Connor's Senior Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"Fucking Christ!" Tracy cried. "So fucking big!"

Options for a comfortable fuck were limited in this bathroom, so Tracy was lying on the damp bathmat and I was stuffing almost three quarters of my cock into her pussy.

"Holy fuck your pussy feels good," I groaned. "Does this cock feel good, Aunt Tracy?"

"I fucking love it!" she wailed. "I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!"

Indeed, she'd thoroughly soaked my cock and balls and thighs with her cum in the ten minutes or so I'd been fucking her, pumping my cock as deep into her cunt as it would go before pulling back until just the bloated head was stuck inside her. I fucked her with long, leisurely strokes while she adjusted to my size and came all over both of us.

Outside the bathroom and down the hall Mom and Uncle Martin still howled and screamed together as they engaged in their intense and extended brother-sister fuck. So it didn't seem to matter how loud Tracy and I were. I didn't know what my sister and cousins were up to in the game room, but I hoped that they could hear us: the screams of delight from their mother as she came all over my cock.

"OH FUCKING FUCKER!" she screamed. "FUCK ME HARDER, YOU MONSTER-COCK MOTHERFUCKER!"

I let go of Tracy's hips and grabbed her big luscious tits instead and began to give her what she wanted. I thrust forward a little harder and pulled back a little faster.

"YES! FUCKING FUCK YES! FUCK ME!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock again and she soaked us both with more cum as she bucked and thrashed on the floor.

"HOLY FUCK, CONNOR!" she screamed. "YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOD! CUM IN MY PUSSY! CUM IN MY FUCKING CUNT!"

"I'm getting there, but not yet," I said, and I pulled my cock out of her pussy entirely. "Stand up."

I had to help her to her feet, as she was still recovering from her most recent orgasm. Before she allowed me to help her to a standing position, she paused to suck her own cum off my cock.

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned. "Taste that yummy pussy all over my cock, Aunt Tracy!"

She stopped after a minute or so and stood up in front of me. "How do you want me now?"

"Go lean against the mirror on the back of the door," I said. "Ass out. Lean on your forearms. That's right, just like that. Perfect."

I stood behind her a few paces and enjoyed the view as she parted her feet and stuck out her ass. I could see her tits in the mirror, and her face watching me with anticipation. I moved in behind her and sank my cock back into her pussy.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "FUCKING GIVE ME THAT COCK!"

"You want this cock?" I said low in her ear as I fucked her. "You want to feel me unload my fucking cum in your pussy?"

"YES!" she wailed. "FUCKING FUCK ME AND FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM!"

My balls finally began to churn and pump and Tracy started to cum again as soon as I started shooting my long thick spurts of cock cream into her pussy.

"Ah fucking fuck, yes," I barked. "Cum all over my fucking cock while I cum in you!"

Over and over my balls surged and pumped hot jets of spunk up through my cock as I held her trembling body against me. I backed slowly away from the door, and she came with me, matching my steps and not allowing my cock to pop free of her pussy. Mom walked in just as I shot my last serious spurt of cum into Aunt Tracy's pussy.

Mom was naked and I could see the cum running down the insides of her thighs, her brother's cum. I carefully extracted my cock from Tracy's pussy, and Mom fell to her knees and sucked our combined fluids off my cock.

"Jesus Fuck, Maggie," Tracy said. "You make me a little jealous we never had a son!"

"I can taste your pussy all over him, Tracy," Mom said. "Can I suck his cum out of your pussy?"

"Fuck yes you can!"

"Connor, baby," Mom said as she and Tracy made to leave the bathroom. "Go tell the girls that your Dad will be home with pizza any minute."

Mom and Aunt Tracy turned left and went to Mom and Dad's bedroom, where I could see Uncle Martin waiting in the doorway with his huge hard cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. He was bigger than Dad, probably only two inches or so smaller than me. And his eyes widened when he saw my cock, still rock-hard and glistening with his wife's pussy juice. I crossed the hall to get dressed again in the jeans and button-up shirt I'd been meaning to wear when our guests arrived, then I went to deliver the good news about the pizza to my sister and cousins.

* * *

After dinner, the parents went out for a drink. Martha suggested popcorn and a movie in the game room. I should have known what she was up to when she hooked her laptop up to the big flat screen. The movie was one of my porn videos. The first one, in fact. The one in which I was a pirate ravishing the captain's fair daughter Madison, in her angel wings and stockings and glitter and nothing else.

