Connor's Senior Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Yes! Fuck her, Connor!" Riona coached. "Fuck her pretty pussy with your huge cock!"

"See guys?" I grunted as I worked almost three quarters of my prick as deep as it would go into my sister's pussy. "You have nothing to worry about with us."

"I wouldn't be able to resist sucking Brennan's cock either, Riona," Martha gasped. "It's just as big and amazing as Connor's!"

"Holy shit I'm going to cum already," I moaned. "Should I cum in Martha's pussy or in her mouth or on her tits?"

"In her mouth!" Riona shouted. "Shoot your fucking spunk right in her mouth!"

"Fuck yeah, Connor," Martha said looking up at me with fire in her eyes. "Give me that fucking cum so I can share it with our little cumslut cousin!"

"Oh my God, yes!" Riona cried. She was furiously rubbing at her clit now, bringing herself quickly to an orgasm of her own.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" I roared as I pulled my cock out of Martha's pussy and she sat up as I stood and closed her mouth around my bulging cock head. My balls roiled and churned and pumped thick hot jets of cum up through my cock and into Martha's mouth. Over and over I shot my cock cream onto her tongue and down her throat, but there was still plenty left in her mouth when I finally stopped spurting. I stepped back from Martha, who smiled up at me and opened her mouth to show me that it was completely full of cum. Riona rushed to join her on the bed and I gasped when Brennan's mouth closed over my cock.

"Holy shit, yes, Brennan!" I groaned as he sucked my cock. I watched Martha drool thick globs of cum into Riona's mouth. Their tongues twirled together and cum slopped out onto their chins and necks and tits. Brennan sucked my cock while our sisters giggled and shared my load and cleaned each other's tits until all of my cum had been swallowed.

"Will you fuck me now, Connor?" Riona asked. She hugged her brother, pressing her tits into his back where he knelt on the floor working his lips and tongue up and down the first half of my cock.

"And I think you should fuck me, Brennan," Martha said. "But of course I wouldn't begrudge you if you want to keep sucking Connor's cock. I'm a big fan myself."

"I would begrudge you, Brennan," Riona said, getting on her knees next to Brad. "Give me that thing!"

Brennan passed my cock to his sister with a laugh. "Easy, love!" he chuckled. "I just wanted to know what it was like to suck a cock as big as mine!"

"Like you've never sucked your own cock before!" Riona retorted.

"Yeah yeah," Brennan said as he stood. "Can I eat your pussy, Martha?"

* * *

"Holy fuck, fucking FUCK ME!" Riona screamed as I pumped my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, Riona!"

"Fuck me, Brennan!" Martha wailed. "Give me that fucking cock!"

Martha and Riona locked lips and wailed and moaned into each other's mouths. Riona lay on her back on the bed, and my sister was on all fours with Brennan pumping her cunt from behind. Riona's gorgeous tits bounced and crashed against Martha's massive mammaries.

"Switch again?" Brennan asked me.

"Fuck yeah," I said, pulling my cock out of his sister's pussy. Brennan extracted his massive prick from Martha's juicing pussy, and I leaned over to taste my sister's cum all over his impossibly hard battering ram of a cock.

By now it was clear that something had started downstairs in the living room with the rest of the family. Moans and shouts of pleasure had been coming up the stairs almost since I'd first stuffed my cock into Riona's perfect pink pussy. I pictured Dad and Uncle Martin and Uncle Sam surrounded by their naked big-titted wives and Martin's naked big-titted daughters and I couldn't wait to join them. But Martha and Riona wouldn't let us go without fucking them into a senseless oblivion first, so Brennan and I were doing our best to oblige.

Brennan returned the favor, sucking his sister's pussy juice off my cock before we took positions again, each of us stuffing our huge cocks into our sisters' welcoming pussies.

"You're fucking me so good!" Riona wailed after Brennan had managed to return to a brisk pace fucking her as deep as he could.

"Fuck my pussy, Connor!" Martha screamed. "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM AGAIN!"

Martha's wordless howls were soon joined by Riona's as Brennan and I fucked them through their most recent orgasms. Martha's pussy convulsed around my cock and soaked me with her cum, and I knew the sensation Brennan was feeling in Riona's pussy would match it exactly.

"Oh fuck yes, cum all over my fucking cock, Martha," I gasped. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"FUCKING FUCK!" Riona screamed. "POUND MY FUCKING CUNT, BRENNAN!"

"I want to cum in your pussy, Martha," I said, pulling my sister's body up against mine as I thrust up into her. I palmed her big luscious tits and fucked her juicing clenching pussy. "I want to fill your perfect pussy up with my fucking cum!"

"YES, FUCK, GIVE IT TO ME, CONNOR! FUCKING FUCK ME!"

"CUM IN MY FUCKING PUSSY, BRENNAN! CUM! CUUUUUUMMMMM!"

I roared as my balls released again and sent another massive blast of cum surging into my sister's pussy. "Holy fucking FUCK!" I screamed.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING TOO!" Brennan howled.

"I can feel it shooting in me, Connor!" Martha wailed. "It feels so fucking good when you blow your fucking load in me!"

Brennan pulled his cock out of Riona's pussy and jacked his shaft and shot long thick ropes of cock sauce all over her stomach and tits and pussy. I pulled my own cock out of Martha's cunt and joined Brennan, hosing down Riona as she writhed on the bed. I unleashed the second half of my huge cumload all over Riona's tits and face and into her open mouth. When my cock finally stopped spurting, I put the head in Riona's mouth, and she sucked me while her brother caught his breath with his cock still buried in her pussy. Martha joined us and went to work licking the gooey cum off Riona's tits. She shared it with all three of us, feeding our mixed spunk back to us one at a time, but mostly to Riona, who greedily sucked down everything Martha fed her.

My cock remained rock hard as Martha and Riona rolled into a sixty-nine and sucked the cum out of each other's pussies, and Brennan and I cleaned each other's cocks. It was amazing to me how deeply some of the women in my life could suck my cock, knowing what Brennan's felt like in my mouth, huge and unbelievably thick, so big I could barely open my mouth wide enough for his head. Once there was no more pussy juice or cum to clean from our cocks, we slapped them together and watched our sisters eat each other and listened to the growing sound of the orgy downstairs.

The rest of Thanksgiving weekend will be covered in the next chapter. Thanks for reading and favoriting and commenting and everything else!

Here's a reference of who's who in each family:

Connor - 18

Martha - 20

Maggie - 40

Ciaran - 40

Martin - 42

Tracy - 38

Mazie - 20

Taylor - 18

Siobhan - 38

Samuel - 39

Brennan - 19

Riona -- 18

The sibling pairs of the parents' generation:

Ciaran -- 40 & Siobhan -- 38

Martin -- 42 & Maggie -- 40

Sam -- 39 & Tracy -- 38


Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers