Connor's Senior Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking good!" I roared. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"CUM ON MY TITS!" Taylor screamed.

"Me too!" Mazie yelped as she jumped off the sofa and got on her knees on the floor. Martha was quick to join her, and they helped a wobbly Taylor to the floor with them after I pulled my cock out of her pussy and jacked my shaft hard as my balls began to churn. My sister and my two cousins looked up at me as I hurtled toward an eruption of cum.

"Hold your tits up!" I gasped. "Holy fuck yes, I'm gonna FUCKING CUM!"

The girls turned their bodies inward with Taylor in the middle. All six of their big luscious tits were pressed together in a row. I aimed my cum-cannon down at Taylor's tits just as it started to fire long thick ropes of spunk. Over and over I blasted hot cum all over all three perfect sets of tits, turning in an arc from left to right and back again as my balls delivered fresh hot gobs of cum up through the length of my cock.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, so fucking good," I gasped as the final pulses of cum shot out onto Taylor's cum-streaked tits. She leaned forward and caught the last big glob of cock cream in her mouth before turning to my sister and feeding it to her, tongue to tongue. Mazie leaned over and licked her sister's nearest breast, collecting a mouth full of cum which she then fed to Taylor once she and Martha were done sharing that first glob. I stumbled back into an easy chair and watched my sister and two cousins clean each other's tits, licking up streaks and pools of cum and sharing it in long hungry kisses.

We heard the door open downstairs as our parents came in laughing, so I let my cock drop slowly back down to flaccid, and the four of us gathered our clothes and put on a regular movie and snuggled back up on the couch like normal cousins and siblings.

* * *

Dad had to leave at some ungodly hour of the morning to go get his sister and her family at the airport. It had been even longer since I'd seen Aunt Siobhan and Uncle Sam and their kids Brennan and Riona. My Dad and his sister came to the U.S. for college, where he met Mom, and stayed to raise his family. Siobhan moved home after graduation and started her own family.

It had been three years since I'd last seen my cousins Brennan and Riona face to face.

Riona was my age, her birthday almost exactly half-way between mine and Taylor's. Brennan was almost a year younger than Martha, just a month or two past nineteen. They were Irish twins literally and figuratively. Born and raised in Ireland, and less than a full year apart.

This was also going to be the first time, to my knowledge, that all three families were together under one roof.

"So I'm going to go ahead and assume right now that Dad and Aunt Siobhan have a relationship a lot like Mom and Uncle Martin," I said to Martha as we lay naked on one of the airbeds in the game room. She was slowly stroking my morning wood while I squeezed one of her big tits in one hand and played with her pussy with the other. Mazie and Taylor were still asleep on a nearby air bed.

"You mean like you and me?"

I nodded and smiled.

"You are correct," Martha said. "I asked Mom about it last night. But do you want to know the really surprising part?"

"You mean besides that you and I are brother and sister who fuck, and our parents both fuck their respective siblings?" I said.

"Respective?" Martha giggled. "That's a big word for you, Con, I'm so proud."

"Yeah real funny," I said. "You know I'm actually doing way better in school this year."

"I know," she said. And she kissed me tenderly. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and her hand squeezed my cock a little harder. I pulled her against me and kissed her back. We rolled together on the bed until I had her beneath me. She spread her legs and I stuffed the fat head of my massive member into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, Connor!" she gasped, heedless of our sleeping cousins. "Fuck me, Big Brother!"

I have to admit I found her new nickname for me quite a turn-on. I fucked my big sister as our cousins gradually woke. Martha's pussy squeezed my cock and covered it with her juices as we tossed each other around the bed and fucked like we'd been denying ourselves for weeks instead of just a few hours. By the time my cock pumped my hot thick load into her pussy, Mazie and Taylor were having sex beside us, eating each other's pussies with gasps and moans as they pleasured each other.

Martha kissed me again when we finished, and we watched our cousins bring each other to shuddering early morning orgasms on the next bed.

"So what is the really surprising part?" I reminded my sister.

"Oh right," she said. "Mazie and Taylor already know this I think. Aunt Tracy is Uncle Sam's sister."

"Wait, what?" I said, trying to make the connections in my head. Dad's sister Siobhan was married to Sam, the brother of Tracy, who was married to Mom's brother Martin. Three pairs of siblings, three marriages.

