All Comments on 'Conquered'

by trappedinthecl0set

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

Great story, well written and very sensual! I love the "sound exchange" scene! What a great way to debut! I'm looking forward to read more from you 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need more of it. Will Greyson decide to enter into relationship with Nathaniel?

Did he really forgive him or just said something like that in order to lure Nathaniel into confession?

Orion_BellOrion_Bellalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read here sine I joined. It wasn't all about sex but there were some emotional stuff too. Definitely a great start for a debut story or any story for that matter. I hope to read stories like these from you. Great Job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW, WOW and WOW!!! So, this appears to be your first story here on Literotica. Well on a one to five scale, this story was a ten. It was well written, imaginative and very HOT. I hope you have many more stories inside your head to share with us soon. Oh, and as a side note, you couldn't have a better muse then Eraj, he's an equally gifted writer. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story! Will you write another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Not sure if I love the ending but I'm hoping there's a sequel coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible story!

undies4lifeundies4lifealmost 2 years ago

Great story! Just the right amounts of story telling, lust, sex and character build/development. You have a gift and talent, in my opinion. I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears, but I'm scared of 🥺🥺🥺 NARCISSISTIC TWINKS!!

patinoandres12345678patinoandres12345678almost 2 years ago
Amazing

I'm really surprised by this story, not only is it incredibly hot but also well written and it got quite interesting by the end. Now you have a fascinating premise: a much older not-so-straight man having a purely physical (and almost secret) homosexual relationship with a 20 year old. You can do so much with that, maybe Grayson could give in into their relationship and fall in love, perhaps is tries doing everything he can't with his wife but gets too intense, Buddy could even reappear or Craig could threaten to say something. You've got so much potential here, hope you can continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I imagine grayson as jensen ackles 😩😩

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was fantastic! I hope you consider more chapters to this, I'd love to read more about Grayson and Nathaniel's future affair. And wouldn't mind if they fell in love and Grayson left his wife for him either...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a debut story...very much enjoyed it! Will there be further chapters?? Gotta love a homewrecking twink lol. I hope Nathaniel firmly wins over Grayson.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Really, you should sell your story to some production for profit. I feel so guilty of reading your work free.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year ago

Holy crap this was HOT HOT HOT. Excellent job and I love how your mind works!

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I kept picturing myself as Grayson as I looked at your profile pic as it reminded me of the twink gay son of a woman i was dating and how he would come over when he knew i was there and pour out his little gay heart to his mom. I would look at him as a male version of her and as she was my submissive slut i would put her thru the paces afterwards and one night turned her into a screaming squirter as she flooded the bed bound and blindfolded as the bells on her nipple clamps shook vigorously back and forth. I wondered at that moment what her son laying next to her would look like as the naughtiest perverted thought came to mind as she begged me to fuck her I just knew where it was going to be that night; in her Ass. I had her gasping as i rubbed her clit and then applied the hitachi wand to it as it vibrated between us as the juices from her pussy were all the lube i needed along with the drool of my precum. She wanted a rough and violent fuck as I knew we had gone onto a new level. She became afraid of her emotions uttering the words every normal man wants to hear; but make some of us recoil in fear or hesitation. I would later hate that she had as I began to feel something at that moment as once those words are uttered with true emotion and feeling they are like a tattoo on your heart and nothing will remove them. Later it would be a curse to carry as those are the one's who break your heart. In my most naughty J/O sessions I wonder what it would have been like to see both of them as my submissive girls; asses up in the air begging for Daddy to fill them up and see if they both squealed and squeaked alike when they came. I knew that little blonde twink boy liked to roll on molly when he found a man he wanted to submit to and lived with some Lesbians that like to on occasion dress her up for fun as I knew i would be done for if it looked like i had an older and younger version while one had a pussy and the other still had a penis while both had delectable asses and cute noses and eyes that made me think i was almost seeing too many similarities. If ever i had thought of something like this story the roles would be reversed as I would be Grayson and the Mother and Son would be the victims as a Big Bubba would make us perform a twisted threesome. Ahh, but the closet I have come is in outing a sissy to is wife I seduced turning her into his Mistress and I as Her Bull that I would fuck both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome first story!! I loved Nathaniel's scheme, but also his character growth with Grayson. And Grayson was soooo hot. When it came down to it, he couldn't resist this scheming twink lol. Will there be future chapters? Boy, I would love to see more of these two together, with Grayson falling in love/deeper lust with Nathaniel, despite trying to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somehow i also want to see Craig in the action. Maybe a threesome. Great story BTW. I would like to read more of your works🥰😘😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot hot hot! I need more of Nathaniel and Grayson together, it was so deliciously naughty. I don’t think hot married Grayson stands a chance if sexy twink Nathaniel keeps up the pressure to seduce and win him over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it bad that I want Grayson to leave his wife and be with Nathaniel??? I feel like Nate seriously awakened something in his Daddy lol. A very sexy ready, hoping for another installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will there be more of Nathaniel and Grayson together romantically?? They were fire together, they just needed a little scheming to give them a push and to remove Grayson’s inhibitions 😈

I’d literally read multiple chapters about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nathaniel is a selfish, arrogant asshole! He’s certain that he’s gods gift to straight men. He believes that his oral skills are such that it’s inconceivable that any straight man would fail to immediately fall in love with him and leave their wives and children for him. He has no regard for anyone but himself, his delusional claims of caring about Grayson notwithstanding.

Grayson should have fired him on the spot for this stunt, and/or turned him over to the police. Actually, I guess it doesn’t really matter, because one day they’re going to find Nathaniel’s mutilated corpse in a dumpster after he tries to seduce the wrong straight man. Or men!

I almost hoped that Buddy would fuck Nathaniel at gunpoint and accidentally blow what passes for his brains out at the moment of orgasm.

Look, I love straight seduction stories, and have written a few myself. But I *try* to draw the line at extortion and dangerous, probably illegal activity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m totally here for more chapters of Nathaniel and Grayson having an affair…so hot together. Maybe they ultimately get a HEA together!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the best stories on here, but needs a couple more pages or chapters. Hopefully more to cum on this story..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why do i feel like this was all going according to graysons plan? There are like some hints i guess mainly, the bathroom time and him being somewhat strong and stable all thru the incident. May be grayson put buddy near nathaniels building that night? Idk. Anyway hot hot hot story!

DamondevilleDamondeville9 months ago

I would pay for more of this story I’m so curious what happens to their potential love. Please please write some more chapters letting us know if they find happiness

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot story . . . One action that I thought was going to happen, and I thought would have happened was a final threesome. I know that if I was buddy and had a big buzz and bone hard watching the hot passion sex unfolding before me in the heat of the moment I would have said fuck it, stripped naked grab some of Greyson's cum into my hand coating my hard cock, and move up behind Greyson's muscled ass checks while holding the gun to his temple. I'd put my mouth next to ear and whisper don't move and don't resist. Then spread his hard muscular ass checks place my cock up to his virgin hole and push forward popping his cherry man hole. But, Buddy was afraid that he would be found out, and his suppressed true feelings would be known by someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know I shouldn't feel this way but wow!! So hot and sensual!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous