves of her areolae. Megan was dressed more conservatively than either Mom or Megan, but her big luscious tits were still hard not to notice, and Dad was so far not being shy about taking a look.

By the time dinner was over, nobody could have had any more doubts as to what was about to happen. Dad and I cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher, both of us with raging erections straining against our pants. Mom led Leo and Megan out to the living room.

When we got the dishwasher loaded and running, Dad and I turned around to see Martha leaning against the kitchen island with her tank top pulled down underneath her tits and her tiny shorts pulled down to just above her knees. She had two fingers stuffed in her pussy and she was squeezing one of her perfect boobs and pinching her erect nipple with her other hand.

"Pull your cocks out," she said. "I want some dessert."

Dad was just a second or two faster than me getting his pants and underwear pushed down, so Martha had his big thick cock in her mouth first. Once I'd released mine from its fabric prison, she grabbed it with the hand she wasn't already using to stroke our father's cock while she sucked him. She sucked him for a minute or so before popping his big dick out of her mouth and turning her head to suck mine. For the first time I saw up close how much bigger my cock was than my dad's. He was about the same size as Leo, huge by almost any standard, bigger even than many of the guys I'd seen up at the Lake with Kaylee on Bonfire night. But I still had at least two inches of length on him, probably more like three, and while Martha couldn't quite get her hand wrapped all away around his thick shaft, there was almost a full inch more gap between her thumb and middle finger where she gripped me. I was thrilled and even a little embarrassed by my monstrous member.

"Finally," Martha gasped after popping her mouth off of my cock. "I get to suck you both at the same time. I love your huge fucking cocks."

"Fuck yes, Martha," Dad groaned. "Suck my cock. You suck it so good!"

I took my shirt off while Martha sucked Dad's cock and worked her saliva around my shaft with her stroking hand. I almost jumped out of my skin when I was pulling my shirt up past my face and felt the head of my cock pressed up against the head of Dad's cock. I looked down in shock to see Martha rubbing our cock heads together and swirling her tongue around both of them.

"Oh my god, Martha!" I groaned. It felt fucking incredible. Dad and I were both leaking precum and Martha was swirling it around our cock heads with her tongue. We were probably too big to both fit in her mouth at the same time, but she was giving it a shot anyway, which only resulted in her forcing our cock heads together even harder. The sheer unexpected perverse excitement was driving me faster than I would have thought possible toward my first orgasm since the afternoon romp with Megan, Katie and Leo. Martha was jacking our shafts now in alternating strokes, the whole time either swirling her tongue around our bulging purple heads or sucking them one at a time.

Dad started to cum first. "Oh fuck, Martha!" he groaned. "Just like that baby! I'm gonna cum!"

His first thick jet of cum shot directly against my cock head and splattered all over Martha's face. She adjusted her grip and aimed him into her mouth in time to catch the second shot and work to swallow the rest of his big thick load. But I started to cum before Dad was done, so while Martha finished swallowing his gooey spunk, I aimed my cock down and shot my first few hot ropes all over my big sister's tits. My balls churned and pumped and I bellowed wordlessly as spurt after spurt splattered against those huge globes of succulent flesh. Finally Dad went limp and stumbled back to rest against the counter, and Martha redirected my spurting cock head into her mouth. She sucked me and swallowed as the last few shots of cum surged up through my cock and into her mouth.

Dad and I finished taking our clothes off as Martha scooped my cum up off of her tits and sucked her fingers clean, not stopping until she had swallowed ever drop of my load. Neither of our cocks softened at all as we watched the show, standing with our bare asses against the cool counter top while Martha cleaned my cum off of her tits and then took off what little clothing she still wore.

"Let's go see what your Mom is up to," Dad said. He walked out of the kitchen with his big cock swaying in the air in front of him.

"That was exciting," Martha said. "I thought you might freak out when I rubbed your cocks together, but you kept it cool." She laughed and reached out and grabbed my cock again. "I knew you were huge, Connor, but fuck. This thing is a fucking monster."

"Let's go join the party," I said. "Leo's eyes were about to pop out staring at your tits earlier. He's going to pass out when he sees you naked."

"Sounds good to me," she said. "I kind of want to see if Megan will suck your cum out of my pussy."

