All Comments on 'Conquering Yasmin'

by NineInchAlex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sigh

And another one blows the big one. Unlike the previous anon, I thought this had potential. But your whole nine inch cock thing screwed it all up. People in general want to read something that, while not likely, seem to be possible. And nine inch cocks are near the end of the possible spectrum. There are a few running around out there, but they are few and far between, and I call bullshit on you being one of them. The average cock is five inches, and even most porn stars are about seven. You totally lose your readers when you do something like this. Just stupid.

Then there is the whole was raped but she liked it crap. Some women do like it rough. But then if they like it, it isn't rape. Some women's bodies betray them when being raped, as the physical reaction may arouse them. But they sure as hell don't like it.

You took what could have been a great idea, seducing the sexless SIL, and turned it into dog crap. Try again, and get an editor. He/she may keep you from making these ridiculous mistakes in the future. Believe me, you don't want to be known as another dick the pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really??

Really, you came 9 times???????? Maybe in a week, not an afternoon........ douche!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrealistic

First off, he takes her and then blackmailed her? C'mon man! Next 7 loads and 9 loads in 2 hours? Really? You are a decent writer, you just need to make it realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yep

Stopped at the first mention of the 9" cock.

One star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous