Connor's Senior Year Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rearranged again, and did so several times over the next thirty minutes or so. Jared and I would switch places, and I would take a few minutes to enjoy Martha and Jamie's oral work while Jared fucked their pussies. When we switched again, whichever of us had just been in the girls' pussies would stop to let the other guy have a taste, and each time we'd suck each other's cocks more enthusiastically.

Finally I was ready for another cum after popping Jared's cock out of my mouth one more time and drinking in the mixed flavor of Martha and Jamie's pussies. I stuffed my cock back into Jamie's pussy, and this time Jared opted to just keep fucking Martha instead of getting back on the sofa to put his cock in their mouths.

"Jamie, are you ready for my fucking cum, baby?" I growled.

"I'm gonna cum too, Martha," Jared said.

"Yes!" Jamie shrieked as her pussy clenched down on my cock again. "Give me your load, Connor! Cum inside me!"

"Fuck yes, Jared," Martha wailed. "Shoot your spunk right in my pussy so Jamie can suck it out!"

My swinging balls roiled and churned and began to deliver their payload into the shrieking bucking Jamie's cum-gushing cunt. Huge jets of thick creamy cock sauce blasted over and over again into her clenching pussy as she threw back her head and screamed another orgasm out for the whole house to hear.

"HE'S FUCKING CUMMING IN ME!" Jamie screamed. "MY PUSSY IS SO FUCKING FULL!"

Martha took her hand even though she was going through her own massive cock-crushing orgasm while the wordlessly bellowing Jared filled her pussy with hot cock cream. "Your Dad's cock is shooting so much fucking cum in me!" Martha wailed. "IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Jared roared as he pulled his cock out of my sister's pussy and stood up, holding the center of his long thick shaft with an iron grip, his entire cock bulging red and his veins almost visibly pulsing. He was covered with a mixture of Martha's pussy cum and his own ball batter. He quickly got on his knees in front of the wailing Jamie and fed her his cock. He let go of his shaft and the second half of his prodigious load blasted out into his daughter's mouth. I watched Jamie gulp down her father's cum while my balls delivered the last of my own huge load into her liberally leaking pussy.

Martha sucked my cock clean of the combined fluids, then Jared and I sat back to catch our breath and stroke our cocks while his daughter and my sister glued their mouths to each other's pussies and sucked out the copious cum cocktail within.

"You do excellent work with a truly magnificent cock," Jared said offering me a fist bump.

"Thanks," I said, pounding his fist with my free hand. "The twins are lucky to have a cock like yours always ready to go."

Jared laughed. The girls continued to suck pussy and groan together and squirm on the floor. "I never felt small until I started hanging out around here."

"Dad," Jamie said, finally separated from Martha. "Your cock is fucking huge. It's not your fault Connor has like the biggest cock in the state."

"Thanks, Jamie," Jared said. He watched his daughter climb unsteadily to her feet, take two careful steps toward him, lean over, and kiss the head of his still-hard cock before moving over to kiss mine as well. Martha followed a similar routine, except she sucked our cock heads for a few seconds each, before following Jamie out of the room.

Jared laughed and climbed off the sofa, leaving me alone to listen to the sounds of sucking and fucking permeating the entire house.

* * *

I slept hard and deep between Mazie and Taylor in the game room on one of the air beds. After Jared had left me alone in the living room, my cousins had joined me, and then dragged me up here to fuck their brains out. I spent more than an hour fucking my cute busty cousins' until we were joined first by Brennan and Riona, and eventually Martha as well. All three sets of kids from our family Thanksgiving feast fucked and sucked each other until well past midnight, when the twins and their parents had already left and our respective parents had all finished their various sexual adventures.

I woke between them, each snoring lightly, and smiled up at the ceiling as the sun began to creep into the room from the edges of the curtains we'd drawn to keep our well-lit orgy from being too obvious to the neighbors across the street.

I thought about Madison, and her father's shitty behavior and blow-up, wondering if he'd see reason and come around, or if Madison and her mother Marilyn weren't maybe just better off without him. I was leaning to the latter when she texted.

She sent a stunning pic of her achingly beautiful smiling face and breathtakingly naked gorgeous tits. She was lying in bed with Megan, who seemed to still be fast asleep, although my best friend's equally tantalizing boobs were bare above the line of the blankets. I shuddered to think of my new girlfriend (holy shit, I think Madison is my girlfriend) and my best friend sleeping naked together.

"I miss you and I want your cock," Madison texted.

"I miss you too, and I want your sweet yummy pussy," I replied.

"I can't believe I'm going to have sex with your sister today," she said.

"Martha is really excited," I said. "And I can't wait to watch you four go at it."

* * *

Madison and I were in each other's arms as soon as I came through the front door. We kissed, slowly and deeply and held each other tight. I could feel the love flowing from her when I looked into her icy blue eyes. "I'm yours," she whispered.

"And I'm yours," I said.

Harmony wanted to start early so we could take advantage of some natural light before the sun went down, so we met up at Megan's house before her parents were ready to head over to mine. Harmony was surprised by Phil and Catherine's casual acceptance of the situation as they helped us rearrange the living room to get the shoot set up with as much light as possible from the big windows looking into the back yard. We were about to shoot an all-girl four-way with their daughter, and they were eager to help.

I wanted to fuck Madison as soon as we got there, but I had to settle for introducing her to all four of my cousins, all of whom were taken by her beauty and smoldering sexiness. The twins already knew Madison, of course, from school and from our study-and-fuck club, but they became quickly interested in Megan's sexy older brother, and Ben was more than happy to give them a tour of the house, and particularly his bedroom. Jenna and Jamie weren't planning to go on camera today anyway, so we really only needed Megan, Madison, Martha and Brianna.

Brianna arrived shortly before we finished setting up the sofa and ottoman just the way Harmony wanted them. Brianna looked gorgeous as usual, with her brown skin and straight black hair, even dressed as she was for cold weather. She wasn't quite as tall as Madison, and her tits weren't as big, but that wasn't saying much. Lisa was with her, of course, the busty big-bottomed redhead gave me a look of hunger as she took off her jacket. I hadn't fucked Brianna since Wednesday afternoon and I hadn't fucked Lisa since the day before after our afternoon study group. Both of Madison's crew looked ready to go.

So did Harmony. Her skin was a little darker than Brianna's, African rather than South Asian. She had nice big tits and a wonderful ass, though it was smaller than Martha's or Megan's or Lisa's. Our director and camera operator didn't always join the fun, but every once in a while after a shoot she got the itch, and I'd had the pleasure of fucking her three or four times since Halloween. If I wasn't mistaken, she already had the itch.

Leo arrived shortly after Brianna and Lisa, and he gave Megan a long slow kiss that brought a smile to my face. Watching my two best friends fall in love with each other this year had been wonderful.

"This is going to be sweet!" Leo said with a big grin to me when they parted. He'd already had the pleasure of fucking all four gorgeous babes who were about to perform, but he was getting a little jolt of excitement at the idea of my big sister getting sexy on camera with the others.

But he was even more excited for the afternoon and evening to come when I introduced him to my cousins. Mazie and Taylor both gave him a big hug, pressing their big tits into his chest and causing an immediately recognizable reaction in his shorts. Riona likewise hugged my friend, and she laughed when she felt his hardon pressing against her body.

"Another magnificent specimen, I see," she said in her delicious accent. Leo's eyes went wide at the sound.

"Are you leching on my sister?" Brennan said, stepping closer to my best friend with a barely contained grin for me.

"Um, what? No!" Leo stammered with a desperate look at me.

"I'm just fucking with you, brother, it's nice to meet Connor's best mate," Brennan said with a chuckle. "Besides, I was leching on Riona, too."

Leo's laugh was over-loud with relief. "She has really nice tits," he said.

"Wait till I slap these things around that big cock," Riona said with a grin.

A few minutes later, Cory and Frank arrived, and they were likewise impressed by my three beautiful cousins, although they managed not to be as awkward about it as Leo had been.

I hugged both of the football stars and gave them firm slaps on the back.

"How was the game?" I asked them. The Thanksgiving Day football game was the last of the year, and the last of their high school football careers. "Sorry I couldn't make it, but I had a full house," I said, pointing toward my cousins, who were starting to mingle with my school friends nicely.

"Yeah I bet you had you hands full," Cory laughed and then leaned in close to whisper, "Are there any women in your family who aren't totally stacked?"

"Not that I've ever met," I said.

"The game was good though," Frank said. "I only played the first two series. No sense getting hurt right before college. But it was great getting out their one last time with the guys."

"Ahem," came a female voice from behind Frank. "Are you going to introduce me or do I have to do it myself?"

I hadn't even seen the pretty little brunette behind the shaggy blonde Frank. She was maybe a little taller than Megan, but not by much, and she was considerably less curvy. She had bright blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. She had easily the smallest tits in the house, but they looked delightful in her low cut shirt anyway, little round boobs that were probably a bit less than a handful each.

"Everyone, this is my sister, Lindsay," Frank said.

"Step sister," she corrected with a smile and smack on his muscular ass. "I'm guessing you must be Connor," she said after shaking my hand. "Frank has told me all about you."

"Only good things!" Frank said. "One good thing in particular!"

Cory laughed. "I'm guessing it wasn't Connor's singing voice." Then he leaned in close to me again. "Don't worry, Lindsay is cool. Very cool. I'll tell you about it later."

"I think I get the idea," I said with a chuckle. "But I look forward to the story anyway."

"Okay people!" Harmony called out in her strong and impossible to disobey director's voice. "Let's get this done before my light gets all fucked up! Performers! Ladies! Go get your costumes on. Everyone else, when they get back? Shut the fuck up."

* * *

I was hoping I would get to watch the girls change into their costumes right in the living room, but they were much smarter than I was, and decided on the slow reveal. But Holy Christ did they look good when they rejoined us.

Madison, my incredible girlfriend--it didn't seem possible still that it could be true, but it was--wore an outfit not much different than she'd been wearing at her house yesterday morning, she had the same zipper hoodie on, but it wasn't zipped up, and she wasn't doing anything to hide her luscious tits. Otherwise, all she had on was a pair of lacy blue panties. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled up in a casual ponytail. She did a quick pose for me, biting her lip and opening up her hoodie to make sure we all got a good look at her naked tits. The rest of us clapped and hooted and applauded.

Brianna came in next, wearing a baseball shirt with only a single button done up between her big tits. She had white sneakers and knee-high socks on, the blue stripes matching the blue pinstripes of the jersey. Otherwise she wore nothing, and we could see the complete shave she'd given her pussy.

After Brianna made her pose and collected her applause, Megan strolled in. She was comparatively over-dressed. Madison was showing off her bare tits, and Brianna her bare pussy, but Megan still looked incredible in tight little booty shorts stretched over her luscious bum, and a tight white tank top that could barely contain her huge wonderful tits. She posed and bounced her tits up and down and smiled as we clapped and hooted.

Finally, in came Martha. My big sister was the most over-dressed of all, I was disappointed to see. "Don't worry, you assholes, I'll be naked before you know it!" she said at the relative lack of applause. "I'm the coach." She was wearing jeans and sneakers and a hoodie and baseball cap.

Harmony coached them on the general flow of the scene. Madison, Megan, and Brianna would get things started by making out and touching each other for a few minutes before Martha came in to bust them, giving her players a quick speech about focus and dedication before losing her focus and diving into the pile. A simple gimmick, but fun.

For the rest of us, it was just a matter of staying quiet. Ben and Jamie and Jenna were still on the other side of the house, presumably fucking each other's brains out in Ben's room, but no sounds made their way to the living room. Catherine led Frank and Cory down the hall as well, which left three more potential noisemakers our of earshot, and Phil allowed Mazie and Taylor to lead him away as well. Megan smirked at the look on her Dad's face as my two big-titted cousins dragged him away to what was bound to be a delightful experience. That left me, Leo, Riona, Brennan, Lisa, and Frank's step-sister Lindsay to watch the show.

I won't go into too much detail on the scene itself, because it was fun and sexy, obviously, but it was also a lot more work for the girls and for Harmony, and even for me as a stage hand than the final product was going to show. We were making porn for people to jerk off to on the internet. Harmony basically had me move reflectors around for particular shots. She didn't film in one unbroken take, she arranged the ladies into positions and got in close and backed off. Later she would put it together in the edit.

But still, it was really nice to watch all four busty babes get naked and eat each other's pussies. To listen to their moans and dirty talk and taunting and howling and screaming with orgasms. My cock was an iron bar in my pants almost from the beginning, and I could tell when I had a chance to observe them that Leo and Brennan were in a similar condition as they watched from the other side of the sofa. In particular watching my sister and my girlfriend make each other cum made my cock twitch and ache. Madison licked and sucked Martha's pussy with ravenous dedication, making my big sister howl and gasp and cum. Martha returned the favor, sucking Madison off to at least three orgasms over the hour or so that they shot material. There was a wet spot the size of a quarter and growing on my jeans on my left thigh where I had my cock painfully trapped.

Lindsay was the first to applaud when Harmony called the final cut. The crowd had slimmed down considerably since they revealed their costumes, but we still enthusiastically congratulated their performance.

Madison had dropped what little clothing she had very early in the shoot, and she crossed the room to me gloriously naked with pussy cum leaking between her legs and smeared on her face. "Fuck me," she said. "I need your cock so bad, baby."

I eagerly peeled off my t-shirt and pushed down my pants and boxers to free my raging cock from its prison.

"Fuck yeah, this is my kind of party!" Lindsay hooted, and she immediately joined Riona and Brennan in the middle of the room as my cousins started to undress each other. Leo, Megan, Brianna, and Lisa grouped off together, Leo unsure which set of tits to try to inhale first as his girlfriend and our mutual fuck-buddies helped free his cock from his pants. Harmony stripped naked quickly and she and Martha joined me and Madison on the sofa.

"Do you think you could share Connor's monster cock with us?" Harmony whined to Madison as she sucked my cock.

My gorgeous girlfriend popped my cock out of her mouth. "Of course," she said with a broad smile. "But he's fucking my pussy first." I sat in the middle of the sofa with Harmony on my left and Martha on my right. Madison knelt on the floor between my legs and inhaled my cock again.

"Fuck yeah, baby," I grunted. "Suck my fucking cock."

I couldn't say much more after that, because Harmony and Martha crowded in close to me, shoving their big beautiful tits into my face. I happily tried to stuff as much of those marvelous melons into my mouth as I could, working across all four of their boobs from left to right and moaning and sucking them as Madison sucked my cock.

"Okay, make way, ladies," Madison ordered after a few minutes of trying to stuff my entire prick down her throat. "I'm going to take Connor's cock for a fucking ride."

"Want me to eat your pussy, Harmony?" Martha asked.

"Fuck yes," Harmony said, perhaps thinking of the expert pussy eating Martha had performed for her camera, and they hopped off the couch and got down on the floor in front of it while Madison climbed into my lap. I watched her incredible tits wobble as she climbed to her feet, and held my cock hard around the base as she positioned her pussy over me. She aimed my cock head at her opening and sank down, taking the first half of my cock into her exquisite pussy in one smooth stroke.

"Oh my god, baby, yes!" I gasped. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"Holy FUCK!" she cried. "I love your fucking cock, Connor!"

"Ride it!" I said. "Ride my fucking cock, baby! Fuck it!"

As we began to establish a rhythm, Brennan, Riona, and Lindsay came into view, all of them stripped naked. Lindsay was dragging Brennan by his epic cock to the love seat across from where I sat with Madison impaled on mine. Frank's step-sister pushed my extraordinarily well-hung cousin down onto the seat and accepted his sister's help slotting his massive fuck-rod into her clearly juicy pussy while Brennan pawed her gorgeous little boobs.

"Oh fucking fuck yes!" Megan cried out behind me. "Stuff your huge fucking cock right in my cunt, Leo!"

I grabbed both of Madison's marvelous melons and buried my face between them while she rode hard on my cock. The incredible squeezing and clenching of her pussy drove shockwaves of pleasure through my entire body. I could feel her in my toes and in the top of the inside of my skull. She fucked me as hard as she could until an orgasm exploded inside her.

"HOLY FUCK!" Madison screamed. "HOLY FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" She thrashed out of my grasp, parting my sucking mouth from her delicious tits and rolling off me completely while her pussy squirted cum all over both of us and Megan's parents' sofa.

Harmony had my cock in her mouth in an instant., kneeling on the floor where Madison had started, and Martha moved in behind her and started licking the dark-skinned beauty's pussy from behind. Harmony's black curls bounced as she worked her head up and down on my cock.

Across from us, Lindsay had dismounted Brennan, and she was now helping Riona suck his cock. Riona had one hand between Lindsay's legs, and Lindsay gasped and moaned onto Brennan's mammoth prick.