Conquest of Seed and Knot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But...no, this too was within expectations.

"Well, I think we can both rest now," Vrak opined to her almost ruined mother, who had cum running down her nose, mascara running down her cheeks and had red shot eyes from almost suffocating.

"See you tomorrow~" Vrak said as she exited the her parent's bedroom and closed the door.

The hateful glare that she received the next morning from her mother were also something she expected.

"Nice morning we are having, heh mom?" The wolf girl happily asked her stepmother as she served breakfast again. It was the weekend now, so there was no school, yet everyone had gotten up early out of habit.

"It's chilly," Vika opined but Hina just ate quietly, stealing glares at her step daughter.

"Well, if anyone needs anything, like, I don't know, having a talk?" Vrak said when she was done, shooting her mother a smirk that just made her frown more, "I'll be in the shop."

"Ah okay, have fun," Vika was the only one who said anything as Vrak gathered her things and went to work.

As expected, the storefront was almost empty. People came from time to time to buy things in person, but Vrak made absolutely no effort to advertise her business to casual customers, her clientele being mainly big stores.

Still, the bell on the door rang a few hours after Vrak had arrived.

She smiled and put her work aside, stretching on the chair of her office as the woman who she knew would show up did.

Hina had the flowing conservative robes that characterized people from the east, making her look positively divine. Her hair was in a bun and her ears were combed thoroughly, making her hair look like a hill around two mountains. She had lipstick on and she had donned heavy eye shadow.

Even her nails were painted.

The point was, despite the intense and hateful glare she was still shooting Vrak, Hina hadn't dressed as if she had come for a fight.

"So?" Vrak confidently asked, smiling wide at her stepmother.

Instead of answering, the woman who had raised her all her life rushed forward, jumping into Vrak's lap as she sealed her lips.

"Do you really want to make me yours?" Hina huskily asked as she laid kiss after kiss on Vrak's lips and cheek. This was wrong, this was horrible, but she couldn't help herself~

"Forever and ever," Vrak promised as even she was surprised by Hina's intensity.

"Will you never leave me alone? That you'll monopolize all my time? Using me to satisfy your every grotesque desire?" Hina pleaded with her daughter.

"You'll be nothing more than an object I use to fulfill my desires," Vrak promised her stepmother, causing her to shudder more than her coming down her gullet had done last night.

"You won't throw me away for anything, not even the children we'll have?" Hina was begging by this point as she started rubbing her body all over the futa wolf girl, making something stir in her pants.

"I am going to use up every last egg your ovaries have," Vrak growled as her arms circled around her stepmother's waist and she started returning her kisses.

This was the difference between her father and her.

Her father had married Hina as a means to become ever more successful. Vrak would steal her stepmother not because it would provide her with anything, but because Hina herself was her aim.

And thus stepmother and stepdaughter kissed, as greedy fingers undid robes, undid belts, undid pants and parted panties aside.

"You sure you are ready for this?" Vrak asked her milf of a fox mother as she bent her over the desk, her cock head pressing against her folds.

She actually didn't care if she was or not, she would have still penetrated her mother, but as her lover it behooved her to ask.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times YES!" Hina screamed with delight as Vrak took a hold of her hips.

And pulled herself inside.

"I would have thought Vika would have loosened this!" Vrak moaned as her tapered cock speared its way into her mother's cunt. Vaginal walls were forced to stretch to their utmost limit on the wake of her shaft, her cock leaving an indentation visible even through Hina's lower stomach!

"I am a virgin before this cock!" Hina howled with relish, her teeth gnashing as she bore vaginal stimulation so extreme that it made her want to cry!, "Even if you had fucked me after I gave birth to Vika, this still would have destroyed me!"

That was the right thing to say to Vrak.

It made her not even wait for her new incestual lover's vagina to get used to her cock. Thrusting on her instinct, the wolf girl just picked up speed as she cleared all the space between Hina's gash and her womb.

And then, using the narrowed tip of her cock, she breached Hina's cervix and entered said womb.

"FUUUCK!" Hina screamed as Vrak did something not even her husband had done. However, this didn't mean Vrak was fully inside.

No, her huge knot was still pushing against Hina's vagina, trying to get inside.

Well, they didn't call this fucking for nothing.

The second thrust Vrak made into Hina's cunt pushed her cock head slightly more into her womb and made her vaginal lips start to slide around her knot.

The third thrust almost made the table they were fucking on crash against the wall, but it did let Vrak push a little bit of her knot inside.

The fourth stroke almost broke the table and Hina's uterus, but it did definitely broke her vagina as two huge bulbs were thrusted inside.

"SHIIIIT!" The otherwise graceful fox mother screamed with release, an orgasm so strong that it almost made her lose control of her bowels trembled through her body, the source being a combination of the cock inside her baby chamber and the knot wedged just inside her cunt.

This is how it should be, Hina feverishly thought, Being bred on my estrus in such a way that I have no choice but to give my daughter sisters!

Vrak, for her part, held tight into Hina's hips, an orgasm so huge having build up in her crotch that, when she came, her claws dug into her mother's hips, leaving her mark as she deposited pint after pint of cum.

"Have my children!" Vrak yelled as she filled every single crevice of Hina's womb with her spunk. And Hina? Well, she knew she was ovulating, so there was at least one egg in there to fertilize~

"Vraks, honey?" A voice asked from the store front, making both stepmother and stepdaughter eyes widen.

Vraks...had not planned for this.

"Are you in the office, love?" The voice of her father asked as Hina looked at her daughter with panic, her mouth silently voicing a "what are we going to do?"

Vraks stared after the voice of her father...before a smile crept into her face.

"Stay quiet," She ordered her mother as she picked up Hina's kimono and covered her upper body with it.

Then she walked out of her office, her knot still inside her mother, her testicles and cock still pumping semen into her stomach, dragging Hina behind.

"Here dad," Vrak grunted as she stepped out onto the counter, her father raising an eyebrow at her appearance.

"Having fun?" He asked as Vrak pumped another burst of semen into Hina's womb, her stomach started to bloat up by this point.

"Ah, just fucking this bitch," She with a smile as she gestured to the ground.

Hina went utterly still underneath her kimono as Vic leaned over to check.

"Who is that?" Vic asked with some reproval in his voice...but a whole lot of pride.

"Oh, just some bitch I am knocking, ummm, up." The futa gray wolf said again as she came yet again.

"Someone I know?" Vic asked again, fatherly discipline giving away completely to mirth.

"I, ugh, shouldn't say," Vrak replied as her testicles worked like a train, regularly sending waves after waves of cum as her knot held Hina in place, "She's married after all."

"Ah, oh wow," Vic said as he smacked his forehead, "Well, I shouldn't say this but...I am impressed."

"Really?" Vrak asked as Hina's stomach started looking more and more like a half inflated balloon.

"Sure, but...we'll talk a little bit more of it later," Vic shot his daughter a smile, "I can see you are busy."

And then he left.

"Are you, oooooh, crazy!" Hina asked as she yanked her kimono off her face, staring at her at the back of her daughter with both trepidation...and awe.

"About you? Forever," Vrak assured her stepmother, who could only flush.

And just as she was going to turn around to give them another kiss...another set of footsteps told them that, maybe, they weren't completely alone.

"Mom, sis?" Vika asked, staring at them with her mouth open, her face flush as she looked at the cum bloated stomach of her mother and the knotted cock of her sister inside.

This...was also something Vrak hadn't planned.

Before they could say anything, Vika ran away, leaving a concerned still knotted Hina with a thoughtful still cumming Vrak.

"Vika," Hina whimpered.

"Don't worry mom," Vrak assured her.

"I have a plan."

12