I followed Martha out into the living room and we both stopped just inside to take in the scene in front of us. Leo was sitting on the sofa and Mom was riding his cock hard. Leo had his face buried between Mom's huge tits, as though he'd lost the fight with his brain deciding which one of them he needed to stuff in his mouth. I knew how good Mom's pussy felt, so to see him sitting there in a stupor of pleasure was no surprise. Leo's big cock was covered with Mom's liberally leaking pussy juice.

Megan appeared to have just started sucking Dad's cock. Dad gazed down with a look of dumbfounded pleasure as my best friend of so many years worked his big cock in her mouth and fist. Megan's boobs swayed on her chest with the movement of her bobbing head.

Martha grabbed my cock. "Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me right now."

She dropped down onto her hands and knees in front of me, her plump ass pointed back in my direction. I got down on my knees behind her and nudged my cock head in between her soaking wet pussy lips. Martha pushed back as I pushed forward and we buried half of my cock in her cunt on the first stroke.

"Oh fuuuuck," I groaned. "Martha, oh fuck your pussy feels good."

Martha threw her head back and gasped. "Grab my tits," she barked. "Squeeze my tits and fuck my pussy!"

I reached beneath her and took her big swinging tits into my grasp and lifted her whole body back toward me, so that her hands came up off the floor and I was able to thrust up into her pussy more comfortably. Martha managed to reach behind us both with her right hand and grab onto my ass, encouraging me to thrust harder and deeper. She diddled her clit with her left hand and started cumming all over my cock immediately.

"FUUUUUCK!" she screamed. "AAAAAAAGH! CUMMING!"

My big sister's pussy pulsed and clenched along the length of my cock as her body trembled. Her pussy-grip on my cock was too tight for me to continue fucking her, so I held still as her orgasm crashed through her body and looked up to see what the others were up to.

I was treated to the sight of Dad slowly easing his cock into Megan's pussy beside Mom and Leo on the sofa. Megan had her butt right on the edge of the sofa cushion, and Dad's big cock sank deeper and deeper inside her as she gasped and moaned at him to fuck her. Leo still had Mom bouncing up and down on his cock, but from the sounds he was making, muffled as they were by Mom's tits, he was about to cum and cum hard.

"I can feel it in my pussy, Leo!" Mom wailed. "Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!"

Once Martha's spasms had passed, I was able to resume thrusting my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go. She bucked back into me, increasing the power of each stroke, and periodically howling at me to fucking give it to her.

I let go of Martha's tits and she slumped forward, but continued to back her ass up to meet my strokes. I spread her butt cheeks with my hands to get a better view of my cock disappearing into her pussy. I looked up again when Martha's howls and grunts became suddenly muffled, and was delighted to see that Mom had joined us on the floor. She had scooched her butt under Martha's head, and Martha was now sucking Leo's cum out of her pussy. Leo meanwhile had risen to his knees on the sofa beside Megan, who noisily sucked his cum-covered cock while Dad continued to fuck her pussy.

I went completely still in surprise when Dad pulled his long thick cock out of Megan's pussy and offered it to Leo to suck, and my eyes shot wider still when Leo leaned over and sucked it into his mouth without a second thought.

Even Martha lifted her face from Mom's pussy when Dad told Leo how good it felt. "Yes Leo," he groaned. "Taste that pussy. Suck my cock!"

Megan leaned forward on the sofa and my two best friends took turns sucking my father's cock. I pulled my cock out of Martha's pussy and moved around her body to present the throbbing shaft to Mom, who immediately began sucking me clean of Martha's cum. Martha moved up Mom's body and they sucked my cock together, pausing every few seconds to cram their tongues into each other's mouths.

Dad joined us on the floor and took Martha's hand. My sister followed our dad over to one of the easy chairs and sat on the edge so Dad could stuff his cock into her pussy. He started fucking her even harder than he'd just been fucking Megan. Megan meanwhile popped Leo's cock out of her mouth and ordered him to fuck her. So now that me and Mom were alone together on the floor, I got between her spread legs and leaned over to taste her recently fucked pussy. Martha had already sucked out most of Leo's cum, but I could still taste the faintest hint in my Mom's delicious pussy.

"Suck it baby, yes," Mom groaned. "Use your tongue to make Mommy cum!"

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers