Consciousness Glitch

Story Info
Begin again with someone else! she said.
2.2k words
3.6
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy, this isn't you!"

"Am sorry Brindha!"

Sands have been pulled in, immersed in water. The breeze never stopped nor did the waves! I wanted a weekend alone for myself. So I left my phone back at home and drove all the way from my place to this deserted beach. Finally when I was out of sight from everyone I sat down and was playing with the sand! It's been 4 years since Amy left. The wounds feel fresh even now! I can remember her swollen eyes and cheeks imprinted with her father's palm. Her hair tied in bun and a black tee which read 'zero fucks given' she seemed weak and I could see all her flesh sticking to her bones. I had no patience to listen to her nor was I ready to let her go! It was difficult to convince people what we had in between. We didn't say we were going to get married! But what we did as roommates was considered socially unacceptable!

And above all the only mistake I ever did was to tape us scissoring and her mom saw our video. Timing! You see. It was our final year and we got caught just a month before our graduation. She didn't attend her graduation too. I knew she was leaving the next day to Assam. So I checked the timings and went to airport to have a final glance at her. Her family got down with their luggage and the moment she stepped out of the Ola her eyes met mine and I could see it was all teared up! Her family noticed me and her father didn't let her to come but after few hissings going on between her parents and her mother nodded. She walked towards me and didn't look into my eyes.

"Amy..."

"I told you this was bound to happen, least in I wanted our graduation to go well." She said.

I cut her mid-way and said "Amy I didn't know that your mother would see the video."

"She did! And I am leaving! We had an amazing time and I love you. I wanted to kiss you but I can't. Don't try to contact me. Begin again with someone else." She said.

"Amy, cut the sentiments crap man. We'll figure out ..."

"Seriously Brindha? After all this! You are incorrigible! Let's not spoil this before it could get any worse. Goodbye."

"Amy, this isn't you!"

"Am sorry Brindha!"

She turned her back towards me and walked. All I could think was her saying 'let's make love forever, naked!' She walked back to her parents and my eyes traced her butt until she disappeared and she didn't even look back for one last time. I stood there hoping if these cliché dramas were true in cinemas, instead of a hero my heroin would run back to me. I stood there for hours before my sense hit me.

Since then I did try all the ways to connect with her. All in vain! She wasn't in contact with any of our friends. I didn't have guts to open up to my parents about my sexuality and one fine morning they started looking out for marriage alliances. I couldn't tolerate the conversations between my mom and dad. So I left it to their decision. For all these years my sex life was active and I did have sex with men. But any girl who dared to become close to me I pushed her away as I couldn't stop picturing Amy.

The twilight broke in making picturesque colors of the clouds. Towards my right far away I could see the couples returning back as it got dark. Waning quarter of the moon was enough for me to thread back to my car! But I decided to stay back! I was getting numb to that feeling of her not being there but I cannot totally erase her from my mind. I don't know if I was indebted to her for giving me the memories or was I guilty for causing her this suffering. My mind wavered back in and forth thinking of the conversation she would have had with her parents and what was going on her min now. Was she even married? Is she seeing someone else, is that person a better kisser? All these questions popped up at least every week!

The time spent with her was less but her scent and these questions kept bothering me for years and I couldn't find out a way to get rid of her memories. My intentions were not to forget her but let this chapter of mine not ruin in the other chapters too. As I got lost in these thoughts. I saw a figure walking towards me from the left. The beach extended both the sides but I didn't know if there were people further along towards my left. I thought maybe he was some cop or any gypsy lost in his way but he wasn't dressed like either. He was well built, wore a dark colored shorts and a loose fitted white plain shirt! His jaws were perfectly curved than my hips and he looked damn hot. I felt like he was looking through my eyes and was able to read my thoughts. But he stopped a few meters away and sat down with his knees to his chest wrapped around with his arms!

I felt a small tinge of pain in my vagina, I don't know if it was because he ignored me or was he blind. But he looked through me and I thought he came in to have a conversation with me but he sat there silently facing the waves. I thought maybe I was dreaming or it was some sort of distractions where my mind went overboard thinking about Amy. But his presence was still noticeable. I could smell him through the salty breeze. I don't know for how long I was sitting there contemplating between my reality and dream. I lost my patience and I approached him. He turned his head and looked up, I was awestruck by what I saw. The lights were enough to show me his beautiful face and his dark pearl like eyes! What I did next was not something unusual but I would claim I did that unconsciously conscious! We didn't exchange a word and I put my legs across him and sat on his lap which was flat now.

Before I could give him a chance to speak I grabbed his hair and placed my lips on top of his. After few seconds his hands covered with sand was placed on my hips and he started reciprocating my kiss. It was gentle and steamy at the same time. I could taste the cigarette though and his hands dug into my pajamas, caressing my ass. I was so engrossed in the kiss and gave him all the liberty to play with my ass! As if I got the permission to kiss! The next thing I was sure that I was grinding his dick which was hard beneath my ass. The more I pushed and retrieved back his breath grew intense and hot. I pushed him back and started licking his earlobes and by that time he started pulling my pajamas down. I was unbuttoning his shirt in haste and the last button beneath his navel tested my patience and I ripped it apart. He leveled up and took off his shirt and helped me remove my pajamas.

Not to forget the sand which was all the way stuck on to us. His broad chest was sure a major turn on as his hands were on its way top of my head removing my tee. I was aware that I was in my worst dressed with an old bra ripped on my right boob and all of a sudden I was becoming conscious of that. He stared at my boobs and slowly rubbed his hands lifting it up. He saw the ripped part through which my dark nipple was half shown and my tits were so hard that it could have popped tearing it further down. He then placed his tongue on the torn part of my bra and licked, then ripped my bra with his teeth. Kudos to his eyesight and nothing ever was so spicier than he ripping my bra without hurting my tits. My tits were so pointy now leading its way back to his mouth. He started sucking my tits and his hand were working on the hooks behind though. I wished he could tear apart the whole bra with teeth but what animal was I imagining him to be!

Before I could make sense of what's happening he removed my bra and inverted me. He was scanning my whole upper body and I wasn't ashamed of my pointy tits and the goosebumps it left me with. He caught hold of my hands and was burying it in the sand. He paced himself to give me shivers throughout as he was skimming through my neck. The whole of me screamed to be licked and bitten but he just skimmed through my neck leaving his breath to do the whole actions. He went further down without noting my full bloomed boobs and for the first time I felt chilled shivers throughout my body as he licked my navel. He left his tongue inside it and was rolling around finding way deeper and I was helpless enjoying the pleasure.

He freed my hands and slid it to my boobs and he was pumping my boobs. I don't know what made it so special or compelling but I knew I was beginning to cum. He didn't even finger me and there I was with a hint of salty pre cum. As he bent down further, I was ashamed that I had already reached the stage of Cumming. He didn't stop, his hands were continuously pumping and pinching my tits! He lifted his head and gave me a stare. It wasn't like my hand were still pinned but I didn't want to lift my hands. He sniffed my vagina as I spread my leg even more. He slid his tongue easily up and down my crack and the amount of pleasure it gave me was unbelievable. It felt like I was already floating, he began inserting tongue even further into my hole and that's when I l gasped. He lifted his head to check if everything was alright but am sure he must have found only my chin bent back with my upper body lifted a bit. He released my boobs and worked on with my cunt.

He spread my pussy lips with his one hand and the other hand he began stroking my clitoris and not in a way where it was too fast or slow but made me wait for the next stroke. While his tongue did its way tasting my load drilling in and out. At one point he stooped and licked my whole vagina through the clitoris and I moaned for the first time. He looked at me and smiled. I was wondering what was that pause for and there he was fingering me and was on full swing with his tongue, up and down my clitoris. I started shuddering and knew I was going to cum. I was already swaying my hips according to his tongue. Just before I could grab his head, he started fingering me fast and went in deeper and pulled my vagina up and bit my clitoris. I moaned in pain and ecstasy. I caught hold of his hair and pushed him even closer to my cunt.

As his nibbling with my clit sped harder and with every thrust of his fingers. Within seconds I knew I was squirting right into his face and he stopped. He moved aside and looked at me. I was flushed and bent through. I looked at his face dripping and charged him fiercely and began biting his lips. I stretched his shorts down and caught hold of his manhood and started stroking it as I sat comfortably on top of him. I was positioning it inside my hole as I was kissing and licking him throughout his face, but she stopped me and removed my hands. He slowly pushed me away and I moved aside. I was confused but I gave it some time to understand what this heated emotion between us was. He sat and pulled up his shorts and wore his shirt. He didn't button up and looked at me. I was sitting there with my legs crossed and naked. He kneeled and came closer to my lips catching hold of my hair and I closed my eyes. He didn't kiss me but he stood up and walked away. He didn't dust himself and I could see his calf muscles struck with bits of sand and his butt moving away with his unbuttoned shirt flowing back.

I had shivers again and dusted myself as I wore my clothes. I took my ripped bra in my hand and walked back to my car. I didn't want to follow him nor did I want to find out where he was. I drove back thinking of the amazing orgasm I had over years in the sand and waves hitting us through. I sipped on to half-drunk beer and let myself soak into whatever was going through in my head. I reached back home and took a hot shower and went straight naked to my bed. The next day morning I checked my phone and I had two missed calls from Amy.