Consensual Incest with Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
Well endowed young man has sex with a mature woman.
4.7k words
4.6
53.7k
94

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
763 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica. This story is unedited so there will be errors and I apologise for this, but I hope you enjoy.

Many thanks to MLJ for the wonderful suggestion that in real-life incest between a mother and son, it is the mother who guides the progression of sexual interaction, this consensual leadership is key to the consensual incest that follows.

Barry, an eighteen-year-old student who is tall, intelligent, and good-looking, is totally infatuated with his thirty-nine-year-old voluptuous widowed mother. She is a pillar of society, an accountant who sits on the Board of several Public Companies. Barry also has a ten-inch-long thick cock.

Just after Barry's eighteenth birthday Babs, his mother had gone to bed early as she had an early appointment in the morning Barry had been watching a film on his laptop, forty-five minutes later Babs had gone to the kitchen for a drink on the way back to her bedroom she'd looked into the lounge Barry who was wearing ear phones was watching porn on his laptop he was stroking the biggest cock that Babs had ever seen in her life she stood there for several minutes completely captivated with Barry's monster cock little did she know what she'd seen was going to change both their life's completely.

Babs went back to her bedroom her fingers were soon on the folds of her hungry pussy all she was thinking about was Barry's monster cock she wanted it so much.

We now have a son obsessed with his beautiful mother her gorgeous 34 E cup breasts but is scared to make any move towards his mum, scared that his prim and proper mum would reject any advances he may make.

Babs is also afraid that Barry could reject any advances which she could make, this worried her a lot. This is a story of how a voluptuous mother guides her son into an exciting consensual incest relationship.

Present Day.

I woke up just after eight the house was quiet I needed a coffee went into the kitchen, mum had left all I needed for my Full English on a plate in the fridge she'd also left a note which read, "Hi Barry, hope you find your breakfast things I'll cook you a nice one tomorrow morning I thought that today's such a busy day for me I won't be home until after six this evening would you like to have a takeaway for dinner it will be your decision on what we eat, let me know what you think we'll also have some wine tonight as I'll need it to relax, love mum, xx."

We first had wine on my eighteenth birthday mum had excellent wines in the cellar, the wine idea sounded good.

I replied to mum saying I'd love a curry tonight; I'd leave the wine selection to her. I had a message from Sally Brown, she'd approached me earlier this week saying she'd been told I was good with computer problems as she had a problem with her Wi-Fi, I had visited her the Wi-Fi was not working but she had a cable connection which was still working I'd seen on Amazon that they had an excellent Wi-Fi system at a competitive price as her house was so big I'd ordered two Repeaters so her whole house would be covered; she ordered it with a ten o'clock delivery time as her husband who was bedridden with dementia had the morning carer from nine until ten in the morning Sally had messaged me at eight-twenty to say the package had arrived she was looking forward to seeing me at ten.

Last night I'd watched a hot video about a younger man with a big busted mature woman she reminded me of Sally as Sally had massive meaty tits when I'd been checking her system twice, she'd brushed her tits against my arm she'd also shown me her husband asleep in the medical bed in a room downstairs she'd said, "They give him a sedative in the morning another one at night he's sleeping twenty-four hours a day my problem is I've no Wi-Fi in my bedroom."

I wondered why Sally had said this; I wanted to check her laptop to see what websites she was visiting and hoped I'd do this when I was installing her new Wi-Fi system.

I made breakfast and showered arriving at Sally's at ten, she opened the door her blouse buttons were undone, she was showing a cock stiffening amount of meaty tit to top that she was also wearing a mid-thigh miniskirt with three-inch heels I'm six foot four with her heels Sally was six-one in her heels, she closed the door I stood looking at her gorgeous body, "Sally, you're a beautiful woman with a gorgeous body but how am I going to concentrate if all I want to do is look at your voluptuous body."

Sally smiled, she took me into her arms, pulling me close to her, "Barry, do you like what I'm wearing? I don't normally wear outfits like this but I told you to come at ten as the carer is gone then if you like me dressing like this, I've several nice outfits I can wear for you, do you know I used to be a lingerie model I met my husband he fell in love with my big girls, I hope you like them."

