Connor's Senior Year Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerald chuckled. "We knew about his bigass dick, but not the yummy redhead fuck-slut."

"Yeah, well," I said, smiling. "Riona's from out of town. But you guys definitely need to come with us to Megan's house to meet some of my other beautiful busty cum-craving cock-slut friends. Your cocks are going to be a huge hit, pun intended."

"We are in," Gerald and Geoff said in unison.

"What about your poor lonely Mom and Dad?" Lilith said with an exaggerated whine and a sparkle in her dark brown eyes.

"My parents are hosting all the parents while the seniors get together at Megan's," I said. "Strictly eighteen-plus, no booze, no drugs. Well, my parents will serve cocktails to the parents at their party if you want. But I know they would love to have you. You guys will get along great."

"I wouldn't mind getting along with your Mom," Roland laughed.

"Trust me," Riona said. "Auntie Maggie is going to love this fucking fuck-rocket!" She grabbed Roland's cock and started sucking.

"Do you wanna fuck my big titties, Connor?" Lilith asked.

* * *

The four of us left on foot bound for Megan's house and what was shaping to be an epic afternoon and evening of sucking and fucking. Roland and Lilith showered and dressed for the party at my house, after I texted my Mom and told her to call them and invite them and assuring her of the epic size of Roland's cock and Lilith's superlative cocksucking talent.

I was mildly surprised to find everyone at least partially dressed when we got back to Megan's house. Phil and Catherine had departed for my house, leaving just the seniors and Martha and Ben. We ordered pizza and put on a movie. Not even a porno, but one of Harmony's short horror films. This one was more of a horror-comedy, and we had mostly laughs and a few screams of fright for the twenty-minute runtime.

But it got me thinking. Harmony had serious talent, and we were seriously under-utilizing it. After the movie, we basically just socialized like normal high school seniors for a while. I chatted with Megan and Harmony about ideas for future porn movies.

"I mean I think we've been having some fun so far," I said. "But I think we could do a lot more fun stuff."

"What sort of stuff?" Megan asked. "Because I've got a few ideas myself."

"I don't know, I'm just thinking more elaborate costumes and weird lighting and stuff. Maybe do a superhero spoof, wizard school, Pharoah's daughter fucks all six of her bodyguards, adapt A Midsummer Night's Dream into a porno. Probably been done already, but you get the idea."

"Way ahead of you, smart guy," Megan said. "Check this out."

Her drawing book was on the side table by the sofa, a leather bound drawing and sketching book she always had nearby for a quick doodle or a more serious art project. Usually she used it to workshop ideas before committing them to a larger format, like a canvas or something. She grabbed the book and opened up and flipped through. Most of the pages were full of her drawings already. Only a month till Christmas, after all, she typically got a new one on her birthday and then again on Jesus's birthday.

"I've been story-boarding," she said with a proud smile as she showed me the first eight panels, four per page. "The title needs work."

"Alien Princess Fucks Big Dick Astronauts," said the title.

"This is fucking awesome, Megan!" I said.

"Are you showing him the storyboards?" Leo chimed in from a few feet away where he had been chatting and laughing with my cousin Taylor.

Megan flipped pages. "I have Sir Cock vs The Convent, Church Camp Orgy, Lady Cops Get Fucked, Pants Off Dance-Off, Detention Debauchery, and that's just what I came up with in the last week or so."

"We could do like a slasher movie where only the people who don't fuck get stabbed or whatever," Harmony said with a giggle. "This is really nice work, for one thing, Megan. And also these all look like they would be really fun to make."

We didn't make any more porn that day, but we had a new burst of creativity and a lot of ideas and pieces of ideas to explore.

* * *

Since Megan was our host, she got everyone's attention as the afternoon shadows started to stretch toward the early autumn evening.

"Hey everyone!" she shouted over the murmer of laughter and conversation. "Listen up!"

"We can't see you, climb up on a chair or something," Leo replied, drawing laughter from most of the crowd.

"Oh my god, fuck you, dickhead!" Megan shouted at her boyfriend with a grin and to more laughter. She was definitely the shortest person in the room.

"I want to have some fun with the ratio we have here today before we just go full orgy. We've got eight guys and twelve girls, so I think we should pair off, and kind of split up to different parts of the house to get started."

"What about the four extra girls?" Lindsay asked. She was sitting in Cory's lap on the sofa and he had his hand down the front of her pants.

"I figured the last four ladies will get to either select a pair to turn it into a threesome, or just go off together. Their choice. So here's how we're going to mix it up."

As she explained, I remembered telling her about the party last summer at the lake with Kaylee, the party we'd had at Matt and Tina's house from sundown to sun-up, although I have to admit I succumbed to sleep before it was over with Kaylee and Jill and Tommy. I'd told Megan and Leo at some point about that party and the way Tina had paired us off by drawing names. My first partner for the night had been Kaylee's best friend Jill, which was nice for both of us, since we knew so few of the people at the party. It was nice to warm up with a familiar fuck-buddy.

All the girls wrote their name on a scrap of paper and put them in a velvet Crown Royal bag. None of us were drinking, of course, it just seemed like the right receptacle for drawing names at a fuck-party.

The guys lined up, eager to select a name. Ben was first in line, followed in order by Brennan, me, Cory, Frank, Geoff, Gerald, and Leo.

Ben reached into the bag and pulled out a piece of paper. "Jamie!" he announced.

"Oooooo, Jamie has a boyfriend!" Jenna teased.

"You're an idiot," Jamie laughed at her sister. The buxom blonde stood up from her seat and took Ben's arm and Ben led her to the back of the crowd to let everyone else pick.

Brennan was next, and the name he pulled was Lindsay. He'd already had a chance to fuck the sexy little brunette right after the porn shoot, but so had I, and I certainly wouldn't mind another one-on-one with Frank's step-sister.

I got to pick third, and I unfolded the paper to find "Martha" written in my sister's perfect penmanship. I laughed, and showed the paper to Megan.

"Martha!" Megan called with a big smile. "You're with Connor, babe!"

This didn't cause quite as much commotion as I expected. The people who were out of the room earlier this afternoon when Martha sucked my cock were all familiar with the nature of our relationship except for Frank and Cory, but I'm sure those two had their suspicions. Neither of them raised the alarm, and all Martha and I received for our pairing off was some gentle teasing not so different from Jenna and Jamie. So I took my sister's hand and smiled and we waited to see how the rest of the drawing would go while she grabbed my expanding cock through my pants.

Cory selected Harmony, to Harmony's vocal delight, followed by Frank picking Lisa. Geoff couldn't contain his excitement when he drew Madison's name, and my new girlfriend gave me a wink when she took the tall young man's arm. Geoff's twin brother Gerald picked Megan, and he was just as pumped as his brother at the prospect of some alone time with my best friend. Last up was Leo, who picked my cousin Mazie.

The four remaining girls were Taylor, Brianna, Riona, and Jenna.

"So I have an idea," Brianna spoke up. "What if the guys draw cards and the four highest draws pick a second name? I like this random shit, it's fun."

"Sounds good to me, what do the rest of you four think?" Megan said.

The others agreed, so Ben had to find a deck of cards in the kitchen junk drawer.

"Aces low!" Megan announced as she shuffled, then she dealt one card to each guy and we flipped to find the four highest cards. I only had a five, so my chances weren't great for a threesome right out of the gate.

Cory and Frank ended up with face cards, and Leo had a 10. The next highest card went to Gerald with an 8. So Megan shook up the bag with the four remaining names, and Cory, Frank, Leo, and Gerald picked again.

Cory walked away happy with Harmony and Jenna on his arms. Frank had Lisa and Taylor to get acquainted with. Leo added Brianna to his first encounter with my cousin Mazie. And Gerald was thrilled to turn his appointment with Megan into a threesome with Megan and Riona.

I whispered in Martha's ear. "How about we cheat a little and meet up with Ben and Jamie?"

She smiled. "Let's do it. I've never had Ben's cock in my pussy and I really need to remedy that situation."

Ben led Jamie down the hall, and Martha and I followed. My best friend's big brother was sporting a bulge almost as prodigious as my own. Martha had been rubbing my cock through my pants to get me hard while everyone else drew names, and Jamie had been enjoying Ben's hand inside her panties at the same time.

We let them get started while we held back in the hallway as the other groups split off into different rooms. Ben and Jamie stood in front of the desk in Phil's study. Before he got started with Jamie, he picked up a remote control and turned on the TV over the fireplace and I immediately recognized the foursome sucking and fucking on the screen. Tina, Matt, Jason, and Amber, our hosts from the lake party, in one of their older videos. They were in their early thirties by the time I fucked Tina and Amber for the first time, but here they looked more like their early or mid twenties. I'm not sure if any of them were even married back then, but Tina and Amber's big tits I knew for a fact still looked just as good when they bounced and rode those big hard fucking cocks. Matt's was almost as big as mine.

