Conquering Yasmin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yasmin and I now fuck at least ten to fifteen times a week. That may seem unreal, but it's the absolute truth. There are times when I'll go over to her house, bend her over her kitchen counter, office desk, washer or dryer, piano, pull her pants and panties down and fuck her deep and hard for thirty minutes and just leave her there with my cum dripping out of her cunt. Other times she'll come over to my house right before work, after my wife has left for work, and she'll push me down on the couch, a chair, the coffee table, take my pants and shorts off and mount me for twenty to thirty minutes until she explodes all over my cock and I explode deep in her cunt, leaving me sitting there with a dripping wet cock.

We've had her over for dinner and she'll come over in a dress or skirt with no panties on and we'll find a way to slip in a quick 5-10 minute fuck session and her leave with my cum running down her legs. There was one time when I was at her house and she was on the phone with my wife and I forced her to lay on her dining room table. She really didn't want to do it, but I made her. I pulled her ass to the edge of the table, sat down in a chair and I ate her pussy for the full length of their conversation which went on for almost an hour. She hung up the phone, screamed and exploded all over my face. I cleaned myself up, just left her laying there on the table with my cum dripping out of her pussy onto her table and went home. It was amazing.

There was this one time when she came over to my house in a complete hysterical frenzy. I opened the door and wasn't even given the chance to say hi. She just pushed me aside, came in the house and started stripping.

"Fuck me Mike! Fuck the shit out of me! I need to be fucked so fucking bad!"

"Ok! What's going on babe?"

"I woke up this morning with drenched panties and so fucking horny. I've finger fucked myself to three orgasms already this morning, but I need you massive cock to literally rape my pussy into submission. I'm so wet it feels like I'm peeing myself."

She grabbed my hand, pulled me back to the bedroom and almost ripped my closed. We jumped on the bed and literally attacked each other. Yasmin started fucking my cock like a wild animal and I fucked her likewise. Four hours later we just lay on the bed in each others arms completely exhausted.

"You should have raped me when we first met. I would have hated you, but it would have completely changed my life."

"I wanted to, but you know I couldn't do that to your sister. I love you both so much, but she is my true love and always will be."

"I know and I'm so very lucky to be laying here with you now. No one has ever fucked me like you do Mike. I LOVE the way you fuck me! My pussy feels so amazing right now. Thanks babe!"

"I love fucking you too Yasmin and the way you fuck me back. You fuck me with so much aggression and it makes me shoot the biggest loads deep inside you."

To this day if Yasmin and I are together, we're trying to figure out a way we can fuck each others brains out. She'll whisper in my ear how dripping wet her pussy is, just so she can watch my cock get hard. Yasmin will come over for dinner and we'll be talking and my wife goes to another room and I'll walk up to Yasmin, put my hand up her dress and finger her pussy and then make her lick it off. That drives he crazy. Other times she'll just pull her skirt up and show me her freshly shave pussy and ask me if I want some of that. Hell yes I want some of that! Our sex life is both intense and amazing and we are both very happy we decided to go to the movie together that one fateful day.

12