Conquered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grayson picked up his wallet, which he'd neatly placed on top of his folded pants. I had to rummage through my jeans' pocket for mine. Once I had it, Grayson motioned for me to hand him my wallet.

"No, no, no, do you think I'm stupid? Give both of the wallets to the twink," Buddy ordered, never pointing his gun away from Grayson. So Grayson sighed and handed me his wallet. "Now put them both in my pockets, sissy boy."

I walked meekly over to Buddy and put one wallet in his left pocket, and the other in his right. But when I turned around to walk back over to Grayson, Buddy grabbed me by the neck and put the gun to my temple again. Buddy held me close to him and pushed me so that my butt was right against his crotch. I felt the hardness through his pants. Then I felt his hot breath on my neck. A chill went down my spine. I was simultaneously disgusted to be manhandled by this hairy fireplug of a man... and also kinda turned on to be touched by another man in front of Grayson. Maybe Grayson would get jealous? And it sure looked like it. Grayson's handsome face became a bit more red and his lips tightened.

"You can get dressed now," Buddy said, taunting Grayson. "And watch me and the twink. You ready for a ride, baby?" Buddy asked me.

Then Grayson, my knight in shining armor, made a move like he was going to punch Buddy. Buddy ducked Grayson's punch but decked Grayson right in the nose. Buddy then made a move like he was going to pistol whip Grayson.

"Buddy, stop it!" I yelled. "Stop it! I beg you. He has children!"

Buddy pulled away from Grayson.

"Grayson! Are you OK? Are you injured?"

"I'm fine," he mumbled. Buddy cocked his gun and pointed it at Grayson.

"I was about to let you both go, dipshit," Buddy said to Grayson. "But you had to be the fucking hero."

"I'm sorry," said Grayson.

"Don't try anything else," warned Buddy.

"He's not going to. Right, Grayson?" I asked. I gave Grayson my innocent, worried, helpless little gay boy face again. "Please, Grayson, I need you to stay alive... if you die, you heard what he said he would do to me."

"I promise I'm not going to do that again. Don't shoot."

Buddy pointed the gun at me and motioned to the table. "Get on the table, and lie down flat on your back." I complied. "Time for you to get fucked," Buddy announced.

"Now wait a minute," Grayson said slowly. "I don't want to fight you, but I'm not going to stand by and let you... rape him."

"I'm not going to rape him," Buddy said gleefully. "You're going to fuck him. And you either do it, or die."

"I won't be unfaithful to my wife," Grayson stated plainly and fearlessly.

Yet again, I needed to convince Grayson that getting fucked by him was what I preferred.

"Grayson," I begged. "Be reasonable. None of this is worth dying for. Your wife will understand. She loves you."

He looked me straight in the eyes. There was something there that I could not fully understand. I could not grasp it now. We were staring at each other and I knew it was a very important moment. He was losing this fight.

"I made vows," he said, choking back tears. "I did it in front of God."

"Grayson, please," I said, now crying myself. I sat up and looked Grayson in the eye, whispering in my most earnest voice, "I don't want it to be him. For me. Please."

Grayson sighed deeply and again hung his head in shame. After some prolonged silence, he finally nodded. "I'll do it for you, Nathaniel. God, forgive me."

Grayson walked over and stood above me. I had the most amazing view of his body at this angle. His face had the stoic look of a soldier about to march to certain death. Unfortunately, he had gone completely flaccid by now, and his dick was even doing a bit of the scared turtle thing. So I got up on my hands and knees and buried my face in his crotch.

I didn't do any teasing this time, just engulfed his dick with my mouth and started my patented, expert sucking. Grayson's dick relaxed and began hardening quickly, happy to bend its will to my affectionate touch. And this time, Grayson actually fucked my mouth a bit. When I felt that Grayson was fully hard, I took him out of my mouth and returned to the position on my back. I put my hands underneath my knees and raised my feet up in the air. Grayson stood between my legs, but this really wasn't the ideal place for him to fuck me, because Grayson had to kind of bend his knees down to get his dick in the right position where it could piston into my hole. Also, Grayson's length and girth were going to be difficult for even my experienced hole to accommodate without proper lubrication.

I turned to Buddy and, in the voice of a frightened chihuahua, begged him to please let Grayson have some lube.

Buddy handed Grayson the mug full of his sperm. "OK, big shot, lube him up," Buddy barked.