I had tongue kissed three girls and felt two pairs of tits, one pussy in my life I now had Sally sucking my tongue into her mouth doing amazing things in my mouth I'd never kissed like this before I was enjoying the things Sally was doing to me, my cock was now rock hard I could feel the weight of Sally's massive tits on my chest I was sure she must have felt the hardness of my cock after several of incredible tongue kissing my fondling Sally's tits we broke off, "Sally, I love your big girls they are easily the biggest I've ever felt in my life they are a lovely big handful."

I felt Sally's hand on my erect cock as she stroked my monster cock, "Barry, I've got big tits, you've got a monster cock I believe that's a wonderful combination have you a problem with our age difference?"

I gave her hard nipple a squeeze, "Sally, I don't have a problem with our age difference but I want to be honest with you I don't have a lot of sexual experience I'd love you to show me how to give a woman pleasure."

Sally pulled me close, "Barry, you're what I've been looking for, I'm so happy we've met, would you like to come to bed with me?"

I wanted to go to bed with her but I also wanted to know what secrets her laptop could give me, "Sally, yes I want to go to bed with you but let me set up your Wi-Fi it won't take long I'd love a coffee as I'm working on it."

Sally smiled, "You've got a deal, let me get the package."

I smiled, "I need your laptop, too."

I got the main Router connected to her laptop by the time Sally had made the coffee I had all her laptop's data on a USB stick, Sally had been on a hook up site for three weeks she hadn't as yet hooked up with anyone but I had her profile name so I could hook up with her later.

The Wi-Fi system was excellent, I placed a Repeater in her bedroom she had a very strong signal now in her bedroom which I showed to her, she was so impressed with it, "Barry, this is fantastic I can't believe how fast the system is now I've another problem maybe you could help me with but let's go to bed now as I want your big thick cock inside me."

We both stripped naked Sally's body was incredible her tits were massive, her stomach flat her smooth swollen vulva with thick cunt lips which were dripping wet everything was happening so quickly as Sally lay on top of the bed her legs spread wide, she was telling me to take her, three minutes later I was no longer a virgin everything felt so good, I said, "Sally, I'm so sorry I came so quickly I reload quickly next time I'll try to hold back."

Sally kissed me so lovingly, "Barry, I haven't had a cock for seven years I was desperate for it I should have sucked you off first then you'd have lasted longer I'll go down on you now the next time you'll last a long time now the good news your cock felt incredible inside me you stretch my pussy it feels so comfortable we're going to have a lot of fun together."

That was the start of an amazing day, I'd to leave at four-thirty in the afternoon as the evening carer came at five and during our session, I came five times Sally had eight mind-blowing orgasms she'd told me so much about how to give a woman pleasure.

She'd told me a lot about herself which I found so interesting, she'd been a trophy wife married a wealthy man twenty-four years older than her, the last time she'd had penetrative sex with him was sixteen years ago she seduced a young gardener who worked three days a week for her he'd been her lover for five years, she'd financed him to set up his own gardening firm he'd been successful got married the last time they had sex was seven years ago.

She then told me about the hook up site as she wanted to get into an online Role Play scenario with younger men, I told her I'd look into her profile then give her some advice, I said, "Sally, would you like me to call you mummy when I'm fucking you? I'd like to see you again tomorrow at ten?"

Sally smiled, "Barry, I'd love that and you can have mummy any way you want as mummy loves it in every hole."

As I drove home, I couldn't believe the day I'd had, I was so looking forward to seeing Sally tomorrow as I was dressing, I picked up Sally's bra she was a 36 E cup her back measurement was bigger but the cup size was the same I was also thinking that I wouldn't be watching any porn tonight as I'd save all my creamy spunk for Sally tomorrow.

I got home just before five, mum was not home and I had a quick shower all I was thinking about was today I'd lost my virginity I loved the sensations I had felt while having sex I was looking forward to my rendezvous with Sally tomorrow morning I was in the hallway about to go into the kitchen when mum opened the front door, she looked tired, "Hi mum, how was your day?"

Mum smiled, "Barry, I have had a long day, I need a glass of wine to unwind, I need a shower, I was thinking about our takeaway, shall we have a Thali as the last one we had was excellent?"