Neither of our cousins commented on the nature of the entertainment. The first five minutes or so of the video was Madison alone on the bed, looking seductively into Harmony's camera, showing off her body, and playing with her tits and pussy. We all sat together in silence on the large sectional sofa, Martha to my left and Mazie and Taylor to my right. Martha and I shared a blanket, and in less than a minute her hand had roamed to the waistband of my shorts. She reached inside and grabbed my rapidly expanding cock.

The first reaction to the video came from Taylor when I marched into the frame with my cock pointing out ludicrously big and hard from my pirate tights. "Oh my God!" she said.

I looked at my cousins and enjoyed how they both stared at the big TV. "Motherfucker, Connor!" Mazie said. "Martha told me you had a monster cock, but I don't think I quite believed her!"

"Martha told you about Connor's cock?" Taylor turned to her sister. "How come nobody told me?"

I looked at Martha who smiled wickedly.

"Since when do you care about cocks?" Mazie said.

"Since my cousin sitting right next to me turns out to be hung like a fucking moose maybe?" Taylor slapped her sister's arm and then turned to me. "Can I see it?"

"Connor loves showing it off, are you kidding me?" Martha laughed.

"I've never seen one in real life," Taylor said. "Please can I see it, Connor?"

"You've never seen one?" I asked.

"I've only ever had sex with girls," Taylor shrugged. "But I like guys too, sometimes."

"How would you know?" Mazie said. "If you've never had sex with a guy?"

"Well I like when you fuck me with your big dildo," Taylor said, sticking out her tongue at her sister.

The mental picture of Mazie and her younger sister drawing orgasms out of Taylor's pussy with a big fake cock made mine twitch in Martha's hand.

"I'll pull my cock out if you three take off your tops," I said.

On screen, Madison was framed in a close-up shot with my cock in her mouth. Martha slowly stroked my cock under the blanket. Mazie and Taylor traded a look.

"Deal," Taylor said, before peeling off her spaghetti strap tank top. Her big boobs fell free as she pulled the tight garment up over her head. They were a little smaller than Martha's and Mom's and Tracy's, but that wasn't saying much. Taylor had big luscious tits that I had to restrain myself from grabbing and licking as soon as they were out. I pictured pumping my cock between those two perfect globes and Martha squeezed my cock a little tighter when it twitched again. Pre-cum was oozing now, and it was going to get on the blanket if we didn't pull it away.

Mazie took off her top as well and I had to stifle an audible groan as her incredible tits came into view. They were roughly the same size as Martha's making them about the same as her mother's and a little bigger than her sisters.

I didn't wait for Martha to take off her top. I tossed the blanket aside and revealed my fully erect cock with Martha's fingers wrapped around the half-way point. It was too thick for her to get her fingers all the way around and there was a gap of more than an inch between her thumb and middle finger. The pre-cum had grown into a glob the size of a dime as it slowly oozed away from my pee hole and over the tight-stretched skin of my bulging cock head.

"Holy fuck, it's fucking huge," Mazie said.

"Oh my God," Taylor said again. "Does it feel good in your hand, Martha?"

"It feels wonderful," my sister said. She took off her shirt and reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. The weight of her prodigious breasts dropped in the cups before she pulled them away and tossed her bra on the floor. "You should feel it, Taylor," she said. "I think you'll like it."

"Maybe not right away," Taylor said.

"I'll grab that fucking beast," Mazie said, crawling over her sister's lap to reach me. Now I had my sister and my cousin stroking my cock at the same time. I took my shirt off while their hands slid up and down the length of my shaft and the pre-cum oozed farther along, now threatening to drip past the bulging ridge of my glans.

"Did you cum already?" Taylor asked me. She had her topless sister sitting in her lap now and I watched in awe as her hands came up around Mazie's body and cupped her big sisters tits.

"No, sweetie," Martha said. "That's just his pre-cum. When he cums, you'll definitely know it."

"Can I taste it?" Mazie said, looking at me as her hand continued to work with Martha's.

"I'd love that," I said.

As Mazie started to suck my cock, Martha stood up and took off her jeans and panties. Mazie climbed off Taylor's lap just enough that the younger sister could slide out and stand up, all without taking my cock out of her mouth. Martha helped Taylor our of her sweatpants and panties and the two busty beauties fell into a hungry kiss and embrace, their big tits pressed together as their tongues battled in the void between their lips.

Mazie moved down to the floor between my legs and pulled my shorts the rest of the way off. "I can't believe how fucking big your cock is, Connor," she said. "I can't wait to feel it in my pussy."

"Oh my God," Taylor said after quickly breaking off her kiss with Martha, "are you going to let him fuck you with that thing?"

