Conquer Me

Story Info
When I begin to doubt, He reminds me of my place.
3k words
3.97
18.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the kitchen, chopping vegetables for dinner. I had on my newest apron, a perfect addition to my emerald green swing dress and as I chopped, I hummed a little to myself. Being in the kitchen, preparing food for Him is one of my favorite places to be, second only to being with Him. He would be home in an hour, just enough time to have dinner ready, the table set, and to make sure I looked presentable for Him.

Thinking about being in position at the front door, waiting for Him to arrive in nothing but the lingerie He had picked out before He left for work made me smile. He had been terribly busy lately, bringing His work home and spending the entire evening in His office after dinner, trying to keep ahead of it. For two weeks I had gone to bed alone. I had been missing His company in the evenings but tried not to let it bother me too much, especially since He was always home on time for dinner no matter what.

I dropped the vegetables into the soup on the stove and turned the heat down to a simmer. Removing my apron and hanging it carefully, I went to the bedroom and ran my fingers over the lacy bustier with satin trim. I undressed and put up my hair, jumping into the shower for a last-minute scrubbing. When I finished, I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel and sat at my vanity to touch up my makeup and hair. I put on His favorite lipstick, slutty red as He called it. When I was finished, I looked at myself in the mirror and when my eyes fell on the thin silver collar adorning my neck, I could feel the prick of salty tears in the corners of my eyes. I clutched the tiny silver lock between my fingers as I fought back the tears. I felt so hollow and my heart ached to sit at His feet while He watched TV and feel the gentle stroke of His hand on my hair. I didn't know if I could handle going to bed alone one more night.

An alarm from the kitchen pulled me out of my daze, and I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and hurried back to the oven. Still in my towel, I checked the soup, adding a few more dashes of seasoning before putting the loaf of bread I had made earlier into the oven. Setting the timer, I returned to the bedroom, dropping the towel in the hamper on my way past the bathroom. I dressed in the delicate lingerie, enjoying the feel of the nylons sliding over my smooth legs. Finally, I put my heels on, sprayed myself with a light perfume and made it back to the kitchen before the final alarm. I turned off the burner under the soup and pulled the loaf out of the oven, delighting in the perfectly browned crust.

As I set the table, I kept one eye on the clock, and at two minutes to six I went to the front door. At the door, I went to my knees and placed my upturned hands on my thighs. Bowing my head, I focused on my breathing, trying to clear my mind and prepare myself for Him. After a few deep breaths I heard His key in the lock and felt a pleasant little quiver of anticipation in my belly. As the door swung open, I kept my eyes on the floor, hungrily eyeing the smooth leather of His shoes as He came across the threshold. I inhaled deeply as He closed the door behind Him, the scent of Him filling my nose and making me whole again.

As He stood in front of me without moving, the minutes dragged. I began to get uncomfortable, wracking my brain for something I may have forgotten to do. Not being able to come up with anything made me even more nervous, and my heart started racing. Suddenly, His hand came into view, reaching between the veil of my long curly hair to gently grab the little lock that I had clasped earlier as if it were a shining beacon of pain. I felt my breath catch in my throat and suddenly I felt more naked and exposed than ever before. He dropped the tiny lock and the tiny thud on my breastbone felt like a thunderclap. He walked around me into the house, leaving me in position.

I trembled as I maintained my position on my knees, my thighs beginning to burn from the effort. I could hear small noises as He moved around the house, and not knowing what He was doing was torment. I could feel the fear creeping through my belly, certain that I must have missed something. I began re-living the entire day from the moment I woke up, but still could not think of any protocol I had broken or a chore I had left undone. The table was beautifully set, dinner was ready, and I was clean, ready to serve, and wrapped up like a delectable little present for Him. But still the fear remained, and began to grow, forcing me to try and re-live the previous days, weeks, months for my implied transgression.

I felt the pressure in the air change as He walked up behind me, His presence looming over me and clouding my frantic thoughts. At the light touch of His fingertips on my exposed shoulder I felt an electric warmth spread like wildfire across my skin. I felt all my senses open up to His authority, my ears could hear His breaths as if He were whispering into them. My nose inhaled His fragrance, a musk that was distinctly Him and felt like power incarnate. My skin shivered with anticipation from His delicate touch. I could see Him in my mind's eye as if I were floating behind the current tableau, taking in the ownership of His stance. And on my lips, I could taste Him as if He had just kissed me.

Suddenly my mind was calm, secure in the knowledge that whatever I had done wrong He would correct me and punish me because He owned me, body, mind, and soul.

As soon as I found my center of calm, I felt His bearing change and suddenly the hand resting on my shoulder slid forward, gripping my neck, and roughly pulled me to my feet. His other hand slipped down between my legs from behind and using my pussy as a handhold He lifted me completely off the ground. My hands involuntarily came up to the arm holding my neck, fumbling for purchase. With a quick pace, He carried me to the bedroom and set me on my feet in the center of the room facing the bed. Without being told I stood as still as a statue waiting for His next move.

The anticipation of what was going to happen began to swirl through my mind, and I could feel a wetness forming between my pussy lips. As He came around in front of me, I looked up into His eyes as He placed the large black posture collar on my neck, keeping my head at that angle and preventing me from turning my head. Next, He placed the black leather cuffs on each wrist and hooked them both to the short chain hanging from the ceiling, forcing me onto the pointed toes of my heels as He snapped them in place. I could just barely reach the floor with the stiletto of my heels at full stretch, and already I could feel the strain of the position on my shoulders.

I could hear Him leave the bedroom, and waited patiently, flexing my legs, and rocking up on my toes when my shoulders needed a small break. I had recently hung a clock in the bedroom and as I waited, I could just barely hear the small tick as the second hand marched its way around the face. The seconds turned into minutes, and I began to get restless. For a moment I thought about the soup on the stove and was glad that tonight was such a simple dinner as it would be easy to reheat once He wanted to eat.

I closed my eyes, determined to wait without fidgeting for once. After a seeming eternity I heard the clink of ice cubes in a glass behind me, but still, He did not approach. I realized He had been standing in the doorway watching me. Again, the time stretched, each tick from the clock deafening, breaking the perfect silence that surrounded me.

Finally, I heard His steps approaching, stopping at the toy rack behind me. I heard Him pick up an instrument but couldn't tell which one He had chosen. As He came up behind me, I could feel the warmth of His body and I ached to feel His touch again. "You will not make a single noise, except to thank me for hurting you." I tried to nod my head, to show Him my understanding and acquiescence, but He did not need it. He knew that I would obey, that I didn't have a choice, that I didn't want a choice.

He grabbed my hair with His left hand wrapping it deep into my curls and pulled my head sharply back, and almost simultaneously I felt the sting of the leather flog on my bare cheeks. I jumped in surprise, but He simply pulled back and swung again, and again, and again. The blows rained down faster than I was used to, and I struggled to keep my mouth shut, not allowing even a peep out. The individual stings of the leather straps began to meld together, my ass was blazing hot and throbbing as my skin reacted to the onslaught.

He continued with the flog until He had thoroughly striped my thighs, butt and lower back a bright cherry red. My entire world was the pain of the lash and the anxious wait for the next strike. There was no space in my head for the doubts and heartache that I had been carrying for the last week. Without a doubt I once again knew my place, and I understood that He loved me enough to take away all of my pain and insecurities and replace it with this blessing of real pain.

As He released my hair, I heard the flog fall to the ground and I let out the breath that I had unconsciously been holding. I could feel tears running down my cheeks, but I was unsure when they had started. I felt Him lean over and placing His nails against my tender flesh He slowly scraped them across my welts, causing me to inhale quickly from the pleasurable pain. He spread my butt cheeks apart, pushing at my tight asshole, caressing it gently. Then He removed His fingers and returned with something huge and made of cold steel. I could feel the slickness of the lube coating the tip as He gently placed it against my asshole. As He began to push, He leaned down and whispered into my ear. "I got you a present."

I grunted as the new toy kept getting wider and wider as He pushed. I relaxed my muscles and bore down, trying to help it inside but it was just so big. I felt stretched to the limit and I still didn't know how much more there was to go. I kept bearing down, praying it was almost in, and then as I felt the widest part finally pop past my sphincter, His mouth closed on the soft meat between my shoulder and neck, biting down so hard that I couldn't figure out which hurt more.

As I stood in my cuffs panting with pain, He again went to the toy rack. This time I could hear the clatter of wood as He picked up my favorite, the wooden paddle engraved with SLUT. Yes, I thought, I am your slut, and this is what your slut deserves.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you for hurting your little slut."

I hadn't intended to speak the words. But the timing was perfect, and as He took up position behind me again, He responded. "That's my good girl." The first smack of the paddle almost made me cry out, the pain exploding through my body like a firecracker. I just barely stifled my cry, biting my lips tightly as a physical barrier to contain my unruly voice. Again, the paddle came down, lighting up the other cheek. My whole body rocked forward with the blow, and I almost lost my footing.

He used the paddle slowly but thoroughly, covering every inch of my cheeks with its unforgiving surface. With each blow I became more relaxed, no longer tensing in anticipation of the next one. There was a pause, and then He nudged my feet, spreading them wider. I knew what was coming next, but it still took me by surprise when the tip of the leather crop hit my inner thigh. Instead of the whole-body response to the thud of the paddle, the pinpoint sting of the crop seemed to take up my entire consciousness and the tears began to fall in earnest, a ragged sob escaping my throat. Quickly, He covered the inside of each thigh with a smattering of hits, and then dropping the crop, He grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and dove into my ear with a moist tongue before biting the lobe as He pulled away.

As He moved back to the toy rack, I felt the heat from my butt and thighs enveloping my entire being. I felt like my body was made of heated wax, emanating a comfortable heat, and utterly moldable to His will. My eyes slid closed and I relaxed in my bonds, patiently awaiting the next instrument of His choosing.

The hard head of my Hitachi touched my outer pussy lips, slickly pushed between them before He turned it on, the strong vibrations bringing a guttural moan from deep inside my warm body. I opened my eyes and saw His face directly in front of me, His eyes holding my gaze as surely as my bonds held my body. He watched closely as I began to writhe in pleasure, never daring to look away from His intense gaze. I could feel myself quickly climbing to the peak, my hips rolling lustily, only needing a moment longer, but He stopped just before I reached it. Unbidden, I groaned in frustration as I felt the wave of my orgasm subside.

With a knowing chuckle, He laid the Hitachi on the bed and picking up the flog laid a lash directly across my exposed breasts. In my mind's eye I could see the red lines bloom on my pale white skin. I could feel my juices coating my pubic hair and beginning to run down my thighs. Again, and again, He lashed me with the leather strips, carefully laying perfect horizontal stripes. The new pain melted into the earlier pain and each lash made the welts on my butt cheeks and thighs throb in unison as if they were connected to each new blow of the leather tails.

I thrust my breasts forward, silently begging for more, no longer needing to stifle my cries as I moaned in pleasure with every strike. Moving behind me, He picked up the wooden paddle, laying down a flurry of strikes in quick succession. The thuds reverberated throughout my body, sending me into a new arena of pleasure. I felt like I was floating in an ocean of pain, enveloped in a bubble of pleasure and I couldn't imagine ever returning to the real world.

As I floated in this space, I felt perfectly content. All of my worries and troubles melted away until I was nothing but a warm, pulsing extension of Him. As I languished in this pleasurable state with my eyes closed, He began to use the crop in a sporadic pattern on my butt, thighs, and breasts, I was unable to anticipate the next blow. Suddenly, there was a pause, and I could feel Him standing before me, waiting. I struggled to open my eyes. As soon as I did, I felt His fingers enter me with ease, lubricated by my copious juices, pushing incessantly at the ridged gland above my pubic bone. He began to quickly fuck my hole with His large fingers. I felt my legs begin to shake and the feeling of needing to urinate overcame me. I felt the strong vibrations of the Hitachi against my swollen clit and my orgasm arrived only seconds later, causing a huge rush of fluid to pour out of me, soaking everything below.

He quickly entered my quivering pussy with His rock-hard erection, and the feeling of being filled after such an intense orgasm was indescribable. Lifting my legs around His waist and cupping my tender butt cheeks in His large hands, He began thrusting into me, fucking me hard and fast. My head rolled back as I felt another orgasm slowly building. He brought His thumb to my clit, rubbing it in tight circles as His pace speeded up, signaling His impending climax. With His other hand, He grasped the massive butt plug and pulled it out just as He started cumming inside me. My second orgasm hit me like a freight train, and He held me tightly by the hips as I convulsed in His arms.

After I finally finished cumming, while I still trembled from the aftershocks, He held me tightly to His chest, and unhooked my cuffs from the chain. He carried me to the bed and gently laying me down, He wrapped His body tightly around me, gently kissing my neck and whispering to me, "You are such a good girl, you can relax now." As I floated off into endorphin bliss, His arms around me kept me anchored and reminded me of who I was. I was His and always would be.