Conquered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking of his dick.

I knew it was love at first sight when I met Grayson, but once I saw his dick... Well, if this was a Shel Silverstein book, I'd finally found my missing piece. It was perfect. Hanging there over his balls, his circumcised dick somehow looked as confident in its abilities as the rest of him did. It was a perfect thick one with a great dorsal vein going right down the center. That vein was unique; it gave him character. It announced that this was Grayson's dick, and once I knew it was there... there was always going to be an added level of intimacy between us now whenever I looked him in the eye. I could picture that vein at any time, and he knew it. And he had the most perfect, inviting, pink cock head I've ever seen in my life. He had neatly trimmed blonde pubes. I didn't care if I was staring or drooling; since I was probably gonna die in a few minutes anyway, I made sure I got a nice good loooong look at that dick.

"Are you all right, Nathaniel?" Grayson asked, placing his big, manly hand on my face and looking right into my eyes. God, I loved this man.

"I'm a little dizzy," I said weakly.

"You're gonna get it again in a second if you and your pal don't start listening to my directions better," Buddy barked. "I said it's your turn to strip too, fuckface."

"Hey! You practically knocked the poor kid unconscious," Grayson argued exasperatedly. "Just take your time, Nathaniel," Grayson said to me sweetly, in a fatherly voice.

WHACK. I found myself on the ground again, seeing stars. I began to sob uncontrollably.

"Leave him alone! You're gonna kill him!" Grayson yelled at Buddy.

"Argue with me ONE MORE TIME, you rich motherfucker. Don't you get it? Your money isn't gonna save you here," Buddy yelled, pointing his gun at Grayson now, and cocking it.

"Nooo!" I yelled, between sobs. "Don't shoot!" I got up off the ground, and looked into Grayson's eyes. As tears streamed down my face, I said, shakily, "I don't want to die. I'm only 24 years old. Please, don't fight him anymore." My voice was now just a mere whisper, as I pleaded. "Please, Grayson. Just do what he says, so we can both get out of this."

Grayson put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. With his eyes, he told me that he would take care of me and help me through this. He never for a moment stopped being the leader, the daddy, the alpha male in the room. I'd had a semi since the moment I saw Grayson nude, but now I was fully hard.

I didn't dress in a suit like Grayson, I just had on a t-shirt and jeans. If I wasn't already pitching a tent from the intense eye contact with Grayson, I would've become erect getting undressed in front of Buddy and Grayson. I'm a huge exhibitionist. I know I look good, and being watched by men turns me on, knowing that they may begin to have naughty thoughts about my body that they shouldn't be having. There's something about me that just makes my body sweet irresistible candy to straight men, and I absolutely love showing off.

When I was in a fraternity in college, we actually had a communal shower in one of the bathrooms. I swear, if it had been socially acceptable, I would have just holed up in there all day on Saturdays. I was always hard when I was in there, and it never embarrassed me or made me feel self-conscious. Instead, I was delighted whenever I caught guys looking. I would wink at them and flirt with my eyes, and they'd often be the ones blushing as they started to get hard from the attention. Let's just say the list of my frat brothers who didn't fuck me at some point is probably shorter than the list of my brothers who did.

So, anyway, I absolutely loved being nude around straight men. I had to make an effort not to seem too excited to strip down in front of Buddy and Grayson. I had to act like this was such a difficult thing for me to do. But when I stepped out of my underwear, there was nothing more I could do to hide it... it was clear that I was extremely enthusiastic about this situation.

My penis pointed upwards at a very nice angle. I was proud of it.

"Well, well, well," said Buddy. "What do we have here? A gay twink? Seeing Mr. Hot Shot over here naked got you all hot and bothered, didn't it, you little freak?" Buddy asked. "Answer me, fag!" he said, again cocking his gun and pointing it at me

"S-S-Sorry, what did you ask?" I stuttered.

"I asked if you're gay, son," Buddy repeated. I looked pleadingly at Grayson. We'd never discussed my sexuality, but I assume he knew I was gay. I didn't know how he felt at gays, but he was so religious, and I would be shocked if he'd ever experienced sex with a man before. I'd be surprised if he'd experienced sex with anyone besides his wife before, actually.

"What does that matter?" I asked, my voice shaky, about to start crying again.

"Because I could go for some head right about now," Buddy said, narrowing his eyes.

"Come on now!" Grayson yelled, in his angriest voice yet. "I'm not going to allow you to touch him. That's just not going to happen. Get it out of your mind." Grayson sounded almost threatening.

"Why, Mr. Hot Shot?" Buddy asked mockingly. "You got something going on with the kid? You letting him suck you off under your desk while you go around to churches preaching to the rest of us?"

"I'm a married man, and I love my wife. I would never cheat on her," Grayson said stoically.

"Well, it's up to you, Mr. Hot Shot. This little cutie over here is going to suck one of us. So who is it gonna be? You want him to suck me, or you?"

I just knew I needed to let him know that I really really preferred him over Buddy.

"Grayson, please," I whimpered. "Please, I'm afraid of him. Don't make me... do it to him. Please."

"I can't. I'm a married man," Grayson said softly, between clenched teeth, now finally starting to lose his confidence for the first time, and beginning to get emotional himself.

But contrary to his words, I noticed his quick, curious glance on me again, as if he was slowly starting to change his mind.

"How about I just kill you then, big boy?" Buddy barked out. "I'll splatter your fucking rich dude brains all over the wall, and then I'll just have my way with this little twink over here. With no lube, so he has something to remember me by." I let out another girlish yelp and started sobbing uncontrollably again.

"Grayson, please," I begged. "I don't want your kids not to have a father. Please... just let me do what he said. Please, Grayson." I know I said before that begging was never the way to go about it, but I hoped bringing up Grayson's kids would trigger his survival mechanism, and help him to get over his mental block about cheating to do whatever he had to do to stay alive for his family's sake.

I was playing it up... but a part of this wasn't just performance. Buddy was repeatedly going far beyond what he and I had discussed. I wasn't completely convinced that he wasn't serious about fucking me with no lube.

"Grayson, it's OK. It's OK. It's OK," I whispered softly, repeating myself as if trying to put him in a trance, or perhaps under a spell. "Just say you'll go along with it, and close your eyes," I said in a peaceful, comforting voice. I repeated this over and over a few more times, just as you would repeat yourself trying to soothe an infant to sleep. I hoped I could take Grayson out of this moment. I squeezed his hand with mine and tried again to plead with him with my irresistible puppy dog face, but he refused to meet my gaze, directing his steel blue eyes straight ahead, almost robotically.

"Well, which is it, motherfucker? Is he sucking me off, or is he sucking you off?" Buddy asked.

Grayson hung his head. I believe he was feeling shame. Perhaps for the first time in all of this, he was feeling truly helpless. He was realizing that he had no control in this situation, and no good options. He made a grunting noise.

"I didn't hear you, motherfucker," Buddy said, placing the pistol against Grayson's temple.

Grayson's face suddenly had the most pained expression I've ever seen in my life. I suddenly felt the heaviness of the situation I had put him in, but I refused to let myself feel guilt. I'd come too far to back out now. There was no denying that this moment was clearly causing him extreme anguish, and I felt for the guy.

Would he flush twenty-something years of fidelity and marital bliss down the drain? Would he violate his morals by engaging in homosexuality? How would he live with himself if he did this? But death wasn't an option. Who would take care of his wife and kids if he was dead? And could he really live with himself if he selfishly chose to subject me to being violated by Buddy?

Grayson suddenly looked completely defeated.

"Me," he said, giving up. He continued looking straight ahead, trying to completely dissociate himself from this nightmare situation. But I was such a good cocksucker that it was gonna be pretty damn hard for him to do that.

"You heard him pretty boy," Buddy said. "Time for you to get what you've been dreaming about. Get to work."

He didn't need to tell me twice.

I knelt down in front of Grayson. He was still flaccid. But I'd never failed before at making a straight man hard when I got to what I do best. He was standing straight, like a soldier, his gaze fixed straight ahead, as if off into the distance. Off somewhere else, where this wasn't really happening, where he wasn't naked, wasn't being held at gunpoint, and where there wasn't a young gay man on his knees in front of him about to fellate him to completion.

The first thing I did, that I had to do to acknowledge the elephant in the room, was run my tongue slowly up and down that big, unique dorsal vein. Neither Grayson nor I were ever going to forget that that's the first place I went for.

