Conquered by Vikings

Story Info
Medieval female chief is conquered by Vikings.
1.9k words
4.06
24.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there, proudly. One of the Viking men was holding her arms behind her back while she was standing in the centre at the head of the great wooden hall. Her former fellow citizens of the fortified town were lined against the wall as prisoners, in chains, guarded by the viking men. Those that weren't among them, hadn't survived. They had been a stronghold and withstood the foreign attacks for years while the Vikings plundered the land around them, but now they had been defeated. And the Vikings would claim their booty.

Slowly, she heard the cries of battle outside fade and die out. She had lost. Captured, she stood there, as she saw the victors gather their silver and fondle the women at the sides of the hall. Then the gates of the great hall swung open.

He came in, with his last group of warriors. He looked every inch as dangerous as he was, while he stalked powerfully through the hall. A victorious Viking in full battle dress. He was broad and his hair was half tied back in braids, decorated with shining beads. His armor and his muscular arms were smeared with blood.

He slammed his dripping sword on the nearest table. To her surprise, he turned to a barrel of water at the side of the hall. He splashed water in his face. She saw the water trickle down his neck as he washed the blood off his face and hands. He didn't seem to pay heed to her or the prisoners aligned in the hall. He was the victor, Ragnar the Skullbreaker. He wasn't in a rush.

With a last big inhale and look of bliss, he lifted his face to the sky and slowly smoothed his hair back with his wet hands. Then he opened his eyes and looked at her.

'There she is'. He exclaimed, with a tone of irony, loud enough so that she and every body else could hear. 'This shithole is now mine!'. He made his way towards her. She knew what was going to happen to her. 'Who would have thought its dirty Saxon chief would be so pretty, eh?'

He grabbed her chin and forced her head still in front of his face. She looked into his eyes, coldly.

'I'm ready to suffer my fate', she replied, with a clear voice. 'But I hope you prove you are civilized through the treatment of my people'.

'We will show mercy to your subjects, but not to you', Ragnar replied, laconically. 'You are defeated, and I am here to claim my spoils of war.'

Slowly, he walked a circle around her, looking her up and down. 'And I have the feeling I will enjoy this prize more than silver', he added, grinning, as he leaned over and whispered in her ear. The sound of laughter broke out around them.

'Our civilization is that we breed our women thoroughly!' he exclaimed sardonically, more loudly again. And he slapped his arms around her and grabbed her buttock and squeezed it firmly. 'And you will be a good woman, I can see that'.

All the hair on her body stood straight up as she heard the laughter rise around her again, and saw him walking away and say 'I will have her. Put her on the table!'.

Two vikings took her by her arms and before she knew it she was on one the large table at the head of the hall. The two men held her arms firmly behind her back so that her chest was pushed forward painfully.

Slowly, Ragnar walked around the spectacle. Then, with a sudden burst of energy, he jumped on to the table.

'Undress her', he said.

With one rip, both vikings took her dress by the shoulders and ripped the long sleeved dress all the way down her body. In a reflex her hands shot to her breasts to cover herself. But she slowly let her arms fall to her sides.

It was silent for a second while she stood on the table, naked in full glory. Ragnar seemed starstruck by her beauty. Her frame was slender, with the light reflecting off the lines of her hips and collarbones accentuating her elegant build, while her breasts were large and full, with small pink pointed nipples. Her long, straight, brown hair flowed down to her flanks, where her narrow waist and flat stomach flaired out to wider hips. Her buttocks were beautifully shaped and topped long legs and set off her elegantly arched back.

'What did I tell you', Ragnar said, turning to his men. 'This Saxon wench is made for breeding!'.

He stepped towards her and pulled her to him, handling her breast. She had goosebumps and her pointy nipple pricked his hand. He looked into her eyes. 'Just one thing missing', he said. 'Cuff her!'

His men did as they were told and got two handcuffs. The cuffs clinged around her wrists. Ragnar had a long chain in his hand and ran in through her cuffs, while looking in her eyes, coldly. Then he looked up and threw the chain over the central beam of the hall so that her hands here pulled high over her head.

'Tie it up', he said. One of the men standing around the table attached the chain to a ring on the wall.

She was completely naked, unable to do or cover anything as her hands were held above her head. Her full breasts stood hard and taut, small nipples hard as stone.

Ragnar took her breast in his hand and kneeded it, firmly. She already felt his erection, rock hard. He bent his head down and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking the pink bud, hard. She whinced. She would be raped on the table, degraded, for everyone to see. But she accepted her fate.

He turned her around so that her back was towards him and pushed her down, so that her back was arched and she pulled slightly on the chain.

With his feet he pushed her legs apart. Her pussy came in full show. Slowly he let his fingers slide over her ass, down to her lips.

'Oh well, let's nog be too carefull with you now, eh?', he said. 'A lot of men will have you tonight'. And then he rammed his fingers deep inside her.

She cried out and threw her head in her neck, as his fingers invaded her pussy. Ragnar hugged her from behind and pulled her close to him. He heaved in her ear, while he fingerfucked her roughly.

The men around them cheered as Ragnar undid his upper armor and threw it off. He wipped out his cock, big and hard.

'Fighting gives you a terrible cockstand!', he said. 'I hope my English queen enjoys it', he growled in her ear from behind.

He took his cock in his hand and positioned himself at her entrance. She felt his large head spread the lips of her quim wide.

He grabbed her by the throat. Then he launched himself forward and penetrated her.

Again, she couldn't help but cry out and arch her back as he entered her roughly. Luckily her juices had smoothed the entrance slightly, but god, he was big. Too big.

Ragnar felt as though his blood flow to his cock was being cut off. 'God, this must be the tightest bitch i've ever had!'

The onlookers cheered. She, was still tied up with her hands over her head, and could do absolutely nothing to resist or cover herself.

After launching into her a few times, Ragnar released his grip on her throat and grabbed her by the hips. He held her firmly with both hands. Cheered by the crowd, he rammed into her from behind, over and over again, her breasts shaking with every impact.

He fucked her ferociously like that until he came, groaning. He came into her, deep inside, as he wrapped his arms around her and clenched onto her body, holding her tight. He splashed her womb with his semen.

Slowly, he pulled out. She felt humiliated.

Heaving heavily, she wondered what would happen next. Her pussy was visible for everyone to see, glistening, swollen, and dripping with Ragnars cum.

Ragnar walked around her and smoothed his hand through her hair. He lifted her face to make her look at him. She looked into his eyes fiercely.

"I hate you" she bit to him, voice dripping with disdain.

Ragnar laughed. "I think she liked it!" He exclaimed. Then he stepped back. 'She's all yours!'

Immediately, other men jumped on the table. A big viking with dark brown hair pulled her up and kissed her, long and deep. Then he bent to her breasts. At the same time another viking hugged her from behind and started burrying his hand between her legs.

Her breasts were kneaded firmly as the first man suckled her nipples and bit them softly. She moaned. Her pussy was gushing wet.

The man behind her started fingering her pussy.

Other vikings had started to gather around and she felt other hands handling her breasts and feeling between her legs, fingering her exploringly. She saw some men around the table stroke their bulges or whip out their cocks.

She was pushed forward so that her ass stuck out again, and she felt the eyes examine her opened pussy as she was poked and stroked.

A man leaning over her exposed behind dropped a drop of saliva on her ass, smoothing it down over her asscrack before pushing it deep into her quim with his thumb. Then she felt something smooth, warm and hard between her pussy lips.

A Viking twisted his hand in her hair and pulled her head back and he pushed in all the length of his penis and speared her on his cock, letting out a groan.

He pulled back and then plunged into her again, fucking her firmly and rythmically. She closed her eyes, but cried out as someone pinched and pulled her right nipple, hard. Ragnar was back, cock stronger than ever.

He pushed her head down to his cock. He fed his cock into her mouth, forcing her to lick and blow him. He pushed her head up and down on his wet cock, as another stranger fucked her hard from behind. She was fucked in two holes. In the meanwhile, other men still played with her breasts or with her clit.

She felt the cock fucking her pulling out, only to feel being stretched even wider as an even larger cock tried to enter her body. This man was rougher, fucking her hard and fast, mercilessly.

Like that, she was bread, only to be loaded with cum and soon take another cock who fucked her differently, again.

She started to become tired and lean on the chain, so they unleashed her and freed her from the cuffs. A viking went to lie on the table as he held his cock pointing up towards the ceiling, as she was placed on top and her pussy pushed down on his cock. She was taken from below, from behind as she was pushed on the table, or on her back, as she was held by the throat.

All the men that wanted that night, grasped their chance to touch her beautiful body and Take their turn fucking her. Finally, she lay there, panting, on the table, as the last man pulled out. Satisfied, the men did their pants up again, still enthusiastically reviewing their experience.

Ragnar threw her a cloak. 'Go wash yourself', Ragnar said. You've been punished. Now I will show mercy to your people. 'You can sleep in my chambers tonight'.