Connor's Senior Year Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa repeated the instructions with Mazie, helping my older cousin push my cock into her throat as far as she could before pulling back and leaving me coated with spit. Then Lisa swallowed my rod herself, taking considerably more than half.

"That's so fucking hot," I growled as they took turns throating me as deep as they could go. I didn't push, just let them do their thing, but their thing was sending lightning bolts of searing pleasure careening through my entire body. "Suck that fucking cock, yes!"

Their tits swayed and jiggled with their movements, becoming increasingly shiny with drool and spit as they fucked their faces on my cock.

"Are you ready to fuck my pussy now?" Lisa whined as Mazie took one more turn deep-sucking my cock. My cock was soaked with spit as were my balls and the three chins and six tits before me. Their eyes watered, Taylor's enough that tears streaked down her smiling face.

"I want a pussy on my cock and a pussy in my mouth," I said, getting down on the floor and aiming my cock at the ceiling. Lisa quickly straddled me and impaled herself on my cock with one smooth stroke. "Holy FUCK your pussy feels fucking good, Lisa!"

Mazie quickly got down and put her pussy on my face, and I feasted on her cunt while Lisa rode hard on my cock and Taylor moved back and forth muffling Lisa's and her sister's cries of pleasure with her own pussy. Lisa fucked herself up and down hard on my cock, driving her body into an explosive cock-crushing orgasm after a few minutes and rolling off me, which allowed Mazie to take her place on my cock and Mazie's little sister to put her pussy in my mouth. We cycled through like that for I don't know how long, all three girls taking turns cumming all over my cock or in my mouth and on my face.

I had to lift Taylor off my face to tell Lisa I was cumming by the time she got to her third turn on my cock.

"Shoot it in me!" she screamed. "Fuck that fucking cum right into my pussy, Connor!"

I howled into Taylor's pussy, who started to cum just a few seconds after Lisa and before me. Taylor's screams of orgasmic bliss were muffled by her big sister's pussy, and even Mazie appeared to be having a good hard cum with us just as my cock started pumping hot jets of fuck sauce deep into Lisa's clenching pussy. Our cum mixed together and flowed out of her, running down over the base of my cock and my balls and onto the living room floor.

We tumbled into a tangle of limbs and skin and sweat and cum as we all tried to catch our breath. A few feet away, Leo was fucking Madison hard while my girlfriend screamed into Megan's pussy. Ben was on the sofa bouncing Lindsay up and down on his cock. Right next to them in the same configuration were Cory and Brianna. Frank was fucking Martha hard while my sister screamed into Harmony's pussy. It was twins versus twins as Geoff and Gerald switched back and forth fucking Jenna and Jamie. A truly inspiring tag-team event. Finally Brennan and Riona were off to the side, brother and sister gasping together in the wake of a massive mutual orgasm, Brennan's epic cock still buried in Riona's cum-dripping pussy.

Taylor was lazily stroking my cum-covered pole, and I flexed it in her hand. My balls felt like I hadn't shot a load in a week. I was surrounded by beautiful busty naked women. I needed to fuck. But we took a water and snack break first. Some people had to pee, and a couple more wanted to shower cum and sweat off their bodies.

I could tell by the look in Megan's eye that she was just as ravenous for sex as I was, so after guzzling a glass of water, I walked over to her and presented her with my rock-hard cum-covered cock and my best friend started sucking. We were quickly joined by my cousin Riona, and the orgy was underway once more.

I didn't cum with Megan and Riona, I fucked them hard and loud and deep, and they covered my cock with cum over and over again, shrieking and thrashing and squirting. I licked and sucked their wonderful tits, tasting sweat and cum. They sucked each other's pussies and sucked their mixed pussy juice off my cock.

Madison watched me fuck them into a tangled drooling mass of limbs and leaking pussies, then she grabbed me by the cock and dragged me to Phil and Catherine's bedroom and into their master bathroom.

"I need a little alone time with my boyfriend," she said with a cute little pout, and then our tongues were swirling together and our hands were all over each other. I lifted her onto the vanity and knelt down and worshiped her pussy. I didn't even know whose cum I sucked out of her, but I enjoyed the taste and the naughtiness of the act made my cock so fucking hard I thought it might rupture.

"Yes baby, make my pussy cum!" Madison cried.

I licked her until she trapped my head between her legs with her clenching thighs, then I licked her more until she released me and pushed my face away from her pussy, and nearly rolled off the vanity and onto the floor. I helped her stay where she was and kissed her and she let out the rest of her orgasmic cries into my mouth, tasting her pussy on my tongue.

"I love you, Madison," I said.

"I love you, Connor," she said. "Now I need you to fuck me in the ass."

* * *

Madison was facing the mirror now, her face twisted in explosive pleasure as I pumped my cock deep in her asshole. It was easy enough to find lube in Phil and Catherine's bedroom. A bottle on each nightstand.

"Madison, it feels so fucking good fucking your ass like this!" I growled.

"I can't believe how fucking big your cock is!" she cried. "OH FUCKING FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

She strummed her fingers over her clit as her pussy gushed another spray of cum on the vanity cabinets and drawers. My balls churned and pumped and just as she finished cumming I started.

"HOLY FUCK, MADISON, I'M FUCKING CUMMING TOO!" I roared as my balls pumped jets of hot spunk deep into her anal cavity.

We caught out breath together with my cock still lodged in her ass, and I slowly removed it to find it wasn't deflating or losing any steam. We took a shower together and kissed and held each other much more gently than our fuck had just been.

"I'm so happy," she said. "I thought you hated my guts just a couple months ago."

I laughed and kissed her. "I kind of thought you hated me too. Falling in love with you was a bigger surprise than finding out your mom loves to fuck."