I traced that trademark, bulging, manly blood vessel with my tongue as if to plant my flag and claim it permanently for myself. There wouldn't be another day in his life when he looked at that vein and didn't think of me. His dick would never be fully his own again; it would always be part mine.

I paid no attention to the fact that Buddy was there. All my butterflies went away. That small, first taste of Grayson's dick was enough to put my nerves at ease. I was doing my favorite thing in the world, and with the man of my dreams. Everything was going to be OK.

With my thumb and forefinger, I picked his dick up now from the base and kissed the tip, making a nice pucker noise that echoed throughout the room. I was very careful not to talk as I knew Grayson was very nervous, and I did not want to take him out of the moment; still, I made a slight feminine "mmm" noise to demonstrate deference. That worked, as his flaccid dick throbbed for the first time when I did that. Then I took his whole dick into my mouth. I slowly explored all over his dick with my tongue, for the first time tasting Grayson's unique man taste. I placed my left hand on his butt and with my right hand I gently stroked his lower abs. I wanted to comfort him and also pay respect to his masculinity with each move I made.

I absolutely loved the way he tasted. There was something about his taste that was so aligned with his personality. It was detectably male, yet clean, warm, welcoming, friendly. My tongue continued to massage underneath his shaft while my hand continued exploring and petting his abs. I could feel he was at about half-mast, so I now started to use my lips to really suck him. When I felt him grow I made another soft noise, this time a somewhat restrained, impressed, girlish squeal.

"Oh," Grayson said, an involuntary utterance of deep guttural pleasure escaping through his lips.

Well, it's embarrassing, I'd barely even started yet, but Grayson's grunt along with the delightful assault of his unique man flavor on my tastebuds, and the feeling of his dick so perfectly filling up my mouth, caused me to start to lose control. I didn't stop sucking, in fact I picked up the pace, but I felt my own orgasm coming and I hadn't even touched my own dick! Grayson's full hardness was now mine to behold, my lips sucking him up and down with a speed that most humans cannot achieve.

"Oh my God!" Grayson said again. These words skipped my brain and were heard immediately by my dick, which started spurting. I'm proud of the fact that I never stopped sucking him as I experienced the best orgasm of my life. This beautiful man's pleasure was my pleasure. I acquired superhuman strength during that orgasm and began deepthroating Grayson, and it didn't hurt at all. In fact, feeling him press his proof of maleness against that back of my throat just felt so immensely right, like it was the sensation I'd been waiting my whole life for.

When my orgasm subsided, I looked down, and to my horror, there was now a big puddle of my cum on Grayson's foot.

"I can't believe you just did that," Buddy said. "You came without even touching yourself? Are you telling me you got so aroused sucking this man's dick that you unloaded all your cum just from tasting him? My God, you are one sick fuck."

I ignored him. Nothing was going to ruin this for me. But I could not ignore Grayson's surprised face as he peeked down at his feet.

"Hey," said Buddy, pulling my head off Grayson's dick. "I'm talking to you."

How fucking annoying. Couldn't he see that I was in the middle of something important?

"Don't you swallow that load when it comes," Buddy warned me. "You spit it in this here coffee cup," he said, motioning to the clean mug on my desk, "Or else you die. Got it?"

I nodded, again not wanting to talk too much so as not to ruin the moment for Grayson.

Now, where was I?

Oh, yes.

I kissed Grayson's abs and ran my hands over his pecs. Well, he must really like his pecs noticed and played with, because he emitted some gasps of pleasure as I did this. I bobbed my dead dutifully on his dick, creating a steady stream of sucking and making sure I was doing it so loudly that sloppy noises kept echoing throughout the room. I didn't go out of my way to make girlish pleasure noises, but I didn't stifle them as they naturally escaped my mouth. I had no control over it. The man transformed me into his perfect submissive suck slave, and I didn't care if the entire world knew it. I think he was really turned on by the fact that I was clearly admiring all of the muscles he had spent so many years crafting. But I made sure I never got distracted and always kept a steady suck going.

Blowjobs aren't rocket science. People think you need to make them fancy, but it's easy. I start with the tease, and once I get the dick hard, I keep it dependable. A guy needs to know when he gets close that you're going to keep doing the same thing and not switch it up at that moment, otherwise he will get frustrated and not cum. So that's what I did. Kept moving my lips up and down and kept sucking him and kept making submissive satisfied sounds.

"Hunnhhhhh," Grayson made a loud grunt, almost like a bark. He was getting close.

"Mmmmm," I signaled my submissiveness and deference.

"Hunnnnnnnhhhhhh," he started actually pumping himself forward down my throat, and I took every inch of him like an absolute champ.

"Uhhhh," I squealed. I was just a helpless waif in need of his daddy seed. I had to let him know that.

"Oh God. Oh God. UHN! Oh GOD! Oh MY GODDDDDD. Hunnnnnnhhhhhh," he grunted, and he exploded in my mouth. It was the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted in my life, and yet Buddy had cruelly forbidden me from swallowing any of it.

It was hard to just hold it all in there, because he just kept cumming and cumming. And it was gonna overflow out of my mouth. But this was serious business, and it was a life or death situation, so I did the responsible thing and made sure I conserved it all.

After a moment, he withdrew, and Buddy put the coffee mug up to my mouth.

"Spit," Buddy ordered. So I spit all of Grayson's babies out into the mug. And holy shit, it was a ton. It filled up like half the mug. When nobody was looking, I used a napkin to wipe up a little of my jizz... but Grayson's beautiful argyle stocks were, unfortunately, stained now.

I looked up at Grayson, hoping the orgasm would have calmed his nerves a little. He finally made eye contact with me, and gave me a tiny little smile, as if to express a tinge of embarrassment mixed with gratitude for the blowjob. I stood up and finally put my face in the concave, smooth part of Grayson's chest between his pecs like I'd been wanting to all evening. He put his arm around me and held me there. This experience had bonded us. How wonderful!

"I've never seen anything like that before," said Buddy. "What is it about sucking dick that you find so pleasurable? Seriously. What exactly is in it for you?"

Really, Buddy? We were going to have a philosophical question and answer session about blowjobs while we were naked in an office with my boss's cum in a coffee mug on my desk? That's what we were gonna do now?

I looked up at the clock. 5:40. Not even an hour had gone by yet, and I already got one load out of Grayson. We were making good time, actually.

"If I'm attracted to a man, I guess I just feel happy knowing I made him feel good," I said.

"But don't you ever want a man to suck you?" Buddy asked.

"Not really," I answered honestly. "I just get more turned on being submissive."

"You're a sick fuck," Buddy said, before weirdly cackling. He took an airplane bottle of vodka out of his pocket and took a quick shot. Oh, great. He was gonna get even drunker as he had a deadly weapon pointed at us. Lovely.

I guess I should have stipulated sobriety as a condition in the verbal contract.

I stayed completely hard as Grayson held me against his chest, but I also noticed... he did not go completely soft. Now that was a nice surprise.

"Check this out, you guys," Buddy grinned, turning his smartphone toward us. And there, in HD video, was Grayson grunting as he emptied the contents of his balls into my mouth, and me moaning like a whore as I received his load with glee.

"I already uploaded this to my account on PornTubeCentral," Buddy said, grinning even wider now. "If either one of you does something stupid, like talking to the police, I set this video to public, and everyone will know about you two. It's a great video, though. You're really good. I think I'd like to take a turn myself now," Buddy said. "But I don't want a blowjob anymore. I want that cute ass of yours."

"Noooo!" I whined.

"NO!" Grayson bellowed. "You told me if I... if he did that, you would leave him alone. So... leave him alone."

"Please protect me, Grayson," I said, cuddling the side of my cheek up against his chest. "Don't let him rape me. Please."

I noticed Grayson's dick throbbed. So he had a thing for being the big strong protector.

Fine with me. I loved being the damsel in distress.

"Why don't you just go? You had fun, you got your video, just go home now and leave us alone," Grayson said calmly. He'd executed a lot of business deals in his time, and I could see why. He was so calm, even after he'd just ejaculated in his gay employee's mouth and found out there was a recording of it. He never stopped conveying quiet, understated masculinity. It was... so arousing to me. I had him in my mouth, and it was the most thrilling experience of my life. Now my asshole was yearning for what my mouth had.

"Fine. Give me your wallets, then," Buddy said. This wasn't the plan. I was supposed to meet Buddy in an alley and bring him his money after this was done. Was Buddy about to take the money and run before I had the chance to get fucked? If he counted the money right out in the open, then Grayson might question why I'd been carrying so much cash on me.