"It wasn't just Mom and Dad who met in college," Martha said.

"Nope," Mazie said. "Our Mom and Dad got together there, and so did Sam and Siobhan. Brennan and Riona are our cousins too."

"How did I never know or realize this?" I asked, looking at my gorgeous naked sister and then my two beautiful naked cousins one at a time.

"Because it's a very strange situation, and you weren't ready yet," Mom said.

I spun around to see my mother and her brother and his wife standing naked just inside the door from the main upstairs hallway.

Taylor and Mazie rose from their bed and greeted their parents with hugs before Mazie and Tracy started to kiss and Taylor started to suck her father's cock. Mom joined me and Martha on the bed, and they got my cock ready for another round.

"So I guess I'm ready now," I said as I stuffed my cock into my mother's pussy.

* * *

"Three sets of siblings," I said to Kaylee on video chat. I'd just stepped out of the shower when she called and I was delighted to see her on screen as naked as I was. "They all went to the same college, and they all lived in the same house."

"That's wild," Kaylee said. "And it has nothing to do with the lake either, right?"

"I am pretty sure that's correct," I said.

"It's a separate cell or something," Kaylee looked off into the distance as her mind worked.

"Cell?" I said. "The hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Connor," she said. "I'm sorry I've been acting all cryptically about this. It's just that things are...changing here. With me and Will. And the others. And it's not just regular people and love and sex drama, and me and Will are trying to figure out how all of this magic works."

"The sex magic," I said. The power that made me the way that I was. It was a stupid name for something so profoundly powerful and occasionally intimidating.

"Yeah we gotta work on the name," she said. "Anyway I gotta get dressed and head over to Jack and Sophie's. Have fun, stud."

"You too, babe," I said. We pantomimed a kiss and closed the call.

A cell. The connotation of terrorism was not lost on me. Kaylee was afraid of something. Was it the power? It could certainly be intimidating, but I was having more fun than I'd ever imagined possible. I wasn't afraid, I was walking around in almost constant sexual pleasure and satisfaction. But it might be worth it to ask my parents what they knew, if anything, about the sexual force that was clearly working in all of us.

* * *

Aunt Siobhan and Uncle Sam arrived with hugs and laughter and celebration. Uncle Martin scurried around the kitchen preparing our Thanksgiving feast. My parents bought the supplies, but Martin was the kitchen professional. Martin's wife Tracy threw herself into her brother Sam's arms and they kissed like lovers. Siobhan hugged and kissed Mom and it was obvious in their eyes that they loved each other in more ways than as sisters-in-law. My view of my entire family had begun a fundamental alteration the day Mom seduced me and Martha walked in on us fucking. Now the whole extended family was together and the view had changed completely. Tracy and Sam were siblings. Mazie and Taylor were cousins of Brennan and Riona. It was a fucked up triangle of familial relations, but I've never been so excited for Thanksgiving.

Brennan and Riona approached the rest of us shyly at first. We'd all been younger teenagers when we'd last met, shielded from the ways that our family was different. But the knowing smiles they gave us as we made our greetings were unmistakable.

Riona was stunning. She was tall and slender, with long red hair and white freckled skin. She had sparkling green eyes and a laugh that reminded me of our shared grandmother's, who had been gone for over a decade now. She had a surprising number of tattoos on her arms for only being eighteen. Her arms were bare in this dress, one of them almost fully sleeved in black linework. Birds and flowers as far as I could tell without staring. And besides, it was too hard not to stare at her face.

"Hello, Connor," she said in that marvelous Irish accent. Dad's accent came out a bit from time to time when he was excited or mad or frustrated, but he generally sounded generically American. His sister and her kids were a different story. "You have certainly become a handsome man."

Hey brother elbowed her in the ribs. Brennan was taller and broader, almost as tall as me. He had the same hair and skin, but his eyes were blue. He shook my hand and gave me a solid slap on the shoulder. "Great to see you, Con!" he said with a joyous smile. "Riona's not wrong of course, you look like a fine strong fella."

"You too, Brennan," I said. "Great to see you, Riona."

I hugged both long-absent cousins, Riona for a noticeably longer embrace. Her smell was as tantalizing as her eyes. She was taller, more slender, and less buxom than the other women in the family, but not by much. Her boobs were impossible not to notice pressed against my chest and I had to stop myself from grabbing her gorgeous tight ass. She did not stop herself from grabbing mine, and my cock lurched in my pants against her stomach.

"Feels like we're going to have a wonderful weekend," she said with a wink before turning to hug my sister.

I showed Aunt Siobhan and Uncle Sam to Martha's room while Martha showed Brennan and Riona to the game room.

"You guys need a shower?" I offered. "That's a long flight."

"Yes, please, Connor, love," Aunt Siobhan said. The vowel in love sounded like the American pronunciation of hood or stood, and my Irish name on her tongue was delightful.

My aunt and uncle started stripping right in front of me, so I watched, and allowed my cock to grow larger and harder in my pants. Siobhan was shaped like Mom, even if her hair and skin couldn't be more different. When she took off her bra, her big luscious tits fell into view and there was no way they wouldn't be able to see the hard pipe of my cock extending down my pant leg.

Uncle Sam took off his pants and boxers in one motion, revealing a huge dangling cock that almost certainly would rival my own if it was fully erect. And he was getting harder by the second. His wife grabbed his growing prick and stroked it for a few seconds to bring it to its full size.

"Wow," I said. "That's a huge fucking cock." And it was. It couldn't be any more than a half inch or so shorter than mine, and probably about the same girth.

"I'm going to need you to fuck me before you take a shower, Sam," a voice said behind me. It was Aunt Tracy, Sam's sister. She strode into the room and peeled off her shirt and released her big bouncing tits. She grabbed her brother's massive cock and pulled his head down between her huge gorgeous boobs.

I didn't notice Siobhan approaching, but I felt her hand on my cock, tracing the outline of it through my pants. "I've got an appointment with your da," she said, "but I can't wait to take this monster cock for a spin."

* * *

In the early afternoon, we ate dinner together, three families in one at the huge dining room table that had always seemed like such overkill to me growing up. This was what it was for. Today.

Our parents gave us some highlights of the story of how they all met. Uncle Martin was the oldest, and started college a year before his little sister Maggie, my mom. My dad, Ciaran, was the same age as Maggie and they met in their freshman year, Maggie quite taken with the handsome, charming Irishman, and Martin got along with him well. They became fast friends.

Ciaran's little sister Siobhan joined them the following year, and the two pairs of siblings rented a house off-campus. But since college is expensive, they realized in October of that year, my Mom and Dad's junior year, that they needed help with the rent, and Sam and Tracy moved into the big house. It was a tumultuous year as the three sets of siblings intermingled and explored their sexuality together. Mom and Dad had been in love from the beginning, but it took some time for the other two couples to come together. Martin graduated but stayed in the house for the whole two years that Tracy had to finish college. Mom and Dad moved back here to her hometown and started their family, and Siobhan moved back to Ireland with Sam.

"We had some amazing times in that house," Dad said after pushing away his plate and patting his stomach. "That was an amazing meal, Martin. Your skills are always appreciated."

* * *

After cleanup, I went for a walk. It was nice and cold outside, and the house had been a little too warm with the oven going for hours and eight extra people in the dining room. I thought about Kaylee's cryptic calls over the last couple of months, wondering what she was up to with Will and Eva and how it all tied in with the lake and the sexual energy that seemed to be everywhere I looked these days.

I thought about shooting scenes with Madison, and fucking Madison in general, and my cock started to get hard in my pants as I walked. Her house wasn't close enough to walk, but it was easy enough to text.

"How's your Thanksgiving so far?" I texted. I pocketed my phone and kept walking. The sun was low, approaching dusk, a little too early in the day for my liking. Summer would come again, I supposed.

I didn't expect Madison's response this soon, assuming she had family over like I did. "Mom's crazy as always, but it's nice. I miss your cock though."

"Want to do something tomorrow?"

"Definitely," she said. "How's your house full of cousins?"

"Pretty fun so far," I replied. I didn't add that I was almost certainly going to fuck more than one of my cousins when I finished my walk. Madison didn't know about my family. But for some reason I wanted to tell her. I couldn't stop myself from fantasizing about threesomes with her and my sister or my mom. Megan and Leo and, since the Halloween party, Cory were the only friends who knew about the way my family was. Megan's family was the same, and Leo's too, even if it was just him and his mom.

"Have fun. Happy Thanksgiving, stud, :-*" Madison texted.