We laughed together. "That was a pretty nice surprise for me too. I'm so glad she's at your parents' party and I hope she's getting absolutely railed. Serves my dad right."

"There's like six huge cocks in that house right now, so she should have plenty of options," I said.

"We should have merged the parties," she said. "Megan tells me your Dad's cock is really nice."

"She's not wrong," I said with a shrug. I turned off the water in the shower. "Wanna go fuck some more people?"

Jamie and Jenna were waiting for us right outside Phil and Catherine's en suite bathroom. "Mind if we borrow Connor's cock, Madison?"

I didn't want to mess up Megan's parents' bed, so I fucked the twins on the master bedroom floor. They sucked my cock together first, and basically made out with each other with my cock head in their licking sucking mouths. I had Jenna on my left and Jamie on my right and they locked their lips on to the sides of my cock and I fucked the space between their faces while Madison watched and smiled and played with her pussy.

When Jenna ordered me to fuck her, Madison kissed me and told me to have fun and left to seek some more cock. Jenna got on her hands and knees and Jamie got on top of her, forming a little stack of ass and pussy for me to fuck. I pumped my cock inside one sister and then the other, up and down, over and over while they wailed and screamed and cummed all over my cock and each other. Jamie sucked her sister's pussy while I fucked her, then they switched and Jenna made Jamie cum with her mouth while I fucked her cunt. The held their tits up for me to fuck, and sucked each other's pussy cum off the head of my cock. I shot a huge load of cum into each twin's mouth, pumping my cock hard in my hand and aiming each alternating spurt into each. They swallowed my cum and fell into each other's arms and I left the master bedroom with my cock standing up impossibly huge and hard in front of me.

* * *

"I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl in this house you haven't fucked today," Brianna said. I was walking by Megan's bedroom when a hand shot out from the doorway and grabbed my hard cock and pulled me into the bedroom. Brianna's fist gripped tight around my cock, her fingers not long enough to encircle it. I hadn't fucked her since Wednesday afternoon, which was probably a record since Halloween.

Brianna wasn't alone. In Megan's bedroom waited Martha, Harmony, and Lindsay. All four of them were naked, of course, and they looked fantastic. My sister was eating Lindsay's pussy and Lindsay's face was buried in Harmony's pussy. There was a gap in the ring where Brianna had presumably been sucking Martha's pussy and having her own sucked by Harmony.

"Ladies," Brianna said. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Connor's cock needs to be sucked immediately."

"Jesus Christ, dude, how the fuck are you still hard?" Lindsay said.

"Connor was born to fuck," Martha said with a little giggle before going back to sucking Lindsay's pussy.

Lindsay and Martha reconfigured into a sixty-nine while Brianna and Harmony got on their knees in front of me and started sucking my cock.

"Oh my god, you two are so fucking hot," I groaned as the dark skinned big-boobed babes started passing my cock back and forth, sucking and moaning while each fingered the other's pussy. Harmony licked her way down my shaft while Brianna maintained solid eye contact with me and sucked hard on my cock head. Then Harmony had one of my heavy balls in her mouth and I groaned louder at the pleasure shooting up into my body. "Holy fuck yes, suck my cock!"

"I want some too," Lindsay whined, pulling her face away from Martha's pussy.

"Me too," my sister chimed in. "Put it in Brianna's pussy and let us suck off her cum."

"Fuck yes!" Brianna groaned, stroking my slick prick. "Fuck my pussy with this fucking cock!"

On Megan's bedroom floor I slowly stuffed my cock into Brianna's pussy. "Oh my fuck, I love this fucking dick!" she cried.

"Such a perfect pussy," I moaned as I pushed in a little deeper. Lindsay and Harmony crowded in close on either side of me, pressing their tits against my body and touching Brianna's boobs and her tummy and her pussy and my cock and balls. Martha stretched over Brianna's bucking body and kissed me hard. I could taste Lindsay's pussy in her mouth.

"Fuck her," Martha said. "Fuck Brianna's pretty little pussy and then put your cock in my mouth!"

"Oh my fucking god you're fucking me so good!" Brianna cried. "Your huge cock is making me cum!" Her pussy clenched and convulsed on my cock as she coated me with cum.

I pulled out and presented my cock to Martha to suck, and my sister did her best to swallow it whole. She was getting very close to being able to take the entire thing like our mom could. She sucked me until she'd slurped all of Brianna's pussy cum off my cock, and then I slotted my bulging cock head between Brianna's pussy lips and into the warm embrace of her juicy pussy. I kissed Martha again, and then Harmony and Lindsay in turn. Every mouth tasted like a different pussy. I fucked Brianna to another hard cum and Harmony and Lindsay shared it between their mouths, slurping and licking and sucking Brianna's cum of my impossibly huge hard fuck pump.

"Cum inside me this time," Brianna gasped as I plunged deep into her cunt again.

"You want me to fill you up with my cum?" I teased. "You want my fucking load in your pussy?"

"YES!" she screamed. "I'm fucking cumming again! FUCK! FUCK ME!"

"Oh yes oh fuck yes your pussy is going to make me fucking cum, Brianna!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"FUCKING FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

* * *

It finally happened. I ran out of gas. Three straight days of nearly continuous extravagant sexual activity had me close to the point of falling asleep with my cock still stuffed inside Brianna's pussy. I managed to shake my head awake and kiss her and the others before leaving the room to find Madison. My girlfriend and I snuggled together naked on the sofa and fell asleep.

*

So I don't know if I'm going to start posting regularly or anything, but I am working on finishing up this series, the Marie series, and the next Lake story. Thanks for reading!