I had been thinking that I'd love a Thali tonight, I was happy mum wanted one too, "Let me get the wine for you, will I use the bottle that's open in the fridge?"

Mum nodded in approval she took off the jacket she was wearing she always dressed so conservatively I wondered how she'd look in an outfit like Sally was wearing today I poured our wine mum asked how my day had been I didn't tell her I'd been in busty mature woman's bed for six and a half hours or I was no longer a virgin, I told her I'd had a quiet, relaxing day, mum then topped up both our glasses as she went for her shower I told her I'd order the Thali now so we could eat after her shower. The Thali is a lovely way to eat Indian food, it's a selection of different dishes and gives so many tastes. I was told it would be after six before they would deliver it, which suited perfectly.

I heard mum coming out of the bathroom the doorbell rang our meal had arrived I had the kitchen table set the meal came in little individual tubs with the bread separate I called out to mum that dinner was on the table she shouted back that she'd be with me in a minute.

I got a shock when mum came into the kitchen as she was only wearing a silk dressing gown as she walked in her massive breasts were swinging beautifully as mum sat down, "Barry, I hope you don't mind me just wearing a dressing gown as I couldn't be bothered getting dressed."

I smiled as I was finding it difficult to keep my eyes off her hard nipples which were pointing straight at me, "Mum, you look fantastic if you feel comfortable, that's all you need to worry about as around here you can wear whatever you want."

We both started eating, the meal was delicious I had to open a fresh bottle of wine as mum finished her meal, "Barry, the Thali is delicious we should have this dinner at least once a week as it's so good I was thinking as I drove home what do you want to do for a holiday this year? Let's go into the lounge so we can finish the wine in a little comfort."

We went into the lounge we sat on the couch mum was sitting next to me but she was sitting so close to me as our legs were touching neither mum nor I pulled them away, "Mum, when would it be good for you to take a holiday?"

Mum smiled, "We should have planned this earlier as so many of the staff are on holiday at the moment, I'll check tomorrow but I think it will be difficult to take a week off before you start at university what we could do is take a weekend break at the Northeast Castle as that's a lovely hotel excellent food and the Spa is in a class of its own."

I liked the Northeast Castle as that's where mum had taught me to swim, "That would be great mum, I think you could do with a break so let's try to work something out."

Mum smiled, we chatted for another ninety minutes, then went to our beds.

The next morning mum was wearing her usual business suit when I went into the kitchen for breakfast, she smiled then took me in her arms, "Barry, I enjoyed our chat last night thank you for spending time with me, my main job this morning is to look into our holiday I also think on Saturday we should go shopping as you'll need clothes for university, I think I need to have a good look at my wardrobe."

Mum pulled me close; she kissed me on the cheek; I felt the weight and warmth of her massive breasts on my chest, this was the first-time mum had ever done this with me.

After breakfast, mum left first, saying she'd let me know when she could get away for the weekend. I showered as I was dressing, mum sent me a message saying the earliest she could get away was three weeks on Friday, she could finish around lunchtime so we could get away early; I replied, telling her it was good for me.

I arrived at Sally's at ten she was dressed in a crotch less Teddy she looked stunning, "Barry, I'm still tingling from yesterday let me make you hard then I want you to take me doggy style as I want to see how deep you can go."

I made Sally cum twice, then she taught me how to give a woman oral every day after that Sally was showing me how to give pleasure in so many ways I was learning so quickly, the more she taught me the better the orgasms I gave her. She taught me how to rim her butt, how to take her anally, as she loved to be ass fucked.

Every day was a learning day, she taught me how to slap a clit starting with just a pat giving a little pain then caressing to give pleasure. She taught me how important Coconut Oil was to lube the body into the incredible titty fucks she gave me, squeezing her massive tits together with her tits so slick she made it so tight for me, I was loving every minute I was having with Sally.

Mum was spending much more time with me in the evenings Saturday was our day we'd go shopping together I enjoyed that as we could talk so freely, in the evening mum would dress casually as though she loved to be out of the conservative clothes she wore for business, every morning at breakfast she'd give me a hug and kiss on the cheek, the same when she came home in the evening. When she asked what I was doing during the day, I told her I was playing computer games with Tom, a school friend and mum accepted this.

I was enjoying my visits to Sally we were now into our third week the sex was still unbelievable but she also taught me how to show affection to a woman the little things which make all the difference like sucking on the earlobe, kissing the neck sliding your tongue into your partner's ear there was so much Sally had advised me on, one afternoon we were lying in bed Sally said, "Barry, I'm going to delete my profile on the hook up website as long as I've got you I'll never use it what's the point of having online sex when I can have the real thing with you also I want our relationship to continue."

I thought the same thing as I'd gone from a naïve young man into a very knowledgeable young man, it was all down to Sally.

On the Wednesday afternoon before our weekend break, mum had messaged me saying she'd like to go out for dinner tonight to an Italian restaurant a two minutes' walk from our house I thought it was a great idea I replied I'd love to do that, I didn't know that tonight things were going to change between mum and I.

Mum came home just before five I had showered I was wearing one of the suits mum had bought for me I was ready to go as our table was booked for six I poured two glasses of wine, mum took hers into the bathroom she joined me in the lounge thirty minutes later she was wearing one of her conservative business suits, it must have been the look on my face as I topped up our glasses mum said, "Barry, do you not like what I'm wearing as you don't look happy?"

I took a deep breath, "Mum, you're a beautiful woman with a voluptuous body but your clothes do nothing for you I get dressed up so I look good for you tonight as we go to a restaurant, I'm sure you'll be best looking woman there but you're dressed like a woman in her fifties would dress."

Mum looked so surprised, "Barry, I wear conservative clothes, how would you like me to dress? I have one skirt that comes to two inches above my knee, would you like me to put that on for you?"

"I'd love that mum, I have a good idea of all the clothes you have, can I come to your bedroom to pick the clothes I'd like you to put on?"

"Of course you can, I think a blouse and my miniskirt would be good as I'm already wearing hold up stockings."

I followed mum into her bedroom she opened a wardrobe and brought out the miniskirt a silk blouse that matched it perfectly I went over to mum's jewellery box I brought out a double string of pearls, "Mum, the miniskirt and blouse are perfect would you put on these lovely pearls for me?"

Mum grinned, "Barry, are you trying to give me an angelic look now?"

I grinned too, "Not really, as I don't want you to wear a bra under the blouse."

Mum looked at me, "Are you sure that would be ok?"

"Mum, you have a beautiful pair of breasts, I think you'll look fantastic, I'll see you in the lounge as we've to be at the restaurant in five minutes."

Two minutes later, mum was in the lounge, she was braless, she was showing a good amount of her gorgeous tits, I said, "Mum, you look gorgeous, are you comfortable going out like this?"

Mum drank the wine that was left in her glass, "Barry, I prefer not wearing a bra in the house this is the first time in my life I've gone out in public braless but if you like it, I'll do it for you I think I'll buy some clothes tomorrow for Friday as I need to make some serious changes to my wardrobe let's get to the restaurant."

Mum took my hand as we walked to the restaurant, she gently squeezed my hand I squeezed hers in return, we got to the restaurant the place was buzzing we were shown to our table, "Barry, order a nice bottle of wine I want to relax tonight."

They had a Premier Cru Chablis I ordered it and it was delicious we were enjoying the wine when they came to take our meal order, mum's nipples were big and hard they looked like two thimbles pushing against her silk blouse when mum moved her massive breasts jiggled beautifully mum said, "Never in all my life did I ever think that my handsome son would ask me to go braless I would do it for him, to be honest I'm glad I did it for you."

Mum was smiling as she said this, "Mum, I'm happy that you did it for me, you have a gorgeous body."

Mum leaned over the table I could see so much of her massive tits she whispered, "Barry, please call me Babs when we're out, as what will people think when people see I'm braless while my date is calling me mum?"

The table next to us was taken up by two women in their thirties, the way they were looking at each other had me wondering, mum looked at them too and leaned over she whispered, "I'm sure they're two lesbians."

They leaned over their table and tongue kissed each other, I leaned over and whispered, "Babs, what do you call two men that sleep with each other?"

jd8406
jd8406
763 Followers
12