On my way home there was a picture message from Megan in the three-way chat we had with Leo. Megan naked with a big fat cock resting across her face. I'd seen her father's cock enough times to know it wasn't his. It must be her brother's. I stepped in through the garage door at home and pulled out my cock, now fully erect from my thoughts and from Megan's photo. I snapped a picture and sent it to Megan and Leo. Leo responded with a pic of his own, his mother looking up at him, topless, Leo's big dick half-way in her mouth.

I wanted to invite them over for what was about to happen, but I got the distinct impression during dinner that this was to remain a family event. And there was plenty of weekend left to play with friends. I tucked my hard cock back into my pants, extending over the top of my jeans under my shirt, and headed back outside to take the stairs up to the game room's independent entrance.

* * *

I found Brennan and Riona alone in the game room. Riona was sucking her brother's cock.

Brennan's cock was enormous. Easily as big as mine, and maybe bigger. Riona's boobs swayed and jiggled as she moved her head up and down her brother's massive pole. The dress she'd been wearing at dinner was bunched around her waist, exposing her gorgeous tits, freckled and pale with pointing pink nipples. Her pussy was bare as well, shaved but for a small patch of red hair above it. She was playing with her pussy with one hand and stroking Brennan's monster cock with the other while she sucked him.

Before they noticed I was there, Martha walked into the room from the interior hallway.

"Look at you two go!" Martha said.

Riona yelped and backed away from Brennan, covering her breasts with her hands. Brennan's cock, released from her grip, rose and pointed at the ceiling, massive and as hard as iron. His attempts to cover it were frankly hilarious. There was no hiding a cock that big and that hard. I knew from experience.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, shit!" Riona said, trying to pull her dress back up to cover her gorgeous tits as Martha and I smiled and came together a few feet from our scrambling cousins.

"You guys weren't supposed to see that," Brennan spluttered. "We're sorry!"

"It's okay you dummies," Martha said. "I suck Connor's cock all the time! Connor, pull out your bigass fucking meat so I can suck it."

Brennan and Riona froze and watched as I pulled off my shirt and pulled down my pants and released my vein-rippled monster to their view.

"Jesus, it's as big as yours!" Riona said to Brennan. "What is it with the guys in this family?"

"I just got done sucking your dad's," Martha said. "His is pretty fucking epic too."

"I love his cock," Riona said before her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth.

"It's okay, guys," I said as Martha started sucking my cock. "You are with kindred spirits."

"Fuck that is so sexy," Brennan said as he watched my sister work my cock in her mouth.

"Martha," I said. "You should take your shirt off so Brennan and Riona can see your amazing tits."

She popped her mouth off my cock and quickly peeled off her shirt and unsnapped her bra. She tossed both to the floor and launched herself at my cock again.

"God they're fucking perfect," Riona said.

"Why don't you two keep going?" I said.

Brennan and Riona looked at each other and shrugged, then they stopped trying to cover their bodies. Riona took her dress off completely. I didn't see any sign of discarded underwear and remembered them sitting together at the table. Now I pictured Brennan playing with his sister's pussy under the table and my cock twitched in Martha's mouth. Riona went back to sucking Brennan's massive cock and I interrupted Martha so I could move to stand next to Brennan.

Standing side by side, it was clear that our cocks were the same size. And we both watched our sisters worship our huge hard fuck-poles with sucking lips and licking tongues. Martha tongued and sucked my balls while she jacked my saliva-slick shaft with both hands, and Riona mimicked her with Brennan's cock and balls.

"So fucking good," Brennan groaned in his brogue.

"Yes, Martha," I added. "Suck my fucking balls just like that."

"I need this fucking monster in my pussy, Connor," Martha replied after another minute or so of bathing my balls with her mouth. "Do you guys want to watch Connor fuck me?"

"Yes!" yelped Riona.

Brennan smiled and nodded.

Martha took my hand and pulled me to the nearest air bed and sat down on the edge in front of me. I got down on my knees on the floor between her spread legs and together we guided my cock into her opening.

"Oh fuck I love it so much!" Martha wailed as we slowly stuffed a few inches of my cock into her pussy. "I fucking love your cock, Connor!"

I grabbed her tits and fucked her pussy while our cousins watched. Riona stroked Brennan's cock and Brennan fingered her pussy. They were watching with rapt expressions.