We watched Ben help Jamie out of her tight t-shirt, baring her plump round breasts. She smiled up at him and kissed him. I'm not sure if they knew me and Martha we watching. Martha carefully and quietly pushed my pants down enough to free my cock, and her cool fingers wrapped around my shaft and started slowly stroking as Ben parted from his kiss with Jamie and leaned over to suck on her tits. I slid a hand up Martha's shirt and grabbed one of my sister's luscious melons.

"I want to suck your cock," Jamie said, and Ben happily pulled down his pants. His huge hard cock sprang up and slapped against his stomach. "Mmm," she moaned. "It's even bigger than your dad's."

Martha smiled and squeezed my cock while I palmed and lifted her heavy boob. When Jamie got to her knees to start sucking Ben's cock, I got to mine behind Martha and pulled down her pants and panties. She leaned against the wall and gasped as I started licking her pussy from behind and below. She parted her legs for me as much as she could and I probed my tongue inside her delicious opening.

"You guys can join us, you know," Ben said, his voice quavering slightly at the pleasure Jamie was producing on his cock with her sucking mouth. "Megan won't get mad if we bend the rules."

"Ben has a really nice cock," Martha said. "If I'd known about it when we were in school together we would have been sucking and fucking like crazy. Want some help, Jamie?"

Jamie just moaned onto Ben's cock, and I pulled my tongue out of Martha's pussy so she could join Jamie on the floor in front of Ben. She left her pants and underwear on the hallway floor, and I added my own clothes to the pile, and we walked into the office together naked.

"Mmm," Jamie said, holding Ben's saliva-slick prick in her hand and pointing it at Martha to suck. "Two great big fat cocks for us to suck, Martha."

I joined Ben leaning against the desk, and Jamie started sucking my cock while Martha sucked Ben's.

"Holy shit, Martha!" Ben gasped as my sister swallowed his rock-hard meat. "I can't believe I finally get to see your amazing tits!"

"You wanted to see these tits when we were in school, didn't you?" she teased, lifting her huge tits and clapping them together around Ben's big wet cock.

"You were the hottest girl I'd ever seen," he chuckled. "I jacked off so many times imagining what your amazing tits looked like."

"Take off the rest of your clothes, Ben," Martha said. "I'm going to need you to fuck me now."

Jamie continued to suck my cock while Martha hopped up on the edge of the desk beside me and spread her legs so Ben could start stuffing his big thick fuck-rod in her juicy pussy.

"Holy fuck, that's a nice fucking cock!" Martha gasped.

"Oh my god, Martha!" Ben cried as he finished burying his cock in my sister's pussy. "Oh my god your pussy is incredible!"

"Jamie, sweet fuck, baby," I groaned. "You're sucking my cock so fucking good!"

Jamie pumped my shaft with both hands and sucked hard on the first few inches of my cock. She took a break every few seconds to lick and suck my balls and drag her tongue up from between them right to the slowly drooling tip. She licked my precum and tasted it on every pass.

I helped Jamie to her feet and pulled down her panties and pushed her back onto one of the high-backed leather chairs in front of Phil's desk. I licked her delicious pussy from bottom to top and flicked my tongue over her hard clit in quick little strokes.

"Oh my god Connor!" she howled. "Eat my pussy, just like that! Make me cum in your mouth!"

I licked and sucked until Jamie was thrashing and bucking on the chair and her pussy cum flowed into my sucking mouth. I kissed her and shared the taste of her pussy with her tongue, and she grabbed my cock and helped me nudge the bulging purple head inside her juicy pussy.

"Holy FUCK!" she screamed as I stuffed my cock inside her cunt. "HOLY FUCK I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK!"

"FUCK ME, BEN!" Martha shrieked. "FUCK ME DEEP AND HARD WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!"

Once my cock was as far inside my busty blonde neighbor's tight perfect pussy as it would go, I lifted her off the chair and walked to the desk with her impaled on my cock. I stopped at the halfway point and fucked her standing up. Her incredible tits bounced and crashed against my chest as I bounced her up and down on my towering fuck-pole. Her pussy juices dripped down the portion of my cock that wouldn't fit inside her and onto my heavy dangling balls.

"JESUS FUCK ME FUCK!" Jamie screamed. "YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!"

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," Martha chanted. "Gimme that fucking dick, gimme that fucking dick, Ben! FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK ME!"

I set Jamie down on the edge of the desk beside Martha, and Ben and I proceeded to fuck the big-titted babes through one orgasm after another. They howled and thrashed and covered our cocks with cum.