"Fucking right I am!" Mazie said, before diving back down onto my cock. Her head and hands moved up and down, gradually covering my entire cock with her spit. Her sister may have never seen a cock in person before, but Mazie was a talented cocksucker. "It's even bigger than Dad's!" she said.

"Wait a minute, no!" Taylor said, now backing away from Martha completely. She put her hands on her hips and looked at her sister. Her big boobs jiggled with every move. Her feet were set far enough apart that I could see her bare pussy. "You are not going to tell me that you've seen Dad's cock!"

"Seen it, sucked it, fucked it," Mazie said, with a big grin. "Taylor, oh my God, you have no idea how good Dad can fuck."

"But he's, um, your fucking father," Taylor threw her hands up in the air, a gesture that communicated "what the fuck" quite effectively in spite of her nudity. "What the fuck are you doing having sex with our fucking dad? Does Mom know?"

"Of course Mom knows, doofus! We all do it together!"

Taylor put her hands back on her hips. "Well what about me?" she whined.

"Chill, little sis," Mazie said. "You just turned eighteen, remember? Do you think it's a coincidence that you and I had sex together for the first time on your birthday?"

"No, I guess not," Taylor said. She looked back at me and her sister. Mazie still had both hands on my cock.

"So you can fuck Dad any time you want to," Mazie continued. "Trust me, he's always ready, and he'll make you cum so fucking hard you'll pass out."

Taylor was silent, but I could see her tossing the idea around in her head. Fucking her own father. Martha stepped up to her and put her arms around the taller woman.

"I do it too," Martha said. "It's so much fun."

"You've fucked my dad too?"

"No, I mean my dad!" Martha laughed. "But actually yes. I've had sex with your Dad before. Mazie is not exaggerating. He fucks really fucking good."

"When did you have sex with Uncle Martin?" It was my turn to be a little indignant.

"I'm twenty, dipshit," Martha said, poking her tongue out in my direction, but smiling. "I've been over eighteen for a lot longer than you have."

Mazie let go of my cock and joined her sister, creating a three-way hug with Martha and Taylor. Mazie was the only one who still had clothes on, jeans and possibly underwear, but I couldn't tell. But her big luscious tits were just as bare as Martha's and Taylor's, and all six were in delightful proximity.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Taylor," Mazie said. "Ever. I have sex with Mom and Dad because it's fun and they are both really fucking good at making me cum. I'm going to have sex with Connor because I love huge cocks and his is the biggest I've ever seen. Nobody is making babies, nobody is doing anything against their will. I know you love it when we make each other cum, and I love it when you eat my pussy. But if that's as far as you want to go, I fully support you."

Taylor looked at her sister, and then at mine, and finally at me. Her eyes darted down to my spit-covered free-standing cock briefly before she looked at her sister again. "I am just surprised by all of this," she said. "But I can't stop staring at Connor's cock and I want him to fuck me after he fucks you."

"Yay!" Mazie and Martha said together, and the three of them giggled and hopped around in celebration of Taylor's first time with a man.

"And you," Mazie said when the girls had stopped bouncing around (I honestly could have watched for another half hour as all six of their gorgeous tits bounced and crashed together). "Let's see what you can do with that fucking monstrous cock."

* * *

"HOLY FUCKING FUUUUUCK!" Mazie screamed again. She was having another cock-crushing orgasm and once again my cock was stuck where it was, buried about half-way into her pussy as it clenched and spasmed around me. Her big tits heaved and bounced as she thrashed on the sofa in front of me.

"Fuck yes, Mazie," I groaned. "Cum all over my fucking cock, baby!"

"Oh my God, you fuck me so fucking good!" she wailed.

A muffled cry of pleasure beside us drew my attention back to our respective sisters, on the other side of the sectional sofa locked in a sixty-nine with Martha on top. My sister licked and sucked Taylor's pussy while howling with pleasure as Taylor worked her own pussy from underneath. Martha's idea of shooting an all-girl orgy scene this weekend seemed especially exciting given what I was seeing now.

My balls were starting to seethe under the constant stimulation of Mazie's clenching pussy. "I'm gonna cum soon, Mazie," I groaned. "Your pussy is gonna make me fucking cum!"

"Cum in my mouth!" she wailed. "Let me suck your monster fucking cock and swallow your fucking load!"

