Conquering Yasmin

Story Info
Convincing my sister-n-law to become my sexual partner.
4.6k words
3.91
38.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For over ten years now I have wanted to fuck my wife's sister's brains out. Her name is Yasmin and I mean fuck her hard and deep non-stop for hours and hours. She was married to this complete and utter dickless moron British guy who just married her for her money. Their marriage had been on the rocks for years now and so she clearly hadn't had sex in a lot of years. Yasmin finally got the nerve to divorce him, but was clearly very lonely by herself. I knew this was my opportunity to get in her panties and feast on and fuck the shit out of her unused East Indian pussy with my massive 9" white cock. My cock got instantly rock hard just thinking about fucking the hell out of her cunt. The only problem was waiting for that perfect opportunity and then taking full advantage of it. It finally came, quite accidentally, about a year after her divorce was finalized.

My son and I had gone to see a movie and later that same night Yasmin called my wife. She had mentioned to my wife that she wanted to go see a movie and it just happened to be the same one I wanted to see, but it was not appropriate for my son. My wife suggested, half jokingly, that Yasmin and I should go see it together. I told my wife I'm ok with that if Yasmin and her were ok with it. My wife had been wanting to do something with our son, mommy and son time, so she suggested we plan both outings at the same time. That was absolutely perfect. My wife and son would be out together for about four hours and the movie was only about two hours long. That gave me two hours to play with and I had the perfect idea of how to make the most of the extra two hours.

We planned everything for the next Saturday and we all left about the same time. I went and picked up Yasmin and we went to the movies. Yasmin had started drinking about six months before she divorced her ex-husband. Mostly wine, but some beer as well. It just so happens the movie theater we were going to serves wine as well as the usual snacks and drinks. I suggested she get a glass of wine and I'll go get the other snacks. A few minutes later we had all of our snacks and drinks and headed to our movie. I had reserved seats in the middle of the back row. Because the movie had been out a little while, there weren't many people in the theater, so we had the row to ourselves and the closest people were four rows in front of us.

By the end of the announcements and previews, Yasmin had finished her wine, so I went and got her another glass. I got her a stronger brand of the same type of wine, clearly I don't know wines, in the hopes that it would have a faster and more powerful effect on her. Lucky for me it did. She finished it about thirty minutes later and without asking, I went and got her another one. By the time she finished it, she was VERY relaxed and leaning against me, almost laying on me. At one point she even put her head on my shoulder. I gently put my head on hers and she didn't resist or move her head.

I went and got her one more glass of wine and had to coax her a little to finish it, but once she did, she was borderline drunk. Not pass out drunk, but her inhibitions were gone. My arm was on the arm rest between us and at one point she put her arm around mine and I just automatically grabbed her hand and we held hands for the rest of the movie. Trust me, if she had been sober there is no way on earth she would have done that. Yasmin is a very prude and proper woman and would never ever doing something that inappropriate. She'd get very angry if I tried that.

The movie ended and I got up and grabbed all of our trash to throw away, but Yasmin was having a hard time getting up. I helped her get up and as soon as she stood, she fell against me and I quickly wrapped my arm around her to prevent her from falling. My hand landed right on her ass and I didn't even try to move it. She was so out of it she didn't even notice when I gave her ass a couple good squeezes. I became brave and even ran my hand down her ass crack and slipped my finger tips between her legs. She responded with slurred speech.

"Are you grabbing my ass Mike?"

"Of course not Yasmin. You know I would never do that. I'm just holding you so you don't fall."

"That's very nice of you Mike!"

"I'm happy to help. Let's head to the car."

"OK! I feel light headed."

"It's ok. I'll get you home and you can lay down and rest for a while."

We walked to my car with my arm around her and my hand right under the tit. I periodically pushed my thumb upwards into her bra covered tit. Yasmin had "C" size tits which are good sucking size tits. I don't care for smaller tits. They wouldn't give me anything to hold on to while I'm fucking her. We got to the car and I opened her door and I helped her in, making sure to feel her tits up as I buckle her seatbelt for her. I made sure to get two handfuls of Indian tit and boy did I. I could tell her nipples were hard as rock.

Yasmin was really out of it and after I buckled her seatbelt, I also made sure to run my and down between her legs and grab her crotch. She actually moaned a little when I did, so I slowly slid my fingers up and down her crotch a couple of times. I would bet money her pussy was dripping wet and I planned to find out. I got in and drove her home. When we got to her house I helped her in and took her to her bedroom. I had one of her tits in my hand the whole way and sat her on her bed. I then ran to her kitchen and got her another glass of wine.

"Here, drink this. It'll help with your feeling light headed."

She was so out of it that she drank the whole glass of wine down. I took the glass back to the kitchen and rinsed it and wiped my fingerprints off of it. I wanted no trace of me getting her drunk. When I got back to the bedroom she had fallen back onto the bed and looked like she had passed out, but she had just closed her eyes.

"Do you want me to help you into bed and cover you up Yasmin?"

She couldn't answer, so I shook her pretty good a few times with no response or movement. It was time. I pulled her up and removed her pullover sweater and then laid her back down. Then I unzipped her pants and pulled them off. There lay my sister-in-law in just her bra and panties and I was about to remove them as well. I took several pictures from different angles, including a few close ups of her crotch and tits. Her panties were very wet and I knew I could easily bury my cock deep inside her, but I wanted her sloppy gushing wet so I started playing with her body.

I started by flicking her clit through her panties and even though she was out of it, her body jerked each time I did it. That obviously meant her sexual senses were still very active. After playing with her clit for a little bit, I grabbed both of her rock hard nipples through her bra and gently pulled, twisted and played with them. I just happened to glance down at her crotch and her panties were soaked with pussy juice. It was time. I always carry my tripod with my cell phone holder on it in my car, so I got it and set it up right next to us and started recording everything I was doing to her.

My conquest of Yasmin started with me sliding my hand down her panties. What I found was a big sloppy messy pussy that was gushing pussy juice like a water hose. I immediately buried two fingers deep in her sloppy cunt and she let out a very loud gasp and groan. My fingers came out dripping pussy juice and slid both of them deep into her mouth. Yasmin needed to know how her pussy taste. Interestingly enough, she half heartedly tried to lick my fingers. I couldn't take any more, so I pulled her panties off and literally ripped her bra off.

Yasmin's cunt was covered by the dark forest. It was ridiculous how hairy her pussy was and I wasn't going to spend any time searching through that forest to find her pussy and clit. I decided she needed a good pussy shaving. I found her shaving gear in the master bathroom and then moved my phone in real close to video tape me shaving her up close. When I was done, I just stood there and looked at her absolutely gorgeous bald brown pussy. I got a wet rag and wiped her completely clean and dove face first into her beautiful brown dripping pussy. Fuck did she taste good. I found her clit and sucked on it hard and Yasmin immediately started groaning and jerking. The more is sucked her clit the more pussy juice flowed from her pussy.

I rammed two fingers deep in her sloppy twat and finger fucked her deep while I sucked her clit hard. In less than a minute Yasmin literally exploded all over my fingers and my phone. It was all caught on tape and I couldn't wait to watch it. Yasmin's bed sits kind of high, so I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, grabbed her ankles and put her legs straight up into the air and slowly buried my huge white 9" cock into her amazing tight cunt hole. Remember, she hadn't been fucked is quite a few years, so her pussy was pretty tight and my cock loved it.

My phone was in a position to catch my huge cock disappearing into her tight cunt, but it also caught my dripping wet cock coming out of her sloppy cunt. At that point I just started fucking Yasmin good and deep. She was moaning and groaning the whole time. I grabbed her tits and played with them while I fucked her tight hole and after about five minutes I exploded like a volcano deep inside her. Now, I can usually fuck for a very long time before cumming, but Yasmin's pussy was sucking on my cock so hard I couldn't stop from blowing my load deep inside her fuck hole. The second my cock exploded, Yasmin let out a huge gasp and moaned and then settled down.

I pulled my dripping cock out of her pussy and immediately slid it into her mouth. She instinctively grabbed my cock with her hand and started sucking it hard. As drunk as she was, she still had enough whereabouts to willingly suck my wet cock and I moved my phone to get a good close up and her mouth swallowing my cock. She clearly didn't mind it be covered in her own pussy juice. Yasmin sucked my cock like a professional and it wasn't long before I was going to explode again. Just as my cock was about to erupt, I pulled it out of her amazing mouth and sprayed cum all over her face. It was a complete beautiful mess. Her face was covered in my hot creamy cum.

I had cum in and on her twice now and my cock was still blue steel hard. I grabbed the wet cloth and wiped her face off really good and repositioned her in the middle of the bed and mounted her again. I fucked her nonstop for two hours and came inside her seven times. I also came on her face and both tits. We fucked doggy style, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, scissor and several other positions. When I was done, I cleaned her up, all but her cum filled pussy, put on new panties and bra and laid her in bed and covered her up. My cock wanted to fuck her for another two hours, but I had to get home so my wife wouldn't suspect anything.

Over the rest of the weekend I was able to download all my video files and take a look at them. Holy fuck were they awesome. I jacked off five more times by the end of the weekend. Come Monday my wife went to work as usual and around 9:00 am there was a knock on the door. It was Yasmin. I opened the door.

"Hey! Shouldn't you be at work?"

"I need to talk to you Mike!"

She was very abrupt and direct in her talking to me.

"Why did you rape me Saturday after the movie?"

"WHAT THE HELL? What are you talking about Yasmin? I didn't rape you or anyone else."

"Yes, you did and I can prove it."

"Clearly you need to stop drinking so much wine Yasmin. You were toasted when I brought you home and all I did was lay you in your bed and cover you up. Then I left."

"You're lying Mike and I'm going to prove it. A woman knows when she's been fucked, especially as deep as you fucked me. My whole insides are sore. I also know how wet I get when I'm turned on and my bedspread is covered in my juices and your cum. I'm so sure it's your cum that I'm going to take it to the police lab and have it tested and matched to you. Then I'm going to press rape charges against you and you are going to spend a very long time in jail. Still want to keep to the story that you didn't rape me Mike?"

"You're fucking crazy Yasmin."

"Ok! You had your chance, now we do this the hard way."

"Besides, you'd never take your bedspread to the police lab and have it tested or tell anyone else that I raped you."

"Why not? It'll prove I'm right and that you really did rape me."

"It might, but then I'd have to send out all those videos I would have taken to your school district, high school students and their parents and then you would never ever get to teach again. It'd just be one big mess."

"OH MY GOD! YOU VIDEO TAPED YOU RAPING ME! WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK ARE YOU?"

"One that believes in protecting myself. I bet anything they would all love the close up video of me shaving your pussy bald Yasmin."

"God you're sick Mike! I really liked you. How could you do this to me?"

"I've wanted to fuck you for years Yasmin, actually since the day I met you, and the opportunity finally presented itself and I took full advantage of it and I enjoyed the hell out of fucking you nonstop for two hours. I dumped seven loads of cum deep inside your pussy and came all over your face and both tits and it's ALL on tape. I started by eating your freshly shaved and dripping wet pussy and you literally exploded all over my face and in my mouth. I will say this. You have the best tasting pussy I ever ate. You taste even better than your sister does and I honestly didn't think that was possible. I just wish I could have fucked you years ago so I could have fucked you pregnant and then sucked you milk filled tits."

"You sick fucking bastard! You are so fucking nasty and disgusting!"

"Just so you know Yasmin. You had seven orgasms during that two hours. I have video of you jerking and contorting and pussy juice spraying from your pussy while you orgasmed. Whether you like it or not, you're a complete slut. You love to fuck and be fucked. Deny it all you want, but that doesn't make me wrong."

"To think I actually thought you were truly a nice guy that would never ever even think about doing something like this to anyone, but you chose to do it to me. You knowingly chose to rape your wife's sister. That is completely sick in the head!"

"Yes, I did and now I have to figure out what to do with all this video."

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Well, since you now know that it was me who raped you, I can't just destroy it because that's going to force you to never tell a soul what happened. However, you are one amazing fuck Yasmin and I want to fuck you a whole lot more. The question is, do I just keep raping you or do you want to play along and let me fuck you whenever, wherever and however I want? In the end, my decision on what to do is completely and utterly in your hands. Which will it be Yasmin?"

"YOU ARE NOT FUCKING ME AGAIN...EVER! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?"

"Because I want to fuck you every chance I get. I love fucking you Yasmin! Whether you will admit it or not, you really like to be fucked good! We both get what we want Yasmin, just go with it. It isn't rocket science. Let's just keep fucking each others brains out and finally have our desires satisfied. We already like each other a lot, so why not fuck each other as friends. If either of us is feeling horny, we fuck. If we don't, we don't fuck. How simple can it get?"

"This is beyond crazy Mike!"

"Here's what I know for a fact Yasmin. One! You were all that drunk on Saturday. You knew every single thing I did to you. How do I know that Yasmin? Because of how many times your pussy exploded in orgasm. Passed out drunks lose all control of their senses and you were clearly alert enough to know what I was doing. The fact that you didn't even try to stop me proves you actually loved the fact that I was fucking you and filling you full of cum. Your pussy clamping down on my cock like a vice grip proves that. You actually LOVED the fact that it was me raping you. Shall I go on?"

"I bet you want me to strip right here and fuck you, right?"

"Actually yes Yasmin! I'm so fucking horny right now that I could fuck you for hours and still want more. You are praying that I want to fuck you because you are about to lose all control because of how horny you are right now. You don't just want me to fuck you, you need me to fuck you to satisfy your pussy's need to be fucked deep and hard and filled with my hot sticky cum. Right Yasmin?"

"OH MY GOD, MIKE!"

"Take off your clothes Yasmin! Let's fuck each other like wild animals, only this time you'll be conscious and be able to actively participate."

"NO! We're not doing that Mike! You're a sick fuck rapist and I'm going to get you somehow!"

"OK! You might want to start looking for another career. I truly wonder what your mom will say when she watches you swallowing my cock and me exploding all over your face."

"NO, YOU FUCK! MY MOM CAN NEVER EVER SEE THAT! YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH BASTARD!"

"You don't want your mom to know just how much you love having a cock in your mouth and pussy? So what's it going to be Yasmin? My cock is so hard right now it hurts! It desperately wants to fuck, no rape, your bald dripping wet pussy and I know for a fact that your tight sloppy pussy wants to be fucked really good and deep. It's your call Yasmin!"

It's clear that Yasmin wanted to cry, but she has too much pride to allow that to happen. Amazingly enough, she starts to unbutton her blouse and lets it drop to the floor. She strips down to her bra and panties and just stands there. After a minute or two of us just standing looking at each other she takes her bra and panties off and drops them on the floor with her clothes. You could see the anger and humiliation boiling inside her. I walk up to her and gently grab her hand.

"Listen Yasmin. All I want to do is explore you amazing body and make us both experience true ecstasy. If you'll just let go and help me, this will be the most amazing thing either of us has ever experienced. You are an amazing women and you are an amazing fuck. I really do love you Yasmin."

I walked her to my bedroom and slowly stripped in front of her. When I pulled my shorts down my raging 9" hard-on popped out and Yasmin gasp loudly.

"You stuck that huge thing inside me? No wonder my pussy was sore on Sunday. Were you at least gentle with me when you raped me with that?"

"Of course Yasmin! I didn't rape you because I hate you. I raped you because I love you and wanted to please and experience your body. You are here right now because your pussy desperately wants to be fucked, no raped, just like it was on Saturday. "

I quickly looked at Yasmin's pussy and you could see pussy juice running down her legs. I was not here to humiliate her, so I didn't say anything about it. We laid on the bed together and started out by kissing and holding each other. Now, I know that sounds really weird, but Yasmin really did want her sex life back and clearly she was able to accept that if it meant fucking her brother-n-law to get that, she could live with it. After all, she already knew me, liked me and sincerely liked being with me.

For the next four hours we explored, tasted, touched, fondled, licked, played with and fucked each others bodies. Over that timeframe I came inside or on Yasmin ten times and she had twelve orgasm, most of which included her squirting all over herself, the bed and me. We were drenched and exhausted at the end of that four hours. My cum was literally dripping out of her pussy and she seemed very happy with that. We finally got up and took an hour long shower together. Most of that time was spent kissing and touching each other. We dried off afterwards and I walked her to the door and she got dressed and left.

12