"Wanna switch?" I asked Ben, tapping him on his tight bare ass.

"Fuck yeah," he said. "But let me suck that monster cock first."

The girls took a short breather while Ben slurped Jamie's girl-cum off my cock. "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, suck that fucking cock," I grunted.

Once he'd sucked most of Jamie's cum off my cock, he stood back up and I dropped down to lick and suck and slurp my sister's delicious pussy juice off his cock. His big pulsing prick in my mouth made my cock achingly hard.

But I stopped sucking him after just a minute or so. We had two greedy cock-slut pussies to pound, after all.

"Put that fucking thing in my pussy, Big Brother," Martha cooed.

"Oh my fucking god, give it to me, Ben" Jamie said. "Fuck me with your beautiful cock!"

I held on to my sister's luscious tits and fucked her pussy deep and hard while beside us Ben pumped his huge cock frantically into Jamie's pussy.

"I wanna cum all over your tits," Ben said. "Both of you. I want to see my fucking cum dripping down these big fucking titties."

"Oh fuck yeah, me too," I groaned. "I'm getting close!"

Jamie and Martha howled and shrieked, words like fuck and cum mixing with wordless nonsense as we drilled their juicing pussies as deep and hard as we could.

"One more cum, Connor!" Martha shrieked. "I'm almost there! I'm gonna fucking explode!"

My sister's pussy clamped down hard on my cock, and I had to stop thrusting while she exploded into a powerful orgasm on the desk in front of me, screaming and thrashing while her pussy spasmed and squeeze my cock. The sensations of her convulsing were enough to drive me over the edge, and my balls churned and roiled as I pulled my cock free and helped Martha gently to the floor for her cum shower.

"YES YES FUCK YES!" Jamie screamed, and just seconds later, Ben pulled his cock out of her pussy and started jacking his shaft hard while she got on the floor beside Martha. They held their tits up even as they gasped for breath and their orgasms pulsed through their bodies.

My first volley of cum splashed directly in the cleavage gap between Martha's huge melons, and the second splattered all over her face. Ben's cum started belching from the head of his huge vein-rippled cock, and we both stood and jacked our shafts and hosed down Martha and Jamie's tits and faces together until our balls stopped pumping and my sister and neighbor were both covered in thick hot strands of cock cream.

Martha sucked the last glob of cum off my cock and then Ben's, and then the girls were all over each other, licking and sucking and slurping mouthfuls of gooey cum off each other's faces and chests and tits. When they were more or less cleaned up, Ben and I helped them to their feet and we each kissed them both, tasting each other's cum in their mouths. I like the taste of my own cum well enough, but I think I liked Ben's even more. I decided I was going to have to drink it directly from the source sometime before this party was over.

* * *

Back in the living room, people had already started to group back together. Madison and Jenna were sucking Gerald's monster cock while right next to them, Megan and Lindsay shared Geoff's equally monstrous member. I watched while my cock returned to fully erect, until a hand slipped around my waste and from the left and another from the right and a big pair of tits pressed into my back.

"Guess who," Lisa said behind me.

"That must me my big-titted fuck-buddy Lisa," I said.

"Wanna fuck me?" she said with a smile when I turned around to take in the view of her big plump tits and her wild red hair.

"And us," Mazie said as she and her sister Taylor fell in behind Lisa. My cousins lifted and squeezed their beautiful boobs and Lisa reached back behind her to touch both of their pussies at the same time.

"Suck my cock first," I said. "Then I'll fuck all three of you right here on the floor."

Lisa got right down and started eagerly sucking my cock. Mazie and Taylor crowded in on either side of her and I stared down in awe at the six sets of plump round tits in front of me as my cock started to disappear into Lisa's mouth and down her throat. There had been a time when I thought Lisa was the shy one of the group, back when Madison, Brianna, and Lisa were just Megan's other friends. She'd cured me of that assumption at the first meeting of the study-and-fuck group, taking on Leo's big cock in her mouth and pussy with gusto. Since then she'd been just as much of a cum-hungry cock-fiend as Madison and Megan.

"Let me suck that monster cock," Taylor whined.

"Yeah we need a turn, too," Mazie said with a grin.

Lisa pulled my cock out of her mouth and fed it to Taylor. "Suck that huge fucking cock, stuff it right down your throat." Taylor fought a gag and managed to push her head down hard, and my bulging cock head pushed into my cousin's open throat. She pulled away with a ragged gasp and a thick strand of saliva bridged my cock to her mouth until it broke and fell down onto her tits.