Her filthy mouth was just the push I needed to go barreling over the edge and into a powerful orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her juicing pussy and climbed up onto the sofa, jacking my cock shaft hard as my cousin opened her mouth for me. Taylor and Martha both stopped eating pussy to watch as the first volley of hot cum lanced out of the tip of my cock and into Mazie's waiting mouth. She didn't flinch as I shot one, then another, then another long thick steaming jet of cock cream into her mouth. She let the cum pool behind her tongue and I watched the level rise as my balls churned and delivered their load to my beautiful cousin. When she finally closed her mouth to begin swallowing, my cock continued to shoot, and as she took several big gulps of cum, I sent more hot cock-sauce streaking all over her face.

"Holy fuck that was good," I groaned.

Mazie finished swallowing what was in her mouth, then wiped the cum off her eyelids with her fingers before opening them to smile up at me and suck her fingers clean. "Delicious," she said. "Taylor, you have got to try this."

Taylor was on her knees in front of me before I noticed any movement. She grabbed my cock hard around the middle and without hesitation licked the last glob of cum off the head of my cock.

"Connor's cum is really yummy isn't it," Martha said as she joined Taylor and began making out with her, both of them scooping cum off Mazie's face and feeding it to the other before letting their tongues writhe together.

"Do you have any cum left, Connor?" Taylor looked up at me, holding on to my cock with both hands and pouting. "My sister got to have almost all of it."

"I'll give you all the cum you want, Taylor," I said.

"And more," Martha giggled.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Taylor?" I asked.

"So bad," Taylor gasped. "I want you to fuck me so bad! Just go nice and easy. Mazie's dildo is big, but it's not this fucking big!"

"It's bigger than like ninety percent of guys, thank you very much," Mazie said before diving into Martha's pussy with her tongue.

I helped Taylor to her feet, then back to the sofa where I sat her down with her nice plump bottom right on the edge. I got down on the floor and she spread her legs for me and I tasted the delight of her pussy. I moaned into her, a reaction to the joy of tasting her for the first time. My cousin humped her hips up and forced her pussy against my mouth. I reached up and grabbed one of her incredible tits as I licked and sucked her opening and her clit. At first I explored and tasted. Then as she started to react to different types of contact, I focused on making her cum in my mouth. Reading bodily reactions to pleasure was becoming more and more second nature to me with so many sex partners so frequently in the last few months. Starting with Kaylee and the women on the lake, then back home with Mom and Martha, and at school with Megan and Madison and Brianna and Lisa and the others, I was getting years of pussy-eating practice in weeks.

"Just like that!" Taylor gasped. "Right there, yes! I'm so close!"

I licked her clit at exactly the frequency that had caused her to make this announcement and in a few seconds I was rewarded with a flood of her orgasmic juices in my mouth. I sat back on my heels and stroked my cock and watched her cum.

"Put it in!" Taylor wailed as her orgasm rocked her body. "Put your cock in me now!"

Mazie and Martha joined us, Mazie kissing her sister and holding her face. "Are you sure you're ready, Taylor?"

"I need to get fucked so bad!" Taylor wailed.

"Are you ready for this fucking cock?" Martha taunted, grabbing my cock and slapping it down on Taylor's pussy three times, quick hard slaps.

"Oh my fucking GOD! YES!" Taylor screamed. "FUCK MY FUCKING CUNT!"

Martha pointed my cock head at Taylor's opening, and I pushed very slowly forward until the ridge of my bulging glans disappeared into her pussy.

"HOLY FUCK-FUCK-FUCK!" Taylor screamed. "YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR GIANT FUCKING COCK, CONNOR!"

Martha helped me push a little deeper, and Mazie held her little sister as she thrashed and wailed and her pussy pulsed around the first third or so of my cock.

"Fuck yeah, Taylor," Mazie cooed. "You are so beautiful and you're doing so good! He's almost half-way in!"

"JESUS FUCK, HALF?!" Taylor shrieked. Her eyes flew open and she sat up and looked down at her pussy and the long length of still unfucked cock between our bodies. "Oh my fucking God, I'm CUMMING AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAGH! FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Oh fuck, Taylor," I grunted. "Oh fuck your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"FUCK ME!" she screamed. "FUCKING FUCK ME!"

I pushed deeper and withdrew, over and over while she bucked and thrashed and covered my cock with cum. Finally I was fucking her deep in long slow strokes. Taylor never stopped cumming. I fucked her through one orgasm and into the next, over and over again I pumped my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go. When she needed a break, she pushed me back, and my cock would pop free for either Martha or Mazie or both to suck until Taylor was ready to get fucked some more. Eventually Taylor stopped taking breaks, and she fucked me back as hard as she could even as orgasms ripped through her body.