Oooh, this was kinky. Buddy had improvised this detail all on his own, but I definitely approved. I looked up at Grayson, knowing he had a full, unobstructed view of my asshole. Grayson was a man full of testosterone: his muscular physique, deep voice, and big, hard, dick that shot lots and lots of sperm were all proof of that. And men with lots of testosterone enjoy sticking their dicks in holes and thrusting. It is their nature to do so. Any man who loved to fuck would kill for the view Grayson had - my body spread submissively for him to take - and I could tell from Grayson's countenance that it was arousing for him as well, as much as he tried to hide it.

Grayson compliantly dipped his hand in the mug full of his sperm, and slowly reached forward. His hand was cold and wet when he reached into the shallow part of my butt hole and coated it with his seed. I felt my dick tingle, and a gladness overtook my entire being, to the point where I even felt the pleasure sensation in my teeth. "Deeper," I said, guiding Grayson, as I'd met his wife and I doubted she'd ever given him this opportunity.

Grayson got some more sperm on his fingers and reached deeper into my hole. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of satisfaction, reveling in the ecstatic sensation I felt as he ventured deeper and deeper, buttering up his perfect submissive boy with his daddy juice. He was getting a little more adventurous with his fingers, but I think he was still unsure of how deep he could go, and perhaps a little bit scared as well. "Deeper, please," I whimpered.

I was sloppy wet by now and his sperm made the most disgusting, most wonderful sound I've ever heard as he took his fingers out and then placed them back in, fucking me slowly with them. I wasn't even attempting to conceal the absolute joy I felt. My face showed it, and I made all sorts of satisfied noises to let him know he was doing it right. Finally, he found my prostate, and massaged it firmly...

...and I had my second orgasm of the night. Right there, all over my stomach, for him to see and - hopefully - admire. This one was even more powerful than the first, and I made quite the mess all over myself. I didn't know how long it lasted or how much I squirmed, or what sorts of noises I made, because I had entered a state I can only describe as nirvana. When I finally opened my eyes, I blushed a little, but Grayson was standing above me with a more relaxed, amused expression. And I couldn't help but notice that he was still rock hard; if possible, he was even harder now than before.

Did seeing me get turned on also cause Grayson to get turned on? Was he getting off on this? Perhaps finding out, in spite of himself, that there was actually something very appealing about fucking another man? Perhaps he was finding that having a beautiful young twink's perfect hole spread out in front of him aroused his masculine instincts and sensibilities? Grayson cleaned me off with a sweatshirt I had hanging on my office chair, and threw it down to the ground. He coated his dick with some of his sperm, so it looked so nice and shiny.

Grayson grabbed hold of my legs and used them to pull me closer to him, and placed his hardness at my entry. I moaned as he pushed it slowly inside. When he was all the way in, I felt more full and complete than I'd ever felt in my life. This was what my body was designed for. I wanted to give everything I had to this man. I wanted him to have the best pleasure of his life, because of how my body made him feel. And it was actually happening. In spite of the fucked up circumstances, it really was such a beautiful thing. "Oh, Grayson," I said dreamily, stroking his forearms. I knew it was better not to speak. But I had to let myself experience that intimate moment of calling my lover by his name while he was inside of me.

He was a bit shy and tentative when he began thrusting in and out of me slowly. I looked up at him, and I guess my face was showing pure bliss, because I thought I saw him suppress a smile. I'm sure seeing the effect he was having on me, and the immense world of pleasure I was experiencing from his perfect dick, was filling him with even more arrogance and confidence, and he gradually began to go deeper and faster. I moaned and moaned like a bitch in heat, and Grayson fucked like a champion. I was serving as the vessel in appreciation of Grayson and all his masculinity, which is just the thing that made me happiest in the world. And Grayson was dominating me in every way, just as nature intended. The way our bodies came together was truly magical.

He got bold at one point and thrust so deep as to bottom out, and this brought me to a new level of ecstasy that I had never previously reached. He clearly loved it as well, because it was at that moment that he decided that he needed to change positions - probably so he could hold me closer and fuck me deeper. He picked me up in his strong arms. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and rested my head on his neck. It was inappropriately romantic for this situation, but knowing I'd probably never get another chance, I threw caution to the wind and kissed him all over his neck. He was clean-shaven, always, but feeling just a tiny bit of stubble and smelling the slightest bit of aftershave made me spurt a little more. I didn't know if it was cum or pre-cum. He exhaled loudly as I kissed his neck. I guess I'd found another one of his secret arousal spots. Finally, I even kissed that studly Adam's Apple of his that I'd been lusting over all these months.

Grayson carefully placed me on the floor. I couldn't read his face as he commanded, "Flip over," but I dutifully complied and got on my hands and knees. He grabbed my butt with both hands and again positioned himself behind me. He then proceeded to thrust deep, in and out, as quickly as a jackhammer. As he fucked, he pushed me down to the ground, holding one arm underneath my neck to pull me close to him as he pistoned in and out. Now I felt him behind me, and the feeling of his strong chest against my back and his hot breath behind my ears was driving me wild. I'm sure that it was going to take the carpet cleaners years to get out the stain as I leaked a continuous stream of pre-cum all over the ground.

Grayson moved my whole body with his every thrust, and I made sure to keep my butt pointed a little up at an angle to offer him maximum pleasure and resistance. Geometry is largely useless; the only thing I ever got from it was learning to reach peak efficiency during gay sex. Grayson began grunting like an animal again, and I knew he was close. If Buddy had said anything during any of this, I was unaware of it. I couldn't be bothered to care. Grayson's dick was my entire world.

Grayson made a particularly loud grunt.

"Yes, daddy," I said in my most manic pixie dream girl voice. He grunted even deeper and louder and more violently. I moaned, and he grunted right in my ear, as if in animalistic rage. "I want you, daddy," I said. I was careful not to use the "L" word, but I can tell you that I certainly felt it. I wanted to be fucked like this by Grayson every day for the rest of my life.

He grunted again, and again, and again. "Fill me up, daddy," I whined. And then he pulled me close and bottomed out, and I felt him begin to shoot.

"Oh God! UNGGHHHHHH!" Grayson bellowed. That did it, and my own dick again spurted like a faucet.

"Uhhhhh!" I exclaimed, feeling so completely blessed to be having a simultaneous orgasm with the man of my dreams, who coated my insides with his essence. I had almost a religious belief at this moment that if I just hoped for it enough, I really could become pregnant with Grayson's child. As he coated my hole with his love cream, it was as if every fiber of my being was being subsumed in him. I was reborn in this moment; I was the sole property of Grayson Nash, and I could never again belong to another.

Grayson pulled out, and slowly sat in my office chair, sweaty and exhausted from so much exertion. I stood up and finally looked over at Buddy, who I'd frankly forgotten was even still in the room.

"Well, I'm about ready to finish up here," Buddy said. "But I gotta make sure you two lovebirds don't call the police as soon as I leave." Buddy tossed me a rope. "Tie up the stud horse to that chair, fag boy." I raised my eyebrows. This hadn't been part of the plan. I walked over to Grayson with the rope. He was still worked up, breathing in and out rapidly. I know it was the best fuck I'd ever had. I'm sure Grayson had enjoyed it as well. I looked at the clock on the wall. 6:40. Grayson sure could fuck like a prince, especially considering he was a man in his mid-40s. Two orgasms for him and more than I could count for me. I was proud.

Finally, Grayson made eye contact with me.

"Go ahead, Nathaniel. If it gets rid of him, it's worth it."

I tied his arms to the chair. Buddy told me how to do the knots so he could be sure Grayson wouldn't escape too easily. As I was working the knots, I kept feeling Grayson's sperm seeping out of my butt hole. I kinda wished Grayson and Buddy weren't there so I could drink up the sperm that was left over in the mug without being judged.

Finally, Buddy seemed to be satisfied that Grayson couldn't escape. Then, he surprised me again by taking out another rope.

"Straddle him, princess," he ordered.

So I sat on Grayson's lap, face to face with him, one leg on each side of him, as Buddy used the rope to tie me up as well. He positioned my hole and Grayson's dick so that Grayson's semi-hard member was again right at the opening of my hole.

"Sit on his dick," Buddy commanded me. I needed to hold Grayson's dick with one hand to really do this right, but since my hands were both tied up, I got it up there as best as I could under the circumstances, though it wasn't as far up there as I would have preferred.

Well, this was awkward. I was tied to my boss, right at eye level, with his dick up my ass. Not that I was complaining!

"Well, it's been a pleasure doing business with you guys," Buddy announced while taking another swig of vodka. "Just so you know, by the time you guys get out of here, I'll be long gone."

"Fine. Can you just leave now?" I asked, thrilled that I would never see this scumbag again.

"One more thing," said Buddy. "I want to see you guys kiss. And not a peck on the cheek. I want to see you kiss on the lips, a deep kiss, the way lovers kiss."

To my absolute shock, Grayson didn't hesitate for even a moment! He placed his lips on mine and gave me the most sensual kiss. It lasted for quite a while, before he closed his lips and pulled slightly away. He met my gaze, turned his head slightly, and kissed me again, this time sticking his tongue in my mouth. I felt myself blushing. I let myself be vulnerable as Grayson showed me how truly passionate he could be, kissing me again and again. I thought I felt affection pass from his lips to mine.

A fuck was one thing.

But to be kissed like this... Maybe he had some kind of feelings for me, hidden deep down? Perhaps even love?

By the time Grayson stopped kissing me, Buddy was already gone. The knots were tied incredibly tight, and there was really no way we could untie them. If we pulled enough, we might break the chair, which would free us, but we might also tip the chair and end up on the ground.

I was worried for a minute that Buddy was going to rat me out before he left. I was grateful he hadn't. Maybe he wasn't that crazy after all?

It was an awkward silence as we sat together naked, pressed up against each other.

Grayson was still hard up my ass, thus preventing any more of his cum from leaking out for the moment. It had been leaking for a while, but there was still plenty up there. He had seriously shot a lot up there, and deep. I was on PrEP and he was definitely not promiscuous, so I wasn't worried at all about taking his load.

"So do I get a raise now?" I finally said, hoping that cracking a joke would break the silence.

Grayson chuckled a little at this.

"Thank you, Grayson," I said. "That was a really big sacrifice you made for me."

But something seemed to be troubling Grayson all of a sudden. Something was going on in his head. Maybe he was figuring out how to free us?

"I'm so stupid," he mumbled, shaking his head. "How did I not catch that?" he asked.

"What do you mean, Grayson?" I had no idea what he was talking about.

"How did you know his name was Buddy, Nathaniel?" he asked.

"Huh?" I said, snapping my head up.

"I didn't even catch it when you said it, but I was just going over it again in my mind. You called the gunman by his name. When he punched me, you said, 'Buddy, stop it. He has children.' I can remember it so clearly. I can hear you saying it in my head. How did you know his name was Buddy?"

Uh. Oh.

"I was probably just saying buddy, like 'hey buddy,'" I lied.

Grayson looked deep into my soul. This was not the kind of man you could get away with lying to. He had a certain gravitas.

"I can't believe this. You knew his name. You knew the jerk's name! Tell me the truth, Nathaniel," he said, as a father would say to a lying child. He repeated the question, "How did you know that his name was Buddy?"

"I don't know, Grayson, I must have heard you say it. I don't even remember saying Buddy."

"No, I didn't say it, because I couldn't remember his name until I heard you say it. I only met him once, and it was months ago. Stop lying to me, Nathaniel. Answer me. How did you know his name was Buddy?"

"I didn't even say that, Grayson! I don't know what you're talking about." My voice seemed weirdly high-pitched.

"You're lying!" he raised his voice. "You set this all up, didn't you? That's why you kept telling me to cooperate with him. Am I wrong?"

I didn't know what to say. It was useless to lie to him, but if I told the truth, the only man I had ever truly loved was going to hate me for the rest of my life. Not to mention the fact that he could fire me or even send me to jail. This was the worst mess I'd ever gotten myself into.

Grayson had now lost his erection, and a particularly big gloop of his sperm oozed out of my ass.

"You set this all up for him to force me to have sex with you," Grayson said, taking pain to enunciate the righteous indignation on the word sex. "I would catch you gazing at me sometimes. I thought it was just a small attraction or harmless crush. But you've wanted this for a long time and you planned to make it happen. And now I broke my vows because of you. No more lies, Nathaniel. I deserve to know the truth. I just want to hear you admit it."

I began to cry again, tears streaming down my cheeks. Had to deny, deny, deny.

"Grayson, I've just been through the same hell that you went through! Why are you accusing me? We are both just lucky to be alive. Please, stop saying I did that. It hurts to think you would believe I could do something so horrible."

Grayson bore his eyes into me, his face all tensed up.