All Comments on 'Conscience Of A Soldier Ch. 00'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KolrinKolrinover 11 years ago
Very interesting

I like how you god-moded her in the beginning and then undid that by adding a weakness that is slowly undermining her Sayin heritage and conditioning. It'll be nice to see her turn around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting

worth the read unlike alot of others. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great !!

The story is amazing and holds a lot of promise. But please finish your 'Living with Katrina' series first. I am complete obsessed with it

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
may have to let this one grow on me

Have seen a few shows of DBZ. can't say the show ever caught my attention. The constant bragging of the characters kind of got on my nerves. Never could figure out the exact use of the dragon balls. Shrug. Like i said it didn't catch my attention.

You did to some extent. Enough that I will read the next one anyway.

Will have to put this one in the will see category for now.

M.S.Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Weakness is strength.

It would be nice to see this turn to where she can see the truth. To use her feelings like there ment to be and fight aganst the plauge.

If she has two years then possibly that will be enough time for her to see life in a different light.

Oh well,, Considering if it now, then were toast. To much bickering and greed for us to look like saving to her. The only way she could be swayed is to come upon a old warrier and listen to what a real fight is about and what price honor and duty ask. Then hear what hinsight would do if compasion was used instead of the sword.

Ghost

ScojenScojenover 11 years ago
so you watch cartoons

Trying to embellished a cartoon is a form of.plagiarism do something original

KarenasKarenasover 11 years ago
I dont know anything about the anime,

but this is very well done. Im quite looking forward to future installments! (And ignore the idiot commenters.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it was great

i liked how you made the species look though a bit too ruthless. so when is the next coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

good i liked it . i am waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God-like powers

God-like powers sit badly with murderous psychopaths. Psychopaths are missing certain brain capabilities, they don't have the extra mental powers that are the result of dedicated personal development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
aw man

I want no need more please writr